Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:43 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (73667 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Christino(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2008
Liverpool faithfuls, here's a link to the video and lyrics of You'll never walk alone, Walk on!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma3Nax8yyOE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
We Are On Course!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2008
Whoz here?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by nazzyon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2008
Tottenham has done it the for me.

You know what happens when a man is falling off a cliff.

Good job Spurs.

Now 1 - 1
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by nazzyon(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2008
Chei, Maradona no go like this one at all at all.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by nazzyon(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2008
AHAHAAHAHA

Ope o
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chamotex(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2008
Where are the Scousers? Why is this thread still only on 37 pages?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tubabie(f): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2008
most incredible out of White hart lane
street credibility check this result , walahi aya e aja
no be lie o , hear am , no be lie o tongue tongue tongue

tottenham has done it again, we gradually reclaiming our rightful position.
wan united.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by manmustwac(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2008
wetin happen? we beat una today grin

spurs grin grin

liverpool cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2008
We did'nt deserve to lose this game ,but nevertheless:
[center]

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2008
we didnt deserve to lose at all. spurs were no match for us. perhaps, we should have taken our chances. and some players like dossena need to step up.

i wish the boys see this as an interlude, lets resume the action and continue winning. i hope we come back strong.
ynwa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2008
You guys where unlucky i can't deny that y'all hit the bar twice but when its not going to be your day there are always going to be signs and that is what happened yesterday with the missed chances and Carragher's own goal how you guys bounce back from this is what i want to see
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ndumart: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2008
Liverpool are pretenders, not contenders.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
The better team won, never the less LIVERPOOL are still strong contenders

[size=20pt]YNWA[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2008
ndumart:

Liverpool are pretenders, not contenders.

Player Hater tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by segy2g(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2008
Here's hoping the boys can get a decent response when Atletico come knocking, feel that Rafa threw the game by taking Keane off, Plus we should have buring Spurs before they scored, Anyways --- such is life, YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2008
Da Junta:

The better team won, never the less LIVERPOOL are still strong contenders

[size=20pt]YNWA[/size]

no !
tyhe better team lost.

spurs were very poor from the start. if we had been more clinical, we could have scored up tp 4 goals.

athletico will fall. forget the fact that athletico have never lost to any english team, and that we 've never defeated any spanish team at anfield.
but its about to change now. many new things have already been achieved.

ynwa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2008
Kasala don burst ooh Athletico dey beat una ooh
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
Stupid referee fell for the pressure and gave an extremely soft penalty to Liverpool again in the CL after the rubbish that happened against Arsenal last season. Why can't referees do their job at Anfield? Cheats.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by rasputinn(m): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2008
Thank God,the news of the election of Barack Obama as the 44th president of the United States gave me cause to smile after that stupid Swedish referee robbed Athletico Madrid of their well-deserved champions league victory over Liverfool @ Armpit AnfieldĀ  angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2008
rasputinn:

Thank God,the news of the election of Barack Obama as the 44th president of the United States gave me cause to smile after that stupid Swedish referee robbed Athletico Madrid of their well-deserved champions league victory over Liverpool @ Armpit Arnfield angry angry angry
Hehehe but seriously una rob those people just like y'all did Arsenal last season
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by HNIC(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2008
Honest.
If this kind of penalty was given at Onikan Stadium back in the days,
Stationery Stores fans would mob the referee(It won't matter who the ref gave the Penalty to grin)
Daylight robbery at Anfield again, just like last season's CL against Arsenal!!!!
Rubbish
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2008
I cant believe some arsenal babes are still moaning over last season's defeat. But i hope uefa draws us again so we can bury ur scrawny arses one more time.

The ref was really poor . At least we had 4 claims for penalties too. The ref was only trying to compensate. Gerrard did'nt even appeal.
Its easy to see, that liverpool didn't cheat and dont cheat,our players dont dive or play violent. The officiating was just poor,it favoured athletico early in the game,and it favoured us later on.
But ur hatred for liverpool fc won't let u see things clearly.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ayusco: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2008
Steven Gerrard: Yes he can

would like to pay tribute to President-elect Barack Obama by printing the climax of his acceptance speech

This football season has had many firsts and many stories that will be told for generations. One thing that is on Early Doors's mind this morning is a man who plies his trade at Anfield.

He's a lot like the millions of others who stood in line to argue with a referee except for one thing - Steven George Gerrard is a massive, shameless diver.

He was born just a generation after Spurs' last championship, at a time when there were bubble perms and tight, shiny shorts, when Manchester United couldn't win the league for two reasons - because Dave Sexton was their manager and because they were mostly pissed.

And this morning, I think about all that he's seen during his time in the Liverpool midfield - the heartache and the hope; the struggle and the progress; the times he was told that he couldn't be quite so blatant, and when he pressed on undeterred and won a dodgy penalty: Yes he can.

At a time when diving was seen as the preserve of the foreigners and English players were meant to be honest, he tumbled over, yelled out, and simulated contact. Yes he can.

When there was despair on the terraces and the Champions League final was slipping away, he saw an opportunity to throw himself to the ground in front of a bemused Gattuso, giving his team a new sense of common purpose. Yes he can.

When Liverpool struggled at Bramall Lane, when they were kicked and harrassed by Sheffield United, he somehow turned a scuffed shot into a match-winning penalty and Rafa Benitez's bacon was saved. Yes he can.

Warnock exploded, and yet he stood firm. He faced up to danger and dived again in the return fixture at Anfield. He converted the spot-kick and the Blades went down. Yes he can.

When the goals flew past our national team goalkeeper and tyranny threatened our Euro 2008 hopes, he was there to fling himself to the ground against Hungary and Andorra, and McClaren was saved. Yes he can.

He was there for the conning of Friedel at Blackburn, the mugging of Bolton. When he himself preached to the people that diving was "ruining the game". Yes he can.

Hibbert barely touched him, Clattenburg sent the Evertonian off, and Merseyside was connected by a sense of disbelief. And last night, against Atletico Madrid, he leapt into Mariano Pernia and rolled on the floor, because after 10 years in professional football, through the best of times and the darkest of hours, he knows how skulduggery can change a game's outcome. Yes he can.

Readers, we have come so far. We have seen so much. But there is so much more to come. So this morning, let us ask ourselves - if Cristiano Ronaldo should live to see the next century; if Emmanuel Adebayor should be so lucky to get away with it as long as Steven George Gerrard, what change will they see? What progress will we have made?

This is our chance to answer that call. This is our moment. This is our time - to put our referees' whistles back to work and open doors of opportunity for our divers; to restore parity when we are trailing and promote the cause of cheating; to honour the legacy of Klinsmann, Maradona and Franny Lee and reaffirm that fundamental truth - that if we are shameless enough, we might just get a decision; that while we clutch our shins in mock agony, we hope, and where our cynicism is met with doubt, and people tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of modern sport:

Yes We Can. Thank you, God bless Stevie G, and may God Bless the gullible referees of the world.

grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2008
@ayusman,
u didn't write this. Give credit to the source, dont be an hypocrite.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ayusco: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2008
@ BGEE WHERE IN D ENTIRE PIECE DID I CLAIM AUTHORSHIP HMM?
STILL DOESN'T CHANGE D FACT THAT GERRARD DIVES
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by klo: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2008
it pained to the marrows yesterday to see that refree give that penalty and at such a time of the match. its ust not fair and i must say that on that account alone liverpool will not win any silverware this year cos nemesis will catch up and they will be paid back somehow. liverpool fans dont rejoice yet!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by samboribo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2008
i'm a KOP fan and i won't deny that Atletico had the game yesterday. even though the 1 point is very important to us, that penalty was undeserved. i didn't even see any KOP appeal, so i still don't know why the ref gave the penalty. i couldn't even celebrate the goal cos my pride would have stood higher if the ref had let us humbly go down 1-0 at Anfield.

please, don't throw in the curses yet. we were not walking alone.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
The ref gave a penalty but I have seen Robbie Fowler playing the fair play by kicking the ball away,

I have seen Miro Klose and Sinisa Mihajlovic have in the past told the refs that penalties awarded them were unjustified

and insisted the penalties be withdrawn. Gerrard is also a cheat!!!!

Someone drops stolen money on your laps and your spend it claiming you did ask for it.

The linesman later apologised for the penalty awarded what a shame!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 4:05am On Nov 06, 2008
The ref now said its not a penalty. Now all EPL teams have their Diving department.

Man Utd- Ronaldo
Chelsea - Drogba
Liverpool - Gerrard
Arsenal - Adebayor

No wonder mourinho said diving is an institution in the EPL Shame!!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by walexy5050(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2008
sometimes i do wonder why u man. utd and chelski fan hate liverpool with so much passion, it simply because out of all the big four ,we are the best traditional club in england,and the most successful,always setting the pace for others to follow, what can be said abt the penalty awarded c.ronaldo against bolton or wes brown foul on blackburn keeper or berbatov two offside goal against celtic in the champions league. what makes Gerrard penalty so special is simply because he is nt knwn as a diver,and also wat confuse the linesman was that gerrard was the first to make contact with the ball and any slight touch wud make him loose his balance.Though it was nt a deserved penalty bt gerrard never protested for penalty.
Anelka scored an offside goal against sunderland, i never remember any chelsea fan coming to the blog to say anelka second goal was an offside because the 2nd goal change the course of the game.Liverpool were denied blatant penalties against tottenham and twice against athletico madrid,nobody ever say liverpool were robbed,just because liverpool got an undeserved penalty, u all are screaming like a boogy.
And also Gerrard also said he was nt sure if it was a penalty,he agreed,bt wat abt c.ronaldo who never claims it was nt a penalty against bolton.is Gerrard to be blame for the referee mistake just because he loose his balance on air.Come on wake up, just because we neva walk alone thats why we got an undeserved penalty which if chelsea has gotten against roma wud have been more than happy.U are simply Jealous,your house is on fire all chelsea and man.u fans, why dont u face ur club and lets mind ours or when have u turn to human activist or atletico madrid fan.WE WILL NEVA WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2008
I want to be very clear you are not talking to me cos when did I become a chelsea fan or a Man utd fan? FYI I support Bayern Munich only.

I respect liverpool FC being the biggest club in England and Steven Gerrard but if he too has fallen to this level then its a shame because he was the one criticising divers in an interview earlier

"The Liverpool skipper and England favourite has been one of the only high-profile players to consistently oppose to diving in the media. Most follow the etiquette of not criticising their fellow professionals, but Gerrard went as far as to name Chelsea's Ricardo Carvalho and Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United as players who are "ruining football".

because someone stole and was not caught makes it okay for you to steal too? thats what i call warped thinking

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.