Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,225 members, 7,928,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (63621 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
You want to know the real reason why African Americans are Lazy and Poorly educated?

Because Power,Freedom and Wealth has it's Negatives and Positives

African Americans are spoiled. In Nigeria in most cases you have to be a smart student, a hard worker, a great man to be successful.

Over Here...you can be poorly educated, a bigoted fool, a man with no worth ethic

And Still achieve millions, fame and success..

Americans of all Races, not just Black are Spoiled.

Wealth,freedom,Power and comfort creates Lazy People with no desire,drive and work ethic.

The Opportunities are Boundless

Therefor Greatness is not always needed for survival.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ok, guys. We have heard each other. Omo to dun has spoken the truth.

I am sorry if you feel like I generalised but I didn't and my opinion stays the same. We can argue this all day and all night and get no where. So please lets move on. smiley
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Wow .... My respect for you has gone up....!

That was beautiful man... +1,000

Take that +1,000 BACK! lol

@London, the problem with AA's is that they think they're the only ones who have struggled. Japan was hit by two atomic bombs and they re-emerged. Jews and the Holocaust? Jews are affluent and run Hollywood. Australians were prisoners from the UK. The ancestors of whites in the US fled Britain. Because AAs have been struck down doesn't mean they have to remain there. If you're knocked down, get back up!

If there's any group that should be crying foul against "the white man", it's indiginous Americans, aka Native Americans. My sympathy is for them and them only.

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
Some of the Anti American garbage being written here is over the Top

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
I'm done Kandii.

TeamIkekings!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
I am not anti-american but I am anti-laziness and anti-blaming others for everything when I know all I need to do is work my as$ off. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by MrsChima(f): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
I guess the contest campaign is officially on break.

I hope you all feel better after the "Whom is better" debate. wink wink

Let it all out....does the body good.

Royal...I made it to my computer from my phone...meet me in Culture section....got a bone to pick with you. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by blackboi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
I don't knw if i should come in or seat on the fenceundecided
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
Most people on this forum are myopic, we just see the superficial things but don't look deeper into what's really going on.

The world is a chessboard, and how all the races survive is a chess game.

When the new world started after the renaissance, the Europeans mastered the game, they learnt from the Moor/Arabs; and they conquered all. Hence why they're at the top right now.

The Asians have started mastering the game, and soon they will dethrone the Europeans. China is playing a very smart game at the moment; but Africans just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

We're at war, and we've been at war for a long time. cool
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
cool

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
Sholly i did not start anything...

Kandii addressed "London" on the way he speaks......She mentioned his video

I just corrected them by saying Their english is no better than his

All of you people are trying to make this about "nationalities"

when i specifically mentioned Nairaland Users(which don't represent Only Nigeria)

What this thread proved is there is allot of closet bigotry among our own people

And that indeed we are "Not" brothers and sisters as i have always preached to fellow Americans

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
las boy. it's over. I will not read any of the post above because I will get tempted to reply so I will wait later.

Lets move on.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ight chima...Im on my way in the house, Ill be in the culture section soon as i get inside and use the comp

Im on my phone now
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:
@London, the problem with AA's is that they think they're the only ones who have struggled. Japan was hit by two atomic bombs and they re-emerged. Jews and the Holocaust? Jews are affluent and run Hollywood. Australians were prisoners from the UK. The ancestors of whites in the US fled Britain. Because AAs have been struck down doesn't mean they have to remain there. If you're knocked down, get back up!

If there's any group that should be crying foul against "the white man", it's indiginous Americans, aka Native Americans. My sympathy is for them and them only.

You will understand when you grow older.

Knowledge is power.

back to the contest. cool

Where ma niccaz at? lmao
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: las boy. it's over. I will not read any of the post above because I will get tempted to reply so I will wait later.

Lets move on.

How do we announce a winner when rigging was heavy? Who, if any of the top four? Lol.
Royal-VII:
Some of the Anti American garbage being written here is over the Top

I know right...thanks for holding it down though.

i'll be waiting for you in the culture section. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
anymore posts on this issue will be hidden.

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy: You will understand when you grow older.

Knowledge is power.

back to the contest. cool

Where ma niccaz at? lmao

How old are you sef? I no be tata.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by MrsChima(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Wow .... My respect for you has gone up....!

That was beautiful man... +1,000

And that came from a Nigerian. Wow!

Meet me in Culture section...Royal is about to get an arsewhipping!

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

How do we announce a winner when rigging was heavy? Who, if any of the top four? Lol.

The best riggers wins. London is either 17 or 19.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane: The best riggers wins. London is either 17 or 19.

Mschew lol.

I don't want to share the throne with a rigger o. I don't think Chillaz will appreciate that either. Lol.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

How old are you sef? I no be tata.

Age is nothing but numbers. How old an individual is depends on the knowledge they have acquired, not their intelligence.

I studied from the grand master teachers, and I'm still learning. So, I'd say my mind is older than most 40 years old black people. grin

But age wise, I'm still twenty something. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Royal-VII:
Ayo where is my homie Ayanle at....

[size=14pt]I FEEL YOU NOW SON[/size]

lol same here....i really do. smh. wow..

anyway let's respect this thread and just let it go bro..go to the culture section. smiley

Mrs.Chima:

And that came from a Nigerian. Wow!

Meet me in Culture section...Royal is about to get an arsewhipping!

aight im there...

@topic...ikekings you're still the hottest!! lol grin grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Age is nothing but numbers. How old an individual is depends on the knowledge they have acquired, not their intelligence.

I studied from the grand master teachers, and I'm still learning. So, I'd say my mind is older than most 40 years old black people. grin

Lies, you are a baby. Are you not wearing a diaper right now? Have you even hit puberty? cheesy
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy: Age is nothing but numbers. How old an individual is depends on the knowledge they have acquired, not their intelligence.

Huh? What of 40-yr-old Caucasians? Hispanics? Asians? Pacific Islanders? West Indians? Aborigines?

Anyway, if age doesn't matter, then why tell me to wait till I'm older? undecided
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by lasgidiboy1: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:
Lies, you are a baby. Are you not wearing a diaper right now? Have you even hit puberty? cheesy

Lmao. Mind is the age. Calender is just for record purposes. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Lmao. Mind is the age. Calender is just for record purposes. grin

You have not hit 20 thats for sure. I know you are going to your second year in uni soon. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by 190: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: manny U, zameen(m), REX REGIS, Legalplayerz, blackboi(m), UncleN, 4Runner, Kslib, Mrs.Chima(f), Shollypopz(f), kandiikane(m), Royal-VII, las_gidiboy, dayokanu(m), [size=28pt]omo_to_dun(m)[/size], ogugua88(f), 1Dray(m), Tinkybabe(f), MsDarkSkin(f) and 9 guest(s)

grin grin grin

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOO!![/size]
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
I have been on nairaland for approximately two years, but I do not suppose I have seen a poll wherein a particular person (or thing) commanded more than two hundred votes, regardless of the integrity of the voters. One may be forced to, not surprisingly, assume that there were some pecuniary benefit to this contest.

The process of creating new IDs is taxing in itself, so why would anyone suffer through such unprofitable experience? I was astounded when the gods of rigging---the Corks---expressed their shock at the level of rigging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65)

Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market / Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.