Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,061 members, 7,890,485 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC (22687 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by PeterKbaba: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2012
zuchyblink: joke of the year! Igbos are hardworking ppl,dey are everwhere in the world and down here in SE we lot of hausas,yorubas, and efiks working 4 us as gateman and cleaners and u here cracking joke.wake up man

I know you wish for that in your dreams... think about it b4 going to bed and maybe u might get lucky to dream about it... epuasun

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2012
PeterKbaba:

The fact the you igbos were so stupid to start a war at the wrong time, whos fault was that... stop crying like a wolf... ojukwu decided to start a war, without considering that the Hausas were in charge of the presidency and they were incharge of all the military weapons in the armory, they even had 2 times the military personel than yoruba and igbos join together. Awolowo told ojukwu the war you want to start is at the wrong time. what else do you expect, we should go into a war that from the unset we know we would loose.

To fight a war, you most be calculative and be wise, not brave...
if the british, the russians and the entire arab nation neva intervened, the war would hav been won in the past memory. Buh it true about ur statement sumhw, ojukwu started the war because Gowon went against the Aburi convention or wateva dat they had a deal on state creation. Afta and during the war, it was then the state creation began.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by lekejob(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2012
I heard that they are in Ogbomoso. Somebody help.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by shymex(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2012
Classicalman: I would urge you all to quit exchanging words with SHYMEXX. He is just another dead heroin junkie whose corpse is being used as cadaver.

Better that way, and tell all your homoerotic igbo men on this forum to stop stalking this ID, you annoying inbred gay bastards....

Ignore my ID, and I'll ignore everything about you silly people... You don't exist to me! undecided
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by pdpiperpippen: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2012
The wild wild west.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by supereagle(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2012
It will be fool hardy if they take their bombs to the SW. OJUKWU made a mistake during the Civil War wanting to annex Lagos with Biafra , Lt Iluyomade stopped him at Ore without loosing any of his soldiers. A yoruba general ended that war. Let them come OPC will finish BH issue in this country. You then know what Yoruba can do.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by kwajahafiz(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2012
This divide is religious you Yoruba and ibo fools.
If you are a non believer or infidel you are a target of book haram.
If book haram is not contained all non Muslims are targets.
The church bombings are targetting churches not tribes.
Casualties have been incurred by all the different tribes of Nigeria in these
attacks. The Ibos took a major share of the casualties initially because they were easier to target
As they congregate in specific areas of sojourn and merry making.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2012
shymex:

Save your warlord history for the birds, I could care less about his life story... He's DEAD and BURIED!! undecided

I'm just here to tell you that you guys are gay bastards...

Why the fvck do your men like men, when you've got beautiful women in your tribe?? Answer that and stop telling the life story of a man who never achieved anything worth celebrating throughout his sojourn on this planet...

He was gay as well. He went from biafra to dining with the same people who killed his people in millions.. That's what prostitutes do, jumping from place to place. undecided undecided

boring, i heed to sum1's advice, u r dead as he said. Mtcheew lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nnamdi99(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2012
Seunn11: igbos are the greatest casualties among the southerners affected by boko haram so far. Yet, they prefer to stay in the north or move to south west. The reason could be attributed to the fact that their native land, i.e south east of Nigeria is:

1. Over-crowded
2. Infested with diseases,
3. Having no or very little economic opportunities,
4. Socially backward
5. Having rampant cases of kidnapping
6. Higher rate of armed robbery than anywhere else in Africa
7. tradittionaly known for cannibalism. The darker ones among the igbos prefer not to go back to states like Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi as they would be barbequed.
8. Land-locked.

It is therefore more reasonable for them to claim other people's land.

thats not true......think properly
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Blackheritage: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2012
... Let me flash u back, DIYa is not a combatant soldier... During Agun Irosi's then western govern was informed that they want to assassinate Agun Irosi and he's not so down with it killing him in west, he rather prefer they kill him together with Agun Irosi, that was what safe d face of d west.. Let me remind u, we've never fought a battle in west and have lost b4. All our generals arrested by Abacha came home back alive and it Abacha that lost his soul, spiritual wise soji urself.... Ur over loud noises of biafran, ur role model and biafra lord surrendered to our son of d soil "Gen. Olusegun Obasanja"... Our father gave d idea ,hw d biafrans can be dealt with " Chief Obafemi awolowo"... D struggle of our son for his mandate "June 12", gave birth to present democracy... And d northern generals Neva get mind to give it to other tribes apart from Yoruba's they knw what can happen... Let me remind u of something during d issue of sheria insurgency in d north, that all other tribes was killed, it is only in d west here we retaliated and we recorded a death in Ilorin... So what are u saying We never a coward. But we don't fight unnecessary struggle, because we think twice b4 we take actions, than going into it and later run out... So u regard d west. Actions speaks louder than voice.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Osario: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2012
The Yourubas are the most fearful tribe in Nigeria. They are also the greatest cawards. All they know best is shout, rake, make mouth and nothing else. Abacha locked up Abiola nothing happened. He locked up Obasanjo nothing happened, he locked up Diya nothing happened. MEND attacked Atlas Cove in Lagos Nothing happened. Even before the Biafra War started, Yorubas were making mouth. But when the real action stated they hid behind Hausas all in the name of One Nigeria. Even when Boko Haram killed a Yourubas Prof in BUK, nothing happened. Yourubas should stop raking because they cannot act above the level of NURTW.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Igboelerin: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2012
The Yoruba nation is strongly ready for an onslaught against every terror. Lako l'a wa bi ibon, won a gba! Let them evacuate every hausa/fulani person from the south west b4 attempting it, else HEADS WILL ROLL!
Aabo oro l'aa so f'omoluabi....A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by livingstoneony(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2012
Seunn11: igbos are the greatest casualties among the southerners affected by boko haram so far. Yet, they prefer to stay in the north or move to south west. The reason could be attributed to the fact that their native land, i.e south east of Nigeria is:

1. Over-crowded
2. Infested with diseases,
3. Having no or very little economic opportunities,
4. Socially backward
5. Having rampant cases of kidnapping
6. Higher rate of armed robbery than anywhere else in Africa
7. tradittionaly known for cannibalism. The darker ones among the igbos prefer not to go back to states like Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi as they would be barbequed.
8. Land-locked. U just confirmed how foolish u r!overcrowded,diseased,economic opportunitie,street crimes

It is therefore more reasonable for them to claim other people's land.
. U just confirmed how foolish u r!overcrowded,diseased,economic opportunitie,street crimes.most of dese attributes r accorded to your south west states#dummy nobody is coming to claim your lands we just help in managing and making good utility of your lands#dummy

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by PeterKbaba: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2012
Classicalman: Fact: the average YORUBAMAN is koward.

The average IGBOMAN is a THIEF AND DRUG BARON

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Oluschenco(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2012
Abeg war no good o, Boko Haram stay clear of us!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by alexola20(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2012
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by PeterKbaba: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2012
Arysexy: wot are these iyoroba tiger - claw - faced cowards blabbing about? they want to cause traffic jam at seme border again? bunch of skirt wearing iyoroba cowards! invite boko haram and flee to cotonou! una think say na to dey open una big kpomo mouth shouting Arhhhh! wooooooo! Arhhhh! and jumping up and down while punching in the air? silly ugly luking people!

Shes so beautiful.... that is what it means to appreciate your culture and heritage... im proud of this beautiful lady.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by HighChief4(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2012
Blackheritage: ... Let me flash u back, DIYa is not a combatant soldier... During Agun Irosi's then western govern was informed that they want to assassinate Agun Irosi and he's not so down with it killing him in west, he rather prefer they kill him together with Agun Irosi, that was what safe d face of d west.. Let me remind u, we've never fought a battle in west and have lost b4. All our generals arrested by Abacha came home back alive and it Abacha that lost his soul, spiritual wise soji urself.... Ur over loud noises of biafran, ur role model and biafra lord surrendered to our son of d soil "Gen. Olusegun Obasanja"... Our father gave d idea ,hw d biafrans can be dealt with " Chief Obafemi awolowo"... D struggle of our son for his mandate "June 12", gave birth to present democracy... And d northern generals Neva get mind to give it to other tribes apart from Yoruba's they knw what can happen... Let me remind u of something during d issue of sheria insurgency in d north, that all other tribes was killed, it is only in d west here we retaliated and we recorded a death in Ilorin... So what are u saying We never a coward. But we don't fight unnecessary struggle, because we think twice b4 we take actions, than going into it and later run out... So u regard d west. Actions speaks louder than voice.

Yoruba and their usual rants, always fighting their war on the pages of newspaper, all you guys went on exile and were heavily opressed by Abacha. Your General Diya was humiliated by a Major, though its a normal thing for your Amala Soldiers cos a certain Yoruba senior officer ran to London and abandoned his position for a junior officer Gowon. I see how much you love Femo(Awo), you guys betrayed him and forced him to take his own life, with the help of otapiapia. You guys also sold your own son Abiola for a pot of amala and betrayed him, thanks to Mustapha's confession. Yorubas are betrayers and we all know that. I wonder how you will stand on your own with the help of your Awusa/fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by HighChief4(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2012
Blackheritage: ... Let me flash u back, DIYa is not a combatant soldier... During Agun Irosi's then western govern was informed that they want to assassinate Agun Irosi and he's not so down with it killing him in west, he rather prefer they kill him together with Agun Irosi, that was what safe d face of d west.. Let me remind u, we've never fought a battle in west and have lost b4. All our generals arrested by Abacha came home back alive and it Abacha that lost his soul, spiritual wise soji urself.... Ur over loud noises of biafran, ur role model and biafra lord surrendered to our son of d soil "Gen. Olusegun Obasanja"... Our father gave d idea ,hw d biafrans can be dealt with " Chief Obafemi awolowo"... D struggle of our son for his mandate "June 12", gave birth to present democracy... And d northern generals Neva get mind to give it to other tribes apart from Yoruba's they knw what can happen... Let me remind u of something during d issue of sheria insurgency in d north, that all other tribes was killed, it is only in d west here we retaliated and we recorded a death in Ilorin... So what are u saying We never a coward. But we don't fight unnecessary struggle, because we think twice b4 we take actions, than going into it and later run out... So u regard d west. Actions speaks louder than voice.

Yoruba and their usual rants, always fighting their war on the pages of newspaper, all you guys went on exile and were heavily opressed by Abacha. Your General Diya was humiliated by a Major, though its a normal thing for your Amala Soldiers cos a certain Yoruba senior officer ran to London and abandoned his position for a junior officer Gowon. I see how much you love Femo(Awo), you guys betrayed him and forced him to take his own life, with the help of otapiapia. You guys also sold your own son Abiola for a pot of amala and betrayed him, thanks to Mustapha's confession. Yorubas are betrayers and we all know that. I wonder how you will stand on your own with the help of your Awusa/fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by kwajahafiz(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2012
The yorubas might lack a warrior mentality as they have never really fought any battles of thier own that we know of.
But they are the most educated peole in Nigeria I believe. I doubt seriously if
The Yoruba psyche is one of " I will die for my belief" . The threat of an ibo carries more water as they have been battle tested and still remain a threat to this country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by tintingz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
PointB:
In other words, SW Governors are not making any evacuation plans for Yoruba people caught in the cross fire (not even asking the to come home).
since i av reading and hearing about boko bomb av not heard any yoruba dat falls a victim, igbo and ijaw pple are mostly d victims
PointB: Those who are able to travel back to yorubaland should do so, those who are unable to are on their own? Na wa o
who talk am?
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Seyilome(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
Arysexy: wot are these iyoroba tiger - claw - faced cowards blabbing about? they want to cause traffic jam at seme border again? bunch of skirt wearing iyoroba cowards! invite boko haram and flee to cotonou! una think say na to dey open una big kpomo mouth shouting Arhhhh! wooooooo! Arhhhh! and jumping up and down while punching in the air? silly ugly luking people!
U are the greatest idiot and fool on earth,pls do u have tribe?,no! U dis son of beast,i wonder where pple like u wl be during division of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by generalgonz: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
boko haram should attack d niger delta nd thr shal no dat fire is very hot
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Angel778(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ibo's had always known to be haters and nothng good had ever come 4rm them. What did ojukwu achieve during d biafra war? Bt for d coward to run away wth his family when d war was hot and left d baboon to die. Yet they celebrate him. Land of cannibals and ritualist! Are the ibo safe to stay in their own state? Nope! U wil always see them everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
No Tribalism, Delete Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Wipe Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Erase Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Flush Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Sweep Tribalism, Terminate Tribalism, Condemn Tribalism, Kick Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, Fight Tribalism, Kill Tribalism and Bury Tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by tevinsolt: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
i don't know what is wrong with igbo people, you all live in denial which gives me the total freedom to call you the real and the pathetic cowards because you can't stand to face the truth, you all can't stand the fact that you lost the war and you need to blame someone else to feel good about yourselves...nevertheless the truth shall always be what it is. besides i don't remember the Yorubas signing any official document saying they were allies with biafra, so stop whining/lamenting and stop living in the past.......you can attack my post and it just only proves what i'm saying good day!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by swezenberg(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
When u under-estimate the capability of a sect, group ethnicity then you are digging your own grave. US underestimated the strength of little Vietnam and what did they get? Germany underestimated the aerial power of the US in the second world war. Ife Modakeke fight, nobody thought the yorubas could turn ordinary eggs to bomb with their diabolic powers. I remembered how we reported shooting to the soldiers at the outskirt of Ife. What did they tell us? We were told they don't fight that kind of battle where you don't see who is shooting you.

Obasanjo is one of the few alive that can tell others what Yorubas can do in times of war. The OPC replicated the same with Ijaws after they attacked the Ilajes of Ondo State few years ago.

Yorubas fight a different kind of war. Just the same way the Igbos have their own. The Northerners believe in dying with others in order to claim many casualties. So for those under-estimating a section you better don't call for that dreaded 3 letter-word

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: No Tribalism, Delete Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Wipe Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Erase Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Flush Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Sweep Tribalism, Terminate Tribalism, Condemn Tribalism, Kick Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, Fight Tribalism, Kill Tribalism and Bury Tribalism.
Nooo, Leave It... WITHOUT ALL THIS TRIBAL WAR, THERE MAY NOT BE PEACE... All these also happened in the European Countries.. But now they are Enjoying 101% peace... No more Tribalism in Europe... JUST LET NIGERIANS SPEAK THEIR MINDS... This Will end 1 day.. We NLANDERS r fighting for Future Generations... So Let The Tribal Fighting Continue... 1 love, Nigerians...
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by sheyguy: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
afam4eva: Bokoharam don't have time for the south just yet. When they're ready to move their merchandise southwards, they will do it and nothing will happen. The only change that will occur is that Cotonou will double in population because of the number of Lagosians that will be running as long as their legs can take them.
@bold part, i can't disagree with you because the BH loyalist and sympathizers have the army and defence structure of this country in their hands. Forget who the C in C is, he is not a perfect human and above all he has his own personal interest to protect as well. If BH shld strike the SW tomorrow i doubt the SW will be able to fight back effectively.
@unbolded part, funny but true especially for our pple in FESTAC area. . . Lol
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Switzerland Returns Abacha's $700m Loot To Nigerian Government / Tinubu Sets Up Special Panel To Probe N-Power, Others / INEC Acknowledges Letter From Pro-Wike Speaker, Hon Martin's Amarwhule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.