Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (514957 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
mercylicious: @all,
I got sum bad news. Status changed to ready for collection . No medicals. Was planning to go to Lag tommorow bt I will have to relax . I don't even have enough money to re-apply now though I have jan start date left. I have abt 2.6m in fixed dep, gave a friend 250k which will nt be repaid soon. Nt sure I will be able to raise N1m again. Gosh.

OH!Sorry about that. Meanwhile,as I always admonish here,God has reasons of doing things. He will do the best for us. Don't worry pal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
I got sum bad news. Status changed to ready for collection . No medicals. Was planning to go to Lag tommorow bt I will have to relax . I don't even have enough money to re-apply now though I have jan start date left. I have abt 2.6m in fixed dep, gave a friend 250k which will nt be repaid soon. Nt sure I will be able to raise N1m again. Gosh.

@mercylicious, You've been very supportive here. Always ready to assist with advice, on hand to celebrate with successful applicants and available to comfort those who did not make it.

You are kind and will definitely not not go unrewarded. We will live to celebrate victories eventually. One thing is that by joining this forum, we are wiser and better informed. But for this forum, we would have run to VFS upon seeing that message after months in waiting not knowing what to expect and be embarrassed there!

We will all have a re-union there one day and share our stories while laughing and assisting new applicants then.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sorry April 27th or 28th..

moty4all: Applied same day too.
I guess 27th or 28th ... Na waoo.

Me my uncle is My sponsor.
Still waiting.
I feel like going to collect my docs back next month if i don't hear from them this month.

Tired of this waiting.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by hayek: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
I have been carefully following the thread and I cannot but agree that this forum is Do It Yourself(DIY) platform. One cannot but encourage sharing experince and when you help others you are learning and helping yourself as well.

Well, I got in my application for Study permit on May 17th, 2012. It is still waiting game. Visa officers have a wide discretion so each case is differently treated. Like I once said in this forum, already I have a valid Canadian Visa expiring May, 2013 and I have visited Canada 3-4 times. But question now is when I applied I sumitted by kids( who are US Citizens) birth certificates. Right now one of their passport has expired and has to be renewed because they are going in for a holiday in Europe with their mum. To make this happens, appointment has been scheduled with the US Consulate, Citizen section on August 2,2012. Since the kid is under 16, she has to be accompanied by her parents along with her ORGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE which is now in sleeping at CDHC office in Lagos. Please dear Forumites, how do I get this birth cert back? Do I visit their office and fill or simply send an email?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2012

......Ready for collection does not always mean you'have being denied....... dont loose hope since you have not gotten the package...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
hayek: I have been carefully following the thread and I cannot but agree that this forum is Do It Yourself(DIY) platform. One cannot but encourage sharing experince and when you help others you are learning and helping yourself as well.

Well, I got in my application for Study permit on May 17th, 2012. It is still waiting game. Visa officers have a wide discretion so each case is differently treated. Like I once said in this forum, already I have a valid Canadian Visa expiring May, 2013 and I have visited Canada 3-4 times. But question now is when I applied I submitted my kids( who are US Citizens) birth certificates. Right now one of their passport has expired and has to be renewed because they are going in for a holiday in Europe with their mum. To make this happen, appointment has been scheduled with the US Consulate, Citizen section on August 2,2012. Since the kid is under 16, she has to be accompanied by her parents along with her ORGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE which is now in sleeping at CDHC office in Lagos. Please dear Forumites, how do I get this birth cert back? Do I visit their office and fill or simply send an email?

@hayek, It seems no time left to send e-mail, so I suggest you go to CDHC and fill a form stating that you need the birth Cert and other docs you may need. I think they attend to people on WEDNESDAYS so you have to try to make it tomorrow!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DrealGio: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
@Mercylicious, u remain one of the best hands in this forum. Note before, "refusal is never denial because nobody can deny u your destiny." Don't give up, brace up and try again. When u try again, don't forget to make the necessary corrections where necessary and remain cheerful like the usual Mercy I've always known in Nairaland. YES YOU CAN IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: cheers!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by hayek: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
I have been carefully following the thread and I cannot but agree that this forum is Do It Yourself(DIY) platform. One cannot but encourage sharing experince and when you help others you are learning and helping yourself as well.

Well, I got in my application for Study permit on May 17th, 2012. It is still waiting game. Visa officers have a wide discretion so each case is differently treated. Like I once said in this forum, already I have a valid Canadian Visa expiring May, 2013 and I have visited Canada 3-4 times. But question now is when I applied I submitted my kids( who are US Citizens) birth certificates. Right now one of their passport has expired and has to be renewed because they are going in for a holiday in Europe with their mum. To make this happen, appointment has been scheduled with the US Consulate, Citizen section on August 2,2012. Since the kid is under 16, she has to be accompanied by her parents along with her ORGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE which is now in sleeping at CDHC office in Lagos. Please dear Forumites, how do I get this birth cert back? Do I visit their office and fill or simply send an email?

Please note that I am not withdrawing my application and want it to remain with them as long as they want. I have read in this forum that one can go CDHC as early as possible on working days except Fridays. But again has anyone in this forum tried to get some of his/her documents and his/her application was not withdrawn?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by shema: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello house, I need someone to help me out with question 4 & 5 under "DETAILS OF INTENDED STUDY IN CANADA" Form IMM1294. My tuition fee is about $6000.00. I need answers to Room & Board, Other and funds available for my stay (CAD)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
shema: Hello house, I need someone to help me out with question 4 & 5 under "DETAILS OF INTENDED STUDY IN CANADA" Form IMM1294. My tuition fee is about $6000.00. I need answers to Room & Board, Other and funds available for my stay (CAD)

In your case Tuition is about 12000, room and board 13000 the rest is what you have and is up to you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by shema: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
@Obama thanks a mill... smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DrealGio: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello house; I have an interseting question to ask. For somebody who has passed through college and completed a pgd program in Canada, and wants to apply for Masters study while in Canada, how will the person apply to a university for Masters study? Will he apply with his Nigerian undergraduate transcript(the student copy in his possession/contact the school in Nigeria for an official copy to be forwarded with letters of references) or use the completed college post grad cert.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chizyb: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hayek, I guess we r in d same dilemma I applied since may 12 but till date no response yet n I was thinking abt going to der embassy cos my husband wants us to travel to south Africa, am a frequent traveller anyway so I don't even know what to do? Whether to withdraw sm documents or d application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2012
DrealGio: Hello house; I have an interseting question to ask. For somebody who has passed through college and completed a pgd program in Canada, and wants to apply for Masters study while in Canada, how will the person apply to a university for Masters study? Will he apply with his Nigerian undergraduate transcript(the student copy in his possession/contact the school in Nigeria for an official copy to be forwarded with letters of references) or use the completed college post grad cert.?

To apply for Msc, I think u shld apply wit all relevant docs. Most good schools dnt accept student copy, so u hv to get an official undergrad transcript alongside with ur PGD cert in canada. Also get ur academic reference from wherever you chose(either frm canada or Nigeria)m
All d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2012
@All, thanks for ur concern.
I already submitted my application before I found this forum.
I took a lot of things for granted while applying .This is because my friend dt applied before me got their Visa easily so I followed their unexperienced advise. Am on my way to Lag now, so ill visit Vac tommorow to collect my documents and also know their reason.
I will re-apply, and this time, no VO can stop it.
I've already started calling friends for funds. Ill beef my current acnt wit funds, leave for 2 weeks and print statement which ill use to re-apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2012
Olami1224:

......Ready for collection does not always mean you'have being denied....... dont loose hope since you have not gotten the package...

I've followed this thread for a while and can read the handwriting on the wall. If its medical, they will tell u dt ur attention is needed at d earliest possible time. Ready for collection before medical = denial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2012
I did my medicals last week tuesday and just paid my tuition fee yesterday as instructed by †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ consulate 12,800CAD. Trust me transfer of money is not that easy, I have to submit so many document to †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ bank before this was done to avoid †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ government blocking †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ transfer. Well am to collect †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ print out today from †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ bank after I just received †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ alert that †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ transfer was successful. Then I have to send it with my passport back to †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ consulate for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ visa approval. Well thank GOD. everything is going on fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Danyl, vfs global is a Visa Application Centre(VAC) commissioned by the Canadian Deputy High Commission(CDHC) to collate visa application on their behalf.

When you submit your application at vfs global, you will pay a service charge of less than 5,000.

That means that i dont have to pay any fee at the VAC office right,and if so how much is it? and pls how do i track my application if i submit to VAC?
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2012
@all,assuming you were given the pdf of your admission letter can you proceed to submit your documents to the embassy while you are yet to obtain the hard copy of the admission letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2012
@danyl you track with the application reference no given to you by vac or the barcode number on your application form if you filled it online before printing it
track it here https://www.vfsglobalonline.com/Canada-Nigeria-GlobalTracker/GlobalPassportTracker.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2012
Sir P!:
@danyl you track with the application reference no given to you by vac or the barcode number on your application form if you filled it online before printing it
track it here https://www.vfsglobalonline.com/Canada-Nigeria-GlobalTracker/GlobalPassportTracker.aspx
Thanks SirP!butis it the VAC tracking portal the same as the vfs tracking portal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2012
Yes I believe so.. I think the company itself is VFS. VAC means visa application center
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2012
Sir P!:
Yes I believe so.. I think the company itself is VFS. VAC means visa application center
thanks @sirP!, i have also seen it on there website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ancient1: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
Guys,
My status changed on monday to Your application reference number ........... is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 23/07/2012 .

I already knew what that meant since I hadn't done medicals, got to vfs yesterday and got d refusal with 2 reasons...

1. You have not satisfied me that u have adequate funds available to u to pay for yur tuition and living expenses while in Canada and return to your country of residence.

2. You have not satisfied me that u will leave Canada by d end of d period authorised for yur stay.

Funny cus my tuition is 30,000$ and I've paid $10,000 as instructed by d school and even submitted d payment advice direct from my mums account to d school with her personal statement with 10million in it. Plus I have done a masters course in d uk in 07-08 and was sponsored by my mum and she declared that she indeed sponsored me and is gladly sponsoring me again.

I am to go in for an MBA at vancouver island uni bc.Anyway here are d docs I submitted.

My first degree certificate from unilorin. Sociology.
Transcripts for that.

My msc certificate from the uk.operations & business mgt
Transcripts for that.

Membership certificate of chartered mgt institute uk
Prince 2 project mgt professional certificate
Nigerian institute of mgt. Membership certificate.

Toefl result: I scored 101 out of a possible 120.

Sponsors docs.
My mums PERSONAL statement of account with 10million.

company reg docs

C of O of my fathers property at VI with valuation worth 500 million.

Tenancy agreement of d property with rent to d tune of 12million pa.

My fathers death certificate.

Study plan.

My own employment letter
Payslips for 6 months
Account statement for 6 months.
Letter of intro from my office.
Not d best of jobs but I have a job, and I earn 84k monthly as a csr with glo. Although as a subcontrated staff from dier sister company gml.I only submitted my company docs to show i have a job and I'm getting paid monthly. I receive regular allowances from d proceeds of the rent as well.but there was no money in my acct at d time I submitted.

I used my mums personal act and not company act because that's where the payment of rent for popsis property goes into and did not see any need for including company statement again since that's not where d funds for my studies is to be taken from, I only included her company docs to show she has her job and does not rely solely on d proceeds of the rent. Anyway d vo did not think property worth 500m in my late fathers name bringing in 12million yearly is not enough reason for me to come back home , that's interesting.........they must be handing out gold on d streets of canada. Lol. Plus my mum has just 1 other dependant my younger sister who is in uni in ghana and my other siblings are my two elder brothers who are all married and settled in naija.I stated all dis in Mumsi sponsor letter and on d application forms.

Luckily d school has January start as well so ill be reapplying in sept.because it seems applying very early can also be a problem as I have learnt. I applied march 23 at vfs it got to cdhc march 26. My decision was made july 23. Exactly 4 months.

I learnt about this forum only after I had applied, I would have definately done some things differently if I had known about this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
mercylicious: @All, thanks for ur concern.
I already submitted my application before I found this forum.
I took a lot of things for granted while applying .This is because my friend dt applied before me got their Visa easily so I followed their unexperienced advise. Am on my way to Lag now, so ill visit Vac tommorow to collect my documents and also know their reason.
I will re-apply, and this time, no VO can stop it.
I've already started calling friends for funds. Ill beef my current acnt wit funds, leave for 2 weeks and print statement which ill use to re-apply.

I like your spirit gal...be strong ! U are only down but not out. U on misfired so stand up and Refire n gun down ur target this time around !

I have always read ur posts here with a smile @ some of ur comments. Ur vivacious and encouraging words to does that get their trv and to those that are refused respectively. U got the spirit of a winner and i believe we all shall celebrate with u wen u get ur trv finally. All the best dear .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
ancient1: Guys,
My status changed on monday to Your application reference number ........... is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 23/07/2012 .

I already knew what that meant since I hadn't done medicals, got to vfs yesterday and got d refusal with 2 reasons...

1. You have not satisfied me that u have adequate funds available to u to pay for yur tuition and living expenses while in Canada and return to your country of residence.

2. You have not satisfied me that u will leave Canada by d end of d period authorised for yur stay.

Funny cus my tuition is 30,000$ and I've paid $10,000 as instructed by d school and even submitted d payment advice direct from my mums account to d school with her personal statement with 10million in it. Plus I have done a masters course in d uk in 07-08 and was sponsored by my mum and she declared that she indeed sponsored me and is gladly sponsoring me again.

I am to go in for an MBA at vancouver island uni bc.Anyway here are d docs I submitted.

Transcripts for that.

Transcripts for that.

Sponsors docs.

company reg docs

Study plan.

My own employment letter
Payslips for 6 months
Not d best of jobs but I have a job, and I earn 84k monthly as a csr with glo. Although as a subcontrated staff from dier sister company gml.I only submitted my company docs to show i have a job and I'm getting paid monthly. I receive regular allowances from d proceeds of the rent as well.but there was no money in my acct at d time I submitted.

I used my mums personal act and not company act because that's where the payment of rent for popsis property goes into and did not see any need for including company statement again since that's not where d funds for my studies is to be taken from, I only included her company docs to show she has her job and does not rely solely on d proceeds of the rent. Anyway d vo did not think property worth 500m in my late fathers name bringing in 12million yearly is not enough reason for me to come back home , that's interesting.........they must be handing out gold on d streets of canada. Lol. Plus my mum has just 1 other dependant my younger sister who is in uni in ghana and my other siblings are my two elder brothers who are all married and settled in naija.I stated all dis in Mumsi sponsor letter and on d application forms.

Luckily d school has January start as well so ill be reapplying in sept.because it seems applying very early can also be a problem as I have learnt. I applied march 23 at vfs it got to cdhc march 26. My decision was made july 23. Exactly 4 months.

I learnt about this forum only after I had applied, I would have definately done some things differently if I had known about this.

If I were to be the VO, I will most likely deny you. Reason is UK have some of the best schools and your financial backing is strong enough to make you continue schooling in the UK. Why do an MSC in the UK and now want to go study MSc in Canada? Your financial background doesn't support your salary of 85k is a sharp contradiction of your family worth of over N500million naira. I mean you think about it. And to think that you didnt even submit your personal statement makes it look like you are being pushed around by your Mum and not taking decisions on your own. I guess your chances are high and all you need do is do the right thing. Most millionaire kids would rather go to LBS to get an MBA after-all holidaying in these countries isn't a big deal. I guess your case is the second on this thread in less than a week. Over blotted financial sources without commensurate personal statement to back it up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ancient1 you have siblings , the VO might not consider the properties a tie since any of the siblings could inherit the property unless there is a doc showing you are the heir to the properties.
I'm assuming you're not married so you have no marital ties .
Your Job is not too good as well. I think the VO might have expected someone who has an Msc from the UK to be able to sponsor himself/herself and not depend totally on the mum.
I think your refusal is based on The Home tie issue more than the insufficient funds

When re-applying try to get a will or something that shows you as the person to inherit the properties
Also, try and beef up your personal acct and submit it.. You could state that since you're the owner of the properties, the rents are paid to you ( this would show where the extra money apart from your salary is coming from)

Just my 2cents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DrealGio: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
An interesting forum with intelligent people in it. 'Exciting!' I learn something each time I login. God will help us in our various endeavours. @Mercylicious: thanks for that piece. 9ice 1.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ancient1: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Obamacare:

If I were to be the VO, I will most likely deny you. Reason is UK have some of the best schools and your financial backing is strong enough to make you continue schooling in the UK. Why do an MSC in the UK and now want to go study MSc in Canada? Your financial background doesn't support your salary of 85k is a sharp contradiction of your family worth of over N500million naira. I mean you think about it. And to think that you didnt even submit your personal statement makes it look like you are being pushed around by your Mum and not taking decisions on your own. I guess your chances are high and all you need do is do the right thing. Most millionaire kids would rather go to LBS to get an MBA after-all holidaying in these countries isn't a big deal. I guess your case is the second on this thread in less than a week. Over blotted financial sources without commensurate personal statement to back it up

Mr obama, yes I quite agree with u that if you were d vo u would most likely deny me, reason being that you probably wouldn't go through my application at all. Whoever said I was going in for an msc again, I thought I said mba...they are two different qualifications. If the vo had issues about my qualifications and why I intend studying I would have been refused for not being a bonafide student ......or don't u think so. Secondly , of course I have other accounts but I didddnt think I needed to submit more than one since I'm not even sponsoring myself, the most reasonable one to submit would be the salary account since I claim to be working....I know of people who did not even submit personal bank account at all because they were being sponsored or they were even unemployed I know someone else with salary of 64k that got the visa so what r u saying? I know i have a pretty good profile and I would get d visa eventually. I need to show stronger ties to my country, that I would do in my next application . I studied and worked briefly in d uk and I left voluntarily with over a years residence permit on my passport . I did not like d place and I left and I came back and got a job. I thought that should show d vo that im not desperate to live abroad. You cannot predict these people , just package your application well.

@sirp; thanks for your input that one makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Zone2Zone: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Am new on this trend, I just got my Admission letter for Winter 2013, Please can somone put me through all the necessary steps. Am going for undergraduate in Engineering at MUN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=ancient1]

Mr obama, yes I quite agree with u that if you were d vo u would most likely deny me, reason being that you probably wouldn't go through my application at all. Whoever said I was going in for an msc again, I thought I said mba...they are two different qualifications. If the vo had issues about my qualifications and why I intend studying I would have been refused for not being a bonafide student ......or don't u think so. Secondly , of course I have other accounts but I didddnt think I needed to submit more than one since I'm not even sponsoring myself, the most reasonable one to submit would be the salary account since I claim to be working....I know of people who did not even submit personal bank account at all because they were being sponsored or they were even unemployed I know someone else with salary of 64k that got the visa so what r u saying? I know i have a pretty good profile and I would get d visa eventually. I need to show stronger ties to my country, that I would do in my next application . I studied and worked briefly in d uk and I left voluntarily with over a years residence permit on my passport . I did not like d place and I left and I came back and got a job. I thought that should show d vo that im not desperate to live abroad. You cannot predict these people , just package your application well.

Infact you are more than qualified,your chosen course is also in line and the documents as well is ok,just give them a good home ties,definitely you must scale through,make sure you back it up with prayers.wish u gudluck,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
ancient1: Guys,

Transcripts for that.

Transcripts for that.

Sponsors docs.

company reg docs

Study plan.

My own employment letter
Payslips for 6 months

Sir P!:
@ancient1 you have siblings , the VO might not consider the properties a tie since any of the siblings could inherit the property unless there is a doc showing you are the heir to the properties.
I'm assuming you're not married so you have no marital ties .
Your Job is not too good as well. I think the VO might have expected someone who has an Msc from the UK to be able to sponsor himself/herself and not depend totally on the mum.
I think your refusal is based on The Home tie issue more than the insufficient funds

When re-applying try to get a will or something that shows you as the person to inherit the properties
Also, try and beef up your personal acct and submit it.. You could state that since you're the owner of the properties, the rents are paid to you ( this would show where the extra money apart from your salary is coming from)

Just my 2cents

what if the properties can't be willed to the applicant?
I'm yet to submit my application anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.