Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,305 members, 7,974,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:51 PM

PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit (21259 Views)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Oshiomole Vs Airhiavbere: Judgement slated for TODAY / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nwogbe: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2012
It seems the average Edo man can now differenciate between collecting 2000 naira and selling his right, & as well sacrifice his future and that of his children rather than vote rightly. Hope we can replicate this in 2015 in nija in general & abia in particular. Kudos 2 Edolites.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2012
We just might be shocked when the results are released.I hope though that Oshiomole wins.He's the people's favorite and the most credible.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2012
The result will sure be declared without favour cos collating is air live on NTA tune in and follow the result kudos to jega
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2012
God's Mercy:
INEC has not come out with any true figure yet. Don't believe anything you're seeing here. Party agents do go about giving fake figures just to hyp the populace as you're seeing here. The best will surely win. I'm not supporting anyone here but the way the ACN are taking the whole thing may lead to crisis if not check. How can as one of them say that even Jesus can not beat their candidate. What if God decides to request for the soul?
BLASPHEMY! They should ask the Beatles (the British band) what happened to them in a week when they made a similar statement.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by tainot2002(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2012
nexcan: 45% OF RESULT COLLECTED FRM ALL D UNITS, MORE RESULTS COMING IN FRM AGENTS. L.G.A
1. AkOKO EDO: ACN=4899, PDP=1907
2.EGOR: ACN=12232, PDP=898
3.ESAN CENTRAL: ACN=3709, PDP=2552.
4.ESAN NORTH EAST: ACN=2673, PDP=2251.
5.ESAN SOUTH WEST: ACN=2242, PDP=1020.
6.ESAN WEST: ACN=2137, PDP=1869.
7.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=5612, PDP=1562.
8.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=12207 PDP=1562.
9.ETSAKO WEST: ACN=17310, PDP=2564.
10. IGUEBEN: ACN=4835 PDP=2374
11. IkPOBA OKHA: ACN=6690, PDP=690
12.OREDO: ACN=9040 PDP=1274
13.ORHIONHWON: ACN=5520 PDP=1951
14.OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=12466 PDP=2664
OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=3727, PDP=831.
16.OWAN EAST: ACN=11277 PDP=5622
17.OWAN WEST: ACN= 6862, PDP=3180
UHVNMWODE: ACN=4680, PDP=1394
TOTAL: ACN=128118, PDP=37071

The is a flawless result,no single win,Haba!Make dem go rest jare.Thank God our people are getting to know the candidate came out to deceive them.Hope this can turn to be a way forward in 2015 Election
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by tawa89(f): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2012
So because its PDP on the losing end, everyone is now blind to the fact that an incumbent is actually powerful and can easily rig his way through
with the finance at his disposal abi?
Anyway may the best man win!

So oshiomole is now more powerful than Goodluck Jonathan,Tony Anenih,Chief of staff to the President .......etc dude are U̶̲̥̅̊ ok?So because its PDP on the losing end, everyone is now blind to the fact that an incumbent is actually powerful and can easily rig his way through

So oshiomole is now more powerful than Goodluck Jonathan,Tony Anenih,Chief of staff to the President .......etc dude are U̶̲̥̅̊ ok?
So because its PDP on the losing end, everyone is now blind to the fact that an incumbent is actually powerful and can easily rig his way through

So oshiomole is now more powerful than Goodluck Jonathan,Tony Anenih,Chief of staff to the President .......etc dude are U̶̲̥̅̊ ok?
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by cy4(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2012
Up Oshio Baba.. ACN must win oh.
Dem must finish my area Road oh
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by olaideadedoyin(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by danjohn: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2012
Oshiomole is winning in my local government which also happens to be Tony Anenih's local government:

"4.ESAN NORTH EAST: ACN=2673, PDP=2251."

I am so happy!!! In the 2011 election, my part of Edo state voted for PDP because Anenih told them to. They voted for a PDP senator and a PDP member of the house of reps. Today the pendulum has swung. Be that as it may, I am a bit disappointed that Oshiomole's margin of victory in my LGA is not better. I guess there are some folks who still follow Anenih's marching orders.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Gbawe: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2012
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/oshiomhole-wins-landslide

Oshiomhole Wins By Landslide
Posted: July 15, 2012 - 07:10

By SaharaReporters, New York
SaharaReporters has ascertained from a top official of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole is the winner of the Edo State governorship election.

With votes counted from 17 out of the 18 local governments in Edo State, Mr. Oshiomhole, the candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), had garnered 431,536 votes. His main rival, Major General Charles Airhiavbere (ret.) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), had so far scored 125,437 votes.

“It’s clear that the incumbent governor is going to win by a landslide,” said the INEC source, adding, “INEC is in the process of preparing a formal statement to declare him the winner.”

Some analysts regarded the June 14 election as a final proof of the political irrelevance of Tony Anenih, former chair of the PDP’s board of trustees who paraded himself as a kingmaker in the state. Mr. Oshiomhole trounced his PDP rival, handpicked by Mr. Anenih, in both the candidate’s ward as well as that of Mr. Anenih.

President Goodluck Jonathan had campaigned in Benin City for the losing PDP candidate. The president had also ordered the deployment of thousands of soldiers to major towns in Edo State in a bid to intimidate voters and shore up the PDP candidate. However, the people of the state trooped out in large number to ensure that Mr. Oshiomhole’s victory could not be stolen.

Reached moments ago, an aide to Governor Oshiomhole said the governor was grateful for the vigilance of the people to ensure that the voters triumphed over the PDP’s gimmicks. He added that the governor saw his victory as an indication that the people of Edo “have decisively rejected those who lie and kill for the sake of power.”

Olaitan Oyerinde, the governor’s private secretary and one of his closest aides, was murdered by assassins suspected to have been hired by PDP henchmen in the state.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by CuteTj(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2012
Oshiomole- 477,478 . Oshiomole has been re-elected.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by LaconicINC: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2012
Osho baba won,final results has just been announced!
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by flexya: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2012
grin
OMO IBO: If these results are anything to go by then our dear president should be worried.

2015 is just around the corner Goodluck.

Nooooo. Ppl didn't vote for party in GEJs case, they voted for the individual.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Gbawe: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2012
Signs of things to come in 2015. Regardless of the empty propaganda delivered here daily ,and in cyberspace in general, Nigerians know that our Country is drifting badly and dangerously while the usual suspect continue to amass hideous wealth.

Many had expected "fresh air" only to get "more of the same". It is now crystal clear PDP has nothing to offer. The "I voted GEJ and not PDP" mentality is now totally discredited. I beg the opposition, in god's name , to get their shite together early so that Nigerians can have a banner of hope to congregate under. These PDP ghouls have to be banished and decimated from the Presidency and legislative arm respectively.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by danjohn: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2012
Gbawe: Signs of things to come in 2015. Regardless of the empty propaganda delivered here daily ,and in cyberspace in general, Nigerians know that our Country is drifting badly and dangerously while the usual suspect continue to amass hideous wealth.

Many had expected "fresh air" only to get "more of the same". It is now crystal clear PDP has nothing to offer. The "I voted GEJ and not PDP" mentality is now totally discredited. I beg the opposition, in god's name , to get their shite together early so that Nigerians can have a banner of hope to congregate under. These PDP ghouls have to be banished and decimated from the Presidency and legislative arm respectively.

I cannot agree with you more. It looks like ACN and CPC are really serious about merging this time around.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by dre11(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2012
LaconicINC: Osho baba won,final results has just been announced!

I love this,
an end of era to the monstar party called 'fidipi' grin
LaconicINC: Osho baba won,final results has just been announced!

I love this,
an end of era to the monstar party called 'fidipi'
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by danjohn: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2012
Below are the results. Folks if you take a close look at the results, you will see that Oshiomole won by a very narrow margin in the "Esan Northeast" local government. That is Antony Anenih's LGA. Word on the street is that PDP was buying the voter registration cards of non-PDP members. I guess that may have contributed to the narrower margin there. I am so happy that Oshiomole won everywhere, including Anenih's LGA. This is a good old fashion butt kicking.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/final-vote-tally-edo-state-gubernatorial-election

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Gbawe: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2012
danjohn:

I cannot agree with you more. It looks like ACN and CPC are really serious about merging this time around.

My brother, we hope so. Let them do it early and many of us will work for them for free - and even commit our personal resources to deposing the PDP. This is not about money because it is only the vacuous and shallow fellow who sees money which will be ultimately worthless in a failed Nation.

This is about putting our beloved Nation on the path of glory - something that can never happen under the nest of killers Party that has been given so much (13 years in charge since 1999)yet our Country remains an arena of broken promises and hideously unfulfilled potentials.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by whealthy(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike:
Your post marks a very very poor attempt on how to defend a faux pax. Even Oshiomhole will not agree with this your feeble defence of his earlier goof.
I advice you to go back and revisit his statement then you will appreciate that such statements could successfully support a case for cancellation due to lack of substatiantial compliance to the Electoral Act. But I don't subscribe to that. Let the voice of the people as expressed in the ballots prevail while political actors should refrain from making unguarded utterances in a bid to score cheap political points.

On reforms, it is only a hater like you that will turn a blind eye to all that GEJ has been doing.
The transformation agenda is on course. Reforms are ongoing in every sector. The finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.
In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, papalanto power plants. This has led to the addition last December of 4,000 megawatts from barely 1700 to the national grid. To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization next week. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state. 

Like the president said during his last media chat,  people like You who have found a business in criticizing him should continue while he concentrates on his ongoing reforms. That when most of his reforms I.e power sector reforms, civil service reforms, Energy reforms etc are thru, they will have a rethink.
You forgot to mention the laptop you got!!! 40 laptop squad packaging a failing government. Anyway, i am keeping my eyes and mind open, let's see when all your reforms will materialise to something tangible. Did i mention your arguments are amazing?
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by whealthy(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike:
Your post marks a very very poor attempt on how to defend a faux pax. Even Oshiomhole will not agree with this your feeble defence of his earlier goof.
I advice you to go back and revisit his statement then you will appreciate that such statements could successfully support a case for cancellation due to lack of substatiantial compliance to the Electoral Act. But I don't subscribe to that. Let the voice of the people as expressed in the ballots prevail while political actors should refrain from making unguarded utterances in a bid to score cheap political points.

On reforms, it is only a hater like you that will turn a blind eye to all that GEJ has been doing.
The transformation agenda is on course. Reforms are ongoing in every sector. The finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.
In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, papalanto power plants. This has led to the addition last December of 4,000 megawatts from barely 1700 to the national grid. To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization next week. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state. 

Like the president said during his last media chat,  people like You who have found a business in criticizing him should continue while he concentrates on his ongoing reforms. That when most of his reforms I.e power sector reforms, civil service reforms, Energy reforms etc are thru, they will have a rethink.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Chongaiman: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2012
Funny enough, it seemed as if the incumbent's time was up judging from PDP's stance and output from the press and media. In the end the credible candidate (to most of the voters) won. So shall it be in 2015 - rigging factor excluded.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by TBD(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2012
Where is tony anenih that said there is vacant in government house shameless old cargo go hide our face.
OMO IBO: If these results are anything to go by then our dear president should be worried.

2015 is just around the corner Goodluck.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by azyaq(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2012
That shows how bad he is,he can not even control a unit not to tak of ward.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by danjohn: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, we hope so. Let them do it early and many of us will work for them for free - and even commit our personal resources to deposing the PDP. This is not about money because it is only the vacuous and shallow fellow who sees money which will be ultimately worthless in a failed Nation.

This is about putting our beloved Nation on the path of glory - something that can never happen under the nest of killers Party that has been given so much (13 years in charge since 1999)yet our Country remains an arena of broken promises and hideously unfulfilled potentials.

I am hopeful about our future. It usually takes 2 - 3 generations for a democracy to become stable. I think that Nigeria's democracy will stabilize when we have two political parties of equal might and influence. Once this happens, it will serve as a catalyst for good governance. Just imagine in all 36 states in the country, there is a viable alternative to the ruling party. An alternative with the grassroots network and financial resources to mount a formidable challenge to the ruling party. Every politician will have no choice but to do their best. That is what we need. I want Nigeria to get to a point where we kick people out of office, not because they made no effort to do anything, but because they tried their best but their best wasn't good enough.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by dayokanu(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]

Omo N Oba Erediauwa has spoken

Oshiomole carry gooooo
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2012
The result has been announced
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by kaaka: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2012
Adam has just won the Edo election. This is a big lession to all, that hard work rewards and Adam is receiving his reward, God bless Edo people.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Gbawe: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2012
T@BD:
Where is tony anenih that said there is vacant in government house shameless old cargo go hide our face.

Hopefully, he will now 'retire' and leave the arena. This is a man who is 79 for god sake !!!! One has to wonder why some Nigerians are so evil to the extent they will unrepentantly keep serving darkness till they enter their grave.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Gbawe: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2012
danjohn:

I am hopeful about our future. It usually takes 2 - 3 generations for a democracy to become stable. I think that Nigeria's democracy will stabilize when we have two political parties of equal might and influence. Once this happens, it will serve as a catalyst for good governance. Just imagine in all 36 states in the country, there is a viable alternative to the ruling party. An alternative with the grassroots network and financial resources to mount a formidable challenge to the ruling party. Every politician will have no choice but to do their best. That is what we need. I want Nigeria to get to a point where we kick people out of office, not because they made no effort to do anything, but because they tried their best but their best wasn't good enough.

Eureka !!!!!
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by fellory: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2012
The only way the opposition can give pdp a run for their money in 2015 is to presnt a adams oshiomole as flagbearer then that talk of voting gej and not the party will not come up in 2015.a northerner should be his running mate.sre u guys feeling me.cos if they presnt a buhari again they will still lose not minding the lethargy of gej's govt
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Policewoman(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2012
whealthy:
You forgot to mention the laptop you got!!! 40 laptop squad packaging a failing government. Anyway, i am keeping my eyes and mind open, let's see when all your reforms will materialise to something tangible. Did i mention your arguments are amazing?
That Dedeike must be a B.itch for writing that long thrash.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Gbawe: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2012
Policewoman: That Dedeike must be a B.itch for writing that long thrash.

Policewoman, is it at all possible for you to lock him up? It should not be difficult to charge him with a "public disorder" or "breach of peace" offence grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara May Dump APC Before 2019 – Hon. Soba / 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News / Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.