Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,642 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310447 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2012
Mamacita007:

thanks kpolli dearest & webstradamus for your response to me. Im scared of commenting on this thread again for fear that i may be hidden looooool. Justwise, you're doing a great job and i think its not bad for us to digress occasionally, but not argue and bicker at each other.

Where are my Spring or summer '13 people? No visa interviews yet? Una dey fear? Please post your experiences.
S-beauty - Have you scheduled an interview yet? Are you going for BS or MS?

No I haven't scheduled an interview cz I haven't received my i-20..
I'm going for transfer UG so yea BS..
I sure will post any experience cz I kw with God all things r possible
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
eduson002: If the statement is nt older than 3 months then its ok.

@Edusoon002, you didn't reply me earlier on wht I asked you. I asked you if your school accepted the scanned Bank statement which you printed out..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Tee.tee:

Lol! Kk.. Thnks... Does d letter hve to b notarized or nythn? Or should she just type it nd I'll go wiv it to d embassy like dat?

Letter headed ---> typed ----> signed by him/her. That's all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Don't think school will accept a scanned bank statement
quote author=mr swagger]

@Edusoon002, you didn't reply me earlier on wht I asked you. I asked you if your school accepted the scanned Bank statement which you printed out..[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
imperiouxx:

Letter headed ---> typed ----> signed by him/her. That's all.
Okay! Thank you very much.. God bless..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
mr swagger:

@Edusoon002, you didn't reply me earlier on wht I asked you. I asked you if your school accepted the scanned Bank statement which you printed out..
oh!I am nt using scanned copy anymore
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
walex57: Hey my people, i don dey laugh tire as i don miss a lot ooo, Kpolli university, Larrypaddy college and Imperioux institute of technology...hope y'all doing great?...who are those with visas? wish those who are about going, Success!...Go and conquer, awon VOs o lenu nbe jor. God is your strength
hehehe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Tee.tee:

Kk... Pls is thr a format for d form? I have no idea of wht it should look like.. Thnx

If its not from a company, doesn't need to be letter headed, he/she should just address it to the embassy (all those formal stuff). . . Not sure about notarizing part. . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2012
Tee tee...contact me with your email at walex57@yahoo.com and i will give you a format of how a sponsorship letter should look like
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 3:24am On Nov 05, 2012
s-beauty :

No I haven't scheduled an interview cz I haven't received my i-20..
I'm going for transfer UG so yea BS..
I sure will post any experience cz I kw with God all things r possible

To get a good date, you can schedule while you are expecting your I-20. All the detail filled in at usatraveldoc can be edited later even up till 2 days before ur interview day..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2012
walex57: Tee tee...contact me with your email at walex57@yahoo.com and i will give you a format of how a sponsorship letter should look like
Thnx! I just sent u an email......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2012
jimtosam:

To get a good date, you can schedule while you are expecting your I-20. All the detail filled in at usatraveldoc can be edited later even up till 2 days before ur interview day..

Oh really, you mean I can go ahead to get an appointment date(interview date) before my i-20 gets here and afterwards I can edit my info ? Bt wht will I fill in when it requests for school info, sevis number n all dt..
Thanks would b waiting for ur reply!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
eduson002: oh!I am nt using scanned copy anymore

@Edusoon 002, what method will you be using?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nov 5, I never start getting news. You guys should go and win back visas o. God favors you all!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
mr swagger:

@Edusoon 002, what method will you be using?
I ve ask my dad to request 3 more 4 me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Count Down o! God Help Me And All The Spring Applicants.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
dnpasion: Count Down o! God Help Me And All The Spring Applicants.
Go and get that Visa!come share your good news....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eespark(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Abeggii House I WOn Know If The Sevis Fees Some One Use Last Year, If Person Can Still Use It Again This Years Because Last Year My Friend Got Denied And He Will Receive Another i 20 Dis Week.............. grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
ferdiii:

Yes I am and you didn't see if am right part.Get him the schools!

Please, do not transfer your aggression to me ooooo. All I am emphasizing that you do not have a right to tell someone his/her scores isn't adequate to get into school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronakoks: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
Τξέ spark: Abeggii House I WOn Know If The Sevis Fees Some One Use Last Year, If Person Can Still Use It Again This Years Because Last Year My Friend Got Denied And He Will Receive Another i 20 Dis Week.............. grin grin lipsrsealed

yes he can as long as his new i20 is from the same school and SEVIS number remains the same,.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
ronakoks:

yes he can as long as his new i20 is from the same school and SEVIS number remains the same,.....

NO! it's as long as the fee isn't up to a year and all conditions remain the same.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
GboyegaD:

Please, do not transfer your aggression to me ooooo. All I am emphasizing that you do not have a right to tell someone his/her scores isn't adequate to get into school.

Well, he said may be he redo and that he did it while doing NYSC. Anyway, some scores will be to pass the CO. But if some results are poor they are poor but not the end of a dream.I remember some folks said his score is okay and I believe them now.That exam no easy at all.I almost got a hump!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dnpassion, mamacita and co, your visa is sure!!! Amen.

Praying for yall!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by payne4real(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Yvete: Dnpassion, mamacita and co, your visa is sure!!! Amen.

Praying for yall!
amen!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Praying for yall!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drslip: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hey NLers i want to find out if anyone has presented a printed online GRE test score at the US embassy during the interview or does it have to be official GrE score from ETS?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronakoks: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Can I takee oline printout of my gre score to interview... I havnt received my score report in d mail. I called ets dey said it was sent out since sept 7. My interview is later this month and the score report might no get to me b4 then. Can I just take the the printout from my gre online account to interview.?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eespark(f): 1:18am On Nov 06, 2012
... Abegii Ooo I Won Know If My Friend Is Good To Go Embassy He School No of GRE Test Hope Is Good To Go Embassy lipsrsealed grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:07am On Nov 06, 2012
Τξέ spark: ... Abegii Ooo I Won Know If My Friend Is Good To Go Embassy He School No of GRE Test Hope Is Good To Go Embassy lipsrsealed grin

Enough of this my friend, my friend. It pisses me off.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 4:15am On Nov 06, 2012
s-beauty :

Oh really, you mean I can go ahead to get an appointment date(interview date) before my i-20 gets here and afterwards I can edit my info ? Bt wht will I fill in when it requests for school info, sevis number n all dt..
Thanks would b waiting for ur reply!

Most schools attached a scanned copy of your I-20 (by email) before mailing it.There, you can get your SEVIS number.If your school doesn't do that, just go ahead start ur DS160, save it don't submit it. And if you submit, you can always start all over. Just fill in any details . All your info can later be edited except the email address. I mean all, DS160, SEVIS number, etc..Do u know d format of SEVIS number? it's always an alphabet plus 10digit number like N0000000000.

If you think you still have time, don't bother. But, it cost nothing to edit details and re-print ur appointment confirmation.

But, the rule says you can't edit 48hrs to ur interview date. Your DS160, appointment details in usatraveldoc must be intact 48hrs to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:17am On Nov 06, 2012
ronakoks: Can I take online printout of my gre score to interview... I havnt received my score report in d mail. I called ets dey said it was sent out since sept 7. My interview is later this month and the score report might no get to me b4 then. Can I just take the the printout from my gre online account to interview.?
dr.slip:
Hey NLers i want to find out if anyone has presented a printed online GRE test score at the US embassy during the interview or does it have to be official GrE score from ETS?

Yes you can and thats what Im using too. My GRE scores are not very good so id rather take the online printout because the original comes with a graph that shows my low percentile,but it doesnt show online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2012

Praying for yall!
AMEN!!! Wishing "Obama" The Best Today!!! HAPPY ELECTION DAY!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.