Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere (16284 Views)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

Concentrate on the topic. You people really sound like sad losers whenever you go down that childish route.
There is no need to attempt to denigrate those with opinions different to yours, just because their delivery is always logically superior to yours. You only end up degrading yourself.

Learn to stick to the topic at hand.
...Also, learn to embrace the new wind of civilisation. Thank you.
GUILTY CONSCENCE
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by dedeike: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
ypzilanti:

The group exists...whether you are one of them or not I do not know.

But they do exist...(looking over shoulder in fear)...I have seen them...with my eyes...shhhhhhh
And who made you GBAWE's spokesman? There's compelling evidence indicating that this a case of one paid agent masquerading with multiple ID's.
It's so obvious. Same positions. Similar diction. Same stupidity.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
ifeci:
Wow! English is so hard for this youngsters to understand nowadays let alone parables. Pls re-read wot u just posted and let me know if it makes sense to ur foolish brain. am waiting...
foolish ppl always looking for the tiniest mistake to discredit ppl.
Face what is in fron of you bitch.
You're just impossible
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
hey old man, speeking in parables.
So u telling me you'll sleep with ur son-inlaw, and after then u'll face whatever consequency it brings. Foolish childish old man.
Go back and read the post to understand what he really meant by that you M0r0ron..I know ur father has been sleeping with his son-inlaw..pls tell him his 14 yrs jail is around the corner..You are a stupid daft goat.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by keeeem: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
I am no fan of Oshiomole but when I saw on him TV after the victory still reiterating what he had said about INEC the previous day, I became convinced about what he was driving at. I guess the PDP candidate did not understand him and it is better to let him or his supporters know this. The logic is this, if Uromi, Okpe, Akoko Edo and so other towns in the hinterland could get election materials early why is it that polling units in Benin that are just walking distances to INEC office could not be supplied voting materials at 12pm. I think this is instructive for us to raise issues about. Who did the planning for INEC. Don't they at INEC have Project Managers.
I think we should open our minds as future of this country to objectivity and not be partisan about what is going on. Yes we might have our own sympathies with some of the candidates but objectivity should be uppermost on our minds. INEC did not do well in this regard and they deserve our condemnation. Ascribing INEC to PDP might not be far-fetched because GEJ had the option of toeing the Ghana option to appoint the chair of the electoral body as recommended by the Belgore committee but rather chose to appoint Jega which to me has not eroded the toga of PDP in the appointment.

Oga Charles, please congratulate Oshiomole and move on. Politics should not be a do or die affair. We should learn to accept defeat when we lose in a competition. God bless u all
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Baawaa:
I am very sorry,don't be annoy!!!I don't know,i was responding to psychiatric hospital patient grin grin grin grin grin grin grin case close
wow, look at dis bitch raised by a bitch. You might as wel kiss my ass
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by lateef4me(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
While congratulating Oshiomhole on his deserving victory,I think it's high time losers especially from ACN learnt to concede defeat and not see every election which they lose as being rigged !
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: Go back and read the post to understand what he really meant by that you M0r0ron..I know ur father has been sleeping with his son-inlaw..pls tell him his 14 yrs jail is around the corner..You are a stupid daft goat.
hey old man, i have no diss with you. But u might as well join d bitches
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

Face issue's, bro. I'm not going to be caught with your childishness and inability to cope intellectually.

The rest of us are thankful for an era of free, fair and credible elections. We are thoroughly excited at the new wind of civilised politics being ushered into our morally barren country. It is not about NURTW types like you, but about the ordinary man in the street gaining a voice in his affairs; it is about the youth of today gaining hope for a tomorrow which they can participate in today. These are very deep things that I fear you do not understand.

Thank you GEJ. Congrats Oshiomole.
MAY GOD PUNISH ALL PAID ACN,CPC NRTWU AND PDP AGENT HERE..AMEN!....Beaf,can you kindly say a big Amen to this?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
dedeike:
And who made you GBAWE's spokesman? There's compelling evidence indicating that this a case of one paid agent masquerading with multiple ID's.
It's so obvious. Same positions. Similar diction. Same stupidity.

Hahhahahahahahaha

Gbawe! I have taken over your personality on Nairaland. Mhahahahaha! (evil laugh).

Now type as i dictate!

And soon I will take over the persons of beaf, dedeike, billionaire and all the 40 lap top squad of nairaland.

...Imagine almost one million people all typing my thoughts and doing my bidding!
...And I will then take over the whole nairaland, making you all my servants!
...and I will become King...King...over Nairaland!

ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha

Meanwhile 'actor' is tied to a chair listening to my evil plot and planning his escape.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
help me see this imposter.
Then hw did Jega's inability to provide those things on time got to do with PDP.
He just wanted to attach it to PDP cos anything in connection with PDP is termed Rigging. Foolish floowers. Grow up.
Why the hell do want us to thank Gej with after reading that ur post?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: MAY GOD PUNISH ALL PAID ACN,CPC NRTWU AND PDP AGENT HERE..AMEN!....Beaf,can you kindly say a big Amen to this?

[size=14pt]Amen.

And God punish you 7 fold if you are wrongly accusing others. Can you say amen?
Even if you cannot, I say a strong AMEN.
[/size]
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

Nice to hear.
I'm good too, bro.
As if they are far apart..Dont be surprise they are sitting side by side with their laptops..Una think say na wise abi?

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
ypzilanti:

Hahhahahahahahaha

Gbawe! I have taken over your personality on Nairaland. Mhahahahaha! (evil laugh).

Now type as i dictate!

And soon I will take over the persons of beaf, dedeike, billionaire and all the 40 lap top squad of nairaland.

...Imagine almost one million people all typing my thoughts and doing my bidding!
...And I will then take over the whole nairaland, making you all my servants!
...and I will become King...King...over Nairaland!

ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha

Meanwhile 'actor' is tied to a chair listening to my evil plot and planning his escape.

You really come across as a baby.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: MAY GOD PUNISH ALL PAID ACN,CPC NRTWU AND PDP AGENT HERE..AMEN!....Beaf,can you kindly say a big Amen to this?

Amen, brother. If you have achievements, you will not need to pay people to defend you on line. Oshiomole for instance would be wasting his money paying a 40 man lap top squad. All and sundry are drowning out his paid critics on the cybersphere
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
Now that we have concluded "prayers," can we go back to civilised discussion? Or is that asking too much from our NURTW/OPC types who do not appreciate the new era of civilisation and credible elections?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

You really come across as a baby.

Bow down to your master!
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf: Now that we have concluded "prayers," can we go back to civilised discussion? Or is that asking too much from our NURTW/OPC types who do not appreciate the new era of civilisation and credible elections?

I said, BOW TO YOUR MASTER!!!
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by keeeem: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
@Beaf...Abeg sheathe your swords. We should be civilzed in our dealings and not turn everything into passing insults on each other. Your point has been noted. We can have a good discussion on the thread without exchanging tantrums na. It is better we learn from each other rather than resort to calling ourselves names. Abeg let's have serious discussions on the thread biko nu
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
Please tell the General that we have accepted the congrats from the husband of the permanent secretary of education in Bayelsa State.

Anything more would be an overkill.

Abeg...this thread is boring jare. I'm off to check out the wild posts about D'banj, Genevieve and co.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
keeeem: @Beaf...Abeg sheathe your swords. We should be civilzed in our dealings and not turn everything into passing insults on each other. Your point has been noted. We can have a good discussion on the thread without exchanging tantrums na. It is better we learn from each other rather than resort to calling ourselves names. Abeg let's have serious discussions on the thread biko nu

Thanks, bruv.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
hey old man, i have no diss with you. But u might as well join d bitches
HEY TADPOLE,YOU ARE A SWINE. YOU
VULGAR LITTLE
MAGGOT. YOU
WORTHLESS BAG OF
FILTH.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by jude33084(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf: General Airhiavbere, please congratulate Oshiomole and end wahala, we are not uncivilised and bush like ACN people.
Its a new Nigeria, where sits are reserved only for the evolved.

No wonder they call you BEAF tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

How can an animal like you understand evolved humans?
90% of you ACN people are little more than beasts, bro. Too simple minded and led by raw instict to understand the superiority of the moral and cerebral approach.

I do not expect you to understand when I say things should be done properly, without cheating and opponents congratulated. Nigeria has moved from the primevial World of NURTW, OPC and streetfighting that people like you are used to.

I urge General Airhiavbere to congratulate Oshiomole unreservedly.
I'm ACN member and I'm not a beast. I do not follow blindly. Infact, I'm on the side of PDP governorship candidate on this one. Our hatred for PDP should be put aside, Oshiomole went too far that Saturday afternoon. He didn't observe per se, he didn't only point out loop holes in the voting process but also went ahead to condemn everything, I mean everything including INEC chairman. I told my friend that he was only blowing things out of proportion. Victory apart, Oshiomole should bury his head in shame. He thought he wouldn't carry the day. My question to him: was the election that brought you to power last Saturday free and fair? What can you say about INEC chairman now that he has declared you the winner? Shame on Nigerian politicians for their acts of desperation.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Amen.

[/size]
You always sound that way,i might be wrong though.But i have a question..why is it that you have never criticised Gej and alway7 againt his critics?..Is it that he has never done any wrong or his critics has never done any right?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by maasoap(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

How can an animal like you understand evolved humans?
90% of you ACN people are little more than beasts, bro. Too simple minded and led by raw instict to understand the superiority of the moral and cerebral approach.

I do not expect you to understand when I say things should be done properly, without cheating and opponents congratulated. Nigeria has moved from the primevial World of NURTW, OPC and streetfighting that people like you are used to.

I urge General Airhiavbere to congratulate Oshiomole unreservedly.
I'm ACN member and I'm not a beast. I do not follow blindly. Infact, I'm on the side of PDP governorship candidate on this one. Our hatred for PDP should be put aside, Oshiomole went too far that Saturday afternoon. He didn't observe per se, he didn't only point out loop holes in the voting process but also went ahead to condemn everything, I mean everything including INEC chairman. I told my friend that he was only blowing things out of proportion. Victory apart, Oshiomole should bury his head in shame. He thought he wouldn't carry the day. My question to him: was the election that brought you to power last Saturday free and fair? What can you say about INEC chairman now that he has declared you the winner? Shame on Nigerian politicians for their acts of desperation.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by jude33084(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
ifihearam: What has your congratulatory message got to do with his victory afterall your leader the president has senthis which covers the entire party wether you like it or not but I must also see reasons with you because osho was too quick to cast aspersions thinking inec was against him and at the end of the day he swallowed his own words by still thanking Inec

Oredo is where INEC HQ (EDO) is located and some wards didn't start their accreditation on time (UBTH ward started at abt 11 am) meanwhile Edo centre(Anenih's) zone started on time and Adams was in Edo north and he got the report at abt 12:30pm and you expect him nt to raise alarm? cheesy

New Era college ward got fake accreditation voters register without pictures; that I saw with my eyes and it was iNEC chairman Edo state that came to resolve it.

Some of my friends didn't vote because their name didn't tally with the one on their card bt voted in last presidential election cheesy
Oshomoile did the right thing by raising Alarm before it will be too late cool
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by jude33084(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
ifihearam: What has your congratulatory message got to do with his victory afterall your leader the president has senthis which covers the entire party wether you like it or not but I must also see reasons with you because osho was too quick to cast aspersions thinking inec was against him and at the end of the day he swallowed his own words by still thanking Inec

Oredo is where INEC HQ (EDO) is located and some wards didn't start their accreditation on time (UBTH ward started at abt 11 am) meanwhile Edo centre(Anenih's) zone started on time and Adams was in Edo north and he got the report at abt 12:30pm and you expect him nt to raise alarm? cheesy

New Era college ward got fake accreditation voters register without pictures; that I saw with my eyes and it was iNEC chairman Edo state that came to resolve it.

Some of my friends didn't vote because their name didn't tally with the one on their card bt voted in last presidential election cheesy
Oshomoile did the right thing by raising Alarm before it will be too late cool
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Amen.

[/size]
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by vemmawealth(f): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
ifeci:

Did you mean to say successive Rigging? well, that was then this is now!
Exactly!!!! We know their trade mark (sorrow, tears and blood) as it happened in Osun and Ekiti, etal. Those were not victories but disenfranchising.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: You always sound that way,i might be wrong though.But i have a question..why is it that you have never criticised Gej and alway7 againt his critics?..Is it that he has never done any wrong or his critics has never done any right?
Thank you my brother. This is exactly what I've been trying to figure out about that guy called Beaf. 100% loyalty to someone doesn't mean supporting him whether he's right or wrong all the time.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Amen.

[/size]
You always sound that way,i might be wrong though.But i have a question..why is it that you have never criticised Gej and alway7 againt his critics?..Is it that he has never done any wrong or his critics has never done any right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many / Minimum Wage: Governors Move To Meet Dec 31 Deadline / Independence Day: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 62nd Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.