Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,671 members, 7,926,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:37 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106499 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
endfx1: Based on the MBFX SYSTEM and for those of us that are swing and technical traders i have observed that the green and red lines of the MBFX repaints and one could suffer series of losses to this repainting even on the 4hrs chart.In order to take care of this and help fellow traders in this thread i have come up with a better way of trading the MBFX SYSTEM on the 4hrs TF.though i already have their opportunity snatcher as 3_level_ZZ_semafor

The setup is as follows:

CHART... 4hrs TF

BUY

1.Input 21EMA color magenta
2.Wait for a candle to close at the red line (bearish pin preferred)
3.Wait for the timing indicator to change to yellow
4.Switch to 1hr chart and wait for a bullish candle to close above the 21EMA and enter a BUY at market order.

SL should be 1pip beolw the big3 candle which is the recent swing low

Th reverse of the above instruction is for SELL

I hope this helps. May the pips continue to be with us.

Please can you email me the mbfx system to solo108247@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
1.30 PM, another important news usd unemployment claims, so watch out shocked
note actual < forecast shows positive signs for the USD, if it pushes the market in your direction make the profit and also make profits on the retracement using mbfx, although now adays i have minimised my use of mbfx cause news trading using henrys method is better and pays more, i have already met my 100 pips target before wednesday, so with news i am ok. for now.
Watch out lets make these brokers give us some respect as traders

Please note also those of you that are are looking or have mbfx shud also be careful cause if there is a news driving the market, those red and green lines are not useful in such conditions thats why, i implore you not to rely on mbfx alone, as you will be watching the charts from monday to friday grin

its news that control the forex market its not those mbfx lines so be careful, i have used it and i am telling you to learn news in addition to mbfx, cause the few losses i made on mbfx were as a result of news, so when i masterr the two then i am made.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
rozayx5: 1.30 PM, another important news usd unemployment claims, so watch out shocked
note actual < forecast shows positive signs for the USD, if it pushes the market in your direction make the profit and also make profits on the retracement using mbfx, although now adays i have minimised my use of mbfx cause news trading using henrys method is better and pays more, i have already met my 100 pips target before wednesday, so with news i am ok. for now.
Watch out lets make these brokers give us some respect as traders
its payback time,brokers go hear am!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
UC long
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
just made 10 pips from eurusd sharp fall my Trade jumped from +1 to 8 then closed at my 10 pip TP no time to show you guys the pics grin
the news has favored the USD, cos iwas selling eur, immediately they realeased it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
chek it out still some profits running, better call the doctors for your brokers grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mekuzoil(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
rozayx5: chek it out still some profits running, better call the doctors for your brokers grin

Men,the one I love most is this CSM,brokers are really in trouble in our hands.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
EPOMA:

Please can you email me the mbfx system to solo108247@gmail.com
thanks

solo108247@gmail.com
kayceous@gmail.com

Sent.. Note if you follow my update on the MBFX on the 4hrs TF you should be able to rake in +100 pips in a single trade.

therefore the EXIT RULES are.. Conservative exit at the blue line

Aggressive exit at the next red or green lines

However to be on a safe side try pay attention to news release on Forexfactory.com if it will affect the pair you are about to trade in an 1hrs time if it does then skip the trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sell EU at 1.2190 and smile to the bank later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by cutefx: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
We fund your liberty reserve @170/175 per USD depending on volume.

visit www.nigeriafxtrader.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Finding it difficult to open the mbfx system after downloading all sorts of software to open it, can somebody help n those i v sent a mail to ain't replying too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by leopower(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
@ infofirst, u can download a winrar to extact it out of theb zip.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dorben22781: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
infofirst: Finding it difficult to open the mbfx system after downloading all sorts of software to open it, can somebody help n those i v sent a mail to ain't replying too.
Pls wotz ur email addy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
dorben22781: Pls wotz ur email addy?
amazeez at yahoo n some one is even helping n same same. tanx bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipsharvester: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
great work guys..................i think the way we are going we need to rename this thread MBFX TRADING ALERT grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Theyjih: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
Is anyone home?? Hunting Nikkei thanks to Gold bears i caught d semi Bottom pls ride it down so we know its real
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
I just want to sound a warning note to new traders in the house. There's no new way of trading, all of them are of old and many people are making money with them while others are loosing money with them. There's no holy grail except YOU and always calculate your RISK well unless you do not want to last in this business.

Some software/strategies will be making money in the market for now and that does not mean they are the best. It's only mean the condition of the market now is favouring them and which can suddenly change.

Just my view.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
pipmaster77: I just want to sound a warning note to new traders in the house. There's no new way of trading, all of them are of old and many people are making money will them while others are loosing money with them. There's no holy grail except YOU and always calculate your RISK well unless you do not want to last in this business.

Some software/strategies will be making money in the market for now and that does not mean they are the best. It's only mean the condition of the market now is favouring them and which can suddenly change.

Just my view.
word
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
pipmaster77: I just want to sound a warning note to new traders in the house. There's no new way of trading, all of them are of old and many people are making money will them while others are loosing money with them. There's no holy grail except YOU and always calculate your RISK well unless you do not want to last in this business.

Just my view.
2 pack of pop corn for you my brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2012

Just my view.

GBAM...!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
MASSIVE DEFENSE(Good Money Management and Rules) + MASSIVE ATTACK (Good system) = FX SUCCESS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
unclenna: MASSIVE DEFENSE(Good Money Management and Rules) + MASSIVE ATTACK (Good system) = FX SUCCESS

Good equation............You still using your pivot system? or its now mbfx? or a combo of both? If combo, how do you combine them now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
pipmaster77: I just want to sound a warning note to new traders in the house. There's no new way of trading, all of them are of old and many people are making money with them while others are loosing money with them. There's no holy grail except YOU and always calculate your RISK well unless you do not want to last in this business.

Just my view.

+1000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by b03liberty(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
pipmaster77: I just want to sound a warning note to new traders in the house. There's no new way of trading, all of them are of old and many people are making money with them while others are loosing money with them. There's no holy grail except YOU and always calculate your RISK well unless you do not want to last in this business.

Just my view.
...sound like a gong!truth shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
dboy365:

Good equation............You still using your pivot system? or its now mbfx? or a combo of both? If combo, how do you combine them now?
I use three dangerous weapons ....1) Pivot method 2) The BB/MA bounce 3) MBFX. Since all of them are good I take signals generated from any of them with tight stoploss and minimum Risk Reward Ratio of 1:2.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
naijababe:

+1000
where have you been?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
dboy365:
where have you been?

Been about, crude has been beating me silly, bleh cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by femiola3: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
unclenna: I use three dangerous weapons ....1) Pivot method 2) The BB/MA bounce 3) MBFX. Since all of them are good I take signals generated from any of them with tight stoploss and minimum Risk Reward Ratio of 1:2.

Unclenna pls send to me the BB/MA bounce..topex103@yahoo.com...let me add it to my weapons too..thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2012
naijababe:

Been about, crude has been beating me silly, bleh cry
you dey mind am? winning 1 round out of many nor mean say crude na power mike! We go still use am rub toilet ground soon. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You were missed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102)

Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.