Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,525 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor (23745 Views)

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan / Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2012
this particular move is deliberate, simply to dare us! because, me think they cud av codedly included Dame patience in their state pay roll, but NO, they did it publicly, to spite us all. To re-affirm wat they bliv we hav all bn all along! They 'v seen us all as FOOLS! Now they r tellin same to our very faces. I am very annoyed. I want to do sometin abt dis. I truely want to do sometin rite now
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Akanbiedu(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf can afford to wrong this move because it's not Jonathan that did it.

So nothing has changed about beaf.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Exponental(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2012
Wahala waaa ooooo!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2012
Accidental Discharge. What a country. Is she that free? Nothing much to do? Gosh.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by texazzpete(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2012
J12:

Thank you jare. According to Nigerians, if you're the presidents wife, no public appointment for you.

A civil service appointment is supposed to be on MERIT! Jonathan ran on a campaign that "If I can make it, you too can make it", a promise that people can rise through the ranks and through adversity and make it by being good citizens.
Now his wife (who probably was no higher than a level 10) has been appointed to a position reserved for levels 15-17 officers....and you see nothing wrong with it?!!

The stupidity of the statement "If she had not been on leave of absence she would have risen to that position" is only matched by your own imbecility!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf: Wrong move.
Wonders shall never end...Beaf,are you dreaming?..Well you are just toying with your salary.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Kennyblues(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2012
First lady cum Permanent Secretary, I wonder where she would be operating from; Abuja or Bayelsa plus how many aides, all together, will be in her cabinet?
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Reference(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2012
This is unfortunate. Really demeaning. They should withdraw it and apologise to the Presidency.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2012
Patience my people, relax and enjoy the fresh air.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by VolvoS60(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf: Wrong move.

jmaine: Actually thought this news was a huge joke until this morning . . . . .This Seriake guy na correct D!cck embarassed

^^^You know its REALLY bad when you actually get to see posts like these from Messrs Beaf & Jermaine. No kidding. sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ifeci: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2012
[b]J12:[/b]Mr man, I still maintain that GEJ could be unaware of this development. If he was aware, I'm sure he would've opposed the idea bluntly.

Like someone asked "why are you being deliberately s.t.u.p.i.d? is it that u woke up without your senses? I suggest u go bck 2sleep, mayb u will regain ur senselessness! No, GEJ is not aware! in the same way dt he doesn't knw its BH dt hv bn behind d bombings in Nigeria. he wld hv opposed? ok, lets see how he opposes, its nt late though.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Drfox(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2012
why do our leaders always take us for granted? there ar countless number of youths witout job, yet the wife of a current president was appointed as a perm. sec. Only God can save naija
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Greatfuture: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2012
nikkyshyne: Really?
seriake appointing patience is to create a channel or conduit through which his godfather wil be compensated from the state treasury.Soon a kingship position wil be created for jonathan to retire into possibly paramount ruler of bayelsa
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ariy(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2012
Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel. by HORACE WALPOLE
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by niyicollins(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2012
DICKSON seriake , the guy na ... DICk .... Nah ... Just like his name.. She will soon be the next governor of beyelsa state. grin.. Watch out
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by sunch(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2012
Irrelevant crap. It is a shame to see our leaders thinking regressively
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ifeci: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2012
Kennyblues(m):
First lady precipitate Permanent Secretary, I wonder where she would be operating from; Abuja or Bayelsa plus how many aides, all together, will be in her cabinet?

Now she will have two different fleet of Aides for her two different offices, giving her the largest entourage ever by a first lady. Abg where Guinness Book of World Record, these Jonathans seem to be breaking new records.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by edicolove: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2012
I don't support the move and I have my reasons but I have been reading many posts here and don't see anyone advancing any good reason why the move is bad. All I see are reactions coming from people's perception of Dame and of course, many conspiracy theories. Can someone really tell us why the move is wrong. Abdusalami's wife was a chief judge and didn't resign when her husband became president. There is nothing unconstitutional about the move. Secondly, saying the move is to chop more money is funny. She can definitely chop more money as a first lady than a perm sec. Also saying she can't speak english is also funny. 80% of government officials in north east and north west can't speak as good as Dame. So please give us a good reason why the move is wrong. Not some flimsy one. Thank you
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by mediainspired: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2012
Dis is unbelievably ridiculous. Jonathan has not just dissapointed men &d whole world wit his style, he has disappointed GOD dat elevated him in d first place. HE LOST COURAGE TO DO THE RIGHT THING D ORDINARY CITIZEN &GOD HAD EXPECTED. He blended in &has been swallowed up in d vortex of d repugnant status quo. Now, he is threading on dangerous grounds. Makes me remember Saul in d Bible: initially favoured by God but deserted after he derailed while God appointed David instead.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by sharpman1(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Is it constitutionally wrong ? Is she qualified to be permanent secretary. I avoid to react emotionally on this, if the constitution is silent on this or does not kick against it, then I think its okay by me.

Clearly...........you are one of the 40 laptops in Abuja........wetin be your number? Laptop 21?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Farakay: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2012
The gov is stupid. Is dat how to compesate a godfather. Anyway he is working for 2nd term. Abati we ar waiting.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by edicolove: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2012
sharp man:

Clearly...........you are one of the 40 laptops in Abuja........wetin be your number? Laptop 21?

This is not an intelligent way to discuss in a forum. This your cooked up forty laptop story is too lame. Get a more intelligent line. You lot will support Tinubu appointing his family members but say its wrong when Dame patience in appointed. Why the double standards then? Please give me a serious argument, not your lame conspiracy theory
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by megxo(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2012
cryQUADRUPUL faCEPALM MOMENT............. NIGERIA IS GRADUALLY SINKING.........
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by kelvostika(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2012
scratch my back, i scratch ur back.... Dickson 4 2nd tenure.... GEJ handworkscratch my back, i scratch ur back.... Dickson 4 2nd tenure.... GEJ handworkscratch my back, i scratch ur back.... Dickson 4 2nd tenure.... GEJ handwork
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Sweetlemon(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2012
edicolove: I don't support the move and I have my reasons but I have been reading many posts here and don't see anyone advancing any good reason why the move is bad. All I see are reactions coming from people's perception of Dame and of course, many conspiracy theories. Can someone really tell us why the move is wrong. Abdusalami's wife was a chief judge and didn't resign when her husband became president. There is nothing unconstitutional about the move. Secondly, saying the move is to chop more money is funny. She can definitely chop more money as a first lady than a perm sec. Also saying she can't speak english is also funny. 80% of government officials in north east and north west can't speak as good as Dame. So please give us a good reason why the move is wrong. Not some flimsy one. Thank you
For your mind you don bring intelligent argument come abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by sharpman1(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2012
edicolove:

This is not an intelligent way to discuss in a forum. This your cooked up forty laptop story is too lame. Get a more intelligent line. You lot will support Tinubu appointing his family members but say its wrong when Dame patience in appointed. Why the double standards then? Please give me a serious argument, not your lame conspiracy theory

Ode!!!

I don't have time to waste on computer programs........they DO NOT think. Apparently you are also one of them.....can u tell me your number?
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by VolvoS60(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2012
edicolove: I don't support the move and I have my reasons but I have been reading many posts here and don't see anyone advancing any good reason why the move is bad. All I see are reactions coming from people's perception of Dame and of course, many conspiracy theories. Can someone really tell us why the move is wrong. Abdusalami's wife was a chief judge and didn't resign when her husband became president. There is nothing unconstitutional about the move. Secondly, saying the move is to chop more money is funny. She can definitely chop more money as a first lady than a perm sec. Also saying she can't speak english is also funny. 80% of government officials in north east and north west can't speak as good as Dame. So please give us a good reason why the move is wrong. Not some flimsy one. Thank you

Aah. . . edicolove. . . still speaking from both sides of your mouth, sir?
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by kunlekunle: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2012
she should have gone ADELAKUN's way in the 80s.
(COMMI owo ni nse) i'll like to be the comm for finance.

you will be surprised by next election.
MRS GEJ would be the gov.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by texazzpete(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2012

Appointing someone who is not anywhere remotely qualified is what makes this a WRONG move. Even the Governor's aide admits that she was not nearly on the level in the civil service to qualify for this post. Someone who has been on 'leave' from the civil service since 1999 on a low grade is being made a permanent secretary and you're asking m0r0nic questions?
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by edicolove: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2012
sharp man:

Ode!!!

I don't have time to waste on computer programs........they DO NOT think. Apparently you are also one of them.....can u tell me your number?

My number is 666. There, are you happy now? Did that give you 0rgasm? Now back to topic. Why is the move wrong? Am giving you the benefit of a doubt that you can respond intelligently and that you aint just an investor in "Critisize GEJ Nig Ltd"
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Kobojunkie: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2012
blacksta: My Take

I will slap the next person that says GEJ is not corrupt. This is going to be the legit avenue created by Dickson to repay GEJ for making him the Bayesla governor. The post will somehow be allocated a budget to carry out useless projects thus creating anvenue to siphon raw cash.

In any sensible clime GEJ would have called the governor to order and instantly reject the post. Anyway these people know that Nigerians are masters when it comes complaining at the end of it Patience will still be the PS.

ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by BabaOlowo: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2012
This is not fair, how about Jonathan Mama, she too fit be Super Permanent Sec now? Idiots!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Campaigns In Tarauni Local Government, Kano / Security Agents Mount Surveillance On EFCC HQ, Offices / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.