Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack (24335 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Balyz: 1:20am On Jul 14, 2012
omoredia: Na Buhari D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cos all this mess. Foolish Nigerians are thinkin GEJ is nt doin anything. Buhari is evil I will vote d delude GEJ over that blood thirsty bastard! Piss be on him! To win election aint do or die!
hey shutup
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2012
Azidogen2: The north is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. For all the years they had been ruling, the northern elites (paupers) were even so wicked as not to have made their stone age region a work of MASTERPIECE. Old wizard you might not be bad, but i sense your anger because it is your people who are destroying NIgeria!

Stop patronizing me! Those years that the North has been ruling, have they been ruling to the exclusion of other zones? What major indices now be it health, education, economy, literacy rate, infrastructure, industrial output,that the North excel above South?

The elite have destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Beaf: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard:

Your lies have been exposed. deal with it.

GEJ is incompetent. GEj will be booted out of office in 2015. GEJ is dull, weak, corrupt and a failure.

You people would most likely have kicked yourselves out of Nigeria by 2015. Thats what boko haram will buy you demons.
I only pity the innocent talakawa's that are getting dragged along in your madness. Imagine a the elite from region that has produced 10million almajiri's (more than the population of most of the Worlds countries), still dreaming about political power after phucking the country for 38 damn years!

10million almajiri's is 10million abused boys; there is another 10million abused girls as young as 9 in child marriages (legalised ra'pe), yet the very elite that wrought such a disaster on their region want to continue lording it over us. Their new tool? The innocent blood of almajiri's, the innocent kids they consider to be too worthless be bathed in parental love and to have every childs aspirations. The 15 year old that was blown up, was no doubt, yet another nameless almajiri, the victim of child abuse so bestial as to be unspeakable.

Satan is summoning you, bro.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 1:24am On Jul 14, 2012
lacasa:

Αve u heard of names like dangote, dantata n sawoe, al-babello

U r confused

Ode! You dont even understand a post, you are replying. Are they intellectuals? Ode!

Just to add, Where is dangote's business? Is it in the north? Why does he not live in the north?

Ode!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2012
Beaf:

[s]You people would most likely have kicked yourselves out of Nigeria by 2015. Thats what boko haram will buy you demons.
I only pity the innocent talakawa's that are getting dragged along in your madness. Imagine a the elite from region that has produced 10million almajiri's (more than the population of most of the Worlds countries), still dreaming about political power after phucking the country for 38 damn years!

10million almajiri's is 10million abused boys; there is another 10million abused girls as young as 9 in child marriages (legalised ra'pe), yet the very elite that wrought such a disaster on their region want to continue lording it over us. Their new tool? The innocent blood of almajiri's, the innocent kids they consider to be too worthless be bathed in parental love and to have every childs aspirations. The 15 year old that was blown up, was no doubt, yet another nameless almajiri, the victim of child abuse so bestial as to be unspeakable.

Satan is summoning you, bro[/s].

A ranting of a foool! We have seen how a combined degree in Mathematics, Biology and Psychology has helped the sophisticated first lady. What a retard!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard:
That's from Henry Okah, deal with it. Fooooools.

Old Wizard: This is an interview granted by Henry Okah, a known face in MEND activities, yet the faceless revisionists are singing praises to Dumbo Jumbo:

Bros, you are reducing yourself more and more. Now Henry Okah, standing trial for gun running and bombing, is your source of absolute truth. Same man that was famously denied bail by a South African magistrate after the judge said "The accused was untruthful and he lied to the court" .
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by lacasa: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: @lacasa
You are very stupid to be picky especially on my own contribution
I have always suspected yo to be an agen of boko haram here on nairaland and you speeches today confirms my suspicions. God will still punish buhari and your useless self whether you like it or not. Buhari will never find peace as long as he is making this country ungovernable and peaceful. As many persons that dies as a result of boko haram will haunt himand his generations yet unborn,they will not die well.

U think calling God in vain is d best way 4u ϯo go?

No be only buhari, na obama sef

Stay tђere n rant lyk d slowpoke u r defending
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2012
Hear Henry Okah again:

Are you responsible for the Independence Day Bombings in Abuja? If not, then, who or what groups do you suppose is responsible for the bombings?

This question should be directed at President Jonathan. He has repeatedly claimed to know those responsible for the Abuja bombings and their reasons for carrying out the bombings of October 1, 2010. Remember President Jonathan also publicly exonerated me of complicity in these attacks. My lawyers hope to obtain a statement from President Jonathan to be used during my trial proper. He may have immunity in Nigerian courts but must defend himself here. If President Zuma can appear in court in South Africa, so can President Jonathan or at least he can provide a notarized statement to be used in my trial.

Is GEJ not telling the whole world that Boko haram is in his government? Foooooools answer the question!

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2012
TroGunn:

Bros, you are reducing yourself more and more. Now Henry Okah, standing trial for gun running and bombing, is your source of absolute truth. Same man that was famously denied bail by a South African magistrate after the judge said "The accused was untruthful and he lied to the court" .

It's now that Henry Okah is known for bombing and gun running. He was your hero, Niger Delta hero in years back.
Truth is bitter. It's a painful bitter pill that you have to swallow. I understand.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard:
That's from Henry Okah, deal with it. Fooooools.

Now you are becoming desperate. lol. Quoting Henry Okah, a known gun runner that was vehemently opposed to the amnesty program and is now going thru trial in SA. Thats your source. You are despicable.

Tell me, did Yaradua go to the creeks to negotiate? Ode! Was he willing to pay good money like GEJ is doing?

The elders of Niger Delta stepped up and solved the problem of their region. What are your elders doing? Selling your future for a plate of fura? goats

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 1:36am On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove:

Now you are becoming desperate. lol. Quoting Henry Okah, a known gun runner that was vehemently opposed to the amnesty program and is now going thru trial in SA. Thats your source. You are despicable.

Tell me, did Yaradua go to the creeks to negotiate? Ode! Was he willing to pay good money like GEJ is doing?

The elders of Niger Delta stepped up and solved the problem of their region. What are your elders doing? Selling your future for a plate of fura? goats

Fooooools hear Henry Okah again, the truth is bitter:

There are those who believe that you hate President Jonathan, and that he in turn despises you. Could this be true?

I do not hate President Jonathan. Rather, I pity him for accepting a job he is incapable of handling. By so doing, he has exposed himself to the world and is now a source of embarrassment to the entire nation. President Jonathan fails to understand that his personal love for power must not override the common good of the nation. Even though he is clearly incompetent, he expects to be supported by everyone from the Niger Delta.

Those from the delta who openly proclaim support for Goodluck Jonathan are mostly parasites who like leeches, will not survive without a host. His supporters cannot give one sensible reason why he should remain as president.

I have persisted in the fight for justice through the regimes of Obasanjo and Yar’Adua and feel insulted to know that President Jonathan expected everyone to halt all agitation because he is from the Niger delta.

He has done nothing for the Niger Delta since assuming office and is incapable of effecting any meaningful changes in that region or in Nigeria.

President Jonathan despising me is of no relevance to me or my quest for justice and I have therefore not given this possibility any thought. If the serious issues affecting the Niger Delta remain unresolved, I will continue agitating after Goodluck Jonathan’s exit from office.

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Beaf: 1:38am On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard:

Stop patronizing me! Those years that the North has been ruling, have they been ruling to the exclusion of other zones? What major indices now be it health, education, economy, literacy rate, infrastructure, industrial output,that the North excel above South?

The elite have destroyed Nigeria.

NONE.

That is exactly why you should go home and take a cutlass to the core-Northern elites neck that is phucking a 9 year old next door. That is if you are not one of them.
If anybody is so wicked that they can make 10million of their peoples kids into almajiri's, tell me what they would have done for their societies in 38 years (aside phucking 9 year old girls)?
Can a man who is phucking a 9 year old girl claim not to understand how she can become a suicide bomber tomorrow? angry

In Kebbi State of northern Nigeria, the [b]average [/b]age of marriage for girls is just over 11 years

http://www.unfpa.org/swp/2005/presskit/factsheets/facts_child_marriage.htm

If the average age is 9, then girls as young as 5 are being phucked by old men whose thoughts are on political power, instead of healing the remote causes of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard:

It's now that Henry Okah is known for bombing and gun running. He was your hero, Niger Delta hero in years back.
Truth is bitter. It's a painful bitter pill that you have to swallow. I understand.

You have lacked what to say. Too blinded by hate to reason. Henry Okah my hero ke? Am I the one quoting him up and down? I just showed you that your source was adjudged in court to be a liar. Good morning!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2012
UK Bobo: Hmmm, my people, I dey shade tears for US. All this ur comments, seriously?! ... I'm guessing when foreigners take a peak at this thread, they'll just laf and pass, they'll be like, 'Uh, the retards are fighting among themselves. Well, let them go kill THEMSELVES!' ... And who'll blame them?
I think, with my little understanding, that it's only in Nigeria you see a national issue addressed in as careless a manner as is obvious on this thread.
Something happened somewhere in your country and you're like 'Oh, the Northern region? The infidels! Let them kill themselves!!!'
God! Oh God!! My Good God!!! I tire of Nigeria and it's irresponsible populace (ONLY THE IRRESPONSIBLE ONES!)

ENEMIES OF NIGERIA'S PROGRESS ARE SITTING BACK RUBBING THEIR HANDS WITH GLEE. IT DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO TURN THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN INTO A BLOOD-THIRSTY KILLER. THEY WILL COW AND BOW DOWN TO FOREIGNERS BUT PUFF OUT THEIR CHEST AND SHARPEN A MACHETE FOR THEIR NEIGHBOUR.

With all due respect read this:

We are not one. We have never been. They have been raping us and maginalizing us for decades. We are done with that now.

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 1:42am On Jul 14, 2012
Beaf:

[s]NONE.

That is exactly why you should go home and take a cutlass to the core-Northern elites neck that is phucking a 9 year old next door. That is if you are not one of them.
If anybody is so wicked that they can make 10million of their peoples kids into almajiri's, tell me what they would have done for their societies in 38 years (aside phucking 9 year old girls)?
Can a man who is phucking a 9 year old girl claim not to understand how she can become a suicide bomber tomorrow? angry
[/s]

http://www.unfpa.org/swp/2005/presskit/factsheets/facts_child_marriage.htm

]If the average age is 9, then girls as young as 5 are being phucked by old men whose thoughts are on political power, instead of healing the remote causes of boko haram.

Lies upon lies will not bring miracle to your clueless paymaster. He is incompetent and corrupt.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Jul 14, 2012
[size=13pt]There is no such thing as true federalism or fake federalism. Federalism is Federalism.[/size]

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/87726/1/what-exactly-is-true-federalism-sonaco.html
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2012
TroGunn:

You have lacked what to say. Too blinded by hate to reason. Henry Okah my hero ke? Am I the one quoting him up and down? I just showed you that your source was adjudged in court to be a liar. Good morning!

Your source or that of your incorrigible alter ego quoting sweet crude (whatever is sweet in crude) is more reliable? faceless history revisionists!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 1:49am On Jul 14, 2012
It's time to have a good night rest. I will respond to all your lies if any tomorrow.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Beaf: 1:54am On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard: It's time to have a good night rest. I will respond to all your lies if any tomorrow.

Make sure there is no 9 year old girl in your elitist bed, sir.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 2:00am On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard: It's time to have a good night rest. I will respond to all your lies if any tomorrow.

El Rufai, you want to go to sleep? You cannot go to sleep o. All the people you killed in Abuja nko? You think they will let you sleep? Malu!

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by oiseworld: 2:09am On Jul 14, 2012
rubbish story, its only when its to hit a northern that they escape death.
Busy fooling thems
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azidogen2: 2:12am On Jul 14, 2012
I do not know why Old wizard is so heartless.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azidogen2: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2012
All of you here are just saying the northerners are bad; i do not blame them, the reason for their acts is simply because they are CURSED AND THEY ARE OBLIVIOUS OF IT!!!!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2012
oiseworld: rubbish story, its only when its to hit a northern that they escape death.
Busy fooling thems

Really? When Shehu's brother was killed,l was that an escape too? When the politician was killed, was that a miss too? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 2:27am On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Really? When Shehu's brother was killed,l was that an escape too? When the politician was killed, was that a miss too? undecided undecided undecided undecided

So how many mosques have they bombed so far? eeeeemmmmmmmm? None? Oh actually they would have bombed some mosques but they missed! Rubbish!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove:

So how many mosques have they bombed so far? eeeeemmmmmmmm? None? Oh actually they would have bombed some mosques but they missed! Rubbish!

Stop lying!! Boko haram has destroyed mosques as well. Majority of those the group have killed to date remain muslims, even as they continue to declare war against Christians.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Jarvis(m): 3:28am On Jul 14, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
. You are silly. Don't u read that God protects the Mosque?. If u are angry because Your Den of thieves/criminals is always bombed, then go crucify urself. U gentile.
so who protects the churches..?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 3:35am On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop lying!! Boko haram has destroyed mosques as well. Majority of those the group have killed to date remain muslims, even as they continue to declare war against Christians.

Exactly which mosques did they destroy? Lets see who is lying here? Please can we have the names and locations of the mosques? If you cant produce it, then you are a lying scum and a boko aram spokesperson!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 3:37am On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove:

Exactly which mosque did they destroy? Lets see who is lying here? Please can we have the name and place of the mosque? If you cant produce it, then you are a lying bitch!

All you have to do is use google.com.

I am sick and tired of finding for folks what is right there at there finger tips. Nigerians need to get into the habit of researching the issues a bit more. I don't do that job anymore but I will call you out for lying when you did not do the simple research you could have before posting.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 3:44am On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am sick and tired of finding for folks what is right there at there finger tips. Nigerians need to get into the habit of researching the issues a bit more. I don't do that job anymore but I will call you out for lying when you did not do the simple research you could have before posting.

You are an id1ot if you think you are talking to a teenager like you. There is nothing in google search for mosques destroyed by BH. You think you can play that card here. Terrorist agent and informer like you.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove:

You are an id1ot if you think you are talking to a teenager like you. There is nothing in google search for mosques destroyed by BH. You think you can play that card here. Terrorist agent and informer like you.

Again . . ..

Kobojunkie:

since you are so sure you are not a teenager, why haven't you found the info, which was in the papers not too long ago?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 3:50am On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again . . ..

since you are so sure you are not a teenager, why haven't you found the info, which was in the papers not too long ago?

Waka pass! You too small!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.