Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,945 members, 7,946,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (991782 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
I don't understand. what are you guys talkingbabout? I'm downloading elysium as I'm typing this with mtn bis. no tweaks and its steady
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Leopantro: I don't understand. what are you guys talkingbabout? I'm downloading elysium as I'm typing this with mtn bis. no tweaks and its steady
so Mtn bis is now open again?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2013
Got a this from MTN apologizing for service interruption don't know if it's related to the bis thingy.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by v3: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Lord_Reed: Got a this from MTN apologizing for service interruption don't know if it's related to the bis thingy.
It is. They had service outage for almost 24hrs
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by introGSM: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2013
Wake up guys in this beautiful Saturday morning! We are excited to introduce you a Google's new service - Android Device Manager! Have you ever lost your phone in between the couch cushions or forgot it in a restaurant? Or maybe searching for your phone before you rush out the door is part of your morning routine? The Android Device manager could be really helpful! Besides, if your phone is stolen, it could keep your data safe and secure. Check this out and share with your friends!

Give it a try with your device at www.android.com/devicemanager. if it works, pls like our page : https://www.facebook.com/GSMVillage

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Skillz4u(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2013
please how can I unlock my
techno l3 someone enter the
pattern many type and its now
showing to enter my gmail and
password and after I enter the
gmail am using on the phone its
showing invalid. please is there
anyway I can unlock it? thanksplease how can I unlock my
anyway I can unlock it? thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rastarman(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2013
all i understand about that unlock pattern is when there is problem all i do is factory reset. by long pressing the power and Vol down or up button. just check out how to do factory reset on android.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Skillz4u: please how can I unlock my
anyway I can unlock it? thanksplease how can I unlock my
make sure u have an active data plan
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
ciphoenix: It's a bis issue, not a droidvpn issue
I pray so.. Still not connecting. Hope this y'ello Boyz have not blocked it again.. Is now 3 days
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by francis247(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
rastarman: all i understand about that unlock pattern is when there is problem all i do is factory reset. by long pressing the power and Vol down or up button. just check out how to do factory reset on android.
Logging into Gmail account works as long as there is bandwidth and full internet access.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by francis247(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
ciphoenix:

Use tweakware on a pc with chrome or opera. 3 hours tops. Won't cut
Thanks a lot. Opera Beta did it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bbosewa: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
samsung exhibit 2 for sale,call 08078639492
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by okgerald(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
My lg p715 used to work just fine until last week part of the screen suddenly stopped responding to touch. I have to press ao hard or several times becore i can get these portions to respond.please any solution to this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olayiwola9(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
pls my play store doesn't open, I guess its cos I used it with droid VPN but ive since stopped and it still doesn't open.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aywhy93(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
[size=16pt]For those Android Users that knows nothing about rooting and those that need full insights about Android Smartphones, This post will surely help - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/07/Android-rooting-advantages-of-rooting-your-android-phone.html[/size]
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aywhy93(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
olayiwola9: pls my play store doesn't open, I guess its cos I used it with droid VPN but ive since stopped and it still doesn't open.

Whats the error you usually get
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by harlos: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2013
aywhy93: [size=16pt]For those Android Users that knows nothing about rooting and those that need full insights about Android Smartphones, This post will surely help - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/07/Android-rooting-advantages-of-rooting-your-android-phone.html[/size]
You know whats on my mind now smiley...
Rooting my android phone wink

how do i do it undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aywhy93(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2013
harlos:
You know whats on my mind now smiley...
Rooting my android phone wink

how do i do it undecided

Whats the name of your Android Phone and version of the Android OS ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by harlos: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2013
aywhy93:

Whats the name of your Android Phone and version of the Android OS ?
HTC Wildfire S A510e
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dikachiii: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2013
Good morning guys. Please my at and t galaxy s2 won't charge, if I connect it it will charge for like 3 sec and stop. I've tried on pc and wall charger the same thing. Usb file transfer mode works fine when I connect it to pc but it won't charge. If I off the phone and connect charger it will show battery icon then a yellow triangle on its foot with a black battery icon inside the yellow triangle crossed. Please where is the problem from?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 4:19am On Aug 18, 2013
Change ur battery
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by okgerald(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2013
ok.gerald:
My lg p715 used to work just fine until last week part of the screen suddenly stopped responding to touch. I have to press ao hard or several times becore i can get these portions to respond.please any solution to this?
Anybody ideas on solving this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2013
ok.gerald:

Anybody ideas on solving this
change the screen
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2013
Dikachiii: Good morning guys. Please my at and t galaxy s2 won't charge, if I connect it it will charge for like 3 sec and stop. I've tried on pc and wall charger the same thing. Usb file transfer mode works fine when I connect it to pc but it won't charge. If I off the phone and connect charger it will show battery icon then a yellow triangle on its foot with a black battery icon inside the yellow triangle crossed. Please where is the problem from?
power button is getting faulty
take it to ikeja for fixing
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2013
i know i will get insulted again for putting my mouth. dem no kuku ask me question. tongue

opestein:
power button is getting faulty
take it to ikeja for fixing

haaa. guy pls....... power button ke?
nooo

go buy a new battery. if usb transfer works fine then the port is ok.... has to be the battery.

use an app like "battery doctor" to see if it reports the health of the battery.
but i daresay after about 3 years or more since that phone was manufactured the battery has a right to die.......

battery is not expensive..... "london used" like 1k. original new like 3k
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2013
4llerbuntu: i know i will get insulted again for putting my mouth. dem no kuku ask me question. tongue

haaa. guy pls....... power button ke?
nooo

go buy a new battery. if usb transfer works fine then the port is ok.... has to be the battery.

use an app like "battery doctor" to see if it reports the health of the battery.
but i daresay after about 3 years or more since that phone was manufactured the battery has a right to die.......

battery is not expensive..... "london used" like 1k. original new like 3k
yh..u won't believe
I used s2 which had a similar problem,mine was worse.
the power button is connected to the charging port..don't know Sammy did this..but there is a flex connecting the power button to the motherboard/panel which i guess is controlling/connected to the charging port
I bought new battery but all to know avail..the battery worked but the charging tin was still there.
I suggest before buying the battery test a charger with it
my case was:
battery not charging(i.e. wen plug icon shows and off),sometimes tells me battery too hot/voltage blah blah and back was getting hot
wen switched off and plugged icon shows(yellow triangle and battery icon)
bought a new battery still same
took it to ikeja and power button was change.
PROBLEM:
one of the three pin connecting the flex to power button was broken and thus changed
but I think it can be soldered
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olayiwola9(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
aywhy93:

Whats the error you usually get
connection time out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
hmmn.. interesting..........

im just surprised its not the charging port panel that was changed.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.NanoDinamics.NovaTester&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dbattery+test+android
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
i want to buy techno B3, is it a good phone for me dat like games and cool apps
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
R2bees: i want to buy techno B3, is it a good phone for me dat like games and cool apps
tecno?!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls i need the download links of files i will need in order to root my xperia arc s... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.