Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (13977 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / NBA. . . Represent Your Team / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Aww man as much as I don't want Brady winning a 4th SB just the Ravens making the Superbowl is a disaster from a Steeler perspective never mind them actually winning it. Though it would be really sweet if they got to the SB and lost. Death to the Ratbirds regardless
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
I am picking the Patriots and 49ers for the Super Bowl... Its time for the Ravens to kiss the dust, i don't trust Flacco and as much as i wish the Falcons would win, i don't see them stopping Colin.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Championship week

49ers @ Falcons
That Falcons D is buttersoft!! The Seahawks woulda won that game easy if they didn't start so badly. Not sure the Falcons would be so lucky this time I like the Falcons tho and I won't be disappointed if they win but I'd roll with the 49ers
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
The 49ers are definitely proving me right, come on guys, give me 1-0
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2013
buttersoft falcons! how do you blow 2TD leads in two consecutive games. Well this game leaves me 6-3

Come on Brady we can't have the Ratbirds at the Superbowl abeg

Ravens @ Patriots: the Ravens are actually a team that can stifle Brady they've done it quite a few times plus they would be missing the best Tight end in the game still they do have Brandon Lloyd,Wes Welker and especially Aaron Hernandez. Still I think the Ray Lewis retirement party starts in earnest tonight tho. Patriots got this
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Penalties,Special Teams malfunctioning these Ratbirds are playing with waaay too much emotion
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 2:58am On Jan 21, 2013
Haha the Patriots are in ogbono soup oh! Brady can't seem to get anything going like I feared
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 3:18am On Jan 21, 2013
That hit was brutal! Scary! My goodness!! These players head's would be akamu pretty soon

The Patriots are missing the Gronk really bad! Hurting them with their redzone conversion. They need a miracle right now
28-13
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 3:41am On Jan 21, 2013
I guess am ending 1-1, the Ravens are playing on some kind of inspiration and i think they got hot at the right time, thus they are my Super bowl candidates..

A super Bowl of 2 brothers as head coaches...
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
Worst possible scenario has happened! Ravens through to the Superbowl! All hope is not lost! The 49ers can do it! Or maybe Ray Lewis simply has a date with destiny and it can't be denied (I hope not)
Here was I dissing Peyton Manning last week. Lol Tom Brady was waaaay worse!! Had an awful game in the red zone and hardly made a big play all night! Maybe it was the wind but he overthrew the ball a lot

What a year for Flacco tho! Average for most parts and then goes on to thoroughly out play Tom Brady and Peyton Manning!

What a story with the Harbaugh's as well! Almost similar to the Manning's getting to and winning the SB back to back It must be surreal after coming so close last year (FG's) away from SB XLVI. I expect a media w@nkfest over the next 2 weeks
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Aqib Talib's injury for me was a huge turning point

It boggles the mind tho how Tom Brady and the Pats where unable to score a single point in the 2nd half

Joe Flacco is yet to throw an interception in the playoffs! That's what playing for a contract would do to you. Most road wins in history too

Ray Lewis 44 tackles already
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Forry...whut up brother? smiley

Mehn...bad night for the Brady bunch.

I think the Pats played way to conservatively, but no one can put a candle to the lights out defense that Baltimore played. They deserved the win and its a fairy-tale ending for Ray Lewis. I like the guy so I don't feel too too bad. The Pats have a strong team...we will be back next year! count on it buddy cheesy
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh pls...ur addy again sir? pretty please? smiley
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
JeSoul: Forry...whut up brother? smiley

Mehn...bad night for the Brady bunch.

I think the Pats played way to conservatively, but no one can put a candle to the lights out defense that Baltimore played. They deserved the win and its a fairy-tale ending for Ray Lewis. I like the guy so I don't feel too too bad. The Pats have a strong team...we will be back next year! count on it buddy cheesy
Lmao! That window is fast closing! We the Steelers have given you two chances. No can't do!
Y'all are still Superbowl-less since Spygate grin grin

Follow me so I can send it to you via PM! Don't know if their system is working better now
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Already following you dude smiley

The naysayers have been saying our window has been closing for years now...we continue to prove them wrong cheesy You're mentioning Steelers while the big boys are talking...mind yaself oh cheesy
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
JeSoul: Already following you dude smiley

The naysayers have been saying our window has been closing for years now...we continue to prove them wrong cheesy You're mentioning Steelers while the big boys are talking...mind yaself oh cheesy
Your boy turns 36 this year that window is closing. Injuries where our bane! We are still Sixburgh remember? So pay homage! grin
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2013/1/22/3903718/is-brady-still-elite

Interesting stuff on Brady post-spygate. All I can say is it was all good just a week ago grin
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-on-facebook-and-then-there-were-two/

Harbowl
Harbaugh-looza
Harbaugh-lathon
Harbaugh-calypse
A sup-Harbowl

Lmaoooo
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:34am On Feb 01, 2013
I knew the whole Ray Lewis story was too good to be true grin grin how can a 37 year old with a torn tricep return in barely 3 months and average over 14 tackles a game! Abeg make dem investigate this deer antler case well well
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by montelik(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
Adrian Peterson deservedly picks up MVP and OPOTY awards. Manning gets comeback player of the year. A fair deal.

As for the big one. I am hoping Flacco and the Ravens win, not that I don't like the 49'ers. I just don't want Kapernick winning a super bowl, yet. Guy just rubs me the wrong way.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
Superbowl Sunday!!

Fair enough! Peyton has 4 so its all good. Its a lose-lose for a Steeler anyway its either our 6 Superbowl record is tied or worse the Ravens actually get another Superbowl the football gods can't let that happen! Niners all the way
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2013
Touch Down Bolden, 4th TD catch in post season, i want to watch 49ers punished, i still have not forgiven them.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2013
That illegal formation penalty was huge!! Chalked of a 20 yard gain! The Niners are playing naïve! Too much time for Flacco to throw the ball
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2013
Kaepernick is all warmed up it seems! Dang! That was close!

Sack!! The Niners have to get a field goal
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 1:04am On Feb 04, 2013
Flacco keeps throwing the surprises with his throws...
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:17am On Feb 04, 2013
That fumble just killed that drive! Kaepernick was rolling there
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 1:22am On Feb 04, 2013
whooping dem tails joeeeeeee
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:28am On Feb 04, 2013
Smoking Joe! If the Niners are not going to put a body on Joe they might as well forget this game! They need a touchdown badly as the Ravens get the ball in the 2nd half
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:30am On Feb 04, 2013
Awww man Interception by Ed Reed! Not looking good
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 1:33am On Feb 04, 2013
Joe Flacco would win the MVP
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:37am On Feb 04, 2013
These damn Ravens just got greedy! I hope that Field Goal fake comes back to bite em!

Kaepernick you need to run this ball nigga!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 1:49am On Feb 04, 2013
A-40:
These damn Ravens just got greedy! I hope that Field Goal fake comes back to bite em!

Kaepernick you need to run this ball nigga!

Take heart bro, the Ravens have this in the pocket.. Joe flaccooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Gives Edo Queens Players ₦1 Million Each For Winning NWFL / Odion Ighalo Meets Godwin Obaseki, Edo State Governor (Photos) / Prophecies For Football In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.