Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (72731 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2008
oh, just remembered its sammy lee that'l be in charge. i guess benitez surgery is enuf motivation for our boys.

by the way, why is it that our coaches end up wt kidney or heart problems houllier went for surgery before he left the club.

quick recovery benitez!!!

We'l Never Walk Alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2008
It is clear to see that d team have been too cautious. We might have playd ok against a team like arsenal away but d fact remains that we droppd points. I hope it won't cost us d title. because we had a very good chance of winning today. Our safety-1st approach needs to be re-examined.
I just dont want man utd near us.

Y. N. W. A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2008
How much do you bribe these refs with? He practically drew the game for y'all with his shambolic refereeing
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 2:00am On Dec 22, 2008
Who says? Everyone saw it, Liverpool outclassed Arsenal.Really don't know Captain Steve G didn't convert those two good chances.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 3:47am On Dec 22, 2008
Your T.V must have been powered by firewood out-classed my pitch-black ass
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by rasputinn(m): 6:20am On Dec 22, 2008
A-40:

Your T.V must have been powered by firewood

grin grin grin grin grin

Wet firewood at that
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by lordvader(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2008
Liverdie.una ojoro 2much.ahaha
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2008
@A40,

why are u always moaning needlessly about refs? Why would we bribe d referee. Many people say u guys are d silliest of all fans and u are not even trying to change that. Try and give a better and wiser opinion.
The refs decision was a bit controversial but it can be overlookd. And did'nt u guys score an offside goal at chelsea?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2008
bgees:

@A40,

why are u always moaning needlessly about refs? Why would we bribe d referee. Many people say u guys are d silliest of all fans and u are not even trying to change that. Try and give a better and wiser opinion.
The refs decision was a bit controversial but it can be overlookd. And did'nt u guys score an offside goal at chelsea?

I would not expect anything but a biased opinion from you because in our last 3 games you have had dubious decisions going in your favor.Yes the ref's decision can be overlooked because it favored y'all besides that sef how about Steven Gerrard's olympic gold medal winning dive at Anfield against Athletico.You guys are bandits
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Olaolufred(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2008
I respected Arsenal Fan before.

But lately, They have become more dissilusioned than the rascals from stamford bridge.

Arsenal wasn't good enough to win that match, so they didn't.

Anytime you blame someone else for your woes, you miss the ability to learn from the mistake.

Now that Arses have lost the lesson again,

watch out for their next two losses to the bottom or mid-table teams.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
A-40:

I would not expect anything but a biased opinion from you because in our last 3 games you have had dubious decisions going in your favor.Yes the ref's decision can be overlooked because it favored y'all besides that sef how about Steven Gerrard's olympic gold medal winning dive at Anfield against Athletico.You guys are bandits

why not arrest or shoot us since u call us bandits. we will get u in 2nd leg at anfield.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by gabychuks(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
hey kopites did you'll see my guy Emiliano Insua he was outstanding I bet if we had Dossena there we would have seen the difference that guy is just too beautiful to watch

i bet you will all agree with me once again that most of our new guys are not supposed to be in our team

we still rue the lose of Peter Crouch

RED for live
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
@gabychuks,

yes, insua tried. dossena got injured so insua got his chance. just like jamie redknapp got injured and young gerrard had to step in. i hope insua gets more call up from rafa.

he was solid defensively. he held his own. now lets see him attack.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2008
bgees:

why not arrest or shoot us since u call us bandits. we will get u in 2nd leg at anfield.
Everyday for thief one day for owner
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2008
Maybe he should start officiating in the premiership!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 1:49am On Dec 24, 2008
I am sure i would do a better job than those bloodclots and bandits
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2008
Merry christmas everybody!

el nino is back and hopefully our season can get better. We should be refering to liverpool as defending champions this time next year.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2008
We should walk on newcastle on sunday. Keane should continue like this and get more goals.
y.n.w.a
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2008
[center]NEWCASTLE 1:5 LIVERPOOL [/center]

[center]YEAH !!!!! YEAH !!!!!YEAH !!!!!YEAH !!!!!YEAH !!!!!YEAH !!!!!YEAH !!!!!YEAH !!!!!YEAH !!!!![/center]

WE ARE WHERE WE OUGHTA BE NOW !!

FULL SPEED AHEAD !!!

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!![/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:06am On Dec 29, 2008
Could this be Liverpool's year?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by farochron(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2008
We'll soon shut all those Agbero boys club up. They re just bunch of indisciplined and garullous set of clubs. I have never seen a club so cool headed like my dear liverpool. Pls I need stickers, banners, billboards, sign posts for my dear club. I seem to love the club more than Nigeria.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
I am very very happy with yesterday's match.Now we got some gap in between.Up Reds!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!

LETS PRAY THIS SEASON ENDS THE WAY THE FIRST HALF DID.

WE'RE LEADING PRESTO BY ONE GOAL COURTESY OF ALBERT RIERA !!!

I SAY WE GET THE DOUBLE THIS SEASON !!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by sect(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2009
Congrats y'all, we defeated preston by 2-nil today courtesy of goals from Riera and El-Nino. Although we should have bettered the goal margin but Keane just cant stop wasting chances. The good news is that Nando is BACK!! With Torres regaining fitness, our confidence has definitely boosted and i hope all man u and chelsea fans see Torres goal as a warning. YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2009
we meet everton next at the f.a cup. i really think we should go all the way. hopefully EL NINO can build on that goal at preston and get more goals.
lets just keep winning.

i think rafa should get glen johnson, he should be good for us. a back -up striker , maybe . keane keeps missing chances like he just came from the reserves.

ynwa!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Pamperme: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2009
You Will Never Walk Alone grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hey guys,whats happening to our thread? undecided

We're topping the league now,so lets keep up the work by supporting our boys ,ok. wink

I say we whip Stoke silly this evening.

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2009
It ended zeros dude. Ur gaffer cracked up yesterday.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2009
presido1:

It ended zeros dude. Ur gaffer cracked up yesterday.

Liverpool are no title contenders.
Stoke of all teams?? I wonder what Rafa would say now.
Ferguson prolly bribed the officials today or bribed Stoke players to be resilent n defiant throughout the 90.
Stupid fat Spaniard waiter. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chamotex(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2009
illusion2:

Hey guys,whats happening to our thread? undecided

We're topping the league now,so lets keep up the work by supporting our boys ,ok. wink

I say we whip Stoke silly this evening.

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss[/center]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2009
Its a shame. We just keep making hard for ourselves. I'm disappointed in the entire team especially rafa. Even Aston Villa would have grinded out a win. They keep f.ucking when least expect it. Now we have to wait and hope d scummie bastards draw with chelsea. Is this how we want to win d title? Waiting for handouts? In a very unconvincing way? There are so many things wrong with our team and its at the top.

Its a f.ucking shame!
Y. N. W. A.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2009
@sauron,

liverpool were woeful and we might not be strong contenders. But Slur Alex Ferguson is exactly what benitez calls him. A POMPOUS,ARROGANT OLD BASTARD WHO NEEDS TO SEE A SHRINK EVERY MINUTE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.