Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106501 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5: whoelse is raking the sell pips with me after the news on eurusd grin
BROS NA ME AND YOU.........180PIPS ONLY TODAY..............SOMEbody made 8,000pips with this system within a year(i said a year so that people will not leave there job but is less than a year)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
the dollar is waxing strong from the meter above you can see that, that the usd is rising high though it has not entered red yet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5: the dollar is waxing strong from the meter above you can see that, that the usd is rising high though it has not entered red yet
can you please explain how to use the currency meter?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
S1 is proving to be a strong support. Lets see how it goes

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5: fmoc meeting news being released in seconds get ready for the trade, i hope you downloaded your strength meters

ngwanu una don comot for planet human don enter planet robot o,which one be strength meters again, is it the news indicator? una don turn this market to pip forest o,missed the fall sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by roze777: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss guys am begin oooooooo pls d indicator plssssssssssss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5: the dollar is waxing strong from the meter above you can see that, that the usd is rising high though it has not entered red yet
i have downloaded the news profit meter..............My bro thanks a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
bond777: S1 is proving to be a strong support. Lets see how it goes

Cheers cheesy

We may fly up from here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
roze777: plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss guys am begin oooooooo pls d indicator plssssssssssss
follow the advice I gave at 6.05pm if you are really new then you may have to hone your computing skills, i would have helped you but crazy stuff is going on so I need to upgrade with the big boys,so help yourself while you can. download a winzip(software for unzipping files)right now am downloading the csm free from the internet so just try to start somewhere.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
shop closed for today , my 3 trades gave me 45 pips total let get my dinner feeling real hungry, what a nice job, unclenna get ready for the (aud employment change) i hope you will be awake in exactly six hours 18 minutes from now cos we are expecting another 50 or 40 pips there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
lari03: just search for MBFX indicator on any search engine download and unzip on to your desktop....

Dear friends, i've been missing in the action, kindly share the mbfx system with me ; alberttrevor@yahoo.com. One love

Lario, or share the download link. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5: shop closed for today , my 3 trades gave me 45 pips total let get my dinner feeling real hungry, what a nice job, unclenna get ready for the (aud employment change) i hope you will be awake in exactly six hours 18 minutes from now cos we are expecting another 50 or 40 pips there.
[b]Money matter.[/b]I will be awake oh...lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
unclenna: [b]Money matter.[/b]I will be awake oh...lol
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
unclenna: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kindly share the mbfx system with me;alberttrevor@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^^
unclenna: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro can you kindly email the meter and the other indicator to me at

Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
@babypipsy my connection is not so good now,use a search engine like google to look for mbfx indicator and news profiteer meter. @honeric please do same and you will find it free, i just heard here and searched, no one sent me the system besides what I saw on this thread.
@ unclenna did you watch the video of the csm? 7 ways to use the meter, it is very enlightening.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pecopeco: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
Is forex still working in Nigeria
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5: shop closed for today , my 3 trades gave me 45 pips total let get my dinner feeling real hungry, what a nice job, unclenna get ready for the (aud employment change) i hope you will be awake in exactly six hours 18 minutes from now cos we are expecting another 50 or 40 pips there.

Thanks for great job done.

Please I will like to know what's SL is like while using this system?

Secondly, for how long do you leave your trading open (duration) for it to hit your target?

Thirdly, Does this system only work well during or around news release?

Thank you for your kind reply.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
lari03: @babypipsy my connection is not so good now,use a search engine like google to look for mbfx indicator and news profiteer meter. @honeric please do same and you will find it free, i just heard here and searched, no one sent me the system besides what I saw on this thread.
@ unclenna did you watch the video of the csm? 7 ways to use the meter, it is very enlightening.

Thanks bro, pls can you just help with the direct links you downloaded yours from? all the links i get, they want me to sign up before downloading,someasking for subscription..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
there is a direct download i provided on my project blog, earnforexx com, download it and join me let us show this market pepper grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Theyjih: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

Thanks bro, pls can you just help with the direct links you downloaded yours from? all the links i get, they want me to sign up before downloading,someasking for subscription..
http://www.henryliuforex.com check im out u'd see Currency Strength Meter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by b03liberty(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
hi, for everyone in the house who is in need of the mbfx system, here is it,
http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?15722-Indicator-MbFx
scroll down to the bottom of the post, download the zip file, unzip, and voila! cheesy enjoy!-
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by b03liberty(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
hi everyone!you can download the currency strength meter here-
https://s3.amazonaws.com/csmeter/csm305/Currency+Strength+Meter.msi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
Theyjih:
http://www.henryliuforex.com check im out u'd see Currency Strength Meter

Downloaded the CSM 3.5 already.. thanks.. its 7MB.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
pipmaster77:

Thanks for great job done.

Please I will like to know what's SL is like while using this system?

Secondly, for how long do you leave your trading open (duration) for it to hit your target?

Thirdly, Does this system only work well during or around news release?

Thank you for your kind reply.
Good questions,
1. stop loss is usually 15 to 20 pips
2. my target is 3 trades 10 to 15 pips TP each , total of 50 pips or more
3. i f it is a strong news like non farm payroll i increase my TP to 40 pips
4. yes use this with news trading , and use xenafx in stable markets
Finally sign up to forex factory so that you can know the next news that is coming and the currency that news is going to impact and the exact time, they also explain how to interprete the data in an ABC method, so what i do when i get the data (actual) i measure it with forecast and take lightening decisions so as not to miss the action, after the getting the actual, i look at my currency meter if the usd is going from blue to yello to orange then to red, that means the USD is getting stronger and that means the news is favoring the dollar and that means buy the usd.
secondly when buying the usd make sure the other pair your selling is weak i.e reading 3.0 or less before you trade.
that is the simplest way to use the CSM to trade news, if you can trade news effectively you can double your account every month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
b03liberty: hi, for everyone in the house who is in need of the mbfx system, here is it,
http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?15722-Indicator-MbFx
scroll down to the bottom of the post, download the zip file, unzip, and voila! cheesy enjoy!-

Thanks bro, got it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
b03liberty: hi everyone!you can download the currency strength meter here-
https://s3.amazonaws.com/csmeter/csm305/Currency+Strength+Meter.msi
Thanks for helping me out, i was so busy i could not get the links here, well done .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

Downloaded the CSM 3.5 already.. thanks.. its 7MB.

@hon6eric pls can you send it here endyoilpicks@yahoo.com

Tanx in anticipation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
endfx1:

@hon6eric pls can you send it here endyoilpicks@yahoo.com

Tanx in anticipation

The link is already on the thread now, just click on any of the links provided by our brothers and download.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5:
Good questions,
1. stop loss is usually 15 to 20 pips
2. my target is 3 trades 10 to 15 pips TP each , total of 50 pips or more
3. i f it is a strong news like non farm payroll i increase my TP to 40 pips
4. yes use this with news trading , and use xenafx in stable markets
Finally sign up to forex factory so that you can know the next news that is coming and the currency that news is going to impact and the exact time, they also explain how to interprete the data in an ABC method, so what i do when i get the data (actual) i measure it with forecast and take lightening decisions so as not to miss the action, after the getting the actual, i look at my currency meter if the usd is going from blue to yello to orange then to red, that means the USD is getting stronger and that means the news is favoring the dollar and that means buy the usd.
secondly when buying the usd make sure the other pair your selling is weak i.e reading 3.0 or less before you trade.
that is the simplest way to use the CSM to trade news, if you can trade news effectively you can double your account every month

If you are using the system based on the 4hr chart you won't have setup everyday.. so on what time are you using it to get your 50 pips daily target?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
in this case as it is happening right now the jpy is weak 1.0 and it is reading blue to show its weak status on the meter , the usd has a stronger reading and is waxing even stronger as i am pasting picture here, is you were looking for 40 pips tp from those markets trades we took by now you shud have it.
you can download the meter some one has pasted them here, i think i have tried my best in explaining this startegy, cos i wont be doing this in the middle of the action or warzone grin
any way to your trading success

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (102)

Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.