Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (518630 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote author=fflowers]@ all below are the list of what I submitted to CDHC

EMBASSY DOCUMENTS
Application form,
Check list document
Questionnaire
family information ( family composition and employment history)
Two passport photograph taken at the visa application center
The processing fee N19500, confirm from the visa office before raising the draft (call the office to confirm)
Original passport and photocopy of data page

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
Original and photocopy of the letter of acceptance from the intending
University
Official fee schedule from my intending university (send together with the letter of acceptance, if not download from the university website)
Original and photocopy of scholarship award letter from university

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
Originals of the last 6 months of sponsor’s account statement or bank statement prior to the application
Sponsor’s letter of sponsorship
My sponsor employment letter
Letter from my sponsor’s employer (the hospital he works in)

MY OWN DOCUMENTS
Academic credentials Originals and photocopies, like
Waec result
statement of results
degree certificate
B.Eng transcripts, addressed to CDHC
Original proficiency in English from office of the registrar
NYSC certificate,
birth certificate
Up to date CV
Original AfriHub certificates and photocopy
Police character report (police clearance certificate) obtained from C.I.D headquarters
SOP Showing the prospects when i come back to Nigeria

OTHERS
Letter of completion of Industrial Training from Sedi-E
Letter from my PPA HR (finished NYSC feb 2012), stating my job description while working with them
Letter from my mum acknowledging my brother as my sponsor
Letter from afriHUB stating that I got a half tuition scholarship to run a CCNA training with them under Cisco academy, stating my password and id details
CISCO CLASS ID
Family pictures
adopted brothers adoption letters
Sworn affidavit of my father’s death
My mother complementary card (as retired perm sec)
letter from mum’s current work place stating that she is a consultant there
alliance franciase result and id card

THEN CDHC ASKED FOR
Sponsor’s birth cert and the letter
Tuition receipt
I also added my corrected family information form, with a letter stating the mistake I made in it.
I also included photocopy of my brother’s intl passport data page

(SOP Showing the prospects when i
come back to Nigeria) - plz inbox me d SOP u submitted. This is my email cletus161@yahoo.com 0

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sum pple in ds forum are making mstakes whc requires immediate attn. The purpose of askn Nrlndr's questn's abt docx submit'd is 2 knw important docx 2 include & nt 2 copy verbaten wht sum1 else has written..evry applicant is unique, askn for sop or sponsorship letters 2b sent 2 ur email wuld nt mk ur app look genuine, get a copy using google & edit 2 suite ur story-thn u cn share wit a close pal here to proof read...my thots
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Don Cipher: Sum pple in ds forum are making mstakes whc requires immediate attn. The purpose of askn Nrlndr's questn's abt docx submit'd is 2 knw important docx 2 include & nt 2 copy verbaten wht sum1 else has written..evry applicant is unique, askn for sop or sponsorship letters 2b sent 2 ur email wuld nt mk ur app look genuine, get a copy using google & edit 2 suite ur story-thn u cn share wit a close pal here to proof read...my thots

thanks for letting me know my mistake...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
@ebugirl,shavel,donnet,fflower,pauloman,solomon and @ all trv holders,Please i need copies of LETTERS OF INTENT u submitted with ur applications.kindly help me with this by sending it 2 my mail box (bakorede_gesbest4u@yahoo.com).thanks in anticipation of ur kind response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by 2sexy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hello everyone. Please, if any1 here knows or has newacca's phone number, kindly send a text 2him 2contact me. I don lost im no o o o. We spoke on something a month ago... Please, help me here. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
Don Cipher: Sum pple in ds forum are making mstakes whc requires immediate attn. The purpose of askn Nrlndr's questn's abt docx submit'd is 2 knw important docx 2 include & nt 2 copy verbaten wht sum1 else has written..evry applicant is unique, askn for sop or sponsorship letters 2b sent 2 ur email wuld nt mk ur app look genuine, get a copy using google & edit 2 suite ur story-thn u cn share wit a close pal here to proof read...my thots

Its not wrong to ask for copies of someones letter... It would only serve as a reference material.....you wont expect him to copy d letter.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Bakorede: @ebugirl,shavel,donnet,fflower,pauloman,solomon and @ all trv holders,Please i need copies of LETTERS OF INTENT u submitted with ur applications.kindly help me with this by sending it 2 my mail box (bakorede_gesbest4u@yahoo.com).thanks in anticipation of ur kind response.

i tot u have already done medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Bakorede: @ebugirl,shavel,donnet,fflower,pauloman,solomon and @ all trv holders,Please i need copies of LETTERS OF INTENT u submitted with ur applications.kindly help me with this by sending it 2 my mail box (bakorede_gesbest4u@yahoo.com).thanks in anticipation of ur kind response.

Pls also send to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ dis is ♍y email cletus161@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geotherm: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Pls for those peopl who have entered Ca, wht financial evidence did u show at d airport? Cash or what? Thank u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
earthgreeners:

i tot u have already done medicals
if i av done medicals,i wuld av shared it on dis platform.i was d9 but rite now i need 2 tacle my deficiencies in ordar 2 apply for summer 2013.i deliberately did nt anounce it cos' i av console myself and start taking steps 2 4orge ahead.all i know is winners don't quit,quiters never wins and NO PAIN NO GAIN! TANKZ 4ur care!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
earthgreeners:

Its not wrong to ask for copies of someones letter... It would only serve as a reference material.....you wont expect him to copy d letter.....
earthgreeners:

[quote author=earthgreeners]

Its not wrong to ask for copies of someones letter... It would only serve as a reference material.....you wont expect him to copy d letter.....[/quote

Thank u for putting Don Cipher in his place bro
We are all here to seek for one thing or the other. And help other DUDES as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
seir405: [color=#990000][/color]
what abt a copy of d letter of intent i talk abt?if u av any,kindly mail it 2my box(bakorede_gesbest4u@yahoo.com).tankz alot!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
@Bakorede, I love ur spirit...keep it up!....God go open ways.....

@sier405, na xo naw.....dose who post theirs online only do to help others.....

@lufoundu, I think cash plus credit card which sums up to $10,000 should be enough to give way.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Pls for those of us that have gone to canad ....pls can you send me your letter of intent you ready used so it can serve as a a guide for me.

This is my email pls Okereke84@yahoo.com
Pls I need all the help i can get
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
@justwise@newacca@bamshy@bumdish@j20@dennisola@ebugirl@fhemmy@bashtee@all help dis dudes with this so called "letter of intent" its like dey need it badly...let us increase the number and level of good news on this Nigerian fastest growing trend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
Please someone help me with letter of intent. Its needed asap
Please send to my email

Kodeblurr@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bashtee: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2012
@all
For all those that need a statement of purpose , just go to Google and search there are lots of samples there, you can pick one that relate to your field and follow the format.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2012
@bashtee....quite right....just saw three samples on google n funny enough they re totally on earned with my exact course of study....than ou very much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:32am On Aug 17, 2012
@ Those looking for letter of intent, I suggest u go online for samples, write d one that suit ur case and interest, u can send a copy of ur draft to me or someone else on dis thread for comments and corrections......Thatz my own take.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:40am On Aug 17, 2012
NB: Letter of Intent or statement of intent or Statement of interest or Statement of purpose or cover letter, should include;

1) Your Specific areas of interest
2) Why you wish to study the course at that University
3) The knowledge and experience you 've gained that prepares u for the proposed course
4) Future plans (what u intend doing after the program)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2012
bashtee: @all
For all those that need a statement of purpose , just go to Google and search there are lots of samples there, you can pick one that relate to your field and follow the format.

@seir405 do u hv personal beef wit me, we are here 2 learn & nt 2b spoonfed. Na wa 4 sum nigerian students sef..thnx @bashtee, ur post shws i wasn't out of line.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2012
@ don cipher
I don't thread beef,but I appreciate constructive approach solution to human challenges on this forum....and infact what is the meaning of na wah for some nigeria students cos u know he is a Prof..
@earthgreener u just did what some Nigeria Prof can do for the past few hours. U are on point!!!!!
@Don Cipher you are the don!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2012
Pls @bashtee & those in canada or abt 2 travel, do the officials at the port of entry actually seek 2 confirm a student has c$10,000 for living xpenses either cash or othrwise b4 issuing the study permit & allowing u into canada...i'm going winter 2013, thnx jst nid 2b sure abt this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2012
Your application reference number NGA/200412/0085/01 is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 16/08/2012 
Copyright 2012. VFS Global. All Rights Reser. I just tracked my application just now and saw these, I went for medicals on the 30th of july and rerturned my passport and additional docs requested for on the 14th of august,just on tuesday and was told its been processed on thursday. Pls note I'm not going to study just to visit. Pls what does d status change mean
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2012
bancan: Your application reference number NGA/200412/0085/01 is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 16/08/2012 
Copyright 2012. VFS Global. All Rights Reser. I just tracked my application just now and saw these, I went for medicals on the 30th of july and rerturned my passport and additional docs requested for on the 14th of august,just on tuesday and was told its been processed on thursday. Pls note I'm not going to study just to visit. Pls what does d status change mean

Congratulations its ur trv...congrats again..go get it on time..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2012
bancan: Your application reference number NGA/200412/0085/01 is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 16/08/2012

Congrats ur visiting permit has been approved !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by austindove(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2012
@ justwise i will like to speak with u if u dont mind , i got some stuff i need to ask u , hw can i contact u ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by austindove(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2012
and any other person that got info about canada,i mean real pple nt scammer. grin.......just let me know hw i can contact u, may be via bbm or fb, or chat on messenger.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2012

Congratulation!!!.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bashtee: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Don Ciper
Pls @bashtee & those in canada or abt 2 travel, do the officials at the port of entry actually seek 2 confirm a student has c$10,000 for living xpenses either cash or othrwise b4 issuing the study permit & allowing u into canada...i'm going winter 2013, thnx jst nid 2b sure abt this.

They didnt ask me for that,i believe it is assumed that the CDHC had done that confirmation before issuing you TRV

@ Pauloman
Bros i no dey see you on skype these days what happned?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by neeyee88: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
phemmy88: @neeyee88...i sent u a mail
Did u get my reply? i sent a response

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.