Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC (22692 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Dainfamous: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
yorobe people are bunch of hypocritical and lying set of beings,they will not fight boko haram because hausa have slave them treat them as inferiors both muslems yorobe and xtians ones,they are lying set of hazardous,dishonest,unreliable,chancy and jealous set of backward beings,and the worst thing is that they still living in the past.Forgoten that the ship have left them long time ago,i belive they are looking for an allied but nobody in nigeria trust them hehehehehe ANIMALZZZ.....

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
afam4eva:
The worse thing you can do is to kill innocent Hausas in Lagos but that will not stop bokoharam from unleashing terror on the populace.

Are you a Boko Haram Member because I'm confused as to how come you're so sure they'll attack Lagos?
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Afam4eva(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
kingoflag:

Are you a Boko Haram Member because I'm confused as to how come you're so sure they'll attack Lagos?
Where did I ever say they're going to bom Lagos? It's a conditional statement.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by gbadexy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
@afam4eva
That's the sad truth, innocent hausas would be killed. The boko haram didn't care if the christians retaliated on muslims and they still wouldn't care if the whole hausas are killed in lagos, that won't deter them if they plan to come.
But it is not possible for them to drive all the from north to lagos and attack without having a base where they would launch the attack from, so I guess the hausa community should warn their people from harboring them and to report strange faces and suspicious activities around their hausa quarters or communities where they would most likely be.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Dainfamous: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
EEEEEHHH pls who is OPC/ are they oduduwas soldiers i want to no pls.. were dem dey when mustapha dey d.i.c.k slap oladikpo diya hehehehehehehehe

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Where did I ever say they're going to bom Lagos? It's a conditional statement.

Conditional statement? You sounded kinda sure if you ask me. Abi, these weren't your words?

"Bokoharam don't have time for the south just yet. When they're ready to move their merchandise southwards, they will do it and nothing will happen. The only change that will occur is that Cotonou will double in population because of the number of Lagosians that will be running as long as their legs can take them" --- Afam4eva
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Afam4eva(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
kingoflag:

Conditional statement? You sounded kinda sure if you ask me. Abi, these weren't your words?

"Bokoharam don't have time for the south just yet. When they're ready to move their merchandise southwards, they will do it and nothing will happen. The only change that will occur is that Cotonou will double in population because of the number of Lagosians that will be running as long as their legs can take them" --- Afam4eva
Dude, I was addressing the topic which is credited to OPC warning bokoharam should they strike the SW.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by ODB1: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
abeg! cowards sef dey open mouth talk
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by truefact: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=Seunn11]igbos are the greatest casualties among the southerners affected by boko haram so far. Yet, they prefer to stay in the north or move to south west. The reason could be attributed to the fact that their native land, i.e south east of Nigeria is:

1. Over-crowded
2. Infested with diseases,
3. Having no or very little economic opportunities,
4. Socially backward
5. Having rampant cases of kidnapping
6. Higher rate of armed robbery than anywhere else in Africa
7. tradittionaly known for cannibalism. The darker ones among the igbos prefer not to go back to states like Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi as they would be barbequed.
8. Land-locked.

It is therefore more reasonable for them to claim other people's land.

you got all wrong...igbos move to other places for business. they are not as lazy as you slowpokes. igbos dont stay one place to watch masquerades

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by usermane(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
very bad news for southerners, who might not have been expecting this
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Dude, I was addressing the topic which is credited to OPC warning bokoharam should they strike the SW.
Yeah, but then you gave us your own opinion which was that its not a matter of "if" but that you were ABSOLUTELY sure it would happen and that there would be no retaliation from Yorubas whose immediate reaction (according to you) would be to flee to Cotonou thereby doubling its population. Your words, buddy.

So, its either you have an inside scoop that something will happen, you hope something will happen, you chose your words poorly , or are just trying to beat around the bush after being outed. Which is it?
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by achi4u(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
kingoflag: Yeah, but then you gave us your own opinion which was that its not a matter of "if" but that you were ABSOLUTELY sure it would happen and that there would be no retaliation from Yorubas whose immediate reaction (according to you) would be to flee to Cotonou thereby doubling its population. Your words, buddy.

So, its either you have an inside scoop that something will happen, you hope something will happen, you chose your words poorly , or are just trying to beat around the bush after being outed. Which is it?
thats Yoruba for you always suspecting everybody.you sound like coward already.

Dont worry they won't strike...but if they eventually strike Cotonu will contain all the Yoruba ppl.

abeg stop squezing words out his mouth.

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by T9ksy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
achi4u: thats Yoruba for you always suspecting everybody.you sound like coward already.

Dont worry they won't strike...but if they eventually strike Cotonu will contain all the Yoruba ppl.

abeg stop squezing words out his mouth.

And where will all the 3-5millions ibos in lagos/yorubaland run to?

Don't tell me they gonna stay behind to protect their myriad investments!

You guys are just so comical!!!

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by richjohn1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
I still want to know how the yorubas are backward people!!! Nairaland is a site kids should stay away from all sort of human beings spue rubbish here!!!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by achi4u(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
Is not as if am wishing Lagos or Yoruba ppl any mishap from any quater but (like i said above)if they later carry out their treat by bombing SW and destroying everybody,who do u think will bounce back fast economically...?think.
So,Yorubas should knw the back bone of this nation and co-operate with them.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by emmatok(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
Why is Yoruba issues always giving Ibos head-ache, the-same peeps will be the first to leave Lagos for thier village.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by achi4u(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
T9ksy:

And where will all the 3-5millions ibos in lagos/yorubaland run to?

Don't tell me they gonna stay behind to protect their myriad investments!

You guys are just so comical!!!
Igbos are cat with nine lives.
Save ur a.ss first.Igbos can survlve any situation trusth me.
If this rain later fall...hahaha we will know who will cross da boda

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by emmalexabl(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
shymmex: These OPC men should make sure everyone that's not Yoruba is game... Let everyone return to their region, and we redefine Nigeria - and who Nigerians are... Tired of these b!tchy tribe of men from the other side - and living in an exclusively YORUBA COUNTRY is the dream...

Fvck the other side!!! undecided undecided
confirmed eeediot. Continue dreaming, u will soon wake up to face reality.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by T9ksy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
achi4u: Igbos are cat with nine lives.
Save ur a.ss first.Igbos can survlve any situation trusth me.
If this rain later fall...hahaha we will know who will cross da boda

No retreat, no surrender!

We have dealt with hausa/fulani before and sent them packing.

you guys may be shit.ting your psnts but we are not.

And we shan't be crossing no border but you lot will certainly have to leave our region.

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
T9ksy:

[size=15pt]We have dealt with hausa/fulani before and sent them packing.
[/size]

And we shan't be crossing no border but you lot will certainly have to leave our region.

[size=15pt]When exactly did you guys send the Hausa's packing
[/size]

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by T9ksy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=Mr.chippychappy]

[size=15pt]When exactly did you guys send the Hausa's packing
[/size]

quote]

At the battle of Oshogbo in 1840.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by achi4u(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
T9ksy:

We have dealt with hausa/fulani before and sent them packing.

by the time our population spring upto 20 to30million vibrant igbos______we'll push you out your region.

you may own the land but owned everything in it inclouding human.

Anyday we decided we annihilate and level dat ur land.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2012

At the battle of Oshogbo in [size=16pt]1840.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
^^^^It's funny because your people were still unclad jumping from one tree branch, to the other in 1850.. shocked grin

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by T9ksy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
achi4u: by the time our population spring upto 20 to30million vibrant igbos______we'll push you out your region.

Oh well, g/luck!!!

I just hope you lot won't come back whinning about genocide and the like when we fight you with all we have.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
achi4u: by the time our population spring upto 20 to30million vibrant igbos______we'll push you out your region.

Seriously dude you need to shut the f.uck up . You've been talking a lot of sh!t and you aren't doing igbos any good with your low IQ . T9ksy has every right to speak in favour of his people and for you to suggest we igbos can annhilate them on their OWN LAND just makes you seem very stup!d .
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by BlackBaron: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2012
This thread stinks!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by stpat1(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2012
Naaaa I know Boko Haram will not over step their bounds, cos dem no go wan use Petrol fry Akara
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2012
I can see the okoro cannibals have hijacked this thread again...smelly monkeys!

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by amosy007: 1:40am On Jun 25, 2012
*yawns* whata thread
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by koruji(m): 1:53am On Jun 25, 2012
You should refrain from saying this kind of rubbish. This is why bad things happen to you up north more than any other. You are putting your people in danger with this kind of rubbish spewing - you don't know who might be listening.

In fact, Beaf was all over this NL before GEJ's election claiming at every turn that if the northerners prove troublesome for GEJ they will be "cut loose in the desert". Believe me when I said that many northerners that read that will never forget, meanwhile Beaf and GEJ combined have not the balls to cut the north loose.

The same way with you. Yorubas have being accomodating to you ethnicity as with all others, but your ingrate behavior is not going to help you if things break down.

What happened to Biafra after Ojukwu made the mistake of attempting to attack Lagos should have taught anyone thinking of such misadventure, now or in the future, a lesson: [size=14pt]Yorubas will put our peace step forward, but if it comes to a fight that other foot is going to kick your butt into oblivion.[/size]

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by lagcity(m): 5:32am On Jun 25, 2012
Yoruba have warned Boko Haram twice now. And Boko gets the message. Igbos have carried placard in front of Peter Obi's office. Bunch of puccies grin i dare Ndigbo to make one single statement about BH, the next day Nnewi and Onitsha will be bombed to pieces. That's why Igbos are behaving like ostrich right now. Igbo ppl, please grow a pair. Stop disturbing Peter Obi in front of his office. grin Peter Obi is not a Boko Haram member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan / Photos From Chief-Of-Army Staff's Visit To Borno Over The Weekend / IGP Arase Visits Obasanjo (Photos)