Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,040 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524475 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
Heavenly father, na yur hand I dey oooo. Person no fit predict CDHC until application is positive. Na dat time person fit dey 'jam-talk' for here nd everyone wld be ready to listen.
Lord, pls do it.

"Hypertracking Mode"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
lillaowow: Heavenly father, na yur hand I dey oooo. Person no fit predict CDHC until application is positive. Na dat time person fit dey 'jam-talk' for here nd everyone wld be ready to listen.
Lord, pls do it.

"Hypertracking Mode"
baba na true u talk.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
whats new here?
Dreamt we all got our trv and without much hassles again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
@All, pls what do I need to bring along to lagos to retrieve my package. My status changed yesterday to "......... at the earliest" I am praying it a good news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
grin

[ quote author=blink6]whats new here?
Dreamt we all got our trv and without much hassles again. [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
effizypo:

Nna do what CDHC instructed you to do else you stand to be denied even after medicals. Go through this thread very well. They are the boss here and not your school. The only thing I think is if accommodation is inclusive, then you can pay only the tuition and put up a writeup to explain why you can't pay accommodation at this time. E.g. Your uncle is providing one(with proof of course)

Great advice in that situation, besides, if the money was more than what the payee is sure the school is asking for, it means there is credit on ground for the payee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
Well, its past 3 already. Tomorrow wld be the end of d 12th week. HOPEFULLY, 13th week should bring the Good news

Feeling restless....make I track again for the umpteenth time today.

*why my mind dey "cut" anytime I enta VAC website these days??*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jokzoh: @All, pls what do I need to bring along to lagos to retrieve my package. My status changed yesterday to "......... at the earliest" I am praying it a good news.

When did u submit?
Ok, 28 Aug
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
mercylicious:

When did u submit?
Ok, 28 Aug

Pls Mercylicious, what do I take along to VAC to retrieve my package ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jokzoh:

Pls Mercylicious, what do I take along to VAC to retrieve my package ?

You'll go along with your receipt you're given and the photocopy of yur passport Biodata page

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
lillaowow: You'll go along with your receipt you're given and the photocopy of yur passport Biodata page

If CDHC dont call u on or before 20/11/2012... I go ................
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
earthgreeners:

If CDHC dont call u on or before 20/11/2012... I go ................

I remember bro. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
pearls777: Hello everyone. Please I have a quick question and would appreciate some assistance with this: is a Criminal Records Bureau check/certificate acceptable as police certificate? Thanks

You can get the Police clearance done at Alagbon like 4-5k, depends on you, and you'll have it that same day, if you need a contact there, drop ur e-mail, i can direct you more on it.

Peace!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=Rapuziaokwu]Got a package from VAC...inside is my medical instructions. I was asked to pay full tuition. Pls is anyone here in uni sask? How much is uni sask's full tuition fOr one year cos I was asked by CDHC to pay $17,360 which I don't think its up to dat amount. Pls gurus in d house, tel me what to do because I was given 30 days to submit my receipt. One luv!
if i may ask, is your accomodation fees also included in d 17k?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
xtus:

also submitted in September too

I submitted September too, on the 21st. I just hope CDHC gives me my visa on time; I provided almost everything in the checklist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
C'mon August applicants..does that mean there wasn't any news from VAC 2day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
At this point I got to understand that cdhc work on saturdays, because my refusal letter was issued on 10th of Nov. Maybe is because of the volume of applications in their office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
efosa12345: At this point I got to understand that cdhc work on saturdays, because my refusal letter was issued on 10th of Nov. Maybe is because of the volume of applications in their office.

Good to know they are working hard. I only want to hear further instruction from them o. Hopefully before the end of this month, if not next week. Thanks for the info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: Got a package from VAC...inside is my medical instructions. I was asked to pay full tuition. Pls is anyone here in uni sask? How much is uni sask's full tuition fOr one year cos I was asked by CDHC to pay $17,360 which I don't think its up to dat amount. Pls gurus in d house, tel me what to do because I was given 30 days to submit my receipt. One luv!
if i may ask, is accomodation fees part of the 17k?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by deniyor: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=cris83][/quote]
It depends on what classes you are taking. Average amount of each class (3 credits) is $1400. Ten classes is $14, 000. Plus student fees of about $500. You could say some accommodation is included in the amount you mentioned. Minimum for full time studies is 18 credits- $8, 400.. That should cover all your accommodation costs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2012
My status just changed to "Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied". I re-submitted my passport exactly 2 weeks ago i.e. 2nd Nov after my medicals.
Should I proceed to VAC now or wait till my status states ready for collection?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2012
J20: My status just changed to "Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied". I re-submitted my passport exactly 2 weeks ago i.e. 2nd Nov after my medicals.

I think you can go and collect your trv, congrats bruv. when did you submit your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2012
Today is the 10th week anniverssary of my application for a trv thru vac,and in anticipation of a medical call up by next week....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2012
J20: My status just changed to "Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied". I re-submitted my passport exactly 2 weeks ago i.e. 2nd Nov after my medicals.
Congratz bruv,pls where did u have ur medicals done,lagos or abuja?
@All,pls can someone do his medicals in Abuja,if yes,where is the hospital.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2012
dealexad:

I think you can go and collect your trv, congrats bruv. when did you submit your application?

Thanks. I will go there right away.
I submitted 30th July 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2012

Congrats bro..we still dey wait for medicals oooo..... It is some mins to 11...by 12noon, another Hyper tracking and also by 3pm.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Sumone did a very good review on this forum abt children hospital ikoyi, he even stated dt u shld photocopy abt 4 pgs of d medical instruction, abt 4 passports and photocopy of data page of pp. I just can't see the post as to quote it. He also stated the amount.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2012
mercylicious: Sumone did a very good review on this forum abt children hospital ikoyi, he even stated dt u shld photocopy abt 4 pgs of d medical instruction, abt 4 passports and photocopy of data page of pp. I just can't see the post as to quote it. He also stated the amount.
Yes,i saw that write up but am asking of the hospital in Abuja where someone can do his medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2012
J20: Just finished with medicals.
I advise those going for medicals to open the enclosed brown envelope and make 4 copies of the Medical report form; also 4 copies of data page of international passport and have 4 passport photographs with name and Intl passport number written behind. The fee is N28k and it took me about 5 hours at Childrens, Ikoyi. I spent some time running around looking for a place to make copies, luckily I had passport photos with me.

God will see us all through IJN. Goodluck to all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
princetoochi:
Yes,i saw that write up but am asking of the hospital in Abuja where someone can do his medical
Abuja Clinic,Asokoro

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.