Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,678 members, 7,968,983 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere (16400 Views)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Funkymallam(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2012
treasure_mi: who needs his congratulations?
But na wa 4 dis beaf: of a guy ooo.u proved to be uncivilized in ur comments.

I beg to disagree with u on this bro.

Yes, nobody needs his congratulatory message but then it is his right to issue that or not. Moreover, which ACN candidate that have lost an election before and offer the winner a congratulatory message? Does that make them bad? Its a personal thing, in as much as i dnt like the digraced Gen. Pdp shor theirselves on the foot by presenting him, even with his funny records.

As for beaf comments here, pls can you point the uncivilized comment he made? He was only saying the obvious, the president was among the first to send his message but when hace ACN ever done such?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by donpeluchi(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2012
Na wa for this 40 man laptop tag team o. How can beaf say that PDP is civilised!!!
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ChiSun27(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger:
And you think you are making sense.

no mind am. Bomb de him head.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2012
No need for your congratulations, General.

We have accepted that of the husband of the newly promoted permanent secretary of education in Bayelsa State.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2012
dedeike: All these noise just because ACN won an election in a state where they enjoy the advantage of incumbency. What would have become of our ear drums if we had the misfortune of an ACN presidency and their victory in 26 states? In the last one year, PDP has recorded successive victories in elections conducted by INEC including the most coveted KOGI. I wonder therefore why GBAWE and his band of court jesters would not allow us discuss more serious issues on this forum.

Did you mean to say successive Rigging? well, that was then this is now!
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2012
Baawaa:
Where did u hear that?He said,he was disappointed in Jega,who is foolish between you and oshiomole?
i'll go for the third option. Your foolishly fucking egocentric father if fuckingly foolish. Idiot.
Why did he say he was disappointed in jega? He said jega was trying to find a way so he could dis-enfranchise d ppl from voting acn. That oshiomole is a foolish madafucker. Even though i wished he won, this single attitude of his is just provoking.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
lets put it this way, had it been that PDP won this election, do u think that he will go dumb?
Oshiomole is just something else.
If PDP won, he'll accuse them from head to to.
Ugly modafucker. If Jega, raises his hand, they'll say pdd, if he coughs they'll say pdp.
If you are not from EDO state,please get your mouth shut.If you really want that pdp candidate,just contact Gej to have him imposed as your state's pdp flag bearer..Then you can have all ur village people vote for him.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2012
How do we know when an election has been successfully conducted without rigging in Nigeria?

When PDP loses.

That is the general sentiment, and with good reason too.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2012
finallytalking:
This is the most reasonable comment here today..we were all witness to Oshiomole's rantings like an illiterate market woman about Jega, INEC and plans to release a fake result, suddenly, because he has been declared winner it is no longer a flawed process. Let us learn to post without sentiments, I see absolutely nothing wrong with what the General said. Infact, Oshiomole should be magnanimous enough to issue an apology.
my piece
very true. D man has suddenly gone dumb on his accusation to jega. If he had losed this election, PDP would be termed criminals. Nonsense.
He used it as a defense mechanism.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2012
^^ And what does politics means to you?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: If you are not from EDO state,please get your mouth shut.If you really want that pdp candidate,just contact Gej to have him imposed as your state's pdp flag bearer..Then you can have all ur village people vote for him.
You are just as foolish as ur father. Are u sure u drank ur mamas colostrum. Dumb head. Talking through his anus.
Did i tel u i was not supporting oshiomole?
This very action is just bad.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Baawaa(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
i'll go for the third option. Your foolishly fucking egocentric father if fuckingly foolish. Idiot.
Why did he say he was disappointed in jega? He said jega was trying to find a way so he could dis-enfranchise d ppl from voting acn. That oshiomole is a foolish madafucker. Even though i wished he won, this single attitude of his is just provoking.
I can now see that your entire family is foolish.Oshiomhole raised the alarm,Jega called his boys to order.I believe,if it was your foolish father he will keep mute,and be shouting after the election shocked shocked
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2012
^^^^The guy had good reason to panic. We have seen the 'government magic' before. Was there any plausible reason for the late delivery of the voting materials in an urban area?

Do you know if it was his cry of 'foul play' that made Jega look into this swiftly?

The easiest way to rig is to disenfranchise the voters, then cook up numbers. We are in Nigeria...we have seen it happen severally under that man call IWU.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2012
Guys, staying on topic will be better than personal attacks, simply uncalled-for.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger:
But the results shows the man knew he was going to win even before the election, so there was a need for some alarm if things weren't going properly.
he knew, but he wasn't sure if it would be rigged. So he uttered those trash to put them in check.
He should be apologising to Jega this minute.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2012
Lets all just enjoy the new Nigeria of free, fair and credible elections. A brand new civilised place, led by the civilised; a place where the peoples choice is the winning candidate.
Lets enjoy the new Nigeria in which soldiers are not used as ballot snatchers and police do not slap 7 devils out of any dissenter.

Congrats to Oshiomole.

Thank you GEJ, thank you PDP.
Fresh Air! cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2012
dedeike: All these noise just because ACN won an election in a state where they enjoy the advantage of incumbency. What would have become of our ear drums if we had the misfortune of an ACN presidency and their victory in 26 states? In the last one year, PDP has recorded successive victories in elections conducted by INEC including the most coveted KOGI. I wonder therefore why GBAWE and his band of court jesters would not allow us discuss more serious issues on this forum.
OHAKIM,GBENGA DANIEL,AKALA were all pdp's incubent governors when they were defeated.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2012
finallytalking:
This is the most reasonable comment here today..we were all witness to Oshiomole's rantings like an illiterate market woman about Jega, INEC and plans to release a fake result, suddenly, because he has been declared winner it is no longer a flawed process. Let us learn to post without sentiments, I see absolutely nothing wrong with what the General said. Infact, Oshiomole should be magnanimous enough to issue an apology.
my piece

Na fear Jega use release the true result, if no be say Oshio Baba tlk, na counterfeit the man for announce. The fear of Oshiomole was the beginning of his wisdom.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf: Lets all just enjoy the new Nigeria of free, fair and credible elections. A brand new civilised place, led by the civilised; a place where the peoples choice is the winning candidate.
Lets enjoy the new Nigeria in which soldiers are not used as ballot snatchers and police do not slap 7 devils out of any dissenter.

Congrats to Oshiomole.

Fresh Air! cool
10 likes kiss
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2012
ypzilanti: How do we know when an election has been successfully conducted without rigging in Nigeria?

When PDP loses.

this ur piece is so good.
Ppl are just biase. So until other party other than pdp wins b4 election would not be rigged. Pls help me educate them
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2012
Baawaa:
I can now see that your entire family is foolish.Oshiomhole raised the alarm,Jega called his boys to order.I believe,if it was your foolish father he will keep mute,and be shouting after the election shocked shocked

No need to cook stories, bro. See why I say 90% of ACN people are uncivilised NURTW types?
If there were plans to rig the elections, no man born of woman would have been able to stand in the way of a wrongful declaration.
Just accept that times have changed.

Lets embrace the new civilisation, bro. It is understandable that due process and accountability are alien to some, but we still expect them to come around slowly for the betterment of Nigeria and the ordinary citizen on the street.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by kaeto(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2012
It's quite unfortunate that people come bloating over irritating parties like the ones we have in nigeria,pdp,cpc,apga, acn,etc. It's such an irredemable shame that aging parents are leaving nothing to the welfare of their children. I wonder how we make comparisms and score developmental marks. Oshiomole, if in any well structured party order than acn would have also defeated the 'pdp' and 'acn' alike. His works wrought the victory and I like that. Though I advice the edo citizens to strain and give him no rest. His first tenure was unparalleled by past pdp administrations but i suppose that comparism be brought to a hard halt. His new tenure should be compared to the 'future' and not pdp. Criticism and watchdogs must wake up to this call as record shows many governors,even acn, tend to do less in their second dispensation. We hope for real life touching changes in the leadership of Nigeria. One more, I in NL see why Nigeria is such a backward country with many failing empty hydra headed Godforsaken adults who tend to lead the younger generation through the path of hate and visible selfishness, convincing the dumbfounded with heavy grammartical liquor.......
GBAWE, you are a hypocrite and a very big dissapointment to us who felt we could learn a few things from you. You are in no way different from the creature you hate most(beaf). You are 'beaf' in acn and a true mirror reflection of him.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf: Lets all just enjoy the new Nigeria of free, fair and credible elections. A brand new civilised place, led by the civilised; a place where the peoples choice is the winning candidate.

Congrats to Oshiomole.

Fresh Air! cool

We hear you, your man already knows that he is sitting on a keg of gun powder waiting to explode and consume him. So em no go even fit try anything funny, him for try himself rig nah.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2012
^
Crap, and you know it.

Funkymallam:

I beg to disagree with u on this bro.

Yes, nobody needs his congratulatory message but then it is his right to issue that or not. Moreover, which ACN candidate that have lost an election before and offer the winner a congratulatory message? Does that make them bad? Its a personal thing, in as much as i dnt like the digraced Gen. Pdp shor theirselves on the foot by presenting him, even with his funny records.

As for beaf comments here, pls can you point the uncivilized comment he made? He was only saying the obvious, the president was among the first to send his message but when hace ACN ever done such?

Funkymallam, long time! How ya side? How Kano?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2012
Baawaa:
now i know y ur father was disowned by his father.
Osiomola or whatever he calls himself did not mean altering of result rigging, the rigging he meant was preventing ppl from votting.
Come i have a question for ya?
Did you fall from a stair case when u were little? If so commit suicide.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Cyberconnect12: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2012
PhysicsQED: He lost. He should rise above this kind of pettiness and get over it.

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by dedeike: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

It is you and your 39 co-browsers, equipped with free laptops and unlimited broadband, who do not "allow us discuss more serious issues on this forum".
You keep sounding like a broken record "40 man laptop. 40 man laptops". Can't you see it's not working? Are you that dumb? The more you try to divert attention and confuse issues with this old 40 man laptop theory, the more you look petty. Face issues.
If you re objective and analytical, you will prevail. Superior arguments do not respect identities. They conquer both real and imaginary laptop squads.
Each time you label me a member of your imaginary laptop squad, I just shake my head and laugh. Funny enough, I don't even use a laptop.
Your foolishness in linking me up with such a group even raises serious doubts as to whether such a group really exist.
Try and change tactics.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2012
ypzilanti: How do we know when an election has been successfully conducted without rigging in Nigeria?

When PDP loses.

You are right, one cant just say every election won by the ACN was successfully conducted just as it is clear that PDP are more active in rigging elections, but one thing is clear about this very election the people voted for the candidate and not the political parties, infact Oshiomhole had almost what i call a movement in this very election.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2012
by Beaf: 11:04am
^
Crap, and you know it.

Oga dis one no b mouth, he should have tried to rig that election, he would have known the true temperature of the country by now. e bi lyk say d guy don dey wise small sha.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

No need to cook stories, bro. See why I say 90% of ACN people are uncivilised NURTW types?
If there were plans to rig the elections, no man born of woman would have been able to stand in the way of a wrongful declaration.
Just accept that times have changed.

Lets embrace the new civilisation, bro. It is understandable that due process and accountability are alien to some, but we still expect them to come around slowly for the betterment of Nigeria and the ordinary citizen on the street.
pls tel them, especially this bawaa. You think if PDP wanted this election rigged, you'' b able to prevent it?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2012

Congrats to Oshiomole.

Fresh Air! cool

GEJ won on this one. If it was OBJ, IWU would have done the magic and by now he would be waging an Odi style war against the citizens of EDO state.

I will qualify GEJ's victory however: he seriously goofed by making making a mockery of the Presidency while supporting a candidate everyone knew would never win a free and fair election in Edo State.

Obama carefully projects democratic party chances before openly campaigning for them so as not to diminish the office of the presidency.

Logistics and financial support should have sufficed. Sambo should have been sent on this mission.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2012
dedeike:
You keep sounding like a broken record "40 man laptop. 40 man laptops". Can't you see it's not working? Are you that dumb? The more you try to divert attention and confuse issues with this old 40 man laptop theory, the more you look petty. Face issues.
If you re objective and analytical, you will prevail. Superior arguments do not respect identities. They conquer both real and imaginary laptop squads.
Each time you label me a member of your imaginary laptop squad, I just shake my head and laugh. Funny enough, I don't even use a laptop.
Your foolishness in linking me up with such a group even raises serious doubts as to whether such a group really exist.
Try and change tactics.

funny enuf, its not a theory.its true! We know that the 40 lap top squad is real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig / FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.