Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,149 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (985844 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kaycee7(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
R2bees: i want to buy techno B3, is it a good phone for me dat like games and cool apps
Nope. B3 doesn't have 3G and the battery is just average. I'ld advise you to go for Tecno L3. It has a strong battery.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by indomitableoba(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please I need your help.. Just got a new phone..I just
bricked my tecno M3 by installing a font...It now hangs on
the tecno logo... How do I get past this... How do I unbrick
it... Please help......thank you!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
indomitable_oba:
Please I need your help.. Just got a new phone..I just
bricked my tecno M3 by installing a font...It now hangs on
the tecno logo... How do I get past this... How do I unbrick
it... Please help......thank you!!
there's a thread for tecno m3 na.. they shld a quick solution to dz prob
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 2:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Sorry ive been away

Una wey dey ask.......go and get droidsheep......u will see the ip id there(aftr spoofing), use it to frame your own login(edit d url), and make sure you redirect it after placing, placin wil fix u in d place of d ip id u stole....as far as your ip is not static nobody can talk.......for wpa psk, get faceniff, use it together with droidsheep.......faceniff doesnt respect wireless passwords and with one profile.....d rest is extraction

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2013
grin grin

english plix.....

but then u missed one vital point? how are u going to connect to the network on which u want to spoof?

but then again with a bit of foresight/hindsight, its probably not a good idea to go into these things here...........
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Kaycee7: Nope. B3 doesn't have 3G and the battery is just average. I'ld advise you to go for Tecno L3. It has a strong battery.
i knw..i normally use edge or 2G, but can it play the same games with other android.. Like temple run,pes,GTA,splinter cell
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by scooldesire: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Don't play with your mobile, there is no such free unlock tools for unlock your device, if you go with them they can damage or even harm your device , if such things are there they are the game some tech mans,
beside of that you have to go with unlocking websites with the little fee,
although unlock codes are the safest way to unlock your phone.
there are lots of vendors which provide the easy to use unlock code for your phone like,
http://www.codes2unlock.com
http://myphoneunlock.com etc.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2013
lifehacker:
Una wey dey ask.......go and get droidsheep......u will see the ip id there(aftr spoofing), use it to frame your own login(edit d url), and make sure you redirect it after placing, placin wil fix u in d place of d ip id u stole....as far as your ip is not static nobody can talk.......for wpa psk, get faceniff, use it together with droidsheep.......faceniff doesnt respect wireless passwords and with one profile.....d rest is extraction

1. connect to the wireless hotspot

2. ifconfig

= inet 10.15.32.137 netmask Oxffff0000 broadcast 10.15.35.255

3. ping 10.15.35.255

IP addresses repeating, ..... Ctrl-C.

4. arp -a

= (10.15.32.95) at (5c:ac:4c:84:d0:65) on en1

5. sudo ifconfig en1 lladdr 5c:ac:4c:84:d0:65

6. disconnect and reconnect

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2013
4llerbuntu:

2. ifconfig

3. ping 10.15.35.255

4. arp -a

shocked shocked
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2013
4llerbuntu:

2. ifconfig

3. ping 10.15.35.255

4. arp -a

no need for d password?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2013
Just received an update on my samsung galaxy s 3 n its still downloading.... . Dear Samsung , plz send the long awaited official jelly bean 4.2.2 software update. na wa ooooo. Anyway , the file is just 66mb.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2013
phoinix:

no need for d password?

no.

you just spoofed an already connected device's MAC

this essentially what all those fancy pants apps do. why bother when 3 or four cmds will do same much faster sef

this works for those networks that assign u an ip and need u to login to access the net.

The weak point as i tried to point out earlier is the 1st line. How the fook do u connect to the network?
the tools for this are much more advanced to sniff AUTH sessions and get in.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kasiye: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls guys I need help updating my Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 to jellybean 4.3, can someone help me with links on how to go about it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kasiye: Pls guys I need help updating my Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 to jellybean 4.3, can someone help me with links on how to go about it
why bother with 4.3 when u can download keylime pie?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kasiye: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
why bother with 4.3 when u can download keylime pie?

Okay better, help me with that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
4llerbuntu:

no.

this essentially what all those fancy pants apps do. why bother when 3 or four cmds will do same much faster sef

this works for those networks that assign u an ip and need u to login to access the net.

The weak point as i tried to point out earlier is the 1st line. How the fook do u connect to the network?

use to do this on Backtrack 4. good old days.

on android, don't think you can for now. now that you mentioned it; on backtrack you can connect to an encrypted access point, force a connected client offline , capture the security handshake then start bruteforce on it. android is great but not wonderful.

you do know that facenip and firesheep use cookies while dspoilt is as close to backtrack in actual pen testing.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
joanana: Just received an update on my samsung galaxy s 3 n its still downloading.... . Dear Samsung , plz send the long awaited official jelly bean 4.2.2 software update. na wa ooooo. Anyway , the file is just 66mb.
4.2.2 ? lol...when men don't already port 4.3 since
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
nani.666:
4.2.2 ? lol...when men don't already port 4.3 since

still 4.1.2 angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sammy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
joanana:

still 4.1.2 angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sammy
shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
i am not aware of samsung releasing android 4.3 for any device yet....

really what is the issue here?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
4llerbuntu:

no.

That's always been the problem. Connecting.

Seems it's just PCs for now embarassed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raymann01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
hello everyone, pls can anyone help me get my Bluetooth working again? I recently flashed my SGS+ with cynogenmod 10.1, the phone now runs smoothly just like new buh my Bluetooth is not switching on at all Buh every other application run smoothly n flawlessly...prompt help will b appreciated... thanx

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peterjero(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2013
I rooted my samsung galaxy y pro duos and was happy then rummaged thru google for the benefits - which I didn't get like deleting bloatwares, porting apps to SD card nothing. Ooº°°º k I then found a custom rom and flashed it on my phone. The experience isn't nice at all because d only reason I rooted my device was to increase my device space which up till now, I lost more. The only advantage I got was to behave like a geek to my non-geeky friends. I have no game on my fone just whatsapp and opera mini(no space for other apps. Please don't root ur fones
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2013
peterjero: I rooted my samsung galaxy y pro duos and was happy then rummaged thru google for the benefits - which I didn't get like deleting bloatwares, porting apps to SD card nothing. Ooº°°º k I then found a custom rom and flashed it on my phone. The experience isn't nice at all because d only reason I rooted my device was to increase my device space which up till now, I lost more. The only advantage I got was to behave like a geek to my non-geeky friends. I have no game on my fone just whatsapp and opera mini(no space for other apps. Please don't root ur fones

Y pro duos ke? If you wanted to be installing Roms you shoulda bought a better phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:53am On Aug 20, 2013
peterjero: I rooted my samsung galaxy y pro duos and was happy then rummaged thru google for the benefits - [size=18pt]which I didn't get[/size] like deleting bloatwares

you figured out how to root but not debloat? grin grin grin grin grin

ok. download root uninstaller

if u like delete system file and brick the phone. na ur saka

peterjero: I then found a custom rom and flashed it on my phone. The experience isn't nice at all because d only reason I rooted my device was to increase my device space which up till now, I lost more.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry grin grin grin grin

i'm struggling to be nice

peterjero: The only advantage I got was to behave like a geek to my non-geeky friends. I have no game on my fone just whatsapp and opera mini(no space for other apps. Please don't root ur fones

ok. we won't root our fones anymore. oga @ d top has said so

i just read very weird things here these days.
Im calling this one out as BS.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sheggun1: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2013
pls help me........... my phone is not conecting with blackberry.net......am using htc g2.......so dat i can use my vpn......d h or e is not showing
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sollie001: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
majalisa: happened to me last week and to worsen matters vault, Skype, fb messenger, what apps, and some oda applications kip giving me a popular message dat they ain't responding. I later discovered it was cos of a particular task killer I recently installed . I uninstalled it and since then no problem

so how did you get to know?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sollie001: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
sollie001: someone pls respond, pls. sync failure on my android. pls

anyone with solution, please! it's really disturbing
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dikachiii: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
opestein:
yh..u won't believe
I used s2 which had a similar problem,mine was worse.
the power button is connected to the charging port..don't know Sammy did this..but there is a flex connecting the power button to the motherboard/panel which i guess is controlling/connected to the charging port
I bought new battery but all to know avail..the battery worked but the charging tin was still there.
I suggest before buying the battery test a charger with it
my case was:
battery not charging(i.e. wen plug icon shows and off),sometimes tells me battery too hot/voltage blah blah and back was getting hot
wen switched off and plugged icon shows(yellow triangle and battery icon)
bought a new battery still same
took it to ikeja and power button was change.
PROBLEM:
one of the three pin connecting the flex to power button was broken and thus changed
but I think it can be soldered

Finally got a battery that works fine.. Thanks man.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ndubisik(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
sollie001:

anyone with solution, please! it's really disturbing
Please explain ur problem clearly

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.