Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (514964 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
pharmow: This week has been such a good week for Nairalanders and so shall it be Insha allah. Alhamdulillah robiliallami Am so happy too because I received my medical call yesterday and I have sharply gone to do it today. May these happy news continue on this thread by the name of God almighty. For the January start dates applicants yours are on the way Insha allah. Amen
Maa sha Allah! Barkalahufihi, Congrats bro!!! May Allah complete what he has started in our lives.............. More goodnews to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
I submitted my application for TRV in May 15 and my status has not changed since then, meanwhile i am scheduled for Sept 1, 2012 resumption and i am also given funding amounting to $8,176 @ Univ of Sask for my Master's program. Wont you think the school would want to reassign the scholarship award to another person. Please note again that, i am applying the second time as i was refused visa the first time based on insufficient funding( having used an uncle as a sponsor) but now i am sponsoring myself with enough funds in my account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
Can u enlightened us with the document u use to apply.

For does that wish to reapply.

eo2002: My Status changed today to (Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest).
Just when i have given up all hope, i was denied in April, i dint give up and i reapplied again June 1st with a good packaging.

I just feel its all about how you package you doc and GOD.

I swear to God i had a dream i was denied today when i called VAC in my Dream, i woke up and prayed and called them behold i was asked to come for my med. no be GOD?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by shema: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
thanks sis, I actually told them, seems they never raised a draft in favor of CDHC before. Was able to get the draft @ gtbank close to billings way.

ebugirl:

Tell dem u want to raise a draft in favour of canadian embassy. Its 19,500.... If they still refuse, just go to UBA in ilupeju n get it done
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
solomon okeigar: @ebugirl. I'm going to dal also. when r u leaving?

1st week of september.... Are u staying on campus?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
[quote
author=canadianboy]I submitted my application for TRV in May 15 and my
status has not changed since then, meanwhile i am scheduled for Sept 1,
2012 resumption and i am also given funding amounting to $8,176 @ Univ
of Sask for my Master's program. Wont you think the school would want to
reassign the scholarship award to another person. Please note again
that, i am applying the second time as i was refused visa the first time
based on insufficient funding( having used an uncle as a sponsor) but
now i am sponsoring myself with enough funds in my account.[/quote]

@Canadaboy, I beleive something good is on the way...CDHC might just be wondering why ur uncle had to sponsor you in the first place when you can actually sponsor urself.....It also depends on the document u submitted, they might be taking time to verify..

On what basis did Uof S offer you the scholarship cos Im also considering applying for Fall 2013 entry...Looking forward to words from you
oyegunle14@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
[quote
author=canadianboy]I submitted my application for TRV in May 15 and my
status has not changed since then, meanwhile i am scheduled for Sept 1,
2012 resumption and i am also given funding amounting to $8,176 @ Univ
of Sask for my Master's program. Wont you think the school would want to
reassign the scholarship award to another person. Please note again
that, i am applying the second time as i was refused visa the first time
based on insufficient funding( having used an uncle as a sponsor) but
now i am sponsoring myself with enough funds in my account.[/quote]

@Canadaboy, I beleive something good is on the way...CDHC might just be wondering why ur uncle had to sponsor you in the first place when you can actually sponsor urself.....It also depends on the document u submitted, they might be taking time to verify..

On what basis did Uof S offer you the scholarship cos Im also considering applying for Fall 2013 entry...Looking forward to words from you
oyegunle14@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
donnet: To GOD be †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ glory, all glory to JESUS... I just collected my trv from my agent today. For those still waiting and those denied don't give up. I pray for you all in JESUS name AMEN. I got my visa in just 22 working days from †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ day of medical.

Congrats!!!! May such news continue on this forum. More medicall call ups and trv IJN, AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
canadianboy: I submitted my application for TRV in May 15 and my status has not changed since then, meanwhile i am scheduled for Sept 1, 2012 resumption and i am also given funding amounting to $8,176 @ Univ of Sask for my Master's program. Wont you think the school would want to reassign the scholarship award to another person. Please note again
that, i am applying the second time as i was refused visa the first time based on insufficient funding( having used an uncle as a sponsor) but now i am sponsoring myself with enough funds in my account.

oyegunle14@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eo2002: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
moty4all: Can u enlightened us with the document u use to apply.

For does that wish to reapply.

I submitted same Doc the only thing i changed was my sponsor which is now my direct uncle. He had just about 5m in his account buh he works for a major oil company, i had about 1.2 in my personal account.

Note: I had to do a comprehensive cover letter addressing the issue why i was denied previously and also a comprehensive sponsor letter which i paid a consultant to compose for me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
spencer3705:

thank God for your success...
Share ur documents for d sake of dose who wana submit.who is ur sponsor guy?

My dad is my sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Am new to tis thread and also looking for all te info I can get...am looking at admission in the fall of 2013 in memorial but the issue here us that I don't think I can get my Nysc call up certificate before a march one deadline....pls al help cos I need to know how important this Nysc thing is really
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
I am wondering if using my brother in law as my sponsor is god cos he has a very good business,......he owns a very huge factory and hahad it for bout ten years or hound I use a cousin o mine with same surname who has a minimum balance of about fifteen million. Even though personally I o already have money for my complete tuition cos my course is one year and my cost of living nd tuition is about 15k dolls...although I don't wnt to be my sponsor since I just graduated......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Briony84: I am wondering if using my brother in law as my sponsor is god cos he has a very good business,......he owns a very huge factory and hahad it for bout ten years or hound I use a cousin o mine with same surname who has a minimum balance of about fifteen million. Even though personally I o already have money for my complete tuition cos my course is one year and my cost of living nd tuition is about 15k dolls...although I don't wnt to be my sponsor since I just graduated......

Ur cousin with same surname would b preferable because he has same surname with u. Pls remove cousin say ur brother since is same surname they would tink is ur blood brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emiaby(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Denied!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emiaby(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Denied!!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
emiaby: Denied!!! grin

What are the reasons? I don't want to be hearing this, all I want to hear is mediacal and trv sucess
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
spencer3705:

when did u submit and what documents did u submit.who is your sponsor.?
I submitted on May 30th and my sponsor is my brother.
Documents submitted include
My letter of intent
Academic transcript
Waec certificate
HND certificate
NYSC certificate
Professional courses certs
Letter of reference from my employer
My 3 months payslips
First aid participation cert during NYSC(Humanitarian)
Letter of admission niagara college
My Resume
Birth cert
Photocopies of my parent and siblings intl pp/national ID cards
Police clearance cert
Affidavit of support from my sponsor (notarized)
6 months payslip of sponsor
Sponsor statement of account
Sponsor fixed deposit
Sponsor letter of employment and coloured photocopy of working ID card
Sponsor E-tax clearance cert
And the canadian visa application forms
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
@Newacca and @Shavel Jaizakumllah khairan
Thank U so much, I pray the medicals is successful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
efosa12345:

Ur cousin with same surname would b preferable because he has same surname with u. Pls remove cousin say ur brother since is same surname they would tink is ur blood brother

Oh okay...thanks for the info....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
Did you draw any family tree for your sponsorship prove or Picture Prove.

I intend paying the Full tuition fee and also accommodation before applying again next year what do you think.

eo2002:

I submitted same Doc the only thing i changed was my sponsor which is now my direct uncle. He had just about 5m in his account buh he works for a major oil company, i had about 1.2 in my personal account.

Note: I had to do a comprehensive cover letter addressing the issue why i was denied previously and also a comprehensive sponsor letter which i paid a consultant to compose for me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
[quote author=ebugirl]

I drafted mine personally but to it to the court to b endorsed.firstly, state the name of the person sponsoring you, d address, occupation, no of dependent children. State categorically if d person is going 2 b responsible for transportation, feeding n miscellaneous expenses[/quot
@all @ebugurl
I li
ke to know about statement of purpose what are the things that should be in it.
OR can u please send a copy if you have seir405@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
eo2002:

Pls jst 2b sure, d comprehensive letter addressing why u were refused, was frm u to cdhc, did u pay tuitn b4 submitn ur 2nd appl, bsides ur uncle bearing same name did u shw any othr proof of rlatnship, who was ur initial sponsor, wht was ur tie 2 return hme..thnx as u share d luv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
It's so exciting when I read through all these threads and I keep seeing good news....it's so encouraging!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
@donnet congrats, c u soon in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
donnet: To GOD be †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ glory, all glory to JESUS... I just collected my trv from my agent today. For those still waiting and those denied don't give up. I pray for you all in JESUS name AMEN. I got my visa in just 22 working days from †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ day of medical.

Hi I need to know the agent you used too.....pls do you mind sending me an email okereke84@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
canadianboy: I submitted my application for TRV in May 15 and my status has not changed since then, meanwhile i am scheduled for Sept 1, 2012 resumption and i am also given funding amounting to $8,176 @ Univ of Sask for my Master's program. Wont you think the school would want to reassign the scholarship award to another person. Please note again that, i am applying the second time as i was refused visa the first time based on insufficient funding( having used an uncle as a sponsor) but now i am sponsoring myself with enough funds in my account.
As regards your scholarship, I believe it can't be affected so far U carry the school along with the status of your application. I will advise U to send email to CDHC asking them how far with your application cos there is no time bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
@phemmy88.....pls I need some info....is Nysc a very requirement for the embassy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
@ebugirl, the letter u talk'd abt endorsing in court(notarized), was it letter of sponsorship or affidavit of sponsorship..thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by phemmy88(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
Briony84: @phemmy88.....pls I need some info....is Nysc a very requirement for the embassy...

dnt know too... Am planning against Nxt yr too...bt still in service... Need alot of info too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by phemmy88(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
@neeyee88...i sent u a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello nairalander pls help me wit d following issues

Thanks for ur email..
Pls kindly help me with the following.

1 a sample of letter of intent.

2 I went to one study abroad agent n I was told that I'll av to present a toefl test score @ d embassy...ow tru is dat?

3 I entered the university tru direct entry, can i ask my school to include a photocopy of my polytechnic transcript wit my university transcript since dey already av a copy wit them. Or i should apply for new transcript frm d poly.

4 I wish to apply to 2 or 3 schools which means I av to prepare 3 transcripts and that would cost me a lot of money cos my school charge 15k per copy excluding the courier service which is 7k....kindly advice me on how to go abt it

5. My school is very far from where i reside. Can i write the reference letter by myself on my lecturer's behalf?

6 names of schools dat doesn't request for toefl test

Email dadasawdick@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.