Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106503 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2012
any way no reasonable trade today, and i dont like using mbfx on fridays so will check out next weeks calendar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2012
endfx1:

Oga mi where have you been? its bn a while ooooo.... good to see you

Im cool thanks.

I have been working on some expert advisors to automate my trades and im presently testing them.

Here is a link to view a long term swing EA performance which can generate profit of 50% or more in a year.
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/zombie-swing-trading/239420

I also want to test my scalping technique which is a combination of my EA and manual trades and i hope it comes out profitable.

Forex trading is a marathon and not a sprint so we must learn to take it slowly else we will be wasting our money and time

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2012
naijababe: House,

Need to make a personal request! Please do not share my private details with anyone without my knowledge, I have willingly gave both my email and skype id on these allowed pages in the past but I am getting some strange emails from people I don't know and I simply don't want that to continue.

Thanks y'all cheesy.

same thing happened to me, some funny e-mails on my gmail, thats what you get sometimes when you open up your e-mail address.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2012
naijababe: House,

Need to make a personal request! Please do not share my private details with anyone without my knowledge, I have willingly gave both my email and skype id on these hallowed pages in the past but I am getting some strange emails from people I don't know and I simply don't want that to continue.

Thanks y'all cheesy.

i was the one that sent you an email..i used the id mdsocks@fastmail.fm

Please check it.thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mirage(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
[b][/b]Hello,
Get the new edition of FX Trader Magazine July-September Edition.To read it online click here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
mdsocks:

i was the one that sent you an email..i used the id mdsocks@fastmail.fm

Please check it.thanks.

I don't know who you are and don't recall ever giving my email address to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
To succeed in this business you need a sound method (notice i did not say system), common sense, discipline and a rock solid understanding that if you do not treat this as a business you have a ZERO CHANCE of long term success. 95 percent of new businesses fail even when the owner knows what they are doing. Do you really think this business is going to work for you after 3 months practice or less? -----Merlin friend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Guys be careful with your today's trading, many traders lose all the profits they make in the week mostly on Fridays.. do not expect to make the same amount of pips you made during the week on Friday, take a little, go take a rest, we have more weeks to come.. have a plan, trade your plan and have a laugh.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jaybee3(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
naijababe:

Hehehehehe, na me go laugh last grin. Crude traders, buy at market, sl below 8640, tp 8910 - this is a momentum trade, gotta be a jolly ride.
Have u abandoned equities madam?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tonjoan: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
gu,gj and gold doing it swo far. Only a matter of time eu and ej will suit. And usdchf will turn down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by creategist: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
Men!!!!!!!!!! Look at the fall in EURGBP 1HR Chart. As in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Fxmarket: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? are we there yet are we there yet? his he back yet? he's still investing yet ni, some tansfers to make yet and is he saying hi yet? and he sold EU from 1.25 yes ni and he left it without scalping it ni and with big lots ni and millions flowing in profits ni when he check his trades today ni and he just secured all profits ni and waiting to move money abroad to a family freind ni and hissing at nigerian banking policy ni, can you guess him yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Theyjih: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Fxmarket: Are we there yet? Are we there yet? are we there yet are we there yet? his he back yet? he's still investing yet ni, some tansfers to make yet and is he saying hi yet? and he sold EU from 1.25 yes ni and he left it without scalping it ni and with big lots ni and millions flowing in profits ni when he check his trades today ni and he just secured all profits ni and waiting to move money abroad to a family freind ni and hissing at nigerian banking policy ni, can you guess him yet? grin

Welkome back EJA-aro oops!! pardon my French Odiaero.. nice move btw
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
jay bee:
Have u abandoned equities madam?

I'm ignoring Dax, still trade Dow only during the NY sessions though.

Guys, exit your crude trade, some exhaustion on the chart

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jaybee3(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
naijababe:

I'm ignoring Dax, still trade Dow only during the NY sessions though.

Guys, exit your crude trade, some exhaustion on the chart
Dax and Dow been oscillating for the past 6 sessions with no clear direction.
What session period do you usually trade dow?

FTSE just been annoyingly stagnant. Still the safest indexes to trade IMO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
jay bee:

Agree on FTSE, the this week has been annoyingly crazy on equities, besides Dax has become bipolar. Crude on the hand has remained largely stable and still playing by the rules grin

omo, see fall on crude o shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
jay bee:

Salute bro.. long time.. this one wey we see u for here so, something must be riped around the corner.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
naijababe:

Agree on FTSE, the this week has been annoyingly crazy on equities, besides Dax has become bipolar. Crude on the hand has remained largely stable and still playing by the rules grin

omo, see fall on crude o shocked
I'm too scared of crude even though fundamentals at the moment still suggests bearish trend but then again an attack could just occur in one of 'em opec countries and gbam every thing changes. Just too damn scary
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Toks2008(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
20pips banked today so we will continue next week monday. Have a great wekend
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/intraday-20pips-buster/343595
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
jay bee:
I'm too scared of crude even though fundamentals at the moment still suggests bearish trend but then again an attack could just occur in one of 'em opec countries and gbam every thing changes. Just too damn scary

crude can be scary if you have not traded it before, the trick to use lower tf. It's the only instrument i trade with 15mins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
honeric01:

Salute bro.. long time.. this one wey we see u for here so, something must be riped around the corner.
What's good bro..Yeah longest time, hope u been catching 'em pips at either angle +ve/-ve?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Fxmarket: Are we there yet? Are we there yet? are we there yet are we there yet? his he back yet? he's still investing yet ni, some tansfers to make yet and is he saying hi yet? and he sold EU from 1.25 yes ni and he left it without scalping it ni and with big lots ni and millions flowing in profits ni when he check his trades today ni and he just secured all profits ni and waiting to move money abroad to a family freind ni and hissing at nigerian banking policy ni, can you guess him yet? grin

Odiaero! Wetin dey happen nah. We dey miss you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
the longest candle in the world..let's go EU, 50pips and still counting...... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
unclenna: the longest candle in the world..let's go EU, 50pips and still counting...... grin grin grin
what happened?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
unclenna: the longest candle in the world..let's go EU, 50pips and still counting...... grin grin grin
Profit taken.what a day to close the week grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by femiola3: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
tonjoan: gu,gj and gold doing it swo far. Only a matter of time eu and ej will suit. And usdchf will turn down
My master...respect for the words of the elders...the eagles are landing...thnks for the training sir!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
unclenna: Profit taken.what a day to close the week grin
Damn! bad way to end the week. my SL though small got hit with this spike! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
jay bee:
What's good bro..Yeah longest time, hope u been catching 'em pips at either angle +ve/-ve?

Bro roller coaster as usual but the end is justifying the means.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
dboy365:
what happened?
Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment.......high impact news about to be released in the next two mins15mins ago mbfx shows EU good to go north i entered the trade with 10pips stoploss but the trade gave me 55pips within 10mins......Have business with USDCAD........I may buy the pair after the news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Theyjih: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
femi ola:

My master...respect for the words of the elders...the eagles are landing...thnks for the training sir!
eh ti ri nken ken LMAooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
unclenna: Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment.......high impact news about to be released in the next two mins15mins ago mbfx shows EU good to go north i entered the trade with 10pips stoploss but the trade gave me 55pips within 10mins......Have business with USDCAD........I may buy the pair after the news
the news just came out worse than forcast but the market reacted 15mins before the news..........I believe some sites release data before forexfactory...let's make research and find this site...............Am partially done for today angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Abeg, na who talk dis time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102)

Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.