Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,146 members, 7,890,863 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310487 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2013
bukahands:

Yes u have to reply dat message b4 we can chat
Lolol! I didn't know that o! Didn't know I'd have † reply such e-mails and I've been getting few e-mails like that. Lolol.
I JU̶̲̥̅̊§† replied the e-mail. We are now connected.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
Anthonymighty: Hmmmmm!!! .....Good night folks 2mozz na church.....First mass! grin smiley

loool no dey lie. grin grin which church did u go to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
i hate u fredimako. pls nobody should say anything to me now becos i want to expose dis he-goat.
see wat he wrote yesterday from usa thread to canada and Australia. ure a liar in every student thread and ur frustration is catching up wit u. ure so desperate to go abroad but it will never work becos of ur jealousy.
ferdimako: Everybody wants to work for someone. When u bring in a job to America that employs 7 Americans... that is a clear path to PR or Citizenship.
ferdimako: Haha surprises are in it. I got selected for visa lottery 2 yrs ago and it got annulled after 13 days. Not sure of a thing. If I get F1, it will be okay.

the same person dats rich in naija is looking for visa lottery. good 4 u. u deserve it

ferdimako: Some people are well off here already or will be when they return.doesn't see the need to roam abroad.I don't think I will kill myself to live abroad ooo.Get d citizenship and move on.

u dont want to roam abroad but ure looking for citizenship.

ferdimako: Thanks. I can check them one by one and I will.Wollongong is okay for me, I love their contents for Ms Computer Studies but I don't want to deal with an agent.I will check U of Canberra! Thanks.
ferdimako: I do not want to use an agent. I can do all by myself but University of Wollongong is forcing me to go to a representative in my region. I thought I have got a school to deal with and now the search continues.I will still write to them that I won't deal with that agent and if they insist, that ends the show for me and them. I will carry on searching. Anybody with a clue on a school with moderate cost for Masters in computer Science? I just want one-school dealing.

msheww
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mamacita007: i hate u fredimako. pls nobody should say anything to me now becos i want to expose dis he-goat.
see wat he wrote yesterday from usa thread to canada and Australia. ure a liar in every student thread and ur frustration is catching up wit u. ure so desperate to go abroad but it will never work becos of ur jealousy.

the same person dats rich in naija is looking for visa lottery. good 4 u. u deserve it

see desperation oo. oya go and get d visa let us see. mshewww

Even tupac and Biggie beef wasn't this strong

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
kpolli: Even tupac and Biggie beef wasn't this strong

kpollliii im tired of this thread.he said bad things to me for no reason.wat did i do to him?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mamacita007:

kpollliii im tired of this thread.he said bad things to me for no reason.wat did i do to him?

Which bad things? Pls show me, no one insults my mamacita n goes free angry angry angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
kpolli: See Yvete forming peace maker... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

hahaha abi oo. no wonder she wz happy yesterday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
kpolli: Which bad things? Pls show me, no one insults my mamacita n goes free angry angry angry angry

grin grin u dont want to share property 50-50. you and ur wife are equal wen u get married.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
kpolli:

No she is not but for the right price, I can help u... wink

PS: It's not by brazilian hair ooo

N b4 u ask me how I know, as I said... CSI helps cool

grin grin wat did u find out wit ur investigation? how did u know dat its brazilian?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mamacita007:

grin grin u dont want to share property 50-50. you and ur wife are equal wen u get married.

We are equal but didn't provide equal bride price

Mamacita wants to chop 50-50 angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mamacita007:

grin grin wat did u find out wit ur investigation? how did u know dat its brazilian?

Cos I know human hair when I see one, and judging by the dash board, it has to be brazilian
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
kpolli: We are equal but didn't provide equal bride price
Mamacita wants to chop 50-50 angry

ah ah in d Bible didnt eve take the other rib from adam? dats 50-50 nau. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mamacita007:

ah ah in d Bible didnt eve take the other rib from adam? dats 50-50 nau. grin grin

There were 13 pairs of ribs in the Adam, God took one pair and made it Eve.... So according to you a woman deserves 7.69% of a man's wealth
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
kpolli: There were 13 pairs of ribs in the Adam, God took one pair and made it Eve.... So according to you a woman deserves 7.69% of a man's wealth

ok oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shoggie(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hi Bro,

Sir & Ma, Embassy at Abuja have rescheduled my appointment for 4 consecutive times.
Now, I applied for Emegency appointment & It reads as following :

Thank you for contacting U.S. Embassy ABUJA. Your Emergency request has been approved.

To schedule your appointment, login to your U.S. visa services account at http://portal.ustraveldocs.com/ . The online instructions will guide you through your application.

Your Emergency appointment request is valid until Jan 09 2013. Please note that you will not be granted entry into the consular section unless you have scheduled an appointment.

I tried to rescheduled another date since the emergency has already been approved.
After cancelling my initial appointment date, to my surprise, there was no closer date but I have
the Jan 11 date Confirmation Page with me.
Should I go to embassy with this email or What do I need to do?
I have been on the internet for the past 6hrs. but to no avail

Please House, Help me to elaborate more because I do not Know what to do.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
@Shoggie,

I'm very very sorry I didn't read the content of your message yesterday because of an undesired issue that overwhelmed my clemency. I only checked the heading and the first line undecided and replied you off point but now I have replied you inbox...... Perfectly I think. Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shoggie(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
I tried to do that now but I saw Feb 05.I dont know what to do again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
shoggie: I tried to do that now but I saw Feb 05.I dont know what to do again.

When is your resumption date?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shoggie(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
imperiouxx: @Shoggie,

I'm very very sorry I didn't read the content of your message yesterday because of an undesired issue that overwhelmed my clemency. I only checked the heading and the first line undecided and replied you off point but now I have replied you inbox...... Perfectly I think. Cheers!

I tried to do that now I saw Feb 05, Yesterday Jan 25. Am confused Know not what to do again oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shoggie(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

When is your resumption date?

14 January!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mamacita007: i hate u fredimako. pls nobody should say anything to me now becos i want to expose dis he-goat.

msheww

Yeah people have different reasons for different situations. U hate me u don't hate......no difference! U that have the visa, use it.Stop telling us to pamper ur grown-assss. My ultimate goal is to get an in-depth practical knowledge of my major, if I don't get to work there I will come back to set up one,instead of roaming the streets, running and hiding from police or marrying for papers. I will welcome their citizenship if they offer me.

I am everywhere on Nairaland...keep trailing!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
shoggie:

14 January!

Have you tried talking to them one on one? If not, call them. Hope this is your first time of going for a visa interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah people have different reasons for different situations. U hate me u don't hate......no difference! U that have the visa, use it.Stop telling us to pamper ur grown-assss. My ultimate goal is to get an in-depth practical knowledge of my major, if I don't get to work there I will come back to set up one,instead of roaming the streets, running and hiding from police or marrying for papers. I will welcome their citizenship if they offer me.

I am everywhere on Nairaland...

Loooooool! You have archaic understanding of US and walls outside Nigeria or you are still fed with those old believes. No one runs for police here. As a student trained in America, you are eligible to work under the US government law if you won't be going back. That's not what they called illegal. That's why the republicans are moving motion so that government can accommodate those that studied and won't be going back. I'll update you with links for your good understanding of being a student in US if you care to know more. Also, US isn't like Nigeria, only in Nigeria you'll see graduates roaming streets for jobs. Lesson about life: Wish yourself the best in life and never compare yourself with the less privileged. Even if 10,000 fall beside you, always keep your head up bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shoggie(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Have you tried talking to them one on one? If not, call them. Hope this is your first time of going for a visa interview?

Yes, very first time!
I called them & one Nigerian guy called Lawrence told me that computer will not allow me to chose the emergency date until that wednesday but when
I scrutinized the email sent to me It was a contradiction to what he said because it reads "Your Emergency appointment request is valid until Jan 09 2013." So what can I do NOW?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
shoggie:

Yes, very first time!
I called them & one Nigerian guy called Lawrence told me that computer will not allow me to chose the emergency date until that wednesday but when
I scrutinized the email sent to me It was a contradiction to what he said because it reads "Your Emergency appointment request is valid until Jan 09 2013." So what can I do NOW?

You don't stop calling them till your case is solved. That email will expire soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Loooooool! You have archaic understanding of US and walls outside Nigeria or you are still fed with those old believes. No one runs for police here. As a student trained in America, you are eligible to work under the US government law. That's why the republicans are moving motion so that government can accommodate those that studied and won't be going back. I'll update you with links for your good understanding of being a student in US. Also, US isn't like Nigeria, only in Nigeria you'll see graduates roaming streets for jobs. Lesson about life: Wish yourself the best in life and never compare yourself with the less privileged. Always keep your head up bro.

I will and I wish everyone the best. You guys over there know more than us and update us. Like I said if am not making money or not welcomed after studies, I move on.I can't be jealous of people's visas.I have more knowledge on the DV thing.I help folks over NOUN thread because am there and about to graduate.

Canadian thread has me because I scoop info for my baby bro. I do not like UK and haven't said a word on their thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
ferdimako:

I will and I wish everyone the best. You guys over know more than us and update us. Like I said if am not making money or not welcomed after studies, I move on.I can't be jealous of people's visas. I help people with my little ideas here to succeed in getting visas. I have more knowledge on the DV thing.I help folks over NOUN thread because am there and about to graduate.

Canadian thread has me because I scoop info for my baby bro. I do not like UK and haven't said a word on their thread.

No no, I'm not saying that. I just want you to know what they called foreign student in US so that you don't continue saying those shocking statements about students in US. Moreover, we are all learn, no one knows all. Just keep helping as usual.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

No no, I'm not saying that. I just want you to know what they called foreign student in US so that you won't continue saying those shocking statements about students in US. Moreover, we are all learn, no one knows all. Just keep helping as usual.

That is right...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
ferdimako:

That is right...

Another thing is never fight women like you do men, for you to keep them off your back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by geodarmy: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Another thing is never fight women like you do men, for you to keep them off your back.

1000 Likes

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Don't mind them.. ferdimako getting his visa is not in her powers even if she prays against it forever. My point is let she use hers now she is there. I have seen lots of them.An adult can't even make up her mind on sth...can't even train herself let alone another.They will still be running after men without visas in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Don't mind them.. ferdimako getting his visa is not in her powers even if she prays against it forever. My point is let she use hers now she is there. I have seen lots of them.An adult can't even make up her mind on sth...can't even train herself let alone another.They will still be running after men without visas in Nigeria.

Let bygone be bygone friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.