Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (63614 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Huh? What of 40-yr-old Caucasians? Hispanics? Asians? Pacific Islanders? West Indians? Aborigines?

Anyway, if age doesn't matter, then why tell me to wait till I'm older? undecided

I said 'black people' because I'm black, and I'm at war with other races. My blackness is my struggle, and the world is about the survival of the fittest.

I told you to wait till your mind can decipher what's going on the chessboard called, the world. And when you really understand the chess game. That's what the 'older' stands for.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
Noted. So how long will it take for you to realize that your biggest enemy is not the world but yourself? lol.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

You have not hit 20 thats for sure. I know you are going to your second year in uni soon. grin

Smh. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
lmaooo, come on lasgidi. Stop this malcolm x rubbish. You are the one isolating yourself by saying you are at war with other races.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Smh. lipsrsealed

I know, na. I know who you are. cool
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
190: Viewing this topic: manny U, zameen(m), REX REGIS, Legalplayerz, blackboi(m), UncleN, 4Runner, Kslib, Mrs.Chima(f), Shollypopz(f), kandiikane(m), Royal-VII, las_gidiboy, dayokanu(m), [size=28pt]omo_to_dun(m)[/size], ogugua88(f), 1Dray(m), Tinkybabe(f), MsDarkSkin(f) and 9 guest(s)

grin grin grin

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOO!![/size]

190, my dear brother, how are you? It's been a long time. I am glad my presence is making you laugh.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by 190: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Omo to dun

I see you!! grin

ROTFLMFAOO!! @ sexkillz been in top 10 finest Nairaland men

with those burnt cashew lips - HAHAHAHA!!

I don laff sotey belle hook me grin grin

J.@.I.P!! grin grin grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88: Noted. So how long will it take for you to realize that your biggest enemy is not the world but yourself? lol.

I'm not talking about individual lifestyle, I'm talking about collective lifestyles. Yes, I'm the source of my own happiness, but collectively, the black race is at war with other races.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
London, so which uni do you go to?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy: I'm not talking about individual lifestyle, I'm talking about collective lifestyles. Yes, I'm the source of my own happiness, but collectively, the black race is at war with other races.

That's why one should start with the man or woman in the mirror. A majority of us are not born as Prince Williams or Paris Hiltons. We have to work for our success. Success doesn't come to anyone or anything, be it individually or collectively.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by 190: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
omo_to_dun:

190, my dear brother, how are you? It's been a long time. I am glad my presence is making you laugh.

#Hugs#
Missed you bruv!!

#Nohomo#
Im a changed dude now!

Much cool juss as you always wanted!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: lmaooo, come on lasgidi. Stop this malcolm x rubbish. You are the one isolating yourself by saying you are at war with other races.

I'm not isolating myself, I work hard everyday to be a step ahead of everyone, and to compete in the world. I've never complained about the white man holding me down; I'm just saying the truth about the war of races.

Even most white people know this. If the world was live and let's live, America won't be so worried about the rise of China. You guys need to study world politics. lmao.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
smh

las_gidi, don't think because you are on an african based forum we are dumb. We know whatis going on in the world but the discussing we had here was of our own race not others.

I want black people to be above the rest but those lazy furers either step it up or be eliminated.

I say this not just for blacks abroad but also those in Africa.

So, don't worry about that you are not alone but by encouraging laziness we will never get on top.

Perfect example is this rigging that took place on a mere forum. Imagine!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: London, so which uni do you go to?

Graduated time ago.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
let's get back to the topic, 'pulease' lmao.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by UncleN: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

So, is that why you have been behind her like this? You will not lay on top of her oo! Over my goat's body. tongue

uncleN, vote for davidylan. kiss

Oh, me likey. So are you proposing me using your sexy body as a sandwich, so I would not lay on top of her directly. Wow, you are such a good samaritan with such a kind heart with such ingenuity and sheer intelligence. I bet you are an angel to behold too, can't wait to set my eyes on you. I would be paying this Fashion section more visits in future so you can teach me to become a model citizen kiss

Shollypopz: DEBATING HAS NOT EVEN STARTED!, MK I LEAVE WORK FIRST, ROYAL GO HEAR WEEEEEEHHHHNNNNN
HOW DARE HE SAY WE SPEAK BAD ENGLISH
FROM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN??!!! BIG INSULT!

Why waste all that passion when you can instead come and sit on UncleN's laps. I am not usually this friendly so you have Kandiikane to thank for this. Her good samaritan self is starting rub off on me cool

#Davidylan for the most handsome votes kiss with London2L coming a close second kiss
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
Regardless of the disagreement, I guarantee you London would have had more votes if he was speaking like a human being sensibly from the beginning lol. Probably would have won already.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
UncleN:

Oh, me likey. So are you proposing me using your sexy body as a sandwich, so I would not lay on top of her directly. Wow, you are such a good samaritan with such a kind heart with such ingenuity and sheer intelligence. I bet you are an angel to behold too, can't wait to set my eyes on you. I would be paying this Fashion section more visits in future so you can teach me to become a model citizen kiss

Why waste all that passion when you can instead come and sit on UncleN's laps. I am not usually this friendly so you have Kandiikane to thank for this. Her good samaritan self is starting rub off on me cool

#Davidylan for the most handsome votes kiss with London2L coming a close second kiss

lmao. SMH! Well, if you want to lay down I will have to make sure you the type of guy that makes my blokos shiver. tongue

ogugua88: Regardless of the disagreement, I guarantee you London would have had more votes if he was speaking like a human being sensibly from the beginning lol. Probably would have won already.

And also if he has his real photo up.

London, why have you not just sent a photo?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by 190: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua my baybe

sorry for not getting across to you since,
been heck busy + upgraded to 2012 curve 4 thats why u avnt caught be online since
would send you my new pin tomorrow via FB same wiv u my sweet sour kandi

ttyl

off 2 watch a movie!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Graduated time ago.

For where? Primary school? tongue

@190, ohh I thought it was because of that belly comment a made oo. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
cork2045: [size=18pt]Our dear rokiatu:

The situation has gone past our collective abilities. We have never seen this much rigging ourselves.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Jarus, I see you.

vote for #davidylan and #debosky kiss
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
cool

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
So who won?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by winna1: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
[size=16pt]The corks are not to be blamed. sad[/size]
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
Still see dem insulting my son.

LOL

But he's still winning.

#London2Lasgidi. . . cheesy
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by UncleN: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Take that +1,000 BACK! lol

@London, the problem with AA's is that they think they're the only ones who have struggled. Japan was hit by two atomic bombs and they re-emerged. Jews and the Holocaust? Jews are affluent and run Hollywood. Australians were prisoners from the UK. The ancestors of whites in the US fled Britain. Because AAs have been struck down doesn't mean they have to remain there. If you're knocked down, get back up!

If there's any group that should be crying foul against "the white man", it's indiginous Americans, aka Native Americans. My sympathy is for them and them only.

A standing ovation for this awesome post.

Ehn, so our beauty queen has brains like this, wow, so there is a God afterall grin

Seriously, this sums it all up perfectly.

#oya let's go there, Team Davidylan for the magnificent King of the Jungle title.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Fourcade(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
LoL... grin grin grin
The corks have spoken! grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: London, so which uni do you go to?

UNIPETROL
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by UncleN: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88: Regardless of the disagreement, I guarantee you London would have had more votes if he was speaking like a human being sensibly from the beginning lol. Probably would have won already.

He was speaking reasonably and sensibly in between "sending himself up". Don't know why it is hard for some of you to see that he was just having a tongue-in-cheek banter all along because of his witty and on-point sense of humour. How could anyone miss the raw genius way and the deadpanned delivery. He is not taking this seriously, and none of you should too.

And he would still win this hands down if not for the rigging cos he has that Van Vicker, Ramsey Nouah, etc looks that has girls tripping and falling over themselves. . .
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
dayokanu:

UNIPETROL

Aha, shush!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
UncleN:

He was speaking reasonably and sensibly in between "sending himself up". Don't know why it is hard for some of you to see that he was just having a tongue-in-cheek banter all along because of his witty and on-point sense of humour. How could anyone miss the raw genius way and the deadpanned delivery. He is not taking this seriously, and none of you should too.

And he would still win this hands down if not for the rigging cos he has that Van Vicker, Ramsey Nouah, etc looks that has girls tripping and falling over themselves. . .

Abeg, davidylan looks better. He is cute but not everyone's cup of tea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (65)

Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market / Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.