Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (72761 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Kinezeala(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2008
Come back
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by gabychuks(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2008
why is it that chelsea and other premiership club fans will pay any amount to watch Liverpool's match anticipating them to loose they pay to watch liverpool loose.

well let the boys keep doing the good work so the chelsky and other fans will have a lot of praying and fasting to do

KOPITES what is supposed to be done to RUBBISH KEANE since his move from SPURS he has been sought of a waste of resources (fowojona) against Athletico he killed us with a lot of missed chances and even When Agger oes upfront he has to contend with Keane instead of the Athletico defenders

i will prefer RAFA drops him to the bench maybe he gets to learn from that afterall we have the likes of Babel, Kuyt and even the younger Ngog and nabil elzah whose work rates has been more than what Rubbish Keane gives in when they have the chance to
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2008
gabychuks:

why is it that chelsea and other premiership club fans will pay any amount to watch Liverpool's match anticipating them to loose they pay to watch liverpool loose.

well let the boys keep doing the good work so the chelsky and other fans will have a lot of praying and fasting to do

KOPITES what is supposed to be done to RUBBISH KEANE since his move from SPURS he has been sought of a waste of resources (fowojona) against Athletico he killed us with a lot of missed chances and even When Agger oes upfront he has to contend with Keane instead of the Athletico defenders

i will prefer RAFA drops him to the bench maybe he gets to learn from that afterall we have the likes of Babel, Kuyt and even the younger Ngog and nabil elzah whose work rates has been more than what Rubbish Keane gives in when they have the chance to

Er, he scored 2 beauties on saturday, lets give him time. That guy is an excellent finisher. Class will always come through.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2008
One of d goals he scored against westbrom was very similar to a chance he had against athletico.
Though west brom 's defence was very poor,but at least he scored and we won.
Lets get a sweet revenge against tottenham. We play them on tuesday(carling cup).
Never mind the chelsea fans, they see us a threat. But we've not even startd.
Y.N.W.A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Olaolufred(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2008
I think our Defence is the main challenge we are facing now.

Carragher and Agger are very experienced, but seems age has started telling on them.

Don't know, but Benitez must take for us the right decision.

Goal against us shows the need 4 this change.We need a more resilient Defence.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
the central defence is the key problem . carragher seems to be fatigued or losing concentration. but agger is slowly getting better. but i prefer skrtel. only that agger is very special, he could have been a striker or an attacking midfielder.

our players have played the last too games slowly, i think they are tired. we just have to keep up the pace.
ynwa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2008
@Bgees,

I don't agree with our defence facing aging issues. We have the youngest (average age) defence amongst the big 4. Ferdinand, Carvalho and Gallas are roughly age-mates while Agger and Skrtel are considerably younger than Toure, Vidic and Terry. AND we have the highest number of clean sheets so far. The truth is that teams have improved tactically so no match is a walk in the park.

What we need: A solid, creative Right winger and a class DR to deputise Arbeloa (who I seem to like more and more)

As for Spurs (ON WEDNESDAY), I really couldn't care less BUT for the fact that they simply can't be allowed to beat us twice in 2 wks. However our first teams needs a rest. I'd play

Cavalieri

Darby Agger Hyppia Dossena

Pennant Lucas Alonso Babel/El Zhar

Benayoun

Torres

A trip to physical Bolton comes after this so we need to rest those dudes!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Olaolufred(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ tocdee,

Don't ever nurse a fear that Spurs will play a draw with us.

They are only comming for the greatest bashing of their life.

If goal is economized by the Rafaboys, then they are sure to eat 3 goals.

Please, if u watch our last match with spurs, u will no that they were only very lucky.

This time, for their sake LUCK has given up the ghost. Now they are Naked.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by gabychuks(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2008
lets pray we get more goals from Keane as he has started scoring already lets hope it continues that way as well as Torres getting his fair chance and scoring more coz chelsky seem to be on the blaze considering that to a lare extent last season was decided on Goals

Liverpool for live flows in my blood

lets keep the thread floating
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2008
people,
we have to be wary of tottenham, the first team is tired but i think gerrard needs a rest most.
that team looks strong enough. but spurs shouldnt be underrated. dont forget we want to win trophie[b]s[/b] this season.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Olaolufred. Amen to that BUT let's not get that confident. Spurs are the form team currently with wins in their last 3 matches (Europe inc) and I know (and loathe) Harry Redknap will play his 1st 11. Rafa has confirmed Keane and Gerrard won't play but Torres should. Lets face it, they've definitely got the heart for this while we have our eyes set on the EPL.

I believe we'll nick it though.

Y.N.W.A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ayusman16(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
where una dey? Totteham wan roast una die grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tubabie(f): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2008
Olaolufred:

@ tocdee,

Don't ever nurse a fear that Spurs will play a draw with us.

They are only comming for the greatest bashing of their life.

If goal is economized by the Rafaboys, then they are sure to eat 3 goals.

Please, if u watch our last match with spurs, u will no that they were only very lucky.

This time, for their sake LUCK has given up the ghost. Now they are Naked.

WHERE ARE YOU?
come and run that you mouth again.
shameful loosers, scousers. pls give us more of this in the league o jare
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2008
mehn na wa o shocked undecided

liverpool two times? wetin hapun?

Toshmann how body grin?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2008
Liverpool started without an Englishman on the field. Is that not worrisome for English football?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by didoflex(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
Unfortunately you guys lost to us again, and this time it was really bad!

Assessment: Your squad is not as talented as I thought. I always felt that you had a large squad and the fringe players will give us a go at it but, that wasn't so!!

Benitez should be wary, cos if the main boys get injured who will fill the shoes?, Gerrard, Macherano, Alonso, Torres, Keane, Skrtel, anyway, what happened was simple,

Look at Spurs, we did start 7 players, Modric, Woodgate, King, Bent, Assou-Ekottu, Bentley and Jenas, and who played in their place? Campbell, Pavlyuchenko, Dawson, Bale, Zokora, Hutton, O'Hara, do you notice something here?

We really dont have a first OR second team, ALL my boys get involved in matches, so they all tend to be tested, That was key, they all play Carling, Premiership, UEFA Cup , so no one was a novice and was jittery, We just lacked confidence at a point which we have back!

Dossena was horrible, Hyppia was slow, Cavalieri was confused, Torres was a pedestrian, passes were faulty, the whole team was not together, obviously had no playing time together unlike the Lilywhites plain simple.

Someone said we were gonna play with our FIRST TEAM, what first team?, They are all in the first team!!!!!!!!!, Is it O'Hara, Pavlyuchenko, Campbell or Hutton that is not really a starter? Even Kevin Prince-Boateng who has been frozen out for months played for a while! We were more mobile, more cohesive as a unit and that killed Liverpool, Simple, OVER!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
dayokanu:

Liverpool started without an Englishman on the field. Is that not worrisome for English football?
Later they would be saying rubbish about Arsenal we started 4 Englishmen

Whats the problem with you Scousers though how could you lose back to back to Tottenham?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2008
i dont blame rafa for resting much of the first team. they needed rest, we play bolton next.
that leaves the fa.cup, premier league and champs league.

we should bettr take these remaining tournaments serious.

that dossena guy is now looking crappy.

i just hope we bounce back and win trophies this season. even if we dont win the league. the carling cup and f.a cup in our locker would have meant we had a successful season.

ynwa!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Does anyone agree with me that insua should be our second left back because dossena is'nt playing well at all.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by gabychuks(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
Does anyone agree with me that insua should be our second left back because dossena is'nt playing well at all.

[color=Black][/color] i havent really seen any reason why we had to buy Dossena he is not a Liverpool player by all standards he is very slow doesnt cover well and lacks so many things that we are noted for . If we had seen Emiliano Insua play in the few games he did get to play at the end of last season then we will all agree that there was no need for a Dossena in the game against Tottenham Lennon showed class until Insua came on to stop his flow

for me and i want to believe i am talking for other good watchers of the game and Kopites alike we dont need Dossena, degen and Robbie Keane
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
@gaby,

people have told me how poor dossena was. I tried never to agree thinking english football was only new to him.
But after seeing the tottenham game,I THINK HE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT IN JANUARY! He is waste of space and a complete waste of a red jersey. Riise's ghost would have been better.
I'll reserve my comment over DEGEN. This dude along with DOSSENA were culprits in our defeat at white hart lane. Afterall, this should be is 3rd or 4th game .

Thats one down, we have 3 to go. Rafa should better commit every resource to d 3 remaining trophies. And i pray we cruise over bolton just like last season.

Y. N. W. A.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
A good win at bolton keeps us in touch with first place. I hope we can continue winning.
Alonso 's form these days has been super. To think that we almost sold him to juventus.

The international break is here again and i dont see why gerrard should be called-up by capello,since is injured and will be out for 10 days.
And i hope torres won't come back injured again.
Dossena might leave in january,maybe he needs time to blend.
Y. N. W. A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
KOPITES, lets keep faith. we lost carling cup and all those wenger boys' mouth started running like LSWC malfunctioning taps rather than dissecting their team and looking for solution. after Fulham, Hull and Aston Villa caged u guys and 2 of these ryt at the coveted Emirates, next is Man City and u all loosing sleep already.

as for those chelski, kip paying to watch our matches jare, we'l always put u guys on ur toes and surely u knw u guys are gonna slip sooooon.

ANFIELD is still sacred so far this season!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2008
What do u guys think about Riera benching Babel
I really think Babel will do more damage to defences than Riera.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2008
I concur,I really feel Babel is our most underutilised resource 1
[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
Babel has problem, i think he is lazy just like luis garcia.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2008
That where the manager needs to come in to fire him up !!!

Why we con draw Fulham now? We should have capitalised on this Chelsea draw !! Anyway :
[center]
kiss kiss kiss YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE  kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2008
we should just have capitalized on chelsea's draw. also if we had won, man utd would have been further below us(right were they should be)./

now i think keane is a flop, and babel cant just be subbing riera all the time. he can play as a striker too. infact babel should take robbie keane's place from now on.

i hear we might swap elano for benayoun. if u ask me for my opinion, i think its okay.

anyways, GOD knows best.
ynwa
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2008
Benayoun has been pretty average and Robbie Keane is convincing people with each game that he is a bonafide flop and its disappointing because i was almost cock-sure that their partnership would be arguably one of the most lethal in europe
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2008
robbie keane is like 28 yrs of age, but he plays without composure like a 15 yr old.

A40,

Whats up with arsenal. i hope u guys beat chelsea.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
@bgees
I guess we asked for it when the season started by not buying well we had a lean squad last season and i was hoping Arsene would make additions but suprisingly he let more guys go and even bought fewer guys i was watching Chelsea Newcastle replay and when i saw Ballack coming in for Joe Cole it just went to show the kind of squad they have i just don't know why that man refuses to evolve with the times can't he see he is being left behind in the scheme of things and the hierarchy of English footie
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
just like rafa said, history must not repeat itself. we must beat OM!

YNWA

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.