Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106501 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
unclenna: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Man Of God i no knw say u like money like this o! Hahahahaha,anyway,it is needed for the ministry to move to the permanent site!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
endfx1:

If you are using the system based on the 4hr chart you won't have setup everyday.. so on what time are you using it to get your 50 pips daily target?
Use it in 15mins...that is where i use it and i made 180pips today with signals generated with 15mins.but during australia and japan you can use 5mins because of low volatility
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
LaconicINC: Man Of God i no knw say u like money like this o! Hahahahaha,anyway,it is needed for the ministry to move to the permanent site!
My bro a lot of people need this money.the widows, widowers, old people for their health bills, scholarship scheme, evangelism.the list is many cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
endfx1:

If you are using the system based on the 4hr chart you won't have setup everyday.. so on what time are you using it to get your 50 pips daily target?
abeg i have 20 pips daily target and 100 pips weekly target , check your figures, it is just this new system that is breaking my expectatiosn and i am taking more pips than i supposed to smiley
that is what i am saying xena fx develops few signals, a week and the major disadvantage of mbfx is that when news and mbfx arrive at the same time it is like a caterpillar jamming a bicycle grin
so from research, i discovered this meter and decided to use it first to make the news pips then use xenafx on the retracement, isnt that cool, double double grin, that why i brought in this indicator from the worlds best news trader so that i can master the art of news trading, cos when you master news trading you wont be looking at the charts all day like a newbie, you know when to trade and get reasonable pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
unclenna: My bro a lot of people need this money.the widows, widowers, old people for their health bills, scholarship scheme, evangelism.the list is many cool

I dey collect tithe as well ooooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5: in this case as it is happening right now the jpy is weak 1.0 and it is reading blue to show its weak status on the meter , the usd has a stronger reading and is waxing even stronger as i am pasting picture here, is you were looking for 40 pips tp from those markets trades we took by now you shud have it.
you can download the meter some one has pasted them here, i think i have tried my best in explaining this startegy, cos i wont be doing this in the middle of the action or warzone grin
any way to your trading success

AUD is very strong now, maybe AUDJPY should be traded after the news?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
rozayx5:
abeg i have 20 pips daily target and 100 pips weekly target , check your figures, it is just this new system that is breaking my expectatiosn and i am taking more pips than i supposed to smiley
that is what i am saying xena fx develops few signals, a week and the major disadvantage of mbfx is that when news and mbfx arrive at the same time it is like a caterpillar jamming a bicycle grin
so from research, i discovered this meter and decided to use it first to make the news pips then use xenafx on the retracement, isnt that cool, double double grin, that why i brought in this indicator from the worlds best news trader so that i can master the art of news trading, cos when you master news trading you wont be looking at the charts all day like a newbie, you know when to trade and get reasonable pips
are you sure u guys will not run down some NDD brokers wijth all these pips u rake daily! Hahahahaha gud job
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by b03liberty(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ honeric01 and rozayx5 thanks and welcome wink cheesy and for ya all interested in watching the video on how it works voila-
http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/76/7-best-uses-to-profit-from-currency-strength-meter/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
LaconicINC: are you sure u guys will not run down some NDD brokers wijth all these pips u rake daily! Hahahahaha gud job
Thatz y most of them are restructuring their business e.g fxpro.... grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
b03liberty: @ honeric01 and rozayx5 thanks and welcome wink cheesy and for ya all interested in watching the video on how it works voila-
http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/76/7-best-uses-to-profit-from-currency-strength-meter/

Don't use it btw 10-11pm Nigeria time as no market is open and de reading on de CSM is very unreliable

cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
unclenna: Use it in 15mins...that is where i use it and i made 180pips today with signals generated with 15mins.but during australia and japan you can use 5mins because of low volatility

Yea bro you are right cos i tried it on the 15min charts yesterday and i got +20 on GU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
[quote author=bond777]

Don't use it btw 10-11pm Nigeria time as no market is open and de reading on de CSM is very unreliable

cheers cheesy[/quote
please bond be serious for once , when did you notice that CSM is unreliable between 10-11 pm, always put research evidence behind what you say so that you dont counfuse people, if a major news falls within that time frame, what will you do, unless according to you all the markets are closed at that time. well anyway will chek out your statement., i follow the forex factory reading of the forecast and the actual, the meter tells me exactly when the news is triggered and which pairs to trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
[quote author=rozayx5][/quote]

Bros i ve been using CSM for the past 2 years before u just discovered it. It is a lagging indicator that shows only the strength of a currency at a time. Check your news calendar, no any serious impact news comes up btw 10-11pm nigeria time. The CSM is more erratic during 10-11pm than any period of the day. NOTE OF WARNING, THE CURRENCY STRENGHT METER IS NO ANY SPECIAL INDICATOR THAT U SHOULD HING YOU TRADING PLAN ON - IT SHOULD JUST BE USED AS A GUIDE.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2012
I use the CSM mostly for market sentiment purpose. If commodity currencies (or high yielding currencies) E.g. NZD, AUD, CAD etc are red/high while low yielding currencies e.g USD and yen ae down - RISK IS ON if the other way then RISK IS OFF. It helps tell the direction of the market. Entries and exits should still depend on your original treading plans

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2012
bond777:

Bros i ve been using CSM for the past 2 years before u just discovered it. It is a lagging indicator that shows only the strength of a currency at a time. Check your news calendar, no any serious impact news comes up btw 10-11pm nigeria time. The CSM is more erratic during 10-11pm than any period of the day. NOTE OF WARNING, THE CURRENCY STRENGHT METER IS NO ANY SPECIAL INDICATOR THAT U SHOULD HING YOU TRADING PLAN ON - IT SHOULD JUST BE USED AS A GUIDE.

Cheers cheesy

PLEASE DONT MISQUOTE ME, CSM IS NOT AN INDICATOR IUSE IT FOR NEWS TRADING ONLY

i am not hinging my trading plan on csm i am using it to identify trends on news release wink, cos that how henry liu uses it, it is not an indicator it is a meter used to determine currency strengths on the reklease of news so i use it soley for that purpose while i still keep my trading strategy smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 2:29am On Jul 12, 2012
honeric01:

I am still waiting for the indicator o abeg.
me too. @rozay and co with the mbfx system, @unclenna and co pls help send am to us make our arsenal still get rifles abeg to kill these brokers.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
da.ghost63 at yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 12, 2012
au selling.................................................................
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by zig2ryme04: 2:55am On Jul 12, 2012
if u are not trading the AUD at 2:30am i wonder what u are doing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 3:19am On Jul 12, 2012
honeric01:

Thanks bro, pls can you just help with the direct links you downloaded yours from? all the links i get, they want me to sign up before downloading,someasking for subscription..
Finally, I have gotten the mbfx system and currency strength meter on my own and they both work like magic. Lemme install the mbfx system in a demo account so i can get signals from there.
The sizes are too bug to be uploaded here so If anyone wants anyone/both free, shoot me an email or drop your email here...I got it free from the net and should share it to my mates free....thats what this house is meant for right? And after you have received it, pls share it along to others lets make this money together. There are several videos on using it on youtube that im watching right now, so gimme some time lemme sift the best one for y'all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 3:33am On Jul 12, 2012
dboy365:
Finally, I have gotten the mbfx system and currency strength meter on my own and they both work like magic. Lemme install the mbfx system in a demo account so i can get signals from there.
The sizes are too bug to be uploaded here so If anyone wants anyone/both free, shoot me an email or drop your email here...I got it free from the net and should share it to my mates free....thats what this house is meant for right? And after you have received it, pls share it along to others lets make this money together. There are several videos on using it on youtube that im watching right now, so gimme some time lemme sift the best one for y'all.

abeg mail it to me, jsh_eng@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by fidellamo(m): 4:24am On Jul 12, 2012
@ dboy, mine is fidellamo@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by creategist: 4:31am On Jul 12, 2012
Hello house thanks for all ur posts on this thread, God bless u guys real good. Pls, pls, ppppppppllllllllssssssssss can any1 tell me what the Asian, New York and European trading hours are when converted to Nigerian time are please? It's something I have never been certain I got correct. Please o I dey wait una repsonse. Thanks! cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 5:29am On Jul 12, 2012
dboy365:
download them from here and pay no body anything for these.Enjoy
http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/
http://forum.mt5.com/​showthread.php?15722-Indica​tor-MbFx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2012
hello if you got the news well and sold audusd you should be smiling by now well my images below explain everything, even a nursery school child can trade news. their employment data was very bad so the first thing you shoud be thinking of is sell, the actual > forecast, once this news is realeased against them the currency meter willl show a serious build up in strength in the dollar or even what you are wwatching will be serious weakness in the aud to confirm it is loosing power, please, all these decision are taken in less than a minute grin
so if you are a slow poke i advice you return to watching the charts 24/7 smiley cos i have explained how simple evryone can make money from news trading, and reduce the amount of time you spend watching your screen,
from the chart the AUDUSD fell a whooping 70 pips in less than four hours, there are people that trade a whole week they dont see 20 pips, or if they even profit in the long run grin
the meter shows the weakness of AUD by showing blue

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2012
rozayx5: hello if you got the news well and sold audusd you should be smiling by now well my images below explain everything, even a nursery school child can trade news. their employment data was very bad so the first thing you shoud be thinking of is sell, the actual < forecast, once this news is realeased against them the currency meter willl show a serious build up in strength in the dollar or even what you are wwatching will be serious weakness in the aud to confirm it is loosing power, please, all these decision are taken in less than a minute grin
so if you are a slow poke i advice you return to watching the charts 24/7 smiley cos i have explained how simple evryone can make money from news trading, and reduce the amount of time you spend watching your screen,
from the chart the AUDUSD fell a whooping 70 pips in less than four hours, there are people that trade a whole week they dont see 20 pips, or if they even profit in the long run grin
the meter shows the weakness of AUD by showing blue
did you see the sky scrapper GJ and EJ built up and down............with 5mins........like I said is better to trade SIDNEY AND TOKYO with mbfx 5mins and London and the rest with 15mins............Now go back to 15mins and wait for signal to sell or buy today......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2012
if you master news trading.
the advantages
1. you will be trading about 2 to 5 times a week, if you have a big capital you will be trading once a week, e.g this mornings 70 pips, could have been 700$ or if you took 50 pips that woud be 500$

2. You know exactly when you shud be watching your screen not sitting down all daily long waiting or scalping

3.less stressful and you are more confident and always sure of grin a profit if you master it, you dsont shake like a chicken when you pull the trigger

4. the advantages are many

I am an optimistic trader so i dont even give a damn about disadvantages, if there are any cos in my own case, i am moving forward not looking backward grin

the only disadvantage is if your broker is wicked and does not place you in time, thats why i use insta
secondly if you think and act slow when news is released thats when you will fall into the brokers trap some times i move even before the brokers think about what was happening grin
cause if you wanna make news pips you gonna be sniper accurate, so you can gun down your broker grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2012
creategist: Hello house thanks for all ur posts on this thread, God bless u guys real good. Pls, pls, ppppppppllllllllssssssssss can any1 tell me what the Asian, New York and European trading hours are when converted to Nigerian time are please? It's something I have never been certain I got correct. Please o I dey wait una repsonse. Thanks! cool

the CSM shows the session with a green blip, like in this case we are in the tokyo session.

the aud is completely weak now and the usd is gaining more, strength, even if you wanted 80 pips tp you wud get it today, abeg una, stop trading anyhow make we trade news together so that these brokers go know say naija traders don get PHD for PIP engineering.
My CV below
My present qualification is Bsc - Pip engineering ( mAsters in view) grin
My Employer - My house Nig Ltd grin
HObbies - Trading forex and watching online videos grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2012
The bank of japan press conference in coming up in a couple of minutes or an hour, so expect any thing with usdjpy, the US is realeasing another important news by 1.30pm local time if the actual < forecast then make sure you are buying the dollar whereever you find your self that time cos i might be too busy raking pips then, then to notify you i don turn gardener grin
well if actual > forecast then be selling the USD wherever you find your self to be on the safe side, and make sure if you are buying the USd be selling a weak currency on the meter, a currency below 2.5 or 2.00 to get the maximum pips.
i expect more brokers letters to be displayed on this thread grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2012
My 50 cent advice to pals, as u sell eu, plz have it at d back of ur mind that u r selling at record low and caution is needed. Trade wit caution n for me and my Mentors, we dont sell at record low or high for years and we rather stay aside or wait for buy opportunity for scalping or.... This is one out of our trading plan rules, so even wen d system says sell, at this junction we let d plan mute d system.Happi pipping guys in green
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2012
rozayx5:

the CSM shows the session with a green blip, like in this case we are in the tokyo session.

the aud is completely weak now and the usd is gaining more, strength, even if you wanted 80 pips tp you wud get it today, abeg una, stop trading anyhow make we trade news together so that these brokers go know say naija traders don get PHD for PIP engineering.
My CV below
My present qualification is Bsc - Pip engineering ( mAsters in view) grin
My Employer - My house Nig Ltd grin
HObbies - Trading forex and watching online videos grin

Lolzzzzzz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2012
EUR/USD intraday: under pressure.

Pivot: 1.2280.
Our Preference: SHORT positions @ 1.227 with 1.221 & 1.2195 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.228 will open the way to 1.2295 & 1.2325.
Comment: the pair is posting a rebound but remains capped by a declining trend line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2012
GBP/USD intraday: under pressure.

Pivot: 1.5550.
Our Preference: SHORT positions @ 1.554 with targets @ 1.548 & 1.545.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.555 will call for 1.558 & 1.5605.
Comment: the pair remains under pressure and is approaching its support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (102)

Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.