Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,325 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit (21246 Views)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Oshiomole Vs Airhiavbere: Judgement slated for TODAY / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
hahaha pdp doesnt stand a chance in edo

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Roland17(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
In the past, political Apathy especially form the youths was responsible for mis-informing the populace, but am very glad the advent and subsiquent acceptance/explosion of the internet in Nigeria has awakened many young minds to stay abreast on issues that affect the politics of our dear nation Nigeria..

God Bless Nigerian Youths, God Bless Nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by polokor60(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
we must claim edo state back by fire by force=mr fix it .at least eapa donmo can now bury his head in shame.up up osho baba.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by swiftycool(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
EDO state sets the pace! People voting for their future and not selling their conscience. Am not from Edo but am mighty proud of every EDO person who has said no to pdp trash! Una welldone
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by CuteTj(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
**Dancing azonto to Michael jackson's BEAT IT because of this piece of news** i don't care even if EFCC, INEC, LASTMA or CPC wins Edo elections. So far PDP doesn't win, im okay!
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Aifey(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
Next is 2015. I had no shoes shall go down. PDP people decievin people.

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Gbawe: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
swiftycool: EDO state sets the pace! People voting for their future and not selling their conscience. Am not from Edo but am mighty proud of every EDO person who has said no to pdp trash! Una welldone

Same here. Very proud of Edo folks right now.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by doncoozey: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Let's wait for inec to release the official results
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Adagba1: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
nairawall: PDP from the inception of our recent democracy has never won an election without rigging in Nigeria. As more electorate are being empowered or informed to make their votes count, PDP will definitely lose more states by 2015.

The day PDP lose the presidency, will be the beginning of a new and better Nigeria.
True talk my brother but dont trust Nigerians.They will tell you they voted for Jonathan not PDP.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by nairawall: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
This kind of trashing PDP is taking can never happen on presidential elections. States like Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross Rivers etc will massively rig the elections for PDP no matter what.

We need to start campaigning against PDP now to send the message very deep to the grass roots.

Oshomole was able to achieve this feat because he played the PDP propaganda machinery better than PDP itself. GEJ won the last election because he promoted regional, religious and tribal bigotry through media propaganda. We all bought it and went all out to vote him, even the enlightened Lagos electorate also bought the propaganda.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by TrustZee(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Acn must win
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Blackheritage: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
salomex: What in the name of all good is jega thinkin when he brings a dividend of corruption to edo in the name of ubani... If this election in any way does not reflect the will of the ppl i.e. Oshiomole, then i submit that jega and all inec should resign immediately.
Obasanjo said it ealier but people wanna crucify him.."if Jesus conduct election in Nigeria,they'll still say d election is not free n fair". Now that oshiomole as discredit d jaga and he has won, what will he say I guess d election will be free n fair now, I think.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by 2gbasky22(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
OSHIOMHOLE CARY GO

but dis pdp waste money sha, they bought voters card, gave new blackberry in exchange of voters card, they gave 1000 naira to pple on que jst 4 u to vote for pdp. But will definitly stand by u as u thomb print. Upon all these wastage they still lost with dis very wide margin. What a shame
well this to show that when the people unit, no force can cos division
but if INEC announce different result 2moro wahala go dey o! Na there u go know say boys are smilling
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by amosy007: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
Pdp for my state? Dem no born their father.. Make dem go queue.. It go be their turn after 200yrs grin OSHO BABA
carry Go
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by boyendowed(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
whealthy: Forget all this numbers, give Maurice Iwu 30minutes (in his days) and PDP will win by 4million votes in a state of 3million people....thank God for Jega. Comrade all the way

lol...that's called the Iwu magic
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by polokor60(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
swiftycool: EDO state sets the pace! People voting for their future and not selling their conscience. Am not from Edo but am mighty proud of every EDO person who has said no to pdp trash! Una welldone
yes oo my bro.they took the bull by it's horn.bravo to every citizen of edo state for exercising their fundamental human right to elect a governor of their choice.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Olatwodeletwo: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
There is no doubt about Edo guber election, Oshiomhole's victory is certain.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Odems: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
my pple,make we chill,wait & get official result b4 we begin jubilate oh! i believe osho will win,but i suspect the margin wont be much. PDP will not want to be humiliated,but they will eventually concede defeat.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by amosy007: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
Adagba1: True talk my brother but dont trust Nigerians.They will tell you they voted for Jonathan not PDP.
i dnt think people like me will make such mistake again.. I voted 4 jonathan too may be out of sentiment.. Buh 2015 God willing ..anytin pertaining to pdp is a no go area.. If them like make them present Jesus.. I will not vote 4 them

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Aifey(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
nairawall: This kind of trashing PDP is taking can never happen on presidential elections. States like Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross Rivers etc will massively rig the elections for PDP no matter what.

We need to start campaigning against PDP now to send the message very deep to the grass roots.

Oshomole was able to achieve this feat because he played the PDP propaganda machinery better than PDP itself. GEJ won the last election because he promoted regional, religious and tribal bigotry through media propaganda. We all bought it and went all out to vote him, even the enlightened Lagos electorate also bought the propaganda.

Is high time other states follow suit. We voted d evil PDP out.

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by ochukoccna: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
If your kinsmen reject you at the polls, how then can you win the votes of other parts of the states to beat your opponent? embarassed embarassed embarassed
The press and the deployment of soldiers raised the political temperature only for the election to pass largely without event
Osho baba, carry go jo! grin grin grin grin
Make we see how PDP go rig this one cool cool cool cool
On an aside, if Nigerians [especially the youth] can unite and educate voters from now onwards we can get a true people's government come 2015
[size=18pt]Yes we can [/size]
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by iiiyyyk(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
nairawall: PDP from the inception of our recent democracy has never won an election without rigging in Nigeria. As more electorate are being empowered or informed to make their votes count, PDP will definitely lose more states by 2015.

The day PDP lose the presidency, will be the beginning of a new and better Nigeria.

God bless you my brother. if we all stand firm like we did in imo state during the last general election, we will surely bid pdp and jonafoool farewell by 2015
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by espn(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
Don't give a Bleep if its can..buh wat am after is free and fair election..let d will of d ppl reflect..oshiomole ur head is der..very present..God is wif u!
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by VoodooDoll(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
Have all the results been announced? PDP's overnight voting is about to start.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
VoodooDoll: Have all the results been announced? PDP's overnight voting is about to start.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Donbrig: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshiomhole for life! So proud am from Edo State. I really hope and pray we can all unite with this same spirit in 2015 against PDP, Nigerians cant wait to vote all these PDP idiots out of power. We have suffered enough under their leadership. God Bless Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Gbawe: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
nairawall: This kind of trashing PDP is taking can never happen on presidential elections. States like Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross Rivers etc will massively rig the elections for PDP no matter what.

Great point. Nonetheless, I think Nigerians are moving forward in political sophistication.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by CuteTj(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
VoodooDoll: Have all the results been announced? PDP's overnight voting is about to start.
with PDP's calculator, 100 + 100= 100100

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by binhozie(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
So because its PDP on the losing end, everyone is now blind to the fact that an incumbent is actually powerful and can easily rig his way through
with the finance at his disposal abi?
Anyway may the best man win!
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by dedeike: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
Earlier today, we were all attacking and calling GEJ and JEGA names on the strength of Oshiomhole's false allegation that PDP was in the process of rigging the polls. All of a sudden, the story has changed. It is now praise galore for A.C.N and Oshiomhole. HYPOCRITES!

I await patiently to see what Oshiomhole will say about his earlier claims that the election is fraught with irregularities. Will he still maintain this position now that the supposed irregularities has produced a favourable outcome?

We must be very careful in our abuse of constituted authority. What goes around, comes back around.

This administration has always demonstrated its resolve to transform Nigeria in every way. The reforms going on in the power sector, energy sector, ports, public service, etc must also affect the electoral process. GEJ has never hidden his intention to preserve the rule of law and entrench credibility in the electoral process.

His appointment of JEGA says it all. You can't fault JEGA' s performance. From Adamawa to Cross river, kogi to Sokoto. JEGA has lived above board.

Again, unlike OBJ, Jonathan is not one to interfere with the process. He doesn't GIVE A DAMN whether his party or political fortunes is at stake.

That is the president of our dream

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by babestella: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
PDP WILL SOON HAVE RUNNING STOMACH. WHO IS THAT CHARLES, PLEASE SOME ONE TELL HIM THAT WE DO NOT NEED RETD GENERALS TO LEADER AFFAIRS OF THIS NATION, WE STILL HAVE YOUNG MEN WHO CAN SERVE THE PEOPLE WELL. ABEG, NO BE BY GENERAL.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Spirit96(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
THUMB UP 4 D GOOD PPLE OF EDO STATE. U AR WISE, SMART, CIVILIZED N DETERMINED 2 SAY WE SHALL NT MORTGAGE OUR FUTURE 4 A MORSEL OF BREAD. CONTINUE IN D GUD SPIRIT 2 MAKE EDO A BETTER N DESIRABLE PLACE 2 LIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times / Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria / Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.