Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106501 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2012
USD/CHF intraday: the upside prevails.

Pivot: 0.98.
Our Preference: LONG positions @ 0.9765 with 0.983 & 0.9875 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 0.976 will open the way to 0.974 & 0.971.
Comment: the pair has rebounded on its new support and remains on the upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2012
infofirst: My 50 cent advice to pals, as u sell eu, plz have it at d back of ur mind that u r selling at record low and caution is needed. Trade wit caution n for me and my Mentors, we dont sell at record low or high for years and we rather stay aside or wait for buy opportunity for scalping or.... This is one out of our trading plan rules, so even wen d system says sell, at this junction we let d plan mute d system.Happi pipping guys in green
iN HIDE OUT WAITING FOR THE ENEMIES (EJ,GJ,) TO SHOW UP.......BUYING TIME ONCE THE SYSTEM SAYS GO AHEAD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2012
USD/JPY intraday: rebound expected.

Pivot: 79.35.
Our Preference: LONG positions @ 79.4 with 79.8 & 80 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 79.35 will call for 79.1 & 78.85.
Comment: the pair is pulling back on its support ahead of a rebound.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2012
AUD/USD intraday: turning down.

Pivot: 1.024
Our preference: Short positions below 1.024 with targets @ 1.015 & 1.0125 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Above 1.024 look for further upside with 1.028 & 1.0325 as targets.
Comment: the RSI broke below a rising trend line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2012
GOLD (Spot) intraday: the downside prevails.

Pivot: 1582.00
Our Preference: SHORT positions below 1582 with 1564 & 1557 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1582 will open the way to 1598 & 1611.
Comment: as long as 1582 is resistance, look for choppy price action with a bearish bias.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2012
SILVER (Spot) intraday: key ST resistance at 27.27

Pivot: 27.27
Our Preference: SHORT positions below 27.27 with 26.75 & 26.6 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 27.27 will call for 27.55 & 28.05.
Comment: as long as 27.27 is resistance, look for choppy price action with a bearish bias.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2012
Crude Oil (Aug 12) intraday: further advance.

Pivot: 84.60
Our Preference: LONG positions above 84.6 with 86.45 & 87.1 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 84.6 will call for a slide towards 84 & 83.3.
Comment: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by umozez(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2012
dboy365:
Finally, I have gotten the mbfx system and currency strength meter on my own and they both work like magic. Lemme install the mbfx system in a demo account so i can get signals from there.
The sizes are too bug to be uploaded here so If anyone wants anyone/both free, shoot me an email or drop your email here...I got it free from the net and should share it to my mates free....thats what this house is meant for right? And after you have received it, pls share it along to others lets make this money together. There are several videos on using it on youtube that im watching right now, so gimme some time lemme sift the best one for y'all.
mine is investorikhilor@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2012
TARGET ON SIGHT..............SNIPER ARE YOU READY......YES BUT LET THE TARGET ENTER THE LONGITUDE

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2012
MEN IN GREEN(PIPS) grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Atanmega: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2012
dboy365:
Finally, I have gotten the mbfx system and currency strength meter on my own and they both work like magic. Lemme install the mbfx system in a demo account so i can get signals from there.
The sizes are too bug to be uploaded here so If anyone wants anyone/both free, shoot me an email or drop your email here...I got it free from the net and should share it to my mates free....thats what this house is meant for right? And after you have received it, pls share it along to others lets make this money together. There are several videos on using it on youtube that im watching right now, so gimme some time lemme sift the best one for y'all.

please send it to me pearlcom2000@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2012
Unclenna, are you going long on EJ?
unclenna: TARGET ON SIGHT..............SNIPER ARE YOU READY......YES BUT LET THE TARGET ENTER THE LONGITUDE
Unclenna, are you going long on EJ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2012
EJ longed eyeyeyeyeye, 50 pips in the making..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2012
GU looking so weak but i am tempted to long for 1.5550.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lynx200(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2012
Guys note of warning. The ECB monthly report is coming up by 9AM (30 mins time) so be careful about the positions u take.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2012
pppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppssssssssssss,
am going neverf new i was missing more pips i have made total of 40 pips from this trade alone now iam closing my last of my 4 trades, note i hedged it i am profiting both ways now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by gozaks(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2012
Good morning folk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2012
just closed the buy i used to hedge it now at 0.00, 10 pips from that common sense scalp, scalping with brains, the aud is really suffering from its employment data, abaeg make them suffer so that my pips will increase grin

watch out trailer is coming, shocked ECB monthly bulletin coming up by 9AM local time , so lets wait and see what we can make out of it, toast to all the the pip lords grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2012
i will sack somebody this year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by kenny1984: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2012
Good morning y'all.I used to use that software from Henry Liu, I mean the CSM.Had to download it again on my PC when the story was buzzing all over the place. Missed the AUD news cos i was sleeping.But all my trades i placed last night are all up in profit.Traded the Gold/USD, EU and EJ short and LOnged the UC.Stepping it out soon so i will close it all.EJ: 96 pips, EU 27 pips, UC 21 pips, Gold ( 3 trades) : 100, 78, 60 pips each.
Off to work..Take care Y'all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2012
seems ECB is not going to yield much and fx factory have noted it as medium impact, anyway my eyes are on my meter shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by 9ja4u(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2012
An updated MBFX would upload the indicators, EA and guides found it while globetrotting through the FX forums... File size is 1.52Mbps Can it be uploaded here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by osahonmk(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2012
unclenna: [b]With this system.brokers will close shop.Now I see what you saw and resigned.........[/b]Thank you HOLY GHOST FOR THIS SYSTEM
bros abeg i need am too ooo help ur broda osahonmk@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2012
nice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by osahonmk(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2012
dboy365:
my bros abeg i need it too osahonmk@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dech2003: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2012
dboy365:

abeg mail it to me,ayodejiali2003@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by igeluma: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=dech2003] dboy365:

abeg mail it to me,ayodejiali2003@yahoo.com
please send to my makinslive@yahoo.com
God bless and more pips to your acct.

l need the system,tanks
makinslive@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dech2003: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=dboy365]
[color=#006600][/color]
pls send it to me ayodejiali2003@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2012
Based on the MBFX SYSTEM and for those of us that are swing and technical traders i have observed that the green and red lines of the MBFX repaints and one could suffer series of loses to this repainting even on the 4hrs chart.In order to take care of this and help fellow traders in this thread i have come up with a better way of trading the MBFX SYSTEM on the 4hrs TF.though i already have their opportunity snatcher as 3_level_ZZ_semafor

The setup is as follows:

CHART... 4hrs TF

BUY

1.Input 21EMA color magenta

2.Wait for a candle to close at the green line with the big3 on it (bullish pin bar preferred)

3.Wait for the timing indicator to change to yellow

4.Switch to 1hr chart and wait for a bullish candle to close above the 21EMA and enter a BUY at market order.

SL should be 1pip beolw the big3 candle which is the recent swing low

Th reverse of the above instruction is for SELL

I hope this helps. May the pips continue to be with us.

Did you go through this short but powerful modification on the mbfx system i posted last week??

If you did not i think you should take out time to go through it because if you had done that you would have made over +400pips with it just last week from Monday

Check out what GU alone did on Friday following the above simple update +100 pips.

FRIDAY ALONE:.....

AU +70pips

NZ +70pips

CA +70pips..... although was triggered on Thursday etc.

Can it be more simpler? KISS...!

Watch out for another [color=#990000][/color]EXPLOSIVE SECRET....that will blow your mind some more tomorrow.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by casestudy: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
abeg make una no leave me behind oo, pls send me the mbfx system, my email na kayceous@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (102)

Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.