Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,964 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere (16399 Views)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Baawaa(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

No need to cook stories, bro. See why I say 90% of ACN people are uncivilised NURTW types?
If there were plans to rig the elections, no man born of woman would have been able to stand in the way of a wrongful declaration.
Just accept that times have changed.

Lets embrace the new civilisation, bro. It is understandable that due process and accountability are alien to some, but we still expect them to come around slowly for the betterment of Nigeria and the ordinary citizen on the street.
Very soon you and your paymasters will soon fade away,the great mountain that you and your paymasters were standing on will soon become a plain before the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2012
dedeike:
You keep sounding like a broken record "40 man laptop. 40 man laptops". Can't you see it's not working? Are you that dumb? The more you try to divert attention and confuse issues with this old 40 man laptop theory, the more you look petty. Face issues.
If you re objective and analytical, you will prevail. Superior arguments do not respect identities. They conquer both real and imaginary laptop squads.
Each time you label me a member of your imaginary laptop squad, I just shake my head and laugh. Funny enough, I don't even use a laptop.
Your foolishness in linking me up with such a group even raises serious doubts as to whether such a group really exist.
Try and change tactics.

The group exists...whether you are one of them or not I do not know.

But they do exist...(looking over shoulder in fear)...I have seen them...with my eyes...shhhhhhh
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
pls tel them, especially this bawaa. You think if PDP wanted this election rigged, you'' b able to prevent it?

You can equally jump in front of a trailer if you wanted to but would you go ahead and do that knowing the consequences?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2012
Can we all agree to do the same thing that was done in Edo State? Render PDP irrelevant in Nigeria?

I can smell the roses.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2012
ypzilanti: Can we all agree to do the same thing that was done in Edo State? Render PDP irrelevant in Nigeria?

I can smell the roses.

On Point!
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2012
ifeci:

You can equally jump in front of a trailer if you wanted to but would you go ahead and do that knowing the consequences?

Yeah, man. Martial law would have had to be declared in Edo State.

This is a lesson to opposition politicians...overperform so that the electorate will give you a landslide victory. Anything less than a landslide, and you will be rigged into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Freiburger(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
pls tel them, especially this bawaa. You think if PDP wanted this election rigged, you'' b able to prevent it?
I like this post coz it just the bitter truth.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2012
ifeci:

funny enuf, its not a theory.its true! We know that the 40 lap top squad is real!

Concentrate on the topic. You people really sound like sad losers whenever you go down that childish route.
There is no need to attempt to denigrate those with opinions different to yours, just because their delivery is always logically superior to yours. You only end up degrading yourself.

Learn to stick to the topic at hand.
...Also, learn to embrace the new wind of civilisation. Thank you.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2012
ifeci:

hey old man, speeking in parables.
So u telling me you'll sleep with ur son-inlaw, and after then u'll face whatever consequency it brings. Foolish childish old man.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by brownlord: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2012
finallytalking:
This is the most reasonable comment here today..we were all witness to Oshiomole's rantings like an illiterate market woman about Jega, INEC and plans to release a fake result, suddenly, because he has been declared winner it is no longer a flawed process. Let us learn to post without sentiments, I see absolutely nothing wrong with what the General said. Infact, Oshiomole should be magnanimous enough to issue an apology.
my piece

Bros you are the most foolisish person on this thread, I don't want to talk to Beaf, cos am no longer surprised, what did aoshio said, the man was informed that voting materials where yet to reach Oredo at 11am and accreditation was to stop by 12, it might interest you to know that from Inec office to the same polling unit where there was no materials is less than 10 mins drive, also consider the fact that the road was free since there was no movement, so would u hv suggested he keep quiet?, when there was no materials tht r just few minutes walk from inec office, we also saw on this forum when a reporter said PDP had deposited ballot box and papers at zafik hotel, just same road from inec office, its just another 5 mins walk, so what wrong in the man complaining knowing inec had no reason for not delivering materials to pollin unit on time, should pdp even fault the election they ill know they idiot, pdp candidate already said election was peaceful when they interviewd him in his pollin unit, my final verdict, PDP wanted to ring, but thins dint work out for them, so my advice to charles, make em. Go join civil defence, or the vigilanty group that has been set up by oshiomole, so he can serve his people and save the money he stole from the military for campaigning period
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Baawaa(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
now i know y ur father was disowned by his father.
Osiomola or whatever he calls himself did not mean altering of result rigging, the rigging he meant was preventing ppl from votting.
Come i have a question for ya?
Did you fall from a stair case when u were little? If so commit suicide.
Don't take it personal,the foolishness of your ancestor has entered your brain,that is why you cannot reason well grin grin grin
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

Concentrate on the topic. You people really sound like sad losers whenever you go down that childish route.
There is no need to attempt to denigrate those with opinions different to yours, just because their delivery is always logically superior to yours. You only end up degrading yourself.

Learn to stick to the topic at hand.
...Also, learn to embrace the new wind of civilisation. Thank you.

I sense Guilt! Are u guilty? As the leader of the squad, I expect nothing less, how can we concentrate 'on the topic' that u&ur squad always derail with lies&deceit?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2012
Freiburger:
I this post coz it just the bitter truth.
this is a fuckingly open secret.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2012
Should I thank the uncivilised ACN folk here for killing this thread?
Why must every thread sink to terrible lows?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
You are just as foolish as ur father. Are u sure u drank ur mamas colostrum. Dumb head. Talking through his anus.
Did i tel u i was not supporting oshiomole?
This very action is just bad.
MY FATHER??..OMG!..YOU ARE A
CANKER, AN OPEN
WOUND. YOU'RE A
PUTRESCENT MASS,
A WALKING VOMIT.
YOU ARE A SPINELESS
LITTLE WORM
DESERVING NOTHING
BUT THE
PROFOUNDEST
CONTEMPT. YOU ARE
A JERK, A CAD, AND A
WEASEL. I TAKE
THAT BACK; YOU ARE
A FESTERING
PUSTULE ON A
WEASEL'S RUMP.
YOUR LIFE IS A
MONUMENT TO
STUPIDITY. YOU ARE
A STENCH, A
REVULSION, AN
OVERFLOWING
LATRINE, A BIG SUCK
ON A SOUR LEMON. I
WILL NEVER GET
OVER THE
EMBARRASSMENT OF
BELONGING TO THE
SAME SPECIES AS
YOU. YOU ARE A
MONSTER, AN OGRE,
A MALFORMITY. YOU
WERE NOT BORN.
YOU WERE HATCHED
INTO AN UNWILLING
WORLD THAT
REJECTS THE LIKES
OF YOU. YOU DIDN'T
CRAWL OUT OF A
NORMAL EGG, EITHER,
BUT RATHER A
MUTANT MAGGOT
EGG REJECTED BY AN
EVIL SCIENTIST AS
BEING BELOW HIS
LOW STANDARDS.
YOUR ALLEGED
PARENTS
ABANDONED THEIR
BASTARD WHELP AT
BIRTH AND THEN DIED
OF SHAME IN
RECOGNITION OF
WHAT THEY HAD
DONE TO AN
UNSUSPECTING
WORLD. MUMU LIKE YOU..GO EAT poo
AND DIE.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
hey old man, speeking in parables.
So u telling me you'll sleep with ur son-inlaw, and after then u'll face whatever consequency it brings. Foolish childish old man.
Wow! English is so hard for these youngsters to understand nowadays let alone parables. Pls re-read wot u just posted and let me know if it makes sense to ur foolish brain. am waiting...
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2012
ifeci:

I sense Guilt! Are u guilty? As the leader of the squad, I expect nothing less, how can we concentrate 'on the topic' that u&ur squad always derail with lies&deceit?

Face issue's, bro. I'm not going to be caught with your childishness and inability to cope intellectually.

The rest of us are thankful for an era of free, fair and credible elections. We are thoroughly excited at the new wind of civilised politics being ushered into our morally barren country. It is not about NURTW types like you, but about the ordinary man in the street gaining a voice in his affairs; it is about the youth of today gaining hope for a tomorrow which they can participate in today. These are very deep things that I fear you do not understand.

Thank you GEJ. Congrats Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2012
brownlord:

Bros you are the most foolisish person on this thread, I don't want to talk to Beaf, cos am no longer surprised, what did aoshio said, the man was informed that voting materials where yet to reach Oredo at 11am and accreditation was to stop by 12, it might interest you to know that from Inec office to the same polling unit where there was no materials is less than 10 mins drive, also consider the fact that the road was free since there was no movement, so would u hv suggested he keep quiet?, when there was no materials tht r just few minutes walk from inec office, we also saw on this forum when a reporter said PDP had deposited ballot box and papers at zafik hotel, just same road from inec office, its just another 5 mins walk, so what wrong in the man complaining knowing inec had no reason for not delivering materials to pollin unit on time, should pdp even fault the election they ill know they idiot, pdp candidate already said election was peaceful when they interviewd him in his pollin unit, my final verdict, PDP wanted to ring, but thins dint work out for them, so my advice to charles, make em. Go join civil defence, or the vigilanty group that has been set up by oshiomole, so he can serve his people and save the money he stole from the military for campaigning period
help me see this imposter.
Then hw did Jega's inability to provide those things on time got to do with PDP.
He just wanted to attach it to PDP cos anything in connection with PDP is termed Rigging. Foolish floowers. Grow up.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ifeci: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf: Should I thank the uncivilised [b]PDP [/b]folk here for killing this thread?
Why must every thread sink to terrible lows?

We should be asking you! or rather u shld be asking urself.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Funkymallam(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf: ^
Crap, and you know it.

Funkymallam, long time! How ya side? How Kano?

Am good man, kano is calm and peaceful.

Hope you are good too?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Beaf: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2012
Funkymallam:

Am good man, kano is calm and peaceful.

Hope you are good too?

Nice to hear.
I'm good too, bro.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2012
If not for the ability to rig election as well as stolen money that runs in billions, who would even have invested in a fight to win the governorship of Edo State against oshiomole?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ballabriggs: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2012
Yes O! Say no to 40 laptop and Obinna Metuh's mpiawa azu squad. They are desperate and evil. Instead of being ashamed that their rotten souls were given the beating of their lives at the Edo election, they come here to feed us with the claptrap of "congratulating Jona for dashing us human rights". This is the biggest insult to the Edo and Nigerian people who ensured the defeat of the evil gang called the PDP.

BTW have you said no to cassava bread today. Remember cassava bread choppers are most likely to steal peoples votes therefore say no to cassava bread.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

No need to cook stories, bro. See why I say 90% of ACN people are uncivilised NURTW types?
If there were plans to rig the elections, no man born of woman would have been able to stand in the way of a wrongful declaration.
Just accept that times have changed.

Lets embrace the new civilisation, bro. It is understandable that due process and accountability are alien to some, but we still expect them to come around slowly for the betterment of Nigeria and the ordinary citizen on the street.
BEAF PLEASE ANSWER MY LAST QUESTION?
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by vemmawealth(f): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2012
bayooooooo: What a man of straw!

He could not win a single local government, lost his ward and that of his thieving god father.
He should pocket his congratulatory message.

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2012
ballabriggs: Yes O! Say no to 40 laptop and Obinna Metuh's mpiawa azu squad. They are desperate and evil. Instead of being ashamed that their rotten souls were given the beating of their lives at the Edo election, they come here to feed us with the claptrap of "congratulating Jona for dashing us human rights". This is the biggest insult to the Edo and Nigerian people who ensured the defeat of the evil gang called the PDP.

BTW have you said no to cassava bread today. Remember cassava bread choppers are most likely to steal peoples votes therefore say no to cassava bread.

In the immortal words of Fela.

'Human rights na my property...so you can't dash me human rights'
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2012
^^^^ Also in the words of Fela:

'This uprising will bring out the peace in us'

I cant wait for the revolution.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2012
Baawaa:
Don't take it personal,the foolishness of your ancestor has entered your brain,that is why you cannot reason well grin grin grin
Hello darling, i'm not taking personally, i'm just farmished that I was so unlucky to be with a God forsaken idiot, a rejected bastard and an unrepentant goat in the same planet. Foolish man. Now i know d reason behind ur resemblance with that of oshiomole. Rejected specie of no kingdom.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Rhino5dm: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2012
I like Adams Oshiomhole. . .He trounced the trio of PDP fool called retardeen Jonathan Goatluck, moronn called Bamangar Tukur and the senile dolt Tony "Lawrence Anini".

UP ACN!!! . .. .cool
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by ypzilanti: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I like Adams Oshiomhole. . .He trounced the trio od PDP fool called retardeen Jonathan Goatluck, moronn called Bamangar Tukur and the senile dolt Tony "Lawrence Anini".

UP ACN!!! . .. .cool

All public enemies.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by speeder(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: MY FATHER??..OMG!..YOU ARE A
CANKER, AN OPEN
WOUND. YOU'RE A
PUTRESCENT MASS,
A WALKING VOMIT.
YOU ARE A SPINELESS
LITTLE WORM
DESERVING NOTHING
BUT THE
PROFOUNDEST
CONTEMPT. YOU ARE
A JERK, A CAD, AND A
WEASEL. I TAKE
THAT BACK; YOU ARE
A FESTERING
PUSTULE ON A
WEASEL'S RUMP.
YOUR LIFE IS A
MONUMENT TO
STUPIDITY. YOU ARE
A STENCH, A
REVULSION, AN
OVERFLOWING
LATRINE, A BIG SUCK
ON A SOUR LEMON. I
WILL NEVER GET
OVER THE
EMBARRASSMENT OF
BELONGING TO THE
SAME SPECIES AS
YOU. YOU ARE A
MONSTER, AN OGRE,
A MALFORMITY. YOU
WERE NOT BORN.
YOU WERE HATCHED
INTO AN UNWILLING
WORLD THAT
REJECTS THE LIKES
OF YOU. YOU DIDN'T
CRAWL OUT OF A
NORMAL EGG, EITHER,
BUT RATHER A
MUTANT MAGGOT
EGG REJECTED BY AN
EVIL SCIENTIST AS
BEING BELOW HIS
LOW STANDARDS.
YOUR ALLEGED
PARENTS
ABANDONED THEIR
BASTARD WHELP AT
BIRTH AND THEN DIED
OF SHAME IN
RECOGNITION OF
WHAT THEY HAD
DONE TO AN
UNSUSPECTING
WORLD. MUMU LIKE YOU..GO EAT poo
AND DIE.
you're just a contemptous creature whose parent lived in shame, gave birth in shame, produced an egocentric foolish son, raised him in shame, and also died in shame.
And now the son has taking after his foolish father and now vomiting what peple called his parent when they lived there lifes in shame.
I guess ur mother was a bitch married to an idiot and now produced a dog as their son. Fool.
Re: Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere by Baawaa(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2012
speeder:
Hello darling, i'm not taking personally, i'm just farmished that I was so unlucky to be with a God forsaken idiot, a rejected bastard and an unrepentant goat in the same planet. Foolish man. Now i know d reason behind ur resemblance with that of oshiomole. Rejected specie of no kingdom.
I am very sorry,don't be annoy!!!I don't know,i was responding to psychiatric hospital patient grin grin grin grin grin grin grin case close

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option / Bandits Kill 40 People In Bakura, Zamfara After Sending A Letter To Communities / Anambra Government Blames APC, FG For Insecurity In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.