Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,111 members, 7,890,694 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC (22689 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Toosure70: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2012
[/color]
yungt: As long as South-West is concern(Yorubas'),they cn make mouth nd shout bt nt witstandin..they ar alwyz ignorant in tyms of war or do dey av any history pointin @ war which dey(Yorubas) wer among.
[color=#990000]
yungt: As long as South-West is concern(Yorubas'),they cn make mouth nd shout bt nt witstandin..they ar alwyz ignorant in tyms of war or do dey av any history pointin @ war which dey(Yorubas) wer among.
mumu just go to google and type benjamain adekunle or nigeria civil war and read. U will how ur mumu solders surfered in the hand of yoruba worriors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Arysexy(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2012
wot are these iyoroba tiger - claw - faced cowards blabbing about? they want to cause traffic jam at seme border again? bunch of skirt wearing iyoroba cowards! invite boko haram and flee to cotonou! una think say na to dey open una big kpomo mouth shouting Arhhhh! wooooooo! Arhhhh! and jumping up and down while punching in the air? silly ugly luking people!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2012
And again, 1 thing about the igbos is certain. They are worldwide and are hardworking buh put away tribalism first and lets unite to fight for a common goal which is boko haram elimination, after then u can start d tribalism again if u like.
@seunn11, the joke aint funny though cos the s.e isnt infected nor overpopulated nor wateva buh u nid to undastand dat pple dia are humans who also have brothers and sisters who have helped to develop other regions no doubts buh are paid back with hatred. I have repented from being tribalistic and God help me. AMEN.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by WilyWily5: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2012
see dis Yoruba face nah wah ooo, Tiger Face Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by maigaskiya1: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2012
ilugunboy: Those Ibos talking here should wait and see....I bet some of you pissed in your pants the last time OPC little foot soldiers walked the streets of Lagos. tongue
ogbeni who be opc na pepl wey ijaw chase cmot 4 lagos or pepl wey hausa fuk dm style up 4 ajegunle.opc wit una dane gun.na only armd robers 4 east go chase una run
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2012
Arysexy: wot are these iyoroba tiger - claw - faced cowards blabbing about? they want to cause traffic jam at seme border again? bunch of skirt wearing iyoroba cowards! invite boko haram and flee to cotonou! una think say na to dey open una big kpomo mouth shouting Arhhhh! wooooooo! Arhhhh! and jumping up and down while punching in the air? silly ugly luking people!

But who lost 3million people, and still counting in the North? shocked

Yoruba churches got attacked in Kaduna - see my Yoruba people went in hard after that with reprisal attacks...

This is what igbo men do when they're attacked:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-9YOBTWjXhCLt_hZXvQF44_oriK3euaq_KMFKJ2uky30fOVwY2kQ_5Zf3[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2012
Lolzzzzz....seems our eastern brothers in NL are actually different from their brothers out there in the sun trading... they make so much mouth here.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by bayulll01(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2012
and you that av seen war in your linage what av u done,isn't it that ur whole grandfather and were masaccare ed1ot,u pple are too arogant dat's why una no go move 4ward

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

Yoruba churches got attacked in Kaduna - see my Yoruba people went in hard after that with reprisal attacks...

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-9YOBTWjXhCLt_hZXvQF44_oriK3euaq_KMFKJ2uky30fOVwY2kQ_5Zf3[/img]

buh wait lemme ask u this, have u ever been at the scene of a reprisal attack?? Ah guess you havent so please dont wish to be at one cos you might end up doing what the man in that your pics did.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by maigaskiya1: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2012
Seunn11: igbos are the greatest casualties among the southerners affected by boko haram so far. Yet, they prefer to stay in the north or move to south west. The reason could be attributed to the fact that their native land, i.e south east of Nigeria is:

1. Over-crowded
2. Infested with diseases,
3. Having no or very little economic opportunities,
4. Socially backward
5. Having rampant cases of kidnapping
6. Higher rate of armed robbery than anywhere else in Africa
7. tradittionaly known for cannibalism. The darker ones among the igbos prefer not to go back to states like Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi as they would be barbequed.
8. Land-locked.

It is therefore more reasonable for them to claim other people's land.

u yoruba fool.am nt an ibo bt i wil nt watch u insult a tribe dats greater dan u.fist u hoples yorubas conspird wit d north 2 rob d ibos of dia rite.d ibos sufrd frm 3ys civil war nd yet 2dy wic of ur state is betar dan ibo states apart frm lagos,wic d ibos as a tribe contributd 45percent of its develojpment.if nt 4d busnes natrue of d ibo man wat re dy be dong in yoruba land ibos develop any wer dy re wat wil yorubas do,printng pres mechanic nd reedm chuch.u tok of armd robers.u yorubs hav d highest record of bank robery in nija 4d past 5ys nw nd armd robery ws startd by a yoruba man adewusi ask ur cheap gosip of a fadar

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Classique27(f): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2012
Seunn11: igbos are the greatest casualties among the southerners affected by boko haram so far. Yet, they prefer to stay in the north or move to south west. The reason could be attributed to the fact that their native land, i.e south east of Nigeria is:

1. Over-crowded
2. Infested with diseases,
3. Having no or very little economic opportunities,
4. Socially backward
5. Having rampant cases of kidnapping
6. Higher rate of armed robbery than anywhere else in Africa
7. tradittionaly known for cannibalism. The darker ones among the igbos prefer not to go back to states like Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi as they would be barbequed.
8. Land-locked.

It is therefore more reasonable for them to claim other people's land.

The word foolish idiot strongly comes to mind. Dude, u r so braindead
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by bayulll01(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2012
gbadexy: @seunn11
Thumbs up jare, they will open their mouth to find trouble and will be responding as if you are the one who attacked them needlessly when you address them back.
I can see this is going to be another interesting thread. But seriously, ibos are very tribalistic and it this tribalism manifests even in their political life where even different villages can't unite to have a common front.
Little wonder you have not had more chance at prducing a president. The ndigbo celebration was stopped since due to quarrel among the governrs then, an igbo party apga is always plagued with internal wranglings and factions, the period when the senate president was zoned to the east experienced the highest rate of impeachment that cannot be surpassed and also during their pdp chairmanship slot, they changed the chairmen like cloth with the state governor of the last chairman instigating his removal.
I think you people should wake up, this is 2012 , don't cling to the war time biafra propaganda that yorubas are cowards simply because they refused to fight a war that doesn't concern them or wouldn't benefit them. At least the yorubas where not massacred in the north then.
Besides the OPC still came out to openly warn and dare the boko haram even though most of the casualty are ibos.
Let the party begin.
bro u av time to reply those f00ls

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by hardniola(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2012
i just hate to comment in dis sect
too much tribe(hate).
Is SW is attack,pipo is it only d Yoruba dat will
kill.
See Igbo+Yoruba will
lose smb.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Blackheritage: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2012
gbogboti: Hahahhahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa. I see fear in OPC tone. Make dem go sidon joooooooorrrrrr. Dem too dey fall hand. We know d ingbatis. In the north, they are known to be no issue @ all. Remember DIYA OLADIPO. A general who peeeeeeeed in his pantis before a fellow general. Abegi!!!!
See u talk ignorantly... Let me flash u back, DIYa is not a combatant soldier... During Agun Irosi's then western govern was informed that they want to assassinate Agun Irosi and he's not so down with it killing him in west, he rather prefer they kill him together with Agun Irosi, that was what safe d face of d west.. Let me remind u, we've never fought a battle in west and have lost b4. All our generals arrested by Abacha came home back alive and it Abacha that lost his soul, spiritual wise soji urself.... Ur over loud noises of biafran, ur role model and biafra lord surrendered to our son of d soil "Gen. Olusegun Obasanja"... Our father gave d idea ,hw d biafrans can be dealt with " Chief Obafemi awolowo"... D struggle of our son for his mandate "June 12", gave birth to present democracy... And d northern generals Neva get mind to give it to other tribes apart from Yoruba's they knw what can happen... Let me remind u of something during d issue of sheria insurgency in d north, that all other tribes was killed, it is only in d west here we retaliated and we recorded a death in Ilorin... So what are u saying We never a coward. But we don't fight unnecessary struggle, because we think twice b4 we take actions, than going into it and later run out... So u regard d west. Actions speaks louder than voice.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by shymex(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2012
Slizbeat:
buh wait lemme ask u this, have u ever been at the scene of a reprisal attack?? Ah guess you havent so please dont wish to be at one cos you might end up doing what the man in that your pics did.

Save your sermon for the birds, fvcking annoying people..

Eat a d!c.k as well, since that's what you butt pirates do..

Fvck off!! undecided
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2012
shymex:

Ok, I'll ask my father and his brother how many Igbos' noodles they bursted during the civil war.. Pops is a Nigerian civil war veteran, and he came out untouched fighting at the heart of Igbo land.. He also received medals for bravery grin

I've been neutral, but since you stalking inbred gay bastards want to stalk me, I'll show you annoying dumb fvcks what I can do..

Fvck you homoerotic gay bastards!!

seriously?? Buh truely if ur father went to the igboland to fight, then u wouldnt have existed. Lol, jokinggrin
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by PeterKbaba: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2012
ijigbamigb: I feel the SW is pretending. The SW states have no border patrols by NPF and I sense this is an invitation for BH to strike. As at yesterday, osun state, Ekiti state, oyo state and Omuaran axis of Kwara state has no NPF patrolling their inter-state roads. These I see as an invitation to BH to strike and hence re-incite the people to call for a sovereign national conference.

Is the Yorubas in charge of the police you ibotic idiot, is the yorubas in charge of the army, if you have nothing to say, just sit your ass down and watch cartoon network

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by shymex(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2012
Slizbeat:

seriously?? Buh truely if ur father went to the igboland to fight, then u wouldnt have existed. Lol, jokinggrin

Pops was there, I've pictures to prove it... Pops is a braveheart, and he's still military minded!!!

Where did your folks surrender? And didn't almost the entire igbo land fall to the Nigerian army??

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by bayulll01(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2012
Frostyzone: Mere splitting hairs! Even if they decided to migrate to the south-west, there is absolutely nothing O.P.C could do about it. Boku haram is a faceless terrorist organisation that you couldn't tackle succesfully without a sophisticated security and spying network in place.
Besides, it's very easy for them to operate in Yorubaland, because of the high pecentage of muslims residing there. Hence, they can easily blend in and create chaos.
oya! Now let's wait or u call them to try it,u tink we are pple like u dat dont plane b4 tinx appen,by then u wil knw the yorubas,ur pple are been killed in the north n instead for ur soo useless pathetic leaders to say sometinx u re dizzing d yorubas

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2012
shymex:

Save your sermon for the birds, fvcking annoying people..

Eat a d!c.k as well, since that's what you butt pirates do..

Fvck off!! undecided
always result to insult, is that how u were brought up?? Trying to be nice to u wont help it at ol, maybe u wud lead the opc war against boko haram and get dead 1st for all i care. Gosh, so annoying bastard.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Wislet(f): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2012
THIS IS AN ISSUE EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE SERIOUS.
EVIL BEING PERPETRATED IN OUR LAND.
A Set of people deciding that others will not live in peace anymore in their own father land.
AND HERE YOU ALL ARE CALLING TRIBES. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.
Can't the rest of the people that war and unrest has ben declared against come together and find a solution/fight the ongoing trend, without silly rancour, comparisons and destructive pride?
THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY COULD HAVE THE TEMERITY TO TRY WHAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON: BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU GUYS WILL BE THERE DISAGREEING AMONGST YOURSELVES, INSTEAD OF FACING THE MATTER AT HAND.
No matter what your parents may have pumped into you while growing up.... You are adults now.
You are no longer babies being told bedtime stories. You should be able to analyze the situation in the country by yourselves and realize that that person you are perceiving as your enemy is A HUMAN BEING LIKE YOURSELF. NO DIFFERENCE.
I wonder how grown people- a whole nation that was together will allow a mere 'geographical demarcation' of territories for easy governance to blind them into seeing 'themselves' as the only human beings on earth.
YOU EITHER COME TO YOUR SENSES, REALIZE THAT THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU IS YOUR BROTHER/SISTER, AND FACE YOUR CHALLENGES TOGETHER.... ELSE THE NORTH WILL KEEP LAUGHING AT YOU.
You never ask yourselves how come a specific people have continued to take the rest of the country on a ride without fear. Because they should be afraid to do any rubbish against a larger group of people. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THAT! Yet they have continued without fear...why?? Simple: YOU GUYS HAVE TURNED YOURSELVES INTO JOKES.
They know that at every point, you all will be challenging yourselves and looking for superiority instead of thinking like people with sense.
Shame!
Look at your brothers and sisters dying almost on a daily basis.
And all you can think of is fighting the very person you should be teaming up with.
The very people you should partner with to fight together.
The faster the west, east , and south south realize they should come together, the quicker you can save the lives of your children and secure your future.
Else...you will be massacred as a people divided.
A bunch tightly bound can never be overtaken.... But a single broom will be easily bent.
God forgive this silly, unfounded, meaningless hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by shymex(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2012
Slizbeat:
always result to insult, is that how u were brought up?? Trying to be nice to u wont help it at ol, maybe u wud lead the opc war against boko haram and get dead 1st for all i care. Gosh, so annoying bastard.

I was brought up to smack sense into ret/arded, you donkey..

Fvck your life as well!! undecided
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2012
shymex:

Pops was there, I've pictures to prove it... Pops is a braveheart, and he's still military minded!!!

Where did your folks surrender? And didn't almost the entire igbo land fall to the Nigerian army??
they neva did and because u r xo blinded to wah u heard, u always bliv. D warlord in memory went to ivory coast on an invitation and his 2nd in command being a yoruba man was killed when he was away and dats how the war ended. U c it, stil a yoruba man who lead the war to a lost. #smh# u neva knew this.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by PeterKbaba: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2012

The fact the you igbos were so stupid to start a war at the wrong time, whos fault was that... stop crying like a wolf... ojukwu decided to start a war, without considering that the Hausas were in charge of the presidency and they were incharge of all the military weapons in the armory, they even had 2 times the military personel than yoruba and igbos join together. Awolowo told ojukwu the war you want to start is at the wrong time. what else do you expect, we should go into a war that from the unset we know we would loose.

To fight a war, you most be calculative and be wise, not brave...
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by bayulll01(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2012
hardywaltz:
What exactly did the Yoruba benefit from OBJ's 8year rule? He couldn't even fix the Lagos Ore Road and u are here celebrating ur tribe has produced a President.
and wat has zik and ekwemen okadigbo pius done to ur linage stup1d creetins,incase u dont knw obj has more enemy in the west during his time,dat show's how yorubas dnt wory ebele chukwu jonathan 2015 dey come and u dejected pple wil vote again
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Arysexy(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex:

lol, the man in d pix was a man crying out of emotion during ojukwu's funeral. after real men fyt, women take over story telling. pls when did southern kaduna youth turn to yoruba? lol! Yoruba men in d north have started spotting goaty beard and dress like hausa to avoid attack. skirt wearing cowards! reminds me of the iyoroba oldest high fence jumper dat scaled a 7ft high wall to escape boko attack in a norther uni recently

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2012
Wislet: THIS IS AN ISSUE EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE SERIOUS.
EVIL BEING PERPETRATED IN OUR LAND.
A Set of people deciding that others will not live in peace anymore in their own father land.
AND HERE YOU ALL ARE CALLING TRIBES. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.
Can't the rest of the people that war and unrest has ben declared against come together and find a solution/fight the ongoing trend, without silly rancour, comparisons and destructive pride?
THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY COULD HAVE THE TEMERITY TO TRY WHAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON: BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU GUYS WILL BE THERE DISAGREEING AMONGST YOURSELVES, INSTEAD OF FACING THE MATTER AT HAND.
No matter what your parents may have pumped into you while growing up.... You are adults now.
You are no longer babies being told bedtime stories. You should be able to analyze the situation in the country by yourselves and realize that that person you are perceiving as your enemy is A HUMAN BEING LIKE YOURSELF. NO DIFFERENCE.
I wonder how grown people- a whole nation that was together will allow a mere 'geographical demarcation' of territories for easy governance to blind them into seeing 'themselves' as the only human beings on earth.
YOU EITHER COME TO YOUR SENSES, REALIZE THAT THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU IS YOUR BROTHER/SISTER, AND FACE YOUR CHALLENGES TOGETHER.... ELSE THE NORTH WILL KEEP LAUGHING AT YOU.
You never ask yourselves how come a specific people have continued to take the rest of the country on a ride without fear. Because they should be afraid to do any rubbish against a larger group of people. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THAT! Yet they have continued without fear...why?? Simple: YOU GUYS HAVE TURNED YOURSELVES INTO JOKES.
They know that at every point, you all will be challenging yourselves and looking for superiority instead of thinking like people with sense.
Shame!
Look at your brothers and sisters dying almost on a daily basis.
And all you can think of is fighting the very person you should be teaming up with.
The very people you should partner with to fight together.
The faster the west, east , and south south realize they should come together, the quicker you can save the lives of your children and secure your future.
Else...you will be massacred as a people divided.
A bunch tightly bound can never be overtaken.... But a single broom will be easily bent.
God forgive this silly, unfounded, meaningless hatred.
thank God some1 reasons like me. Bro welcome to the family. So how are we gonna get started??
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by shymex(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2012
Slizbeat:
they neva did and because u r xo blinded to wah u heard, u always bliv. D warlord in memory went to ivory coast on an invitation and his 2nd in command being a yoruba man was killed when he was away and dats how the war ended. U c it, stil a yoruba man who lead the war to a lost. #smh# u neva knew this.

Save your warlord history for the birds, I could care less about his life story... He's DEAD and BURIED!! undecided

I'm just here to tell you that you guys are gay bastards...

Why the fvck do your men like men, when you've got beautiful women in your tribe?? Answer that and stop telling the life story of a man who never achieved anything worth celebrating throughout his sojourn on this planet...

He was gay as well. He went from biafra to dining with the same people who killed his people in millions.. That's what prostitutes do, jumping from place to place. undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff / Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore / Kassim And Aliyu: Abiola's Sons Sue Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.