Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521644 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2013
mosquitoway: very long wait...but what would make flight schools different sad

I don't know for them oo but I guess they have to verify a lot of documents, verify the eligibility of the school to train foreign students and considering the amount involved too but na them still know. All we need is for them to call us soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissGoldie007(f): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2013
Hi can someone please help me out, I made an application to Seneca college last year and was given an admission to resume May 2013, but I really don't want that course(office administration- medical) so I re applied to the same school for another course (Practical Nursing) and also to another college, (Humber college) for September intake... I want to know if there will be any problem as I had already offered a place in another course...
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2013
is Ok to book one way flight to toronto?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
I just booked a BA return flight to and fro Toronto for N225,739.31 only. i am going to pay at GTBank any moment from now.Return flights are cheaper than 1 way flights. But to answer your question, yes you can if you want to
genep: is Ok to book one way flight to toronto?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
TRV_IJN: I just booked a BA return flight to and fro Toronto for N225,739.31 only. i am going to pay at GTBank any moment from now.Return flights are cheaper than 1 way flights. But to answer your question, yes you can if you want to
Thanks Boss....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissGoldie007(f): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Joe980: ^^^Please delete the quote you made on previous page. You are good to go with whatever you wanna study provided you are yet to submit for trv.
Thanks.... I am sorry im not sure how to delete a quote.. im a newbie here smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: Hi can someone please help me out, I made an application to Seneca college last year and was given an admission to resume May 2013, but I really don't want that course(office administration- medical) so I re applied to the same school for another course (Practical Nursing) and also to another college, (Humber college) for September intake... I want to know if there will be any problem as I had already offered a place in another course...
thanks

I think u shld inform d sch of ur decision to change course. Let them kn hw far u hav gone in respect of that. If d sch is ready to offer u fresh admission u don't hav any prob.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: Hi can someone please help me out, I made an application to Seneca college last year and was given an admission to resume May 2013, but I really don't want that course(office administration- medical) so I re applied to the same school for another course (Practical Nursing) and also to another college, (Humber college) for September intake... I want to know if there will be any problem as I had already offered a place in another course...
thanks
....big advice...choose Humber College Nursing if u are lucky to get in.... its the best Nursing school in the country...affiliated with Uni of New Brunswick....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissGoldie007(f): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
@iwinosajack I included it in the mail I sent then containing my application form and dox, told them I am making another application for the new course.

@Siga Thanks, I will pray hard for that admission to be granted... smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
TRV_IJN: I just booked a BA return flight to and fro Toronto for N225,739.31 only. i am going to pay at GTBank any moment from now.Return flights are cheaper than 1 way flights. But to answer your question, yes you can if you want to

The big question is am i coming back immediately after my studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ticklin: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Guys please help me out. I got admission in Concordia University,Montreal and having recieved my admission letter for January 2013 by post, I deferred my admission to May 2013 cos there was no time for me to process my visa. Now I've recieved the new letter of admission by email but I'm still waiting for the admission letter by post. Can I apply to the embassy now, with the former admission letter attached to the new admission letter I recieved by email,with and a document explaining myself and when I receive the new admission letter by post, I can then send it to the embassy? I no just wan waste time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
ticklin: Guys please help me out. I got admission in Concordia University,Montreal and having recieved my admission letter for January 2013 by post, I deferred my admission to May 2013 cos there was no time for me to process my visa. Now I've recieved the new letter of admission by email but I'm still waiting for the admission letter by post. Can I apply to the embassy now, with the former admission letter attached to the new admission letter I recieved by email,with and a document explaining myself and when I receive the new admission letter by post, I can then send it to the embassy? I no just wan waste time.
...there is no point sending an outdated admission letter....all CDHC cares about is u being a bonafide student....u can apply with the email copy as CDHC accept emailed copies even when they advise u to get a new start date....so, apply with the emailed copy and once the hard copy comes...send it in...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
ticklin: Guys please help me out. I got admission in Concordia University,Montreal and having recieved my admission letter for January 2013 by post, I deferred my admission to May 2013 cos there was no time for me to process my visa. Now I've recieved the new letter of admission by email but I'm still waiting for the admission letter by post. Can I apply to the embassy now, with the former admission letter attached to the new admission letter I recieved by email,with and a document explaining myself and when I receive the new admission letter by post, I can then send it to the embassy? I no just wan waste time.

E be like say you never hear say na CDHC office kolo dey live abi? Those guys are crazy so just wait for the original document, hope it is already on the way because time is running out ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
ticklin: Guys please help me out. I got admission in Concordia University,Montreal and having received my admission letter for January 2013 by post, I deferred my admission to May 2013 cos there was no time for me to process my visa. Now I've received the new letter of admission by email but I'm still waiting for the admission letter by post. Can I apply to the embassy now, with the former admission letter attached to the new admission letter I received by email,with and a document explaining myself and when I receive the new admission letter by post, I can then send it to the embassy? I no just wan waste time.
No you cannot apply for the student visa now even though you receive the original letter now cos you need to first apply for Quebec du acceptance certificate cos your institution is located in Montreal, Quebec.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Well that depends on you and your plans, however, even if you don't you will not be chained to the flight just because you paid for return grin A one way flight may be say, N246,000 but a return N226,000.... just do whatever works for you bro
adexcube:

The big question is am i coming back immediately after my studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
TRV_IJN: Well that depends on you and your plans, however, even if you don't you will not be chained to the flight just because you paid for return grin A one way flight may be say, N246,000 but a return N226,000.... just do whatever works for you bro

For BA your right but not for all airlines.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
No yawa bro.Na BA I dey speak for...prices may differ from day to day. But I believe N225k isn't bad for the comfort BA offers.it works for me
adexcube:

For BA your right but not for all airlines.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
kelly4top:
No you cannot apply for the student visa now even though you receive the original letter now cos you need to first apply for Quebec du acceptance certificate cos your institution is located in Montreal, Quebec.

Kai, time no dey ooo,if not for d quebec stuff, I wuld have told u to do a coloured print out and submit wit it. U won't even know which one is original and photocopy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
@August and sept applicants, any updates oooOoo?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissGoldie007(f): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hi @all pls is there any BBM group in this house ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: Hi @all pls is there any BBM group in this house ?
None , except 4 few personal persons.
I also think it won't be neccessary cos it will take away d fun in d thread. Also, new comers won't have wealth of info 2 digest. No record.
My tots though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
@trvijn,I can imagine ur state now.
Oh lord, wen shall this become?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seedgie(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
@justwise pls hide goldie007's post(quote) in page 326 for easy flow. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
@Mercy, i believe that yours will definitely come... the anxiety na just make e be say 'the thing no been easy' but you will get yours dear I BELIEVE.
mercylicious: @trvijn,I can imagine ur state now.
Oh lord, wen shall this become?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedgie: @justwise pls hide goldie007's post(quote) in page 326 for easy flow. Thanks
...@Miss Goldie 007...please modify that ur post on page 326...there is absolutely no reason for u to quote that .... I beg modify am...tx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
S ;Diga:
...@Miss Goldie 007...please modify that ur post on page 326...there is absolutely no reason for u to quote that .... I beg modify am...tx
@goldie harvey,
Click on modify, it will bring u a screen where u r to compose or type.
Delete the whole info and leave just full stop, then post.
Dt way it will be modified/deleted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ticklin: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
kelly4top:

I know about that but I inquired at the embassy. They said I can still apply to them while waiting for the CAQ from Quebec.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ticklin: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Siga: ...there is no point sending an outdated admission letter....all CDHC cares about is u being a bonafide student....u can apply with the email copy as CDHC accept emailed copies even when they advise u to get a new start date....so, apply with the emailed copy and once the hard copy comes...send it in...

Thank you very much Siga.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ticklin: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
adexcube:

E be like say you never hear say na CDHC office kolo dey live abi? Those guys are crazy so just wait for the original document, hope it is already on the way because time is running out ooo.

Yeah, that's just what I've been thinking too..CDHC dey paranoid
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
@TRV_IJN, I'm waiting on your feedback
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissGoldie007(f): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Siga: ...@Miss Goldie 007...please modify that ur post on page 326...there is absolutely no reason for u to quote that .... I beg modify am...tx
Done it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.