Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (73044 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
bgees:

Its a shame. We just keep making hard for ourselves. I'm disappointed in the entire team especially rafa. Even Aston Villa would have grinded out a win. They keep f.ucking when least expect it.  Now we have to wait and hope d scummie bastards draw with chelsea. Is this how we want to win d title? Waiting for handouts? In a very unconvincing way?   There are so many things wrong with our team and its at the top.

Did u actually believe Liverpool can win the Premiership??
Letz be honest here. . . . . . . . .Liverpool are their own worst enemies.
Ordinarily, today's result against Stoke woulda been swept aside as one of those things but after Rafa's attack on Fergie. . . .Pressure mounts.
Thanx for pressing the self-destruct button. grin grin
I am sending a box of kleenex right away.

bgees:

@sauron,

liverpool were woeful and we might not be strong contenders. But Slur Alex Ferguson is exactly what benitez calls him. A POMPOUS,ARROGANT OLD BASTARD WHO NEEDS TO SEE A SHRINK EVERY MINUTE.

I agree witcha. . . . .
Only an old arrogant bastard coulda managed a club as big as Man Utd for the past 22 years.
Rafa(the messiah) is yet to win the title and this is his 5th season without a league title.
I know who is laughing hard right now. . . . . .SAF must be loving this. grin

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2009
I'm also really disappointed. We didn't play like anything was a stake. Keane should have come in& we should have got at least one goal. Really sad. Rafa doesn't seem to have the competitive edge required in the premiership. Last season ,we had 13 draws shocked shocked shocked,if about half of those had been wins ,the story would have been different.

We need to start taking our chances. I just pray MANURE & CHELSKI draw tomorrow .

Any way:

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2009
Jackal

If u could remember my post the day Chavs played Liverfool at pako Bridge.
I knew it right from time that it will be easy for us if Liverfool is on the lead.
Many more draws and loses will come as the pressure mounts on.

Rafa just handed the EPL to SAF yesterday. Thanks Rafa May u be rewarded with second position.

Have u heard his out burst after the game?

EPL is not for his likes.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by colly(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2009
Nooo am not praying 4 a draw between United and Chelsea. I hope either team wins so benitez will realize that he's managing a premiership side and not a youth team from Madrid. What d heck is with this draw jinx, Rafa better get a solution to this jinx else he gets the boots. He should sell Pennant as soon as possible and get a playmaker. We need a bloody creative midfielder and not Lucas who's still battling with consistency. We may be on top of the table but there's one thing that always make united and chelsea better than us and thats consistency. Rafa should take a cue from Barca who are blazing through mercilessly without looking back and learn how to sustain terrific performances or else the premiership will but be a mirage to us. In short, fellow kopites forget about the league this season. Until Rafa adds creative depth into our team and learn hw to be consistent we are pretenders and contenders. , . , . , gosh am so angry right nw
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2009
You guys had your chance to pull clear and you blew it but to be sincere y'all where lucky to even draw that game
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tkb417(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2009
hmmm
why is ur 20m striker always on the bench? was he forced into buying him?
or ur coach is just sick?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cristalz(f): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2009
Rafa is officially mental grin

From Fergie to David Gill. . .who's next, our players one by one? He never shoulda had that operation grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2009
Our upcoming matches with Everton gives us a chance to redeem ourselves.
Alonso is back and he is fit to play those everton games.
Y. N. W. A!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2009
Liverpool 1 Everton 1.

With the way d match was goin in 80th minute, i knew we were not safe yet. I knew the Bitters might just equalise.

We are not far from it so d boys should'nt let this affect the team's winning mentality negatively. WE'RE STILL IN IT!

Y. N. W. A!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2009
Maybe this may not be your year after all! You guys had the advantage and you have almost succeeded in throwing it away your home form is too appalling to win the league
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2009
I hope d boys play well 2moro. Everton have to be shown the way out.
Y. N. W. A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by alukstea(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
Benitez is the one who's giving himself so much stress i wonder when we'll start to see the pairing of Srktel and Agger at the heart of Defence and i also wonder when we'll also start to feel the combination of Robbie and torress all of this things are Vital i mean he's not doing them and i wonder why he'll have to wait so long before making subst i pray he doesnt cost us the league
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2009
Actually Agger was not fit enough to play the last game. In my opinion Skrtel and Hyypia did well. I understand the selection problems Rafa is having with the defence. Carragher is doing well as a make-shift right back, Arbeloa was trying before he got injured. In a few words we have a 'good' problem in defence.

The attack is my major concern. Robbie Keane keeps missing sitters. What is he, a 29 yr old but he shows lack of composure in front of goal. You 'd think he was a 16 yr old. I can't believe after paying so much for him,this is what we get in return.

Maybe we should return to our 4-2-3-1 which will include Riera on the left so Torres and Gerrard can continue their excellent partnership.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2009
e be like say all liverpool fans don disappear .

well, we need to start showing urgency right from the blast of the whistle. i just hope this dip in form can will end very soon.

y.n.w.a
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cristalz(f): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2009
Rafa's barking up Moyes' tree now.  .  .he really shouldn't have had that op grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
bgess

is it not mind-boggling how we almost had things wrapped up in our favour and right before our home fans let all the advantages slip away?

the fault totally at our doorstep,

i just hope we start thinking and playing like champions cos there's nuthin spectacular bout all the other top 4 teams presently, we all hv issues bt they are managing well to take every advantage.

lets pray for tonights game,

LIVERPOOL 4 LIFE

Never Walk Alone, we surely wont tonight!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
im not a liverpool fan but im worried for liverpool and rafa benitez.

im trying to convince myself he did the right thing by substituting gerard.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
This is certainly not one of thos good nights.Yet another season gone, i feel like crying but i will be a man.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tkb417(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2009
more points to be dropped this weekend

we'll probably be leading u guys with 6 points b4 u come to OT grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
What is happening to us?

I feel like crying but i haven't done that in many years so it is really hard for me.

I certainly do not have time for name calling right now. Lucas is personally devastated right now. He should be. And thats enough for him.

I also understand Rafa 's decision to bench Alonso and Riera. He was surely thinking about chelsea.

Y. N. W. A.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2009
bgees:

What is happening to us?

I feel like crying but i haven't done that in many years so it is really hard for me.

I certainly do not have time for name calling right now. Lucas is personally devastated right now. He should be. And thats enough for him.

I also understand Rafa 's decision to bench Alonso and Riera. He was surely thinking about chelsea.

Y. N. W. A.

RAWK was in a melt down last night.

I have never laughed like the way i did last night reading as Scousers were dissing the Fat Spaniard waiter(Rafa Beneath-Us) grin grin grin
90% of RAWKites have given up on the title chase.
They went as far as saying Rafa should be sacked cos he has taken Liverpool to the point he cannot improve the club any more.
It was fucking hilarious watching the dippers rant like epileptic children. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2009
Rafa has definitely lost the plot.  tongue

His substitutions have been sheer madness.

He took Torres off against Everton, Cahill scored.

He took of Gerrard, his best goal threat, and Benayoun obliged and gave Mido his debut goal.  cheesy

He ignorantly was looking at Chelski's game as more important. Even with a full side, what guarantee do you have of beating Chelski??

Each game earns 3 points - if he beat Wigan, he could afford to draw against Chelski. But now, even a draw is dicey against Chelski. Rafa hasn't had it this good against the big 4 sides, but he erroneously thinks that will get him the title - it won't.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chamotex(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

RAWK was in a melt down last night.

I have never laughed like the way i did last night reading as Scousers were dissing the Fat Spaniard waiter(Rafa Beneath-Us) grin grin grin
90% of RAWKites have given up on the title chase.
They went as far as saying Rafa should be sacked cos he has taken Liverpool to the point he cannot improve the club any more.
It was fucking hilarious watching the dippers rant like epileptic children. grin grin grin grin grin

I was on RAWK all night yesterday. I'm telling you I'm sure I woke up some neighbours grin grin

I was laughing like we'd won the title already, it was hilarious. grin grin

"It's deja vu - sounding more and more like Houllier.

What a miscalculation that Ferguson rant was. I thought fair play to Rafa at the time, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

We need the Champions League matches and soon - maybe Rafa will settle down once the business end of the season starts again."

"Fucken Montse's cooking's gone to shit IMO.

He hasnt been right since the kidney stones. What the Bleep kind of diet has the doc put him on?"

"Hate than fucken big headed cunt."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
This is getting messy for the Scousers 4 straight draws!! Keep this form up and y'all would be seriously walking alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dyabman(m): 3:24am On Jan 30, 2009
they are already
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2009
Yea its a very bad time for the club
i hope things get better for us
u need luck in anything you do in life.
the last 3 draws were games we could have won with little luck
all we need to do is pray for the luck we had at the start of the season
man u keep winning one goal (stock,sunderland,wigan,Bolton)that is what i consider luck.
i know they will drop point i hope we don't drift away too far from them
the title is still very open.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2009
i see,

man utd boys can kick us , they can say whatever. THEY ARE ON TOP!

but GUNNERS? pls give me a big break. YOU ARE NOT EVEN SURE OF EUROPEAN QUALIFICATION next season.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chamotex(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
bgees:

i see,

man utd boys can kick us , they can say whatever. THEY ARE ON TOP!

but GUNNERS? pls give me a big break. YOU ARE NOT EVEN SURE OF EUROPEAN QUALIFICATION next season.

grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2009
not to worry. liverpool should beat mumu chelsea on sunday.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2009
three.

[meanwhile RAFA has been recieving congratulatory messages from many quaters including sir Alex Feggie and even the FA for the surest fixture of the season -that after many draws that this obvious mis- match will be a welcome development for the reds the FA has also sent a consolatory message to chelsea saying they have gotten a fair share of playing dumB (FIVE STRAIGHT WINS AGINST division two and three clubs / relegation threatened teams like stoke and boro to give them the confidence needed to avoid too many goals against them and a goal feast for the reds and former EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS grin

CHELSEA HAS DECLARED THAT THEY WILL DO ALL THEY CAN TO GET A DRAW AT ANFIELD BUT THAT IT WILL BE EXTREEMLY DIFFICULT TASK-------SCOLARI IS SO CONfUSED HE IS INVOLVING 70% PENALTY TRAINING FURTHER RAISING FEARS IN THEIR CAMP THAT HE IS LOSING IT--------MEANWHILE MIKEL OBI (ON HIS WAY TO KIRIKIRILONDON PRISON FOR STEALING OKOCHAS PHONE AND DRUNK DRIVING SAYS CHELSEA FANS SHOULD FAST AND PRAY THAT SINCE IT IS SETTLED THAT THEY WILL DEFINITELY LOSE THAT THERE SHOULD BE FASTING THAT THE GOAL MARGIN IN THEIR DEFEAT SHOULD NOT EXCEED ONE OR TWO please let us all join them in prayers that the goals should not be more than
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2009
Up Reds!!! People, rejoice for the title is ours. We have broken all barriers oh sorry bridges and no devil can stop us.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2009
REALLY SAD ABOUT THE LAMPARD RED CARD,BUT. . . . . .SH*T HAPPENS !!!

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss[/center]

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.