Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,678 members, 7,968,983 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere (16400 Views)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger:
Lets get straight to the point, did his accusations influenced the outcome of the election results in anyway?

Did the false accusations and drama make people vote for him? Your point is mute, the elections were 10% free and fair, even in the most remote villages, because that was the plan from the word go. GEJ is a man of his word and PDP is a brand new, civilised organisation.

Congrats to Oshiomole for doing a good job in the meantime.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2012
It still disturbs me seeing people who saw what happned to that state between 99 and 2008 coming out here and supporting this same people who led the state to that mess, what do you want? you guys should give me a break.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: .Were you drunk when you criticized the appointment of Patience Jonathan as one of the perm. SecWhat was the consequence like??Were u paid last week?Are u trying to make up for last week's mistake?..ANENI,IBORI,IBB,OBJ,ATIKU,ORJI KALU,BODE GEORGE,ALAMESIA,SYLVA,AKALA,GEJ to mention a few...Are u telling these few CRIMINALS out of millions of their kind in Pdp are better than ACN?..why not quit that job..For ur info, Tony Aneni has just been retired as a polical Godfather in Edo state by that same Acn.

Bro, ACN is led by Tinubu, a drug baron, thief and serial forger. Need I say more?

No political party is holy in Nigeria. Atiku you mentioned was once ACN's presidential candidate.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by finallytalking: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder: shut up you all. He said d election was not free and fair, but now that he was declared winner, he has suddenly gone dumb. Abeg make una reason? Foolish oshiomole.
This is the most reasonable comment here today..we were all witness to Oshiomole's rantings like an illiterate market woman about Jega, INEC and plans to release a fake result, suddenly, because he has been declared winner it is no longer a flawed process. Let us learn to post without sentiments, I see absolutely nothing wrong with what the General said. Infact, Oshiomole should be magnanimous enough to issue an apology.
my piece
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Gbawe: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger: It still disturbs me seeing people who saw what happned to that state between 99 and 2008 coming out here and supporting this same people who led the state to that mess, what do you want? you guy should give me a break.

They are simply 'incredible' people to say the least.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

Bro, ACN is led by Tinubu, a drug baron, thief and serial forger. Need I say more?

No political party is holy in Nigeria. Atiku you mentioned was once ACN's presidential candidate.
Point of correction, ACN functions differently in Edo compared to the names or places you are mentioning, the people got the message, felt it, and couldn't do otherwise.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by hobat4cash(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2012
congrats to the winner, but cant fail to wonder if Gej really wanted Pdp to win if noise making would hv stopped him afterall military might is his(Obj comes to mind). Just wondering sha. Congrats to Edo people, congrats to INEC, congrats to Gej.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by dedeike: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

Rantings of a member of the 40 laptop crew. If you had any sense, you would realise that you distinctly sound bitter given how devastating Oshiomhole's victory was. That is all that matters regardless of your noise here..

The fact that Oshiomhole crushed the man from the barracks and put paid to Anenih's brag, and that of the usual shameless Nairalanders to boot, is enough for you and others to shut up and show some class.

Sounding very foolish as usual. I advice you spare some moments to review all your posts on Nairaland and you will be ashamed at how hollow and diversionary Your comments are.
It will be better for you to change ID so that people can take you serious again.
How can this thrash you just vomitted be described as a logical rejoinder to my earlier post? I now see reasons why BEAF does not suffer you fools gladly.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Baawaa(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d
The Benin's palace really shows that they hate PDP with passion.I confirmed that yesterday when those chiefs were dancing as if GEJ is no more the president grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by finallytalking: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

Rantings of a member of the 40 laptop crew. If you had any sense, you would realise that you distinctly sound bitter given how devastating Oshiomhole's victory was. That is all that matters regardless of your noise here..

The fact that Oshiomhole crushed the man from the barracks and put paid to Anenih's brag, and that of the usual shameless Nairalanders to boot, is enough for you and others to shut up and show some class.
Sir, permit me to observe on the contrary that you are indeed the classless individual, you have failed to articulate all the points of this argument.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ibrahym47(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2012
@baef, stop making flimsy excuses to comend PDP. Take it or leave it 13yrs of democrazy with not even single development to boast of. 'Divided 9ja' i supot
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: .Were you drunk when you criticized the appointment of Patience Jonathan as one of the perm. SecWhat was the consequence like??Were u paid last week?Are u trying to make up for last week's mistake?..ANENI,IBORI,IBB,OBJ,ATIKU,ORJI KALU,BODE GEORGE,ALAMESIA,SYLVA,AKALA,GEJ to mention a few...Are u telling these few CRIMINALS out of millions of their kind in Pdp are better than ACN?..why not quit that job..For ur info, Tony Aneni has just been retired as a polical Godfather in Edo state by that same Acn.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by finallytalking: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger:
Point of correction, ACN functions differently in Edo compared to the names or places you are mentioning, the people got the message felt it, and couldn't do otherwise.
really
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream:

I already replied you with this:

Beaf:

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf: General Airhiavbere, please congratulate Oshiomole and end wahala, we are not uncivilised and bush like ACN people.
Its a new Nigeria, where sits are reserved only for the evolved.

Same man who intellectually towers above Oshiomole according to you? grin grin grin grin grin. Una never see anything

Freiburger: It still disturbs me seeing people who saw what happned to that state between 99 and 2008 coming out here and supporting this same people who led the state to that mess, what do you want? you guys should give me a break.

Anyone who visited Edo during the said period would not wish PDP on his worst enemy. The 40 laptop squad do not care about Edoites, they only care about their fat envelopes angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by jammer777: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

How can an animal like you understand evolved humans?
90% of you ACN people are little more than beasts, bro. Too simple minded and led by raw instict to understand the superiority of the moral and cerebral approach.

I do not expect you to understand when I say things should be done properly, without cheating and opponents congratulated. Nigeria has moved from the primevial World of NURTW, OPC and streetfighting that people like you are used to.

I urge General Airhiavbere to congratulate Oshiomole unreservedly.

I'll continually say that "maturity is not about saying big things but rather understanding small things". I can never be subjected to affirming your intelligence through the continous gramatical compositions you paste. What has the civilized rule of FeeDeeFee for 8yrs given the people of Edo? Edo voters are uncivilized, yes they are, but are no fools. I'll rather not be civilzed/foolish to uncivilized/wise. The best "thank you" has been rendered by the Edomites by voting him back following the development(no matter how small) he has brought to the state.

Get a life, you -ve 'civilized' grammarian.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

Did the false accusations and drama make people vote for him? Your point is mute, the elections were 10% free and fair, even in the most remote villages, because that was the plan from the word go. GEJ is a man of his word and PDP is a brand new, civilised organisation.

Congrats to Oshiomole for doing a good job in the meantime.
Asslicker,why do u love dodging vital questions?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2012
jammer777:

I'll continually say that "maturity is not about saying big things but rather understanding small things". I can never be subjected to affirming your intelligence through the continous gramatical compositions you paste. What has the civilized rule of FeeDeeFee for 8yrs given the people of Edo? Edo voters are uncivilized, yes they are, but are no fools. I'll rather not be civilzed/foolish to uncivilized/wise. The best "thank you" has been rendered by the Edomites by voting him back following the development(no matter how small) he has brought to the state.

Get a life, you -ve 'civilized' grammarian.
5likes
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by kaeto(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. Anyway, what can be expected from an individual who left the Army barracks not too long ago? I am sure Oshiomhole is terribly upset right now because this loser has not congratulated him. Petulant PDP empty barrel.
i don't believe this is coming from you gbawe.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Baawaa(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder: shut up you all. He said d election was not free and fair, but now that he was declared winner, he has suddenly gone dumb. Abeg make una reason? Foolish oshiomole.
Where did u hear that?He said,he was disappointed in Jega,who is foolish between you and oshiomole?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

You are right..no political party is holy in Nigeria,which is what i was trying to prove with part of the questions i asked u.But you stylishly negleted the first question bro.WERE YOU DRUNK WHEN YOU CRITICIZED THE APPOINTMENT OF PATIENCE JONGTHAN AS ONE OF THE NEW PERM. SEC. IN BAYELSA STATE?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger:
He was afraid based on what he was seeing. Na today u know pdp?
yeah he was afraid. Lets just imagine that PDP won, do you think that foolish man will go dumb?
He'll accuse PDP from head to toe, nonsense.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2012
The Edo people voted massively for Oshiomhole not his political party. period.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger:
He was afraid based on what he was seeing. Na today u know pdp?
lets put it this way, had it been that PDP won this election, do u think that he will go dumb?
Oshiomole is just something else.
If PDP won, he'll accuse them from head to to.
Ugly modafucker. If Jega, raises his hand, they'll say pdd, if he coughs they'll say pdp.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger:
Point of correction, ACN functions differently in Edo compared to the names or places you are mentioning, the people got the message felt it, and couldn't do otherwise.

I certainly appreciate that, bro.
ACN across the SW, Akwa Ibom and Kogi has proved to be intensly dissapointing in the civilisation stakes and little above NURTW. Nice one from Edo.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger: The Edo people voted massively for Oshiomhole not his political party. period.

Yes o, as we are in the era of voting personalities rather than parties grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by dedeike: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2012
All these noise just because ACN won an election in a state where they enjoy the advantage of incumbency. What would have become of our ear drums if we had the misfortune of an ACN presidency and their victory in 26 states? In the last one year, PDP has recorded successive victories in elections conducted by INEC including the most coveted KOGI. I wonder therefore why GBAWE and his band of court jesters would not allow us discuss more serious issues on this forum.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
yeah he was afraid. Lets just imagine that PDP won, do you think that foolish man will go dumb?
He'll accuse PDP from head to toe, nonsense.
But the results shows the man knew he was going to win even before the election, so there was a need for some alarm if things weren't going properly.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2012
PDP is a failure Simple! Congratulations or not.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by adekayo1234(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2012
Whether he congratulates oshiomole or not, d people of Edo are happy with their new governor. Agbaviere or okhagbare (whatever), u are only looking 4 flimsy excuses. I don't blame oshiomole for his comment because any1 wud av tot inec was up to some mischief. D area with d largest no of voters were not allowed to vote because of flaws on d part of inec. Had they been allowed to vote, d margin would av been so enormous dat our mr general wud av flew out of d country d next day. Accept ur defeat, congratulate d victor and let sleeping dogs lie. 2016 is not too far. Abi nw
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Gbawe: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2012
dedeike: All these noise just because ACN won an election in a state where they enjoy the advantage of incumbency. What would have become of our ear drums if we had the misfortune of an ACN presidency and their victory in 26 states? In the last one year, PDP has recorded successive victories in elections conducted by INEC including the most coveted KOGI. I wonder therefore why GBAWE and his band of court jesters would not allow us discuss more serious issues on this forum.

It is you and your 39 co-browsers, equipped with free laptops and unlimited broadband, who do not "allow us discuss more serious issues on this forum".
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2012
naijababe:

Yes o, as we are in the era of voting personalities rather than parties grin

Correct!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig / FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.