Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,279 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (73043 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
it looks like we are struggling now. i hope xchelsea and manure lose. and we win so we can take it.
and what is babel always doing on the bench.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2008
Liverpool fc has a very large fan base but not in nigeria or on nairaland.com.

WHY?
I'm tired of communicating with my self on this thread!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
I'm dreading december with the choked-up schedule. I just wish we can take maximum points thru december.

Ok,
arsenal just did us favour,we just have beat west ham.
I hope so.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by samboribo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
@bgees
you are certainly not walking alone on this thread. yes, the KOP fan base in naija is not that much. but the impressive game play of the scousers is expanding the network gradually. tonight, we hammer the Hammers and top the table. that's our position- #1. arsenal did well by adding to the damage we created at Stamford Bridge.

cool cool cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
i just hope we can take advantage. and when we beat the hammers tonite, i hope we hold on to 1st place like a pitbull.
we have hull city and arsenal this month.
ynwa!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2008
Yeah we did win lol and tonight i am hoping y'all draw with the Hammers so your lead over us would be cut to 8 points
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
A-40:

Yeah we did win lol and tonight i am hoping y'all draw with the Hammers so your lead over us would be cut to 8 points

More like they should lose.'Em Hammers cld just imitate Man u and Arsenal by winning away grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2008
chei!! Gerrad has been infected by JT's banana peel grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2008
And Liverpool drop points!! Hmm this league is getting really interesting
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2008
I'm very disappointd with the team. Twice now, we have d chance to extend the lead at d top. If we had won all those 'small" teams,we would have been 8 points clear right now.
And i dont really blame the fans at anfield for jeering at d team.
My time as a liverpool fan as witnessd more frustration and heart break than joy. Its till early days in december,and we have startd stumbling.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2008
And benitez' substitutions amazes me.
Why must babel come on for riera all d time. Why cant they play together. Babel should have replaced keane not ngog. Maybe rafa does'nt know that babel although more of a winger is a better striker than ngog.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2008
Its another 2 points dropped. Top of the table, yeah but we need a shake-up. As Bgees said, Ngog had no business coming in before Babel. Gerrard's shooting was terrible, Keane was like a girl, Kuyt was too slow and should play on the right, Riera seemed uninterested, Hyppia was solid, Dossena was brilliant with his wing-play and crosses and Yossi was lively (though light-weight)
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2008
Keane is convincing with every match that he was a big waste of money i mean when does this guy plan on even showing some form?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hmm now is going to be a real test for the rest of your strikers and they have failed woefully so far you guys are going to be without Fernando till your game against Newcastle so your strikers need to step up if y'all are gonna continue your Championship charge
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
No shaking 4 Liverpool

WE go shred all oppositions
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2008
walk on blackburn and any other opposition!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2008
I'm sure d news of chelsea's 2-nil lead at bolton spurred dem boys on.
I still think it was a scrappy win though.
Keane did'nt play throughout,and we scored 3 goals. Is that a sign?

And i liked insua, he did very ok at left back. Perhaps he should get more chances. Nemeth,darby,bruna and pacheco too.
We face hull city next. Arsenal comes after. May GOD help us.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
i think lucas did well yesterday. he should be the MOM. riera also scored a nice goal.

i hope we roast hull city.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2008
Guys, when Gerrard, Keane, Kuyt, Babel and Torres are fit and in form, we'll have enough potential match-winners to match our defensive prowess!

Come on you Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
@bgees
lets just pray that benitez doesnt loose his brains tomorrow. babel and riera can play in same match.
i still wait to be convinced further by n'gog sha. but i quite believe we need pace and strength for a team like HULL, i'm placing bet on babel and kuyt. (keane would hv bn an ideal person but i just cant explain the flop, who knws sha, d threat of being permanently sidelined may spur him on)

last note, where's pennant? he'l play his heart out in amtch like this. make benitez sofry for the boy na, soo desperate to offload him even b4 transfer window opens

lets keep faith, we surely Never Walk Alone (we'l walk wt d trophy come may 2009)
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2008
@coolguyz,

not only pace and strenght, we also need precision. the rest of the world will be looking out for the result of this match.

i believe benitez is treating pennant badly. he has'nt given the guy enough chances yet he is very desperate to offload him.

i just hope we get maximum points through december.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2008
AMEN ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

my heart beat is high, think i'ld hv bn more comfortable playing away today but i'm confident we'l win sha!

Never Walk Alone.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
I don't know why we can't take advantage of our position & set the pace? Now we have to pray Chelsea draws or loses? cry

Anyway,El Nino & Captain fatastic voted the 2 most popular players in the EPL.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2008/12/11/1007466/premier-league-poll-crowns-fernando-torres-most-popular-player

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !![/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
We dropped two points. We have not really played well enough at anfield this season and that s why i'm kind of happy we will play our next game away at anfield.

Back to match, there were a lot of positives,and few negatives. Those negatives cost us.
Lets just hope chelsea fall against westham.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2008
Thank God Chelski 1: 1 W/Ham . I certainly hope the Brazilian train,russian owned multinational mercenary force continue with their abysmal home form.

[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
It was one of those weeks really it does not make sense blaming anybody it just shows that we are in for a very unpredictable season and no team should be under-rated,I liked your urgency and the way you fought back from going down 2-0 early that was great stuff
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Olaolufred(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2008
Thank God we still managed a draw.

However, our defence makes mistakes often.

I am not blaming my players, but Rafa needs to work on that defence.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2008
the arsenal match is a must win. there are enough sources of motivation so the boys will win on sunday.

ynwa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2008
I am a bit optimistic BUT Kuyt needs to play on the right with Keane/Babel up front. Yossi on the bench and hopefully Aurellio back. Agger should come back in for pace and Carragher should keep his foot straight when clearing off the 6 yard box!

THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by gabychuks(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
Liverpool will face Real Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League following today's draw in Nyon, Switzerland.
The first leg will be played in Spain on February 24 or 25, with the return at Anfield on March 10 or 11.

Real Madrid might have lost five times and be in sixth place in the Primera Liga but they are currently in pursuit of a 10th European title and will be bolstered by the appointment of new coach, Juande Ramos. So, expect them to be a whole different proposition come February.

Galacticos are thing of the past these days, but los Blancos are still strong in almost every area. Local hero Raul is still a threat at 31-years-old and has found the net 12 times already this season, while Aregntine starlet Gonzalo Higuain could be a danger if he can maintain his recent breathtaking form.

You have to go back to the 1981 European Cup final for the last - and only - time we played Real in a competitive match. Things have changed a lot since then, but you can be sure this tie will be just as tight as that 1-0 victory.

The full draw is:

Chelsea v Juventus
Villarreal v Panathinaikos
Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid v Porto
Lyon v Barcelona
Real Madrid v Liverpool
Arsenal v Roma
Inter Milan v Man Utd
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2008
LIVERPOOL will triumph!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2008
bgees, wetin dey happen?

sure we wont draw up our own line-up for benitez cos i dnt trust d guy. wish the draws werent out yet for champs league cos i'm sure thats wat he'l pre-occupy his mind with rather than us gunning to establish a decent elad in the league.

heavenly father let gerrard be at his best on sunday!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.