Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,229 members, 7,928,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (63623 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

5 more minutes, o?

ogé eruolà. kwusí ihè osísò túpú...
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy: I don't think you will understand their struggles because you're an outsider. I think it's better to leave them the way they are, and stop looking down on them.

These people have been raped for generations. They lived in a system they put them on the same pedestal as dogs for generations, and they had to fight with their blood, sweat, and tears to get to where they're today..

If not for them, Africa will still be in the doldrums.. The fight against colonialism was started by them; Kwame Nkrumah, Great Zik of Africa, Patrice Lumumba etc.. used the black panther and Nation of Islam blueprint in their struggle against colonialism..

If not for them, trust me you won't be in America today living freely the way you live.

If I'm an outsider, then you're an outsider. I was born and raised in the US. Were you not born and raised in the UK?

I don't think it's a coincidence that the poorest and most backwards states are in the southern belt of the US, dominated by illiterates and AAs. If I told you Botswana had a lower infant mortality rate than Mississippi, or that Nigeria has higher literacy rates than that same state and Alabama, you'd probably think I was lying.

The bottom line is that there is a direct correlation between personal drive and success. It isn't better to leave them the way they are. Africans and African Americans can do better. There's always room for improvement.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

I don't think you will understand their struggles because you're an outsider. I think it's better to leave them the way they are, and stop looking down on them.

These people have been raped for generations. They lived in a system they put them on the same pedestal as dogs for generations, and they had to fight with their blood, sweat, and tears to get to where they're today..

If not for them, Africa will still be in the doldrums.. The fight against colonialism was started by them; Kwame Nkrumah, Great Zik of Africa, Patrice Lumumba etc.. used the black panther and Nation of Islam blueprint in their struggle against colonialism..

If not for them, trust me you won't be in America today living freely the way you live.

Understand their struggles? Wtf! These guys want to struggle. They blame others for everything. They do not want to work. They just want to sit on their lazy fat as$s drinking koolaid. I will say the same for london boys too. Grow up and move the Bleep out of the system. If they want to make themselves better they did move out of that circle and go somewhere to else to better themselves.

London boys talk about not getting jobs blah di blah. Erm, what about the other blacks that have jobs? Maybe if you come out of that little corner in the street and dress like a smart young man, you will get a job. Rubbish1 Lazy as$! About struggles. They blame everything on slavery. Are you a slave? What about our ancestors that were taken away? Do they see us complaining! They have it easy over there because the government is giving the free everything. If it was me, I will say no more food stamps, no more benefits, no more free housing, if you want die.

Do you know the struggles those who have made it faced to get to where they are? Black people, there is always an excuse for your laziness. Rubbish!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal-VII:
So i get my post deleted...i get banned

For articulating valid points that Trumped all of the anti american garbage being typed in this thread

Yet my post get deleted....

The same post that answered all of sholly questions prior to them being asked....

Yet these constant "anti american" slander retorts get left posted

Ok Kandii I see what type of person you are.

Will this post get deleted too?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal-VII:

Will this post get deleted too?

I deleted an banned you because you were trading insults with london. I banned both of you.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ignorance is definitely a bad look.

Is this a contest or whom is better debate?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
Kandi,Sholly

Just by the simple fact you refer to all african americans as "They"..and constantly generalize and group every one in the same Glass

Makes your points invalid and aggressively ignorant.

It's ashamed i can't engage in a debate and slaughter all the ignorance being written here

Because this anti american nazi mod keeps deleting my post because she can not debate with me
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
lol, I am not generalizing AAs. I am talking about those who have an excuse for their laziness to just live off government supplies and taxpayers money.
As you can see I also reference london boys who go on about discrimination.

You don't debate, you only hurl insults.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Kandii i wrote many post on this "pure english" proper english issue...

And you constantly kept deleting them...

And you left yours up..

Your stance on london speaking proper english was absurd...

Then after i addressed it...

Post after post was deleted
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
DEBATING HAS NOT EVEN STARTED!, MK I LEAVE WORK FIRST, ROYAL GO HEAR WEEEEEEHHHHNNNNN
HOW DARE HE SAY WE SPEAK BAD ENGLISH
FROM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN??!!! BIG INSULT!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:
If I'm an outsider, then you're an outsider. I was born and raised in the US. Were you not born and raised in the UK?

I don't think it's a coincidence that the poorest and most backwards states are in the southern belt of the US, dominated by illiterates and AAs. If I told you Botswana had a lower infant mortality rate than Mississippi, you'd probably think I was lying. There is a direct correlation between personal drive and success. It isn't better to leave them the way they are. Africans and African Americans can do better. There's always room for improvement.

You were born in America, but you're still an immigrant generation. Your parents never went through slavery, Jim Crow laws, and all the other barbaric experiences their parents went through. There is something called generational degradation, and that's definitely not something that you can just wash away like that. It's a subconscious thing, and it's going to take more than one or two generations to get them away from the job they have done on them..

Did you notice how the old ones among them were crying when Obama won the election? You don't even know how significant that is to them subconsciously.

You need to read more about them, we had it better on the African continent during those dark periods; compared to what they went through. Yet our continent is still in shambles. Just take a look at how messed up Nigeria is.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal-VII:
Kandi,Sholly

Just by the simple fact you refer to all african americans as "They"..and constantly generalize and group every one in the same Glass

Makes your points invalid and aggressively ignorant.

It's ashamed i can't engage in a debate and slaughter all the ignorance being written here

Because this anti american nazi mod keeps deleting my post because she can not debate with me
Shut up!!
i already admitted to generalizing before u typed this bullshit!
Dude, i beg u! don't piss me off more than u already did!

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
I see its not gonna stop soon and you guys keep derailing this thread with Bs. I'm out angry
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

The bottom line is that there is a direct correlation between personal drive and success. It isn't better to leave them the way they are. Africans and African Americans can do better. There's always room for improvement.

+10000000000000000000
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Im a Man before an African or an American

An as a Man i put my cerebral capabilities against anyone

I addressed this, and my post were deleted.

Yet constant anti american garbage is left for display

...If i was too ignorantly judge all "africans" by "african stereotypes"....these same anti americans would cry racism and cry for a ban

Nonsense.

Talking about Proper English...You people?(the forum members)....Really?

I get a headache just trying to decipher half the trash being slapped on my screen each time i come to this forum

lol

Good! Now, slap yourself. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
joeydozzy: I see its not gonna stop soon and you guys keep detailing this thread. I'm out angry

Baby, don't go. It has stopped. smiley

I did say slight derailment might happen but not insults.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:
Understand their struggles? Wtf! These guys want to struggle. They blame others for everything. They do not want to work. They just want to sit on their lazy fat as$s drinking koolaid. I will say the same for london boys too. Grow up and move the Bleep out of the system. If they want to make themselves better they did move out of that circle and go somewhere to else to better themselves.

London boys talk about not getting jobs blah di blah. Erm, what about the other blacks that have jobs? Maybe if you come out of that little corner in the street and dress like a smart young man, you will get a job. Rubbish1 Lazy as$! About struggles. They blame everything on slavery. Are you a slave? What about our ancestors that were taken away? Do they see us complaining! They have it easy over there because the government is giving the free everything. If it was me, I will say no more food stamps, no more benefits, no more free housing, if you want die.

Do you know the struggles those who have made it faced to get to where they are? Black people, there is always an excuse for your laziness. Rubbish!

The UK struggle is different from theirs, that's why I don't look down Black Britons, who are of Jamaican descent. They were also brought to the UK after the second world war to build the country, then they neglected them after using them. We of the immigrant/Africa descent shouldn't complain about anything because no one forced us here, we came here by ourselves.

If we don't like it in their country, we can always return to Africa.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
undecided
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
joeydozzy: I see its not gonna stop soon and you guys keep derailing this thread with Bs. I'm out angry

5 minutes passed already? lol
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

The UK struggle is different from theirs, that's why I don't look down Black Britons, who are of Jamaican descent. They were also brought to the UK after the second world war to build the country, then they neglected them after using them. We of the immigrant/Africa descent shouldn't complain about anything because no one forced us here, we came here by ourselves.

If we don't like it in their country, we can always return to Africa.

I don't care whether the struggle is different. Struggle na struggle. They both complain about the same things. One mainly blames it on slavery.

lol, no no! It's not us not liking the country. It's them always complaining. Maybe they should do tests determining where they are from and THEY can go back?

We are there enjoying the work and sending money to our family. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
We're all the same. No one is superior.

We are all in a war with the white man, but the sheeple won't see that. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: lol, I am not generalizing AAs. I am talking about those who have an excuse for their laziness to just live off government supplies and taxpayers money.
As you can see I also reference london boys who go on about discrimination.

You don't debate, you only hurl insults.

Insults?

Ill write this one more time, If you delete it again. Im done with this garbage

Here is what happened....

Kandii tried to call london "ghetto" because of his way of writing english

she called his "english" ghetto...

Then they both began a debate...and it transitioned into "Speaking White"

Royal corrected them on how there is no such thing as speaking "white"

Kandii then countered and called me all types of names

I then replied..but kandii edited my post because she knows she can't beat me in a debate( grin)

Then Kandii switched her stance and tried to say,..."no royal what i meant was speaking white through "tone"

One problem Though....

You can't hear someones "tone" through "font"

Therefore both her original stance and secondary stance were countered

There is no such thing as "Speaking White".....

Where is the Insult?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

I don't care whether the struggle is different. Struggle na struggle. They both complain about the same things. One mainly blames it on slavery.

You need to read more, slavery destroyed and shattered them.

They took their culture away for crying out loud, that's crime against humanity; worse than the holocaust.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy: We're all the same. No one is superior.

We are all in a war with the white man, but the sheeple won't see that. grin

Speak for yourself lol. We're only at war with ourselves. The body and mind love to quit easily. Going to a university, obtaining a career, and becoming successful are not easy tasks. We stop ourselves, not the "white man".

The only way to beat the alleged white man is to become the best you can be, and that starts with you, not him.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
smh@kandii crazy az constantly editing my post lol
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal-VII:

Insults?

Ill write this one more time, If you delete it again. I done with this garbage

Here is what happened....

Kandii tried to call london "ghetto" because of his way of writing english

she called his "english" ghetto...

Then they both began a debate...and it transitioned into "Speaking White"

Royal corrected them on how there is no such thing as speaking "white"

Kandii then countered and called me all types of names

I then replied..but kandii edited my post because she knows she can't beat me in a debate( grin)

Then Kandii switched her stance and tried to say,..."no royal what i meant was speaking white through "tone"

One problem Though....

You can't hear someones "tone" through "font"

Therefore both her original stance and secondary stance were countered

There is no such thing as "Speaking White".....

Where is the Insult?

Royal, you like turning and interpreting things to the way you see fit. This is why many are dying over religion. wink
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Speak for yourself lol. We're only at war with ourselves. The body and mind love to quit easily. Going to a university, obtaining a career, and becoming successful are not easy tasks. We stop ourselves, not the "white man".

The only way to beat the alleged white man is to become the best you can be, and that starts with you, not him.

How can you be the best you can be when you don't have an identity?

What's our identity as blacks/Africans on this planet?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

You were born in America, but you're still an immigrant generation. Your parents never went through slavery, Jim Crow laws, and all the other barbaric experiences their parents went through. There is something called generational degradation, and that's definitely not something that you can just wash away like that. It's a subconscious thing, and it's going to take more than one or two generations to get them away from the job they have done on them..

Did you notice how the old ones among them were crying when Obama won the election? You don't even know how significant that is to them subconsciously.

You need to read more about them, we had it better on the African continent during those dark periods; compared to what they went through. Yet our continent is still in shambles. Just take a look at how messed up Nigeria is.

Wow .... My respect for you has gone up....!

That was beautiful man... +1,000
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Abeg, tell him. The white man did not stop me from going to university and he will not stop me from achieving the career I want.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

lol, no no! It's not us not liking the country. It's them always complaining. Maybe they should do tests determining where they are from and THEY can go back?

We are there enjoying the work and sending money to our family. grin

Hmmmmm......
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
How i wish this thread was in the romance section. . .
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
We need to stop assailing one another for frivolous reasons such as bad grammar and accents. The chief goal of communication is understanding; hence if you articulate yourself to someone who cannot comprehend you, then you will have wasted your time and effort.

The manner in which I speak greatly depends on my audience; if I am conversing with an American, I tend to speak slowly because I am a fast speaker and, consequently, my diction wobbles if I don't. However, if the conversation involves my Nigerian or African brothers and sisters, that distinct and not-so-subtle highly concentrated Nigerian accent comes out in its full glory like a slave running away from his master. Even more pronounced is when it involves folks who speak Yoruba; then I just let loose like a raging madman.

We need to remember that English is not our mother tongue(it is my third language) and we all should be mortified for trying to feel superior to others in terms of writing or speaking abilities. I have been around tons of folks and I have no difficulty understanding even the most obscure accents or writing. Let us put aside the puerile attitude, and let us continue voting or rigging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65)

Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market / Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.