Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,199 members, 7,928,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (63618 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

You're taking to heart.

Kandiikane, Ogugua88, and Davidylan started it; and you can't blame him for responding the way he did.

Nigerians/Africans are uppity sometimes..
they didn't start anything
they told him they couldn't understand his Ebonics and his response was we speak bad English
YES! i'm very sensitive to things like this!
He shouldn't be encouraged......na from play, play, he go reach another level. mtcheew
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Are you not African/Nigerian too? Don't straddle the fence.

I'm Nigerian/African, but I'm also from the black diaspora culture.

We need to be able to create a balance between the two cultures; if you think they're ghetto, they also have a right to call you whatever they call you..

Ghetto is their twang, just as pigeon is the Nigerian twang.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy: kandiikane

Why did someone create this topic on the front page, with pictures from my blog but didn't reference my blog?

https://www.nairaland.com/981007/childhood-youthful-pictures-nigerian-heroes

It's not a good look. Tell the mod to reference my blog on the thread.

Speak to MUKINA2 about it. Email her.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
they didn't start anything
they told him they couldn't understand his Ebonics and his response was we speak bad English
YES! i'm very sensitive to things like this!
He shouldn't be encouraged......na from play, play, he go reach another level. mtcheew

How about people who post in pigeon English?

We should learn to accommodate eachother's cultures despite our differences. What's good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

Speak to MUKINA2 about it. Email her.

Who is mukina2?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
are u telling me to be quiet??!!
are u alright??!!
u are you chyking??!!
i be ur mate!!
abeg carry comot jo!!
it's like u want me to transfer my annoyance on you abi.......
just leave me oooo

nah, you wouldn't want to cos you think you're feisty but being online much has made me seen things that you're softer than you appear to be. you got a great sense of humor and a killer smile. you could replace my goddess anytime you want sweety.
PS: I hope say Nayah no dey read this thing ooogrin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Who is mukina2?

The most high after seun. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
see diz lil nicca droppin' wack wordplay to someone old enough to be his big sista lmao.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:
The most high after seun. tongue

I will google her name now.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

How about people who post in pigeon English?

We should learn to accommodate eachother's cultures despite our differences. What's good for the goose is good for the gander
Fine!!! let him diss our pidgeon English if he likes!!!........
but he shouldn't say we do not know how to speak English! angry angry
Except he wan see betta craze 4 Nairaland!! An African American should not tell us that!
It's a big insult......because they speak terrible English!
Even the educated ones!
Nonsense!!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy: I'm Nigerian/African, but I'm also from the black diaspora culture.

We need to be able to create a balance between the two cultures; if you think they're ghetto, they also have a right to call you whatever they call you..

Ghetto is their twang, just as pigeon is the Nigerian twang.

As am I. I don't think they're ghetto. I think they lag behind other ethnic groups. It's proven in exam scores, work ethics, welfare statistics, health statistics, etc.

AAs have the lowest scores in universities. It's always easier to get into AA-dominated universities. High schools with AAs dominating in populace fall behind. Why? They grew up in the same nation as Dr. Ben Carson. Why was he able to "fight the system" and become a world-renowned neurologist, whilst others are still blaming Caucasians and the system?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gigiboy=british born yoruba boy who only visited nigeria for the first time this year pretending to be half brazilian tongue

Ogugua, you should come see how these people who speak like that behave. Like bush monkeys. All those that took part in the riot speak like that. cheesy

london, did you take part in the rioting? tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: las_gigiboy=british born yoruba boy who only visited nigeria for the first time this year pretending to be half brazilian tongue

he's not gonna like this but I guess its true
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
They don't want to come out of the system, they just want to feed off others money. Not my own oo. I will not spend one cent on them. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
Fine!!! let him diss our pidgeon English if he likes!!!........
but he shouldn't say we do not know how to speak English! angry angry
Except he wan see betta craze 4 Nairaland!! An African American should not tell us that!
It's a big insult......because they speak terrible English!
Even the educated ones!
Nonsense!!

I agree! A trip to bossip.com will show you that they write the worst English ever.

I thought written English wasn't the forte of Black Britons, but yanks took it to another level.

That being said, Nigerians aren't really better off too. That's more reason why we all need to stop picking on one another. cool
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: Ogugua, you should come see how these people who speak like that behave. Like bush monkeys. All those that took part in the riot speak like that. cheesy

I over-believe you lol. Just like that video I posted. There are AAs very comfortable living off government benefits.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: las_gigiboy=british born yoruba boy who only visited nigeria for the first time this year pretending to be half brazilian tongue

I was born in Nigeria, don't confuse me with one of your links.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

I agree! A trip to bossip.com will show you that they write the worst English ever.

I thought written English wasn't the forte of Black Britons, but yanks took it to another level.

That being said, Nigerians aren't really better off too. That's more reason why we all need to stop picking on one another. cool

You cannot compare yanks and britons to nigerians. English is their first language. Many nigerians learn two languages before english.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by UncleN: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Shollypopz: @UncleN: you! i saw ur response oooo
i see kandiikane already dealt wiv you........
NONSENSE!! undecided

Who are you again?

And why are you spazzorgasmasticating all over the thread all of a sudden!!! You need to get laid pronto.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
can we just stop this BS and focus on what's here cos this English and A.Americans razmatazz is making this thread too serious. u don't wanna turn this into a political section. that's the main reason why I left there
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

I was born in Nigeria, don't confuse me with one of your links.

Come off it jor, if you were born there when did you come over? You are 17 or 19 right? You probably came over between 3 and 7.

That is why you have such a thick estate accent. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: You cannot compare yanks and britons to nigerians. English is their first language. Many nigerians learn two languages before english.

Gbam diggity.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
joeydozzy: can we just stop this BS and focus on what's here cos this English and A.Americans razmatazz is making this thread too serious. u don't wanna turn this into a political section. that's the main reason why I left there

5 more minutes, o?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by UncleN: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
The tone this thread is taking is treading on thin ice.

Don't make it look like you are picking on another race.

Oya let the rigging continue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
UncleN:

Who are you again?

And why are you spazzorgasmasticating all over the thread all of a sudden!!! You need to get laid pronto.

So, is that why you have been behind her like this? You will not lay on top of her oo! Over my goat's body. tongue

uncleN, vote for davidylan. kiss
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

As am I. I don't think they're ghetto. I think they lag behind other ethnic groups. It's proven in exam scores, work ethics, welfare statistics, health statistics, etc.

AAs have the lowest scores in universities. It's always easier to get into AA-dominated universities. High schools with AAs dominating in populace fall behind. Why? They grew up in the same nation as Dr. Ben Carson. Why was he able to "fight the system" and become a world-renowned neurologist, whilst others are still blaming Caucasians and the system?

I don't think you will understand their struggles because you're an outsider. I think it's better to leave them the way they are, and stop looking down on them.

These people have been raped for generations. They lived in a system they put them on the same pedestal as dogs for generations, and they had to fight with their blood, sweat, and tears to get to where they're today..

If not for them, Africa will still be in the doldrums.. The fight against colonialism was started by them; Kwame Nkrumah, Great Zik of Africa, Patrice Lumumba etc.. used the black panther and Nation of Islam blueprint in their struggle against colonialism..

If not for them, trust me you won't be in America today living freely the way you live.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

That being said, Nigerians aren't really better off too. That's more reason why we all need to stop picking on one another. [/b]cool
[b]WE ARE !!!
this one no be dem say, dem say.......We betta pass them by far!!
i went to an HBCU dude, one of their top 5!
African Americans speak bad english......period!
they can't come close to us at all, inshut slap yourself 4 comapring their English to ours! tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:
Come off it jor, if you were born there when did you come over? You are 17 or 19 right? You probably came over between 3 and 7.

That is why you have such a thick estate accent. tongue

I left naija when I was 7/8.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy: see diz lil nicca droppin' wack wordplay to someone old enough to be his big sista lmao.

I think I've just been insulted . no exchange of words with you bro cos that's how matured I get
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
WE ARE !!!
this one no be dem say, dem say.......We betta pass them by far!!
i went to an HBCU dude, one of their top 5!
African Americans speak bad english......period!
they can't come close to us at all, inshut slap yourself 4 comapring their English to ours! tongue

Lmao!!

But in terms of achievements, they have achieved more than Nigerians in general.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please, let's respect the AAs..

They paved the way for us in the modern world.. cool
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
So i get my post deleted...i get banned

For articulating valid points that Trumped all of the anti american garbage being typed in this thread

Yet my post get deleted....

The same post that answered all of sholly questions prior to them being asked....

Yet these constant "anti american" slander retorts get left posted

Ok Kandii I see what type of person you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (65)

Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market / Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.