Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,509 members, 7,923,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (519482 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
shavel: I totally disagree with above,

I am a successful trv holder and I can tell u it's very much acceptable by the cdhc, I used my Dad's coy's Acct during the course of my application and I also submitted his personal Acct of about 900k..... My point is, even without submitting his personal Acct it is very much possible to get my trv cos his coy's Acct was used as the major Acct to sponsor my edu in Canada.

Do not discourage people who have coy's Acct as major Acct, the fact that other people used it and got refused doesn't mean everybody who used is gonna get an outright refusal. Cases are treated differently.

NB: a good coy's Acct must have proof of source of funds.

thumbs up,....i dey feel u 4 dis corner..u realy expressed my tought...letz b factual on dis forum...note ''embassy wnt tell u ur denial is based on ur coy or financial statements''so y do we generalize?if one is denied,there are lot of factors attached to it nt only staty even wen u are denied on d ground of insuficient funds
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
mercylicious:
its not advisable to use coy acct, if it must be used, apart from bank writing who the signatories of the coy are, there shuld be a board resolution signed by the directors
accepting to sponsor the son or daughter of the chairman (you) to Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
@shavel, pls wht coy acct docx did u submit? Any need for a board resolution signed by all the directors?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
goodness1109:
So, how do i collect my other docs back now since i have been told to prove that a/c stat i used was fraudulent as i myself know that it is; because i am not ready to prove anything. Do i tell them to discontinue processing or wat?

when did u submit?
When were u informed of the statement been fraudulent?
I wud advice u to be silent about it cos if u show up and unable to defend ursef,u might not only b banned but could face trial.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
goodness1109:
So, how do i collect my other docs back now since i have been told to prove that a/c stat i used was fraudulent as i myself know that it is; because i am not ready to prove anything. Do i tell them to discontinue processing or wat?

when did u submit?
I wud advice u to be silent about it cos if u show up and unable to defend ursef,u might not only b banned but could face trial.i no blame u sha!,na dem won c huge amount and u show dem.LOL.they sud knw d kind of country we leave in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
goodness1109:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
spencer3705:

when did u submit?
I wud advice u to be silent about it cos if u show up and unable to defend ursef,u might not only b banned but could face trial.i no blame u sha!,na dem won c huge amount and u show dem.LOL.they sud knw d kind of country we leave in.

They know the kinda nation Nigeria is and that is why they are ready to people show evidence to their claims
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Don Cipher: @shavel, pls wht coy acct docx did u submit? Any need for a board resolution signed by all the directors? I intend using sponsor's letter itemizing fees & wht he wuld be funding, d rest wuld be self funded, coy tax clearance, cac cert, pics & brief history abt myself + my personal statemt whc i didn't submit d 1st time + 1yr tuitn paid..wht do u think?
submit all company's registration papers including all tax clearance certificates and also a letter of sponsorship duly signed by the chairman and also apply the company seal to make it look genuine .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
spencer3705:

I no blame u sha!,na dem won c huge amount and u show dem.LOL.
@spencer3705, u shuld b a comedian.
@goodness1109, u nid 2 pray cdhc overlooks dt issue & return ur original docx, cos sum1 in d past has bn arrested 4 submitn fake docx, said such acts wastes their time.
@all who dnt blive cdhc verifies evrythng u submit be warned..dts d main reason 4d long period of processing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
@shavel its nice to know ur leaving on Saturday...nyways we keep hearing from you and donnnet on this thread when u get to Canada...cos we upcoming 2013 definitely still Need contributions from you all...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Fhemmmy:

They know the kinda nation Nigeria is and that is why they are ready to people show evidence to their claims

bro,ao many people are dat o.k to boast of millions of naira in nigeria.they sud be lenient with their requirement if they want people to be fidelity.cdhc is giving alot of people headache cos of financial requirements..they leave here,undastand the economy,haba!dey are wicked..do we nid dat huge amount to go to heaven?LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
@shavel thnx, d latest tax clearance is still in processing & nt yet out, submittn d previous one only or along wit d receipt of payment 4d current yr wuld dt b ok..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
Don Cipher: @shavel, pls wht coy acct docx did u submit? Any need for a board resolution signed by all the directors? I intend using sponsor's letter itemizing fees & wht he wuld be funding, d rest wuld be self funded, coy tax clearance, cac cert, pics & brief history abt myself + my personal statemt whc i didn't submit d 1st time + 1yr tuitn paid..wht do u think?

@Don Cipher, u have done it all! Hopefully ur medical and trv is sure. I did exactly same thing, so expecially the 1yr tuition fee paid and all the original copies of the coy doxs submitted. Just relax ur trv is sure, becos frm what I learnt payment of tuition fee would convince them that u re actually going there for study not to manipulate ur way to canada and turn nuisance to canadian govt. Relax my man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
spencer3705:

bro,ao many people are dat o.k to boast of millions of naira in nigeria.they sud be lenient with their requirement if they want people to be fidelity.cdhc is giving alot of people headache cos of financial requirements..they leave here,undastand the economy,haba!dey are wicked..do we nid dat huge amount to go to heaven?LOL

That is why they are not telling everyone to apply . . . they have requirement, it is up to me and you to read what they want and if we are qualified, apply, else, move on.
Not everyone will be in Canada and so many resides in Nigeria and yet making it so well . . .
Their requirement of money is not bad as a matter of fact, cos their schools are not more expensive than some of the schools in USA, and you wont expect them to allowed people that will become a liability on their system to come to their country.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goodness1109: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
Don Cipher:
@goodness1109, u nid 2 pray cdhc overlooks dt issue & return ur original docx, cos sum1 in d past has bn arrested 4 submitn fake docx, said such acts wastes their time.
@all who dnt blive cdhc verifies everythng u submit be warned..dts d main reason 4d long period of processing.
today. I was only sent a letter through VFS stating that that i am given 30days to defend the docs. But what am after now is to have my other docs - certificates and passports - back to me. How do i do that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goodness1109: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
spencer3705:

. I was only sent a letter today through VFS stating that that i am given 30days to defend the doc(the a/c statmt). But what am after now is to have my other docs - educational certificates and passports - back to me. How do i do that? Do i need to mail them to discontinue the processing of my application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goodness1109: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Don Cipher:
@all who dnt blive cdhc verifies evrythng u submit be warned..dts d main reason 4d long period of processing.
For those who do not understand my background, i was frustrated that is i did what i did. I was out of banking job in December 2009 when Sanusi struck. Since then, life has never been the same for me and my family anymore.All my attempts to re-climb to the top again have been abortive as i don't have any powerful connection except God. I have prayed and prayed, nothing yet! I pertook in some major recruitments(like the NNPC's to a stage of interview, all to nothing), I even applied to a skul abroad and was given admission with some funding award but applied to the embassy with fake a/c statement and was denied visa as i had no person to stand for me as a sponsor. life has just turned black to me. I have the following credentials:
B.Sc(2:1)
M.Sc(Finance)
5yrs of banking exp
Married wt Kids
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Buhkohllah: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
@all pls,How can go abt securing admission in a good sch in canada?i'm an undergraduate.pls help me with names of a good sch wit low tuition fees and city with a moderate living expenses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Briony84: @shavel its nice to know ur leaving on Saturday...nyways we keep hearing from you and donnnet on this thread when u get to Canada...cos we upcoming 2013 definitely still Need contributions from you all...
#true talk. What's the name of the school you applying?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
@kodeblurr am applying to MUN ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
@shavel sorry if i hv bcum a pain in d ass, "all coy registratn papers" like u said, bsides tax cert & cert of incorporatn, are there any othr coy registratn docx 2b submitd? Pls enlighten me.thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Buhkohllah: @all pls,How can go abt securing admission in a good sch in canada?i'm an undergraduate.pls help me with names of a good sch wit low tuition fees and city with a moderate living expenses.

Try MUN...memorial university of Newfoundland,
USASK
University of Regina..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
@shavel you still have not rely lied my earlier questions ooooooo.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goodness1109: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
goodness1109:
For those who do not understand my background, i was frustrated that is i did what i did. I was out of banking job in December 2009 when Sanusi struck. Since then, life has never been the same for me and my family anymore.All my attempts to re-climb to the top again have been abortive as i don't have any powerful connection except God. I have prayed and prayed, nothing yet! I pertook in some major recruitments(like the NNPC's to a stage of interview, all to nothing), I even applied to a skul abroad and was given admission with some funding award but applied to the embassy with fake a/c statement and was denied visa as i had no person to stand for me as a sponsor. life has just turned black to me. I have the following credentials:
B.Sc(2:1)
M.Sc(Finance)
5yrs of banking exp
Married wt Kids
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Buhkohllah: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Briony84:

Try MUN...memorial university of Newfoundland,
USASK
University of Regina..
thanks alot.i appreciate.if any other questions,i wil ask nd pls do nt hessitate 2 help me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
Praise Jesus with me. I got my trv today. More gist later
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
Briony84: @shavel you still have not rely lied my earlier questions ooooooo.....

Everyone seems to be headin for MUN...memorial university of
Newfoundland, I heard that place is boring, and getting a job there is almost impossible I'd rather settle for the city life regardless of the tuition fee anyone knows a good school in the likes of Ontario or Calgary. I mean schools with success stories for intl students with 2.2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Buhkohllah: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
bancan: Praise Jesus with me. I got my trv today. More gist later
congratulations!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2012

Congrat dude! This is the kind of news we need here. So happy for you bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
kodeblurr:

Everyone seems to be headin for MUN...memorial university of
Newfoundland, I heard that place is boring, and getting a job there is almost impossible I'd rather settle for the city life regardless of the tuition fee anyone knows a good school in the likes of Ontario or Calgary. I mean schools with success stories for intl students with 2.2

Like seriously....I have friend there and they all have jobs...besides I only need a job to feed really cos am going with all I need for one year accommodation and all my tuition...note also my course is way cheaper than yours you know...cos my tuition for the whole masters programme is abt 5k dollars and yes the place is boring but gross an book I come read oooo...when I finish then the ig cities can have me....I have a friend in Exxon Mobil n he was picked from MUN...hehehehe...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2012

Congrats oooooo.....it shall be so for us all in Jesus name...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geotherm: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
Thank God and congratulations! Its turn by turn

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.