Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack (24333 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by simontosy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
This is a terrible situation,will Boko Haram claim responsibility or they will say its christians that did it.?anyway thank God the casualties are not much.-in Jesus Christ solid rock we stand.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
When will the Dumbo Jumbo visit the troubled spots in the North for first hand information?

Awolowo even at great personal risk visited the East during the Biafra war to have a first hand assessment and he was able to eventually formulate the policy that end the war.

Obasanjo visited Bayelsa, odi even when it was announced on pages of Newspaper that he was not welcomed. He went there to have facts. He visited Warri at the height of crises there.

GEJ can not even hold independence anniversary at Eagle Square not to talk of visiting the North. What a weakling of a president. A joker in chief of armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
That's the work of allah (piss be unto him).
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard: When will the Dumbo Jumbo visit the troubled spots in the North for first hand information?

Awolowo even at great personal risk visited the East during the Biafra war to have a first hand assessment and he was able to eventually formulate the policy that end the war.

Obasanjo visited Bayelsa, odi even when it was announced on pages of Newspaper that he was not welcomed. He went there to have facts. He visited Warri at the height of crises there.

GEJ can not even hold independence anniversary at Eagle Square not to talk of visiting the North. What a weakling of a president. A joker in chief of armed forces.

You think we are stup1d in the south like you? What do you have up there? Schools? Industries? Hospitals? What? Tell me? All you do is collect allocation and share it monthly. How much do they give you monthly to come and campaign with blood here? hmm? Tell me? You have no regard for human life. You think human beings are like cows abi? Thats why you can cut off the neck of a corper shouting Allahu arkba! Is that what a human being is worth to you? Id1ot! Someone who has spent 4 to 9 years in school. You kill him lie a ram. Is it GEJ that told you to do it? Tell me? Campaigning here with human souls. Id1ot! You people will never rule Nigeria again. Go and form your Sharia country. Id1ot!

Look at the bill your great kano state lawmakers were arguing earlier in the week. Whether to give out Ramadan rams or not. Just imagine. Sums up your despicable mindset. You guys are drawing us back. Get off our blessed backs! excess luggage! Id1ot!

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Elueme: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
I pity those that will be deceived by this distraction to make the outside world confuse on the real mission of this group.. This could be an attempt to remove suspicion in certain direction... We have seen more complicated situations than this. Arsonists are fast thinkers, covering their tracks

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard: When will the Dumbo Jumbo visit the troubled spots in the North for first hand information?

El Rufai sir, is this your Nairaland username? Id1ot! It is 2012. 2015 is still very far. If you start campaign this early, how will you sustain it? Especially when the power privatization is complete. Dont you think it will very difficult then? The PIB is almost done oh! Id1ot!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by 10over101: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
Shehu or watever will always escape but bishops don't...warbish
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by oobim(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Suddenly,d mosque is attacked!Staged!allah tuwa bomb,inugo?insha allah.

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove:

You think we are stup1d in the south like you? What do you have up there? Schools? Industries? Hospitals? What? Tell me? All you do is collect allocation and share it monthly. How much do they give you monthly to come and campaign with blood here? hmm? Tell me? You have no regard for human life. You think human beings are like cows abi? Thats why you can cut off the neck of a corper shouting Allahu arkba! Is that what a human being is worth to you? Id1ot! Someone who has spent 4 to 9 years in school. You kill him lie a ram. Is it GEJ that told you to do it? Tell me? Campaigning here with human souls. Id1ot! You people will never rule Nigeria again. Go and form your Sharia country. Id1ot!

Look at the bill your great kano state lawmakers were arguing earlier in the week. Whether to give out Ramadan rams or not. Just imagine. Sums up your despicable mindset. You guys are drawing us back. Get off our blessed backs! excess luggage! Id1ot!

I would rather believe in Almajiris than a GEJ's PhD. If we share our allocation in the North, you use yours to buy PhD in Bayelsa. Cash and carry education system that has produced an arse licker like you. Tell me, how much did you purchase your degree?

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by boyendowed(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2012

You actually have a point.Visiting those areas is the right thing to do.If he could send youth corpers there,I can't see any reason why he shouldn't go

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
10 over 10: Shehu or watever will always escape but bishops don't...warbish

Dont mind the fools. They only attack muslims who oppose them. Remember the cleric in Kano that was killed? And the guy OBJ visited that was killed? Maybe the Shehu's sins are because he gave out information. They are blood sucking vampires!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove:

El Rufai sir, is this your Nairaland username? Id1ot! It is 2012. 2015 is still very far. If you start campaign this early, how will you sustain it? Especially when the power privatization is complete. Dont you think it will very difficult then? The PIB is almost done oh! Id1ot!

You have been passing the PIB for donkey years. What a sickly Yar'Adua would have passed within the record time despite opposition from America and Shell is what you have taken and terribly watered down to the extent that it does nothing but maintains the status quo ante. What a useless government that is even ready to sell his own people for a bale of dollars.

It's Nigerians that we decide their leader in 2015. Nigerians now know that this government has failed woefully:

1. It's a corrupt.
2. It's incompetent
3. It does not give a damn about the above

We need competent hands, visionary leaders and patriotic souls to move this nation forward not fooools
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

I would rather believe in Almajiris than a GEJ's PhD. If we share our allocation in the North, you use yours to buy PhD in Bayelsa. Cash and carry education system that has produced an arse licker like you. Tell me, how much did you purchase your degree?

So you should be giving an award for producing 10 million Almajiris abi? Instead of 10 million graduates? So what has the Almajiris contributed to your society? Bombings I guess. And slaughter of corpers, another wonderful skill they have. I am sure you are the only one that can type in your village. You are probably a perm sec in your state because you must have an OND. Id1ot! If not for quota system, will you be able to feed 3 times a day with your qualification? Back here where I come from, you will be a receptionist. But you are obviously a one eyed man in the company of the blind. That is why you will never encourage them to go to school. Because school will open their eyes to see that you are their real oppressor. Tufiakwa! You are a slave master!

3 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by lacasa: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
maga1: Viewing this topic: Chudoify, abey40, bayooooooo, soulfood(m), No Qualms(f), Tritone02, monechuks, niddamugu(m), kpangi12(m), frond, sharp_shap, Francuiz, zaibatsu(m), Tayo114, alhussangle@gma, inuyasha01, Tyche(m), Cusubaba, Samsonferan, zannie(f), Aifey, Ricoluv(m), wealthpos, EyesWideOpen(m), eledalo, vanunu, blackwall(m), Raimond(m), seniormallam(m), naffysa, fredoooooo, Helives, FOLYKAZE, kanirip(m), Acidosis(m), boysy, desu, Ehimare Owase, ndeeey, Pardilar, Dudurex, omoredia, Abaykf, miss maybelline, gboss4sure(m), nbl tech(m), pheonixdld, phildon, folowo(m), emmyitodo, danjabaluson, Wiz-Prince, lilvonz(m), Bigsolo88, Biggyd2, TEXZLEM(m), Jabioro, kaeto(m), hyperbolic, Hye-Bits, yusuf01(m), mrperfect(m), CHESSBOARD(m), Old Wizard, 12345DKO, deprince0, Andykuul, scopusng(m), kennyone, Remii(m), mentorken05, okeyxyz(m), jamil!(m), Piyke, prettyliz(f), aso ebi(m), honey001(m), Freksy, siddiq202(m), folufx, fankasibe(m), otokx(m), alaoeri and 136 guest(s)

AND ALL WE CAN GET ISONE PAGE BY NOW?? IF IT WERE A CHURCH, WE FOR DEY PAGE 15 BY NOW WITH RAINING COURSES ON MUSLIMS

No mind them hypocrites on NL
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by oobim(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
So,all these moHARAMed children can condem boko like dis?una neva see anything.as it is in iraq,pakistan etc,na so e go soon be for dat una north.u staged ds,bt it wil turn out to become regular.u wil continue bombing ur mosques.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by lacasa: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
icez: muslims again. lipsrsealed

No bigot, they r called BokoHaram tongue
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by adonisyung(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
scopusng:

May you rot in hell at this very moment. Fol.
and where would you rot?fOolish abokis.......how many muslims did d southerners kill wen yaradua was president?......wicked sOuls......GOd will wipe U̶̲̥̅̊ all soon
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove:

So you should be giving an award for producing 10 million Almajiris abi? Instead of 10 million graduates? So what has the Almajiris contributed to your society? Bombings I guess. And slaughter of corpers, another wonderful skill they have. I am sure you are the only one that can type in your village. You are probably a perm sec in your state because you must have an OND. Id1ot! If not for quota system, will you be able to feed 3 times a day with your qualification? Back here where I come from, you will be a receptionist. But you are obviously a one eyed man in the company of the blind. That is why you will never encourage them to go to school. Because school will open their eyes to see that you are their real oppressor. Tufiakwa! You are a slave master!

We have seen how a quota system has produced the Chief Justice of Nigeria in three succession? How it has produced the first female CJN.

We have seen how Madam Dame Patience Jonathan with an array of degrees in Mathematics, Biology, Psychology can not even mouthed a coherent error free sentence. Tell me if not for quota system, how on earth would she be able to get any decent job not to even talk of Perm Sec in absentia? I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

You have been passing the PIB for donkey years. What a sickly Yar'Adua would have passed within the record time despite opposition from America and Shell is what you have taken and terribly watered down to the extent that it does nothing but maintains the status quo ante. What a useless government that is even ready to sell his own people for a bale of dollars.

It's Nigerians that we decide their leader in 2015. Nigerians now know that this government has failed woefully:

1. It's a corrupt.
2. It's incompetent
3. It does not give a damn about the above

We need competent hands, visionary leaders and patriotic souls to move this nation forward not fooools

You are here talking vampire talk and Akwa Ibom state is turning into Paris. Enugu is developing into a modern city. Youare there running your mouth. With the new Petroleum Host community fund, Akpabio is going to build a new dubai. You are using your money to send yourselves to hajj, to buy rams for Rammadan and to pay bride price for your men to get their fourth wives. Sit down there and be talking trash. Akwa Ibom and Rivers IPP is almost taking off. You think we have your time? This is not 1966. Id1ot!

3 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Alhassanu(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
Guess no more silly sentiments.... Or were the muslims mistaken 4 xtians
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by stone07(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
lacasa:

U r foolish, 10 innocent nigerians αve perished due ϯo a suicide bomb attack n u r here raising dumb questions
Have u confirm?Where are the dead bodies.Let us see d bodies first.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

We have seen how a quota system has produced the Chief Justice of Nigeria in three succession? How it has produced the first female CJN.

We have seen how Madam Dame Patience Jonathan with an array of degrees in Mathematics, Biology, Psychology can not even mouthed a coherent error free sentence. Tell me if not for quota system, how on earth would she be able to get any decent job not to even talk of Perm Sec in absentia? I dey laugh.

HAhahahahahahaha! So how many of those intelligent malams are in the private sector? id1ot! Why are they not in the private sector? Yeah you have guessed right! No quota system in the private sector! You have had the advantage to place yourselves in the government structures throughout the military years. Nice one. But its all changing now. Thanks to OBJ, he has balanced the military and over the next couple of years, everything will be even. The civil service is almost even too. Just the judiciary is left. We will sort it out!

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove:

You are here talking vampire talk and Akwa Ibom state is turning into Paris. Enugu is developing into a modern city. Youare there running your mouth. With the new Petroleum Host community fund, Akpabio is going to build a new dubai. You are using your money to send yourselves to hajj, to buy rams for Rammadan and to pay bride price for your men to get their fourth wives. Sit down there and be talking trash. Akwa Ibom and Rivers IPP is almost taking off. You think we have your time? This is not 1966. Id1ot!

Paris my foot. With E-library with no websites. With the longest bridge in Africa nonsense of a thing when your citizen wallop in poverty! Even a cross river without oil built Tinapa that the southern vampires have killed.

Of all the names you mentioned, it's only Chime that is doing well considering the financial portfolio of Enugu state vis a vis Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Others are bereft of ideas and are just throwing money as in good money into Atlantic ocean. No priority! What a bunch of foools
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove:

HAhahahahahahaha! So how many of those intelligent malams are in the private sector? id1ot! Why are they not in the private sector? Yeah you have guessed right! No quota system in the private sector! You have had the advantage to place yourselves in the government structures throughout the military years. Nice one. But its all changing now. Thanks to OBJ, he has balanced the military and over the next couple of years, everything will be even. The civil service is almost even too. Just the judiciary is left. We will sort it out!

You see how Madam GEJ also worked in the private sector. What a hypocrite!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard: Suicide Bombing has become the norm now. GEJ is incompetent and too busy with Bayelsa politics to make any impact.
Nothing good can ever come out GEJ presidency.

Make una vote wisely come 2015.

always think before contributing.being called a fool is not good for ur personality

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by ifihearam: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
All lies jare
If they want us to believe they are not after xtians,they should either bomb atiku or ibb's sch. Then we can manage to believe them..

May God punish buhari for this rubbish he has caused
May the blood of everyone who has died rest on his head
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Paris my foot. With E-library with no websites. With the longest bridge in Africa nonsense of a thing when your citizen wallop in poverty! Even a cross river without oil built Tinapa that the southern vampires have killed.

Of all the names you mentioned, it's only Chime that is doing well considering the financial portfolio of Enugu state vis a vis Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Others are bereft of ideas and are just throwing money as in good money into Atlantic ocean. No priority! What a bunch of foools

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Id1ot. You sit down there in birnin kebbi posting trash because Glo has finally reach your village. Have you been to Uyo before? Even the governor of Enugu state recently duffed his hat for Akpabio! After Donald Duke, the next best thing since sliced bread is Akpabio! You dont have the slightest clue. Very soon, you might need visa to visit Akwa Ibom state. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Dainfamous: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
boko boy could have walk a bit faster and give his victim a hug cheesy
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
onatisi:

always think before contributing.being called a fool is not good for ur personality

Another foool has just come on board.You are a person.

A person of unbelieveable, inexcuseable and indescribable stupidity. (Stupidity being defined as "knowing how and doing it wrong anyway"wink

Onatisi, I say it with the highest conviction, You are a person. Deal with it.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by mekaboy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
THE PRESIDENT CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO STOP BOKO HARAM, BOKO HARAM IS A PROBLEM IN THE NORTHERN REGION AND ONLY NORTHERNERS CAN STOP IT, JUST LIKE PEOPLE IN ABA DID TO KIDNAPPING AND OSISI KANKWU GANG.

THEY ARE MOTIVATED AND BRAIN WASHED IN THE NORTH, ITS ONLY NORTHERN LEADERS BOTH RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL CAN RINSE THE EFFECT OF BRAIN WASHING OF THEIR HEADS.

UNLESS YOU WANT THE PRESIDENT TO ORDER THE MILITARY TO SHOOT ANYBODY SEEN IN THE MOSQUE OR READING A KORAN, OR HAVING ANYTHING MUSLIM RELATED. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO PURGE THE NORTH OF BOKO HARAM BECAUSE ITS PART OF THEIR RELIGION .

SO BLAME THE NORTHERN LEADERS AND GOVT NOT GEJ .

3 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Ojix85: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
Shhhhhhh.... Silence..
What are you, yes YOU, in your little way, doing about the situation in this country...? Its not enough to be angry, is it?
That wouldn't help.
What can WE do
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Id1ot. You sit down there in birnin kebbi posting trash because Glo has finally reach your village. Have you been to Uyo before? Even the governor of Enugu state recently duffed his hat for Akpabio! After Donald Duke, the next best thing since sliced bread is Akpabio! You dont have the slightest clue. Very soon, you might need visa to visit Akwa Ibom state. Tufiakwa!

Visa my fooot. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have just lost my incisor as a result of a deep laugh that caused accident of the mouth.

What you called development in those states is driven by oil funds. It has nothing to do with ideas as in case of Enugu, Cross River under Duke and Fasola's Lagos. Any foool can achieve what Akpabio is ranting about as it's not product of imaginative minds. It's done without priority and pouring huge money to atlantic ocean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.