Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack (24343 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Elueme: @ old wizard.. I can see the mission, you and your cohorts carefully planned this out to make the president and his administration look corrupt, incompetent and not giving a damn.. But you have made a big mistake if it's your campaign ploy.. Cos before 2015' u must have been exposed and condemned if even alive.. And time shall justify this administration... Ewu,

Let assume they have planned against the president (which is not true anyway).

Can't he use the machinery of state to fight the sponsors and expose them? Who would do that for him?

GEJ is incompetent. We need a competent hand. GEJ is not one. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Reference(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Piyke: All this bombing is killing what little tourism we have left. So much for NSA's dialogue

I said it. This matter has no military solution.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by ifihearam: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
@lacasa
You are very stupid to be picky especially on my own contribution
I have always suspected yo to be an agen of boko haram here on nairaland and you speeches today confirms my suspicions. God will still punish buhari and your useless self whether you like it or not. Buhari will never find peace as long as he is making this country ungovernable and peaceful. As many persons that dies as a result of boko haram will haunt himand his generations yet unborn,they will not die well.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
TroGunn: [s]What goes around comes around. Blame your failed crackhead muslim brothers, not GEJ. When will people get into their heads that the President can't solve their religious problems? When the North jumped to adopt Sharia to spite Obj cos he's non-Muslim, all the Muslims were joyful. Now Bokos have taken it to the next logical level and you are now complaining. What were you expecting?

Why can't the Caliphate declare a fatwa against Bokos and set every Muslim against them if they misrepresent Islam? If it was someone drawing Mohammed, a death sentence would have been passed. Why not do same for the Bokos if they are insulting Islam. Which one is rubbishing islam more? No, the sultan and other Muslim scholars won't do it. But complain about GEJ they will. GEJ na winch? How will he stop a brain dead Muslim from blowing himself up?

And yes people are more pissed when they kill Christians, because they have no hand in this matter. Deal with your mess. [/s]

And GEJ is so going no where. And if he can deliver on constant electricity, he'll surely get another term whether Muslims sort out their Boko problem or not.

It's only your last paragraph that's worth a response.

Boko haram is not a muslim problem. You said so because you are not in the North. More muslims than christians have died. That's point number one.

The economy has been badly damaged which in effect compounds the woes of the suffering muslims. How many muslims can freely transact business in Maiduguri or Damaturu like their christian counterparts in Enugu or Benin? That's point number two.

Thirdly, the entire education system in the North East is in disarray. Some schools have been closed for more than a year now. Who are the victims? Southerners or Northerners?

All this is linked to one thing: insecurity. Without security, you can't enjoy that electricity you hype about.

Even at that, I would be glad too if power can be available 247. If he can solve the electricity palaver. But I can assure you Dumbo Jumbo would like to embezzle the money. Yar'Adua declared his asset publicly but Dumbo Jumbo is yet to do so. That's a sign of a thief in chief of armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Beync(f): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
U people are using boko haram as
A tool and u want GEJ to stop them. U can only stop what u started. Ur mission is enshrined in koran which is to kill infidels. U can only stop them using the islamic language they can understand and northern moslems should do this or Gej give them odi treatment, chose one.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Let assume they have planned against the president (which is not true anyway).

Can't he use the machinery of state to fight the sponsors and expose them? Who would do that for him?

GEJ is incompetent. We need a competent hand. GEJ is not one. Deal with it.

And who are the sponsors? Have you been living in a cave? Haven't you heard of the ties of Boko to Al Qaeda Global and Al Qaeda North Africa? You really think IG Abibakar or Dasuki would not string up anyone sponsoring the group if they had proof? I seriously doubt they have a single grand patron. They obviously have tech support in bomb making from Al Qaeda and very likely finance too. If GEJ knocks off Buhari, El Rufai, IBB, Atiku, the Sultan you all will be the ones here shouting how GEJ wants to break up Nigeria and is against the North.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
ifihearam: @lacasa
You are very stupid to be picky especially on my own contribution
I have always suspected yo to be an agen of boko haram here on nairaland and you speeches today confirms my suspicions. God will still punish buhari and your useless self whether you like it or not. Buhari will never find peace as long as he is making this country ungovernable and peaceful. As many persons that dies as a result of boko haram will haunt himand his generations yet unborn,they will not die well.
And who told u Buhari is the causes of insecurity in this country? Ok I know why. cos u are using that as an excuse to justify GEJ incompetency... sorry my guy! wise up and be viable critic. u are a looser

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
omoredia: Na Buhari D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cos all this mess. Foolish Nigerians are thinkin GEJ is nt doin anything. Buhari is evil I will vote d delude GEJ over that blood thirsty bastard! Piss be on him! To win election aint do or die!

I think I agree with u to an extent but the day I vote PDP will never happen! Buhari is a sadist, truth be told. Anyway, RIP to d victims. They hav unfortunately just become mere statistics to dis seemingly unending crisis in Nigeria today. God save us all
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Beync: U people are using boko haram as
A tool and u want GEJ to stop them. U can only stop what u started. Ur mission is enshrined in koran which is to kill infidels. U can only stop them using the islamic language they can understand and northern moslems should do this or Gej give them odi treatment, chose one.

Don't you have muslim in the West, why are they not being fingered? The Boko Haram thing has nothing to do with Islam. It's just a bunch of ANPP thugs on drugs. The owners have lost control of the group. The group has been radicalised. They don't deserve mercy because theyt have caused the poor masses of the North too much pain and sorrow. But we need somebody, a leader who can save the people without further compounding their woes.

Can GEJ do it? Can GEj save the situation? I need your answer!

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Akpan107(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Stop spreading your hatred. Northerners are peace loving people. Nobody approves of the nonsense going on in the name of Boko haram today. It's a national problem but the North is a victim. Economy is grounded, casualties are mounting and our people are given bad name just to hang them.

Tell the president to be a man and do something about it. We love him. We respect him and pray for him to succeed. Let GEJ exercise his powers and resolve the problem once and for all.
you mean, you love the president?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
TroGunn:

And who are the sponsors? Have you been living in a cave? Haven't you heard of the ties of Boko to Al Qaeda Global and Al Qaeda North Africa? You really think IG Abibakar or Dasuki would not string up anyone sponsoring the group if they had proof? I seriously doubt they have a single grand patron. They obviously have tech support in bomb making from Al Qaeda and very likely finance too. If GEJ knocks off Buhari, El Rufai, IBB, Atiku, the Sultan you all will be the ones here shouting how GEJ wants to break up Nigeria and is against the North.

If the sponsors and finance come from outside the country, is it not the government that can stop that? or you want the suffering masses to stop money laundering used for terrorist ventures? Your president is incompetent.

GEj can arrest anybody if there is proof. If lawan is charged to court today, who would protest against that? Because there is evidence even though the thief who has done nothing for his constituency is denying his voice.

But what we are against is witch hunting! You can't just grab people on mere suspicion without evidence. Arrest anybody if you have the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

It's only your last paragraph that's worth a response.

Boko haram is not a muslim problem. You said so because you are not in the North. More muslims than christians have died. That's point number one.

The economy has been badly damaged which in effect compounds the woes of the suffering muslims. How many muslims can freely transact business in Maiduguri or Damaturu like their christian counterparts in Enugu or Benin? That's point number two.

Thirdly, the entire education system in the North East is in disarray. Some schools have been closed for more than a year now. Who are the victims? Southerners or Northerners?

All this is linked to one thing: insecurity. Without security, you can't enjoy that electricity you hype about.

Even at that, I would be glad too if power can be available 247. If he can solve the electricity palaver. But I can assure you Dumbo Jumbo would like to embezzle the money. Yar'Adua declared his asset publicly but Dumbo Jumbo is yet to do so. That's a sign of a thief in chief of armed forces.

Boko, being radical Islam is a Muslim problem. Just like Maitasine. Feel free to continue to burying you head in the sand and hope for GEJ to solve it for you. And yes we'll have our electricity in the South with or without Bokos.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

If the sponsors and finance come from outside the country, is it not the government that can stop that? or you want the suffering masses to stop money laundering used for terrorist ventures? Your president is incompetent.

GEj can arrest anybody if there is proof. If lawan is charged to court today, who would protest against that? Because there is evidence even though the thief who has done nothing for his constituency is denying his voice.

But what we are against is witch hunting! You can't just grab people on mere suspicion without evidence. Arrest anybody if you have the evidence.
the truth is bitter. they will never understand. they re just justifying GEJ incompetency with all this critics. pls dont mind them my guy
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by delords2: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
They claim that's the way to accelerate entrance into their paradise. Why didn't they use the same grade of bomb used against churches? Where were the heavy grade explosions conveyed by their favourite honda accord? Where were the KABIRU SOKOTO experienced class of bombers - why use an armature 15 year old boy. They are not serious yet - the blood of innocent victims will soon turn them mad against them selves......Headless Idiots......they deserve a world among the animals.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
TroGunn:

Boko, being radical Islam is a Muslim problem. Just like Maitasine. Feel free to continue to burying you head in the sand and hope for GEJ to solve it for you. And yes we'll have our electricity in the South with or without Bokos.
Electricity indeed. Day Dreaming!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
TroGunn:

Boko Haram is not a joke. That they have not attacked the south does not mean the south is immune to their operations. It's better we all unite to solve the problem. It's a national problem. The president is the leader of the whole country.

If he can not solve the problem, then he does not deserve to be that leader.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Now you are starting to think. Dial down the hate some more and you'll be even more sensible. How much money in circulation are traceable (ie in the banks)? If IBB, Buhari, Atiku or others are funding Bokos in such an environment inherited by GEJ where funds can't easily be tracked, just how do you get the evidence needed to nail them?

You are right about Lawan though, he should be in jail.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
TroGunn:

Now you are starting to think. Dial down the hate some more and you'll be even more sensible. How much money in circulation are traceable (ie in the banks)? If IBB, Buhari, Atiku or others are funding Bokos in such an environment inherited by GEJ where funds can't easily be tracked, just how do you get the evidence needed to nail them?

What if I say GEJ is using Boko Haram to destabilise the North so that voting will not take place in the North in 2015? Would you buy my idea? You see, we are both speculating. You can't prove your allegation. I can't prove mine.

A truly competent leader would rise up to the occasion and arrest the situation. GEJ is incompetent. Yar'Adua did not say the SS governors were sponsoring MEND to destroy his government. He found a way around the problem and to his credit brought the peace of grave yard in the creeks today.

Why is it difficult for you guys to just accept that GEJ is a non starter?

5 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by delords2: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
They claim that's the way to accelerate entrance into their paradise. Why didn't they use the same grade of bomb used against churches? Where were the heavy grade explosions conveyed by their favourite honda accord? Where were the KABIRU SOKOTO experienced class of bombers - why use an armature 15 year old boy. They are not serious yet - the blood of innocent victims will soon turn them mad against them selves......Headless Idiots......they deserve a world among the animals.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
TroGunn:

And how did u know that they re the sponsor? pls proof, evidence...
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
ajobes:
And how did u know that they re the sponsor? pls proof, evidence...

Exactly my point- no proof. That is why I said "if". People keep saying FG should go after the sponsors of BH as if the sponsors have a mark on their forehead.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Beync(f): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Don't you have muslim in the West, why are they not being fingered? The Boko Haram thing has nothing to do with Islam. It's just a bunch of ANPP thugs on drugs. The owners have lost control of the group. The group has been radicalised. They don't deserve mercy because theyt have caused the poor masses of the North too much pain and sorrow. But we need somebody, a leader who can save the people without further compounding their woes.

Can GEJ do it? Can GEj save the situation? I need your answer!
in as much as the north is using boko haram to destabilize this gvt knowing that gej cannot stop them without commuting genocide due to their suicide nature , who then do you think would be the messiah? Is it not selfish and greedy on the part of the north to want to rule this country alone without meaningful development for the past 40yrs? Think of the achievements this Nigeria would have record if not for the fight for power using planned terrorism as distraction so as to make themselve look irrelevant. But who is loosing, The S or N?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
TroGunn:

Exactly my point- no proof. That is why I said "if". People keep saying FG should go after the sponsors of BH as if the sponsors have a mark on their forehead.

Then who should find the sponsors if not the government? Who controls the Police, the Army, the SSS, the NIA, the Navy, the CID?

GEJ is not competent. He is a failure. He has not delivered on his promises of securing the lives of innocent Nigerians. Why is that difficult to see? Why do you gloss over that? Why are you blaming the victims and not that government that should help but abdicating its responsibilities?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by tpapi: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
Akpan107: you mean, you love the president?
dont mind dat guy,he is one of d financiers of dis boko boys
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Beync: in as much as the north is using boko haram to destabilize this gvt knowing that gej cannot stop them without commuting genocide due to their suicide nature , who then do you think would be the messiah? Is it not selfish and greedy on the part of the north to want to rule this country alone without meaningful development for the past 40yrs? Think of the achievements this Nigeria would have record if not for the fight for power using planned terrorism as distraction so as to make themselve look irrelevant. But who is loosing, The S or N?

The North is not selfish and not fighting for power. In what ways have the North benefited more than the south? You have all the indixes-economy, education, health, which one is better in the North than South? In what ways have you benefited from GEJ presidency because he is a southerner? You don't get it.

It's better said some people in the North are fighting for power. Won't you be happy if there is a president from the North that can give us all the amenities we lack in Nigeria? Won't you be happy if GEJ is providing such things? Has he been a great president? What has been his impact in the south where there is peace?

Why are you defending a failure? Why is it difficult to see that GEJ is failing and does not give a damn?

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
The National Security Adviser, Gen. Owoye Azazi, on Friday in Asaba, Delta State, said the Peoples Democratic Party should be blamed for the increasing destruction visited on Nigerians by the Boko Haram sect.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nsa-blames-pdp-for-boko-haram-crisis/

President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday alleged the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram, had infiltrated his government.

He claimed some of members of the group, which had claimed responsibility for the killings in parts of the North, were in the executive, legislative and judiciary arms of government as well as the police and armed forces.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/

What is out m0r0nic and clueless retardeen Jonathan doing about the above?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
tpapi: [s]dont mind dat guy,he is one of d financiers of dis boko boys[/s]

Ewu!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by inteli: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
Watz wit d north & under-age children? Like elections, Like terrorism.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
dayokanu:

What is out m0r0nic and clueless retardeen Jonathan doing about the above?
Nothing. just appointing his Babe as a perm sect of a state...
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by hrhobi1(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2012
TOO MY MUSLIM ENEMIES , HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. WE ARE OUT FOR YOU NOW. TASTE UR OWN FOOD WITH PASSION.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by 3seriez(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2012
Who sayz muslims have not lost much casualities to BH.. I beg to differ. It should be
Around almost d same to christian casualties if not more. The media is biased in
Favour of the south. People who oppose them up north are killed like flies.
There are numerous, but not xtians or famous so u harldly hear about them being
Killed in d media. Last two months they ransacked a village up north,
Moving frm house to house killing purpoted informants. They operated for close to 2 hours
Without hinderance. According to the report, 14 dead + d village head, all muslims.
Funny thing, my office orders upto 6 newspapers daily. Only daily trust published what
Happened.. Sun newspapers and Co with their loud bolded headlines didn't carry poo.
I heard of a childhood friend whom I schooled with back den also lost his Dad to BH
For speaking against them, two bullets to d chest. Very sad n painful. Muslims too are also victims.
And folks here just blab rubbish.. EveryOne looks for who to blame when we should be
Thinking of a way out of this mess. Shame!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2012
Why don't we just keep mum and watch the north ravege their economy? Why don't we let them continually kill and devastate their area?

We in the south should be happy for every bomb that goes off up north as it sets them 5 years behind the South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.