Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack (24332 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nyce1: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Alhusango u r an idiot.... Pple lik u r better 6fts under.....u bunch of sun worshippers
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Whitehorse: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
@edicolove and Old Wizard,

Please stop the cussing and fighting, are you guys not tired? Don't you guys know what happens when one finger get soiled with palm oil?

Those of us down/from the south that think this stuff won't get down south, we better brace ourselves, its just a matter of time if its not curbed.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by emmykk(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
How to fight boko haram if i am jonathan.
1.Give them deadline to renouce failure which u
2.Take them as common theives and treat them as same,dnt negociate with criminal
3.set up local vigilant groups across each wards in all nothern state(with reward 4 any good work)
4.let d soldiers and plain uniform men flood these hot towns with properly checking of vehichla movement and strange movement
5.kill or imprison current members of boko haram promptly
6.sponsors of boko haram comfirm and verify should be assasinated promptly
7.protect religous house more and more
8.let all porous nigeria borders be mounted with military presences
9.traditional rulers should be task and motivated to ensure peace in their domain
10.good leadership by governors should start in earnest

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Whitehorse: @edicolove and Old Wizard,

Please stop the cussing and fighting, are you guys not tired? Don't you guys know what happens when one finger get soiled with palm oil?

Those of us down/from the south that think this stuff won't get down south, we better brace ourselves, its just a matter of time if its not curbed.

This is the post that the arse lickers are not comfortable with:
Whoever created Boko Haram has lost control of the group. The group is now committed to jihad in an undiluted form. They will kill anyone be Christian or Muslim to achieve their mission.

The government that should take the lead in fighting them has politicized the whole thing. It's not a northern problem but a national calamity waiting to happen. By the time they attack the south, there would be no excuse to retaliate against innocent northerners down south becauase at the rate Boko Haram is going, they would have attacked all the perceived enemies-IBB, Sultan, Gowon, Buhari, El-rufai- of the south in the north. The earlier we see Boko Haram for what they are the better.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Visa my fooot. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have just lost my incisor as a result of a deep laugh that caused accident of the mouth.

What you called development in those states is driven by oil funds. It has nothing to do with ideas as in case of Enugu, Cross River under Duke and Fasola's Lagos. Any foool can achieve what Akpabio is ranting about as it's not product of imaginative minds. It's done without priority and pouring huge money to atlantic ocean.

You are not even worth the insult! Go and tell your brothers to stop killing xtians because you will be surprised this time what you will get. I wont say more. David Mark has already warned you. The beautiful thing is that you guys have alienated your biggest allies, the Middle Belt.. They dont even wanna see your faces right now. You will never rule Nigeria again, ever. If you like blow up your whole towns and villages.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Biafrarep(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
Piyke: All this bombing is killing what little tourism we have left. So much for NSA's dialogue
what the hell was dat, did u actualy say tourism
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hmmm, my people, I dey shade tears for US. All this ur comments, seriously?! ... I'm guessing when foreigners take a peak at this thread, they'll just laf and pass, they'll be like, 'Uh, the retards are fighting among themselves. Well, let them go kill THEMSELVES!' ... And who'll blame them?
I think, with my little understanding, that it's only in Nigeria you see a national issue addressed in as careless a manner as is obvious on this thread.
Something happened somewhere in your country and you're like 'Oh, the Northern region? The infidels! Let them kill themselves!!!'
God! Oh God!! My Good God!!! I tire of Nigeria and it's irresponsible populace (ONLY THE IRRESPONSIBLE ONES!)

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove:

You are not even worth the insult! Go and tell your brothers to stop killing xtians because you will be surprised this time what you will get. I wont say more. David Mark has already warned you. The beautiful thing is that you guys have alienated your biggest allies, the Middle Belt.. They dont even wanna see your faces right now. You will never rule Nigeria again, ever. If you like blow up your whole towns and villages.

You don't get it. It's not about ruling but providing leadership. If your incompetent moronic leader can even be seen to be genuinely doing something about the problem at hand, no one would raise a hand against him.

As per the North will never rule again, Jonathan knows better than you. Go and write it down, the only region that can match the North idea for idea, strategy for strategy, is the West. The power bloc that your moronic president is using, he does not control 25% of it. The east has got Nada! The middle belt?

I laugh in fulfude, the language of power. The password to unlock middle belt is glaring for all. May be just may be we will start panting if you have the West, the cunning and the wizardry Yorubas with you. But as things stand, it does not take more than a phone call to get GEJ out of power if we are truly desperate about it.

I have wriiten the truth in undiluted form above. Take it or leave it. Foooooooools

If not for Obj that played the fast one on us, how on earth would GEJ even be near the national corridor of power?
If not for Tinubu that played neutral the last election, even with your rigging in the SS and SE, there would have beeen no show.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
Whitehorse: @edicolove and Old Wizard,

My brother with all due respect, let me say first, we are not one finger. Not even one hand. Please we are not one. Lets put it straight!

The stuff wont get down south and I will tell you why. They know if it gets down south, the country is gone and they dont want that. If not that it will involve human lives, I would have prayed it gets down south. They know what they are doing. They want to dominate Nigeria but they dont want it to separate. They want to eat their cake and have it. But it wont work. We wpnt allow them dominate us again and good enoug, they are really making things easy for us by alienating themselves. They thought this will bring down this government, but it is becoming counter productive for them. Trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Whitehorse: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Nairaland is populated with hate filled people, its just crazy. Na wa o
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by akpumping7720(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
. You are silly. Don't u read that God protects the Mosque?. If u are angry because Your Den of thieves/criminals is always bombed, then go crucify urself. U gentile.
God will punish ur generation 4 saying dat God protects d mosque nd dat xtians are bombed, wen dere are standby army guardin d mosques nd palaces of ur useless rulers nd clerics or dnt u read d news well, dat d soldiers responded nd evacuate d dignitaries. How many soldiers are guidin churches dat are bin blown in d North? foolish human being.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove, I have a serious meeting to attend but be sure I will respond to your lies and rantings if you come up with any.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Biafrarep(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard: When will the Dumbo Jumbo visit the troubled spots in the North for first hand information?

Awolowo even at great personal risk visited the East during the Biafra war to have a first hand assessment and he was able to eventually formulate the policy that end the war.

Obasanjo visited Bayelsa, odi even when it was announced on pages of Newspaper that he was not welcomed. He went there to have facts. He visited Warri at the height of crises there.

GEJ can not even hold independence anniversary at Eagle Square not to talk of visiting the North. What a weakling of a president. A joker in chief of armed forces.

hmnnnn? So dat is ur plan ba? U want to assasinate him! Jona may be a retardeen or whateva but he sure knows how to safeguard himself, for all he cares, u guys r no longer part of Nigeria, so shove d bomb down ur gullet!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by kk4kiss(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
OLD WIZARD u re u full and a useless being for sounding as u do. Read the hand writing on d wall only GEJ can' t do it alone take it or u leave it. there is more to wat is happenin in dis country to wat u see on paper and television. Answer dis if ur basket mouth can allow u, can ur father wake up and decide to set his home in trouble? Is people, well let me not wast my time cos u re unrepentant maggot
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard: edicolove, I have a serious meeting to attend but be sure I will respond to your lies and rantings if you come up with any.

Are you going to plan your next bombing? You need a location? Should I suggest one? Anuofia! Una don enter one chance for dis one! Please stop sending little kids to go and bomb themselves for you. Their blood will be on your head! Stop sucking blood? stop it now! Judgement is coming on you! ram dung! GEJ will not buckle or bow to your intimidation and if una try attack am, una go see fire! twats!

See what the elders saw a long time ago. I blame them for still going ahead to join us together!

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by tit(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

You don't get it. It's not about ruling but providing leadership. If your incompetent moronic leader can even be seen to be genuinely doing something about the problem at hand, no one would raise a hand against him.

As per the North will never rule again, Jonathan knows better than you. Go and write it down, the only region that can match the North idea for idea, strategy for strategy, is the West. The power bloc that your moronic president is using, he does not control 25% of it. The east has got Nada! The middle belt?

I laugh in fulfude, the language of power. The password to unlock middle belt is glaring for all. May be just may be we will start panting if you have the West, the cunning and the wizardry Yorubas with you. But as things stand, it does not take more than a phone call to get GEJ out of power if we are truly desperate about it.

I have wriiten the truth in undiluted form above. Take it or leave it. Foooooooools

If not for Obj that played the fast one on us, how on earth would GEJ even be near the national corridor of power?
If not for Tinubu that played neutral the last election, even with your rigging in the SS and SE, there would have beeen no show.
\

ode niee!
go and get your share of facrooks dollar.
leadership ko! namaship ni!

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Onasa22: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Please tell me, who takes responsibility for the security of Nigerians? The Victim, the bomber or your incompetent president?

what's the work of our Security men and the Bornu State Governor? Very soon Gej will start paying rent for you
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Elueme: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

You have been passing the PIB for donkey years. What a sickly Yar'Adua would have passed within the record time despite opposition from America and Shell is what you have taken and terribly watered down to the extent that it does nothing but maintains the status quo ante. What a useless government that is even ready to sell his own people for a bale of dollars.

It's Nigerians that we decide their leader in 2015. Nigerians now know that this government has failed woefully:

1. It's a corrupt.
2. It's incompetent
3. It does not give a damn about the above

We need competent hands, visionary leaders and patriotic souls to move this nation forward not fooools
@ old wizard.. I can see the mission, you and your cohorts carefully planned this out to make the president and his administration look corrupt, incompetent and not giving a damn.. But you have made a big mistake if it's your campaign ploy.. Cos before 2015' u must have been exposed and condemned if even alive.. And time shall justify this administration... Ewu,
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Smooth278(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

We have seen how a quota system has produced the Chief Justice of Nigeria in three succession? How it has produced the first female CJN.

We have seen how Madam Dame Patience Jonathan with an array of degrees in Mathematics, Biology, Psychology can not even mouthed a coherent error free sentence. Tell me if not for quota system, how on earth would she be able to get any decent job not to even talk of Perm Sec in absentia? I dey laugh.

GBAGUAN!!! lwkmd....!!!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azumy(f): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
lacasa:

No mind them hypocrites on NL
abi oooo
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azumy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
akpumping7720: God will punish ur generation 4 saying dat God protects d mosque nd dat xtians are bombed, wen dere are standby army guardin d mosques nd palaces of ur useless rulers nd clerics or dnt u read d news well, dat d soldiers responded nd evacuate d dignitaries. How many soldiers are guidin churches dat are bin blown in d North? foolish human being.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azumy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
akpumping7720: God will punish ur generation 4 saying dat God protects d mosque nd dat xtians are bombed, wen dere are standby army guardin d mosques nd palaces of ur useless rulers nd clerics or dnt u read d news well, dat d soldiers responded nd evacuate d dignitaries. How many soldiers are guidin churches dat are bin blown in d North? foolish human being.
stop tinkin frm ur nose!y r u nt realistic abt issues as clear as d issues shows u still decide 2 close ur eyez 2 d fact.be reasonable pls!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by billyG(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Uhmm i smell a skunk again, why did boko haram blew his goddam self some distance away frm d mosque?why not inside d mosque for maximum effect,only 5 useless guinea pigs who are suicide bombers themselves died,dey want 2 tell us Boko also attack mosques since act1 scene 1,11&111 failed to convince us. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Whymee: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Close to the( not in the ) Mosque it is 5 ppl he blew up, If it is church we will be hearing 50 ppl, is this not a cover-up to make it look as if its not only churches they are attacking?

... A cover up indeed, innocent lives were lost, you made such phrase to support your comment, i.e taken side, the situation on ground can never be solve if comment like yours are made here and there.

If it is true that, BH have an objective of killing Christians, then they will not kill Muslims, the attack logically must have been carried out by Christians

Considering your comment it is very logical to say
5 down, 45 to go, The Christian are beginning to retaliate
wise up.

LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE,

they are satanic sect.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by billyG(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
emmykk: How to fight boko haram if i am jonathan.
2.Take them as common theives and treat them as same,dnt negociate with criminal
3.set up local vigilant groups across each wards in all nothern state(with reward 4 any good work)
4.let d soldiers and plain uniform men flood these hot towns with properly checking of vehichla movement and strange movement
9.traditional rulers should be task and motivated to ensure peace in their domain
emmykk,you have said it all i wish u are d one on d throne not d slowpoke that make late baba-go-slow an usain bolt.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by billyG(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
emmykk,you have said it all i wish u are d one on d throne not d slowpoke that make his predecessor an usain bolt.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by killuminati(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Smooth278:

GBAGUAN!!! lwkmd....!!!
lol! No be miskate?grin
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by naptu2: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
This thread demonstrates why Nigeria is such a soft target. Nigerians would keep fighting amongst themselves and make the job easy for Boko Haram. Same thing that happened in Iraq & Pakistan.
Instead of us to unite and face our common enemy we are engaging in our favourite past-time ----silly bickering.

We'll keep thinking it's "their problem" until it finally gets to us. Hope it won't be too late then.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by billyG(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2012

emmykk,you have said it all i wish u are d one on d throne not d slowpoke that make his predecessor an usain bolt.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Biggysmalls919(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
naptu2: This thread demonstrates why Nigeria is such a soft target. Nigerians would keep fighting amongst themselves and make the job easy for Boko Haram. Same thing that happened in Iraq & Pakistan.
Instead of us to unite and face our common enemy we are engaging in our favourite past-time ----silly bickering.

We'll keep thinking it's "their problem" until it finally gets to us. Hope it won't be too late then.
they say we are infidels, so how do u want us to unite? Be realistic
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by sademola: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wise up guys, the BH phenomenum was never religious but rather a political thing that was coated, wrapped and garnished with religion and ethnicity. The proponents, Nigerians' enemies know the role religion and ethnic sentiments play in an Nigerian's mind. The target is to destroy the nation by setting us up against each other. They will fail, God willing!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.