Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,832 members, 7,938,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit (21186 Views)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Oshiomole Vs Airhiavbere: Judgement slated for TODAY / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by 13july: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2012
@Dedeike "beaf" or "beef" nah you?? You have changed your I.D or they have blocked your other I.D from assess to nairaland. **just passing by** "smh" what kind of youths do we have in this country, swinging my hands front and back.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Rhino5dm: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2012
LWKMD. . sir, you too? That was a mortal blow below the belts and against the rules of internet banters. Damn!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbawe:

Policewoman, is it at all possible for you to lock him up? It should not be difficult to charge him with a "public disorder" or "breach of peace" offence grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by vemmawealth(f): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

Your Details below:-

[size=16pt]Time registered: July 06, 2012[/size]

Time spent online: 5 hours & 38 minutes

What is the serial number of the fairly Used BB curve 2 propaganda device they gave you grin. . .And you sound so familiar undecided

LMFAO....... I surely must have touched some nerve!

You are so cheap in comment that you easily betrayed which camp u and your ilks belong. We know that your kinds like to glory in a falsely concocted electoral victory so u can swim in d misfortune of the people. Now that d reality is fortunately contrary to your wish, it angers you and you resolved to mudslinging.

But I've got news for u!!! That era is gone where wicked species like u and those in d "fix it" garrison u belong can have d luxury of disenfranchising the people. As you can see, your CANE is in d hand of d Progressives and they are whipping everyone of your kind very hard, making your SHAME very resounding.

Your thoughts make your sadness obvious and depression is imminent. Even those heading your Clan shall not recover from the shame they have just incurred.

Awon Oloriburuku. Jegudu jera claiming I sound familiar because d people resisted and the tide is now against them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by kissangel1: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2012
vemmawealth:

LMFAO....... I surely must have touched some nerve!

You are so cheap in comment that you easily betrayed which camp u and your ilks belong. We know that your kinds like to glory in a falsely concocted electoral victory so u can swim in d misfortune of the people. Now that d reality is fortunately contrary to your wish, it angers you and you resolved to mudslinging.

But I've got news for u!!! That era is gone where wicked speeches like u and those in d "fix it" garrison u belong can have d luxury of disenfranchising the people. As you can see, your CANE is in d hand of d Progressives and they are whipping everyone of your kind very hard, making your SHAME very resounding.

Your thoughts make your sadness obvious and depression is imminent. Even those heading your Clan shall not recover from the shame they have just incurred.

Awon Oloriburuku. Jegudu jera claiming I sound familiar because d people resisted and the tide is now against them.

no mind them, them no dey shame! sore loosers
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2012
sambos994:

Well... you called me intolerantt(since i'm from the east). Now, how can I be intolerant if you don't even know me? Don't jump to conclusions, assumptions aren't always true.

Jesus Christ! WHEN THE HELL DID I CALL YOU INTOLERANT?! Hell, when the hell did I even engage you DIRECTLY in any kind of exchange?! Even when you came out the blues and called me a tribalist I still tried to avoid getting in an exchange with you. You deserved to be cursed out for making that statement, but I decided to let it slide.

SMH

Low self esteem won't kill some of You, I swear.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by vemmawealth(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, we hope so. Let them do it early and many of us will work for them for free - and even commit our personal resources to deposing the PDP. This is not about money because it is only the vacuous and shallow fellow who sees money which will be ultimately worthless in a failed Nation.

This is about putting our beloved Nation on the path of glory - something that can never happen under the nest of killers Party that has been given so much (13 years in charge since 1999)yet our Country remains an arena of broken promises and hideously unfulfilled potentials.

I for one will surely work for them for free. Let them just get it right
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Freiburger(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ topic, very embarrassing.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by otokx(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Very interesting, congratulations to the Edo people.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by PaulJohn1: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
One by one by GOD and still counting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service / Dangote: Some NNPC Personnel, Oil Traders Have Blending Plant In Malta / Don’t Make English, Maths Compulsory For Students Seeking Admission – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.