Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310469 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmmm...this na US visa thread oooo.Na another kind of visa people dey find now ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one Kpolli
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adolite(m): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

Yeah right, BS! Even if she was indecisive, your old behind does not qualify you to advice anyone. Still trying to get through a bachelors while your[b] desperate azz roams[/b] all over nairaland looking for cheap schools. Have a seat! You have an archaic understanding of US and walls outside Nigeria, obviously. Need I say more?

With all the fraudulent messages I get from losers on this thread, its easy to know your type. Next time stay out of her business.

YOU DON VEX...CALM DOWN MADAM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adolite(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2013
Mamacita007:

lool i dont trust geodarmy jor. the relationship ll not last grin grin u'll like the Pt cruiser. i like humble men.

See Romance on this Thread..lol....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adolite(m): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2013
kpolli:

While ppl r in dilemma of btw stem n non-stem.... ur in dilemma of btw mamacita n yvete... o ga ooooo

Bigs boy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by geodarmy: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Adolite:

See Romance on this Thread..lol....
All work without play..................... grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

You're not so sure... Nobody knows the real me on this thread.

Don't be so sure about that ... online anonymity is only an illusion. There's no privacy on the internet!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2013
webstradamus: Don't be so sure about that ... online anonymity is only an illusion. There's no privacy on the internet!

grin smiley smiley Yea, but I'm pretty sure about that when it comes to nairaland.

Mamacita007: goodnight kpolli and geodarmy. yvete pls dont reply if he replies me again. plssss ignore and let peace reign. thnx kpolli dats nice of u

I PROMISE to be of excellent behavior!
Status: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Chilling with ♫ ♬ The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill ♫ ♬ on replay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by geodarmy: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

grin smiley smiley Yea, but I'm pretty sure about that when it comes to nairaland.

Do you have a fiancee or not grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by geodarmy: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

I PROMISE to be of excellent behavior!
Status: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Chilling with ♫ ♬ The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill ♫ ♬ on replay.

From Imperiouxx to you right smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2013
geodarmy: From ...... to you right smiley

grin grin grin grin grin No one sent me any songs. The Mis-ed is an All time fav. My feel good album.

Nice chatting with you and Kpolli tonight. Had a good laugh. Now you need to stop being a bad 'boy' with these questions.

Some people are already bitter for 'gisting' on this thread. Lets talk visa visa visa.

(comment edited)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

Verily, verily I say unto you once again, online (and that includes Nairaland) anonymity is only an illusion! Trust me, it does not exist grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2013
webstradamus: Verily, verily I say unto you once again, online (and that includes Nairaland) anonymity is only an illusion! Trust me, it does not exist grin

Aiight Sir! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy But I still insist though. I didn't link twitter, facebook (my obsession) or my real email. Looool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by odowetalu(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Andre Ogara: It is well
Keep saying these words. Hope you are a believer
yes I am and Im coming back later today with good news
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adolite(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=Yvete]

No secret on internet, I have already traced your phone IP just to know the location you are...lol.....sorry you make me do it.Now i can access your phone directly from my Laptop.. grin grin grin grin grin but I was trained to keep secrets as secret.... pls dont be sure of anything online..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

Aiight Sir! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy But I still insist though.

You better believe! grin

Yvete:

I didn't link twitter, facebook (my obsession) or my real email. Looool

Necessary precaution but not sufficient. Just know you're not completely anonymous anywhere on the internet (same applies to others on here including me). It will amaze you to know that anybody with some basic low-tech recon skills can find out who you truly are ... and easily too grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adolite(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

Aiight Sir! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy But I still insist though. I didn't link twitter, facebook (my obsession) or my real email. Looool

I can search for your full name and your passport number in just 2 hours and even your VISA number....but am not gonna do that,its your privacy you can sue me for that....lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronald2g1(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2013
Pls house is it possible for my lil sis to do her sss(senior secondary) classes in the states and pls if its possible how do I go abt that one, cos I hv no idea towards its application, wants her to come stay with me over dere wen I move insha Allah this friday. Once again happy new year all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by boneruns(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
How reputable are community college graduate degrees, 'cos judging by the tuition fees, they are generally cheap? Also, do employers both in US and around the globe sought after people with such degrees? Pls, I really need to know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by odowetalu(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
I got denied today
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
odowetalu: I got denied today
Sorry about that. You want to post your experience?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2013

Sorry bro......i like to call it a slight extension......post your experience and let everyone read it and advice you on your possible mistakes during the interview so you can work on them and re-apply soonest. Don't give up bro, trust me. I was once in your present situation and I shared it here, got some useful advices and the next time I went back there, I got the visa.....it is well bro....don't give up. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by odowetalu(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
It was by 10:45am Abuja consulate.
VO: hello
Me: Good morning
VO: pass me your documents
So why you going to HCC?
Me: for prerequisite studies before I transfer to the University Of Houston.
VO: why HCC?
Me: it has an articulated student transfer plan that enables students like me transfer without any loss of credit and it also has a good student faculty ratio (interrupts me)
VO: what is it you said you want to do?
Me: petroleum engineering
VO: ok who is funding your studies?
Me: my sister .
VO: what does she do?
Me: told him.
VO: I don't see why she will be spending So much for something not important. I will deny your bla bla bla
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
ronald2g1: Pls house is it possible for my lil sis to do her sss(senior secondary) classes in the states and pls if its possible how do I go abt that one, cos I hv no idea towards its application, wants her to come stay with me over dere wen I move insha Allah this friday. Once again happy new year all

She would be coming for a High school. I don't know how rich or prominent you guys are in Nigeria but I will say, it almost kids of prominent people in Nigeria that opportunity is given.

boneruns: How reputable are community college graduate degrees, 'cos judging by the tuition fees, they are generally cheap? Also, do employers both in US and around the globe sought after people with such degrees? Pls, I really need to know

Can a company in Nigeria employs pre-degree students where BS/NDs/MS/PhD are in the pool? Well, anything doesn't find it hard to happen in Nigeria sha but around the globe like you asked....... Associate degree can't get you job but serves as link between preparatory class and university degree.

It is well friend. Lesson: Control your fear, fear is a killer not even death.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
odowetalu:
VO: I don't see why she will be spending So much for something not important. I will deny your bla bla bla
From this statement, my guess is community college.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Uzodynmah: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello House, my student visa was approved today. I have been following this thread and this was actually my first visa attempt. Thank you all grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
moroh:
From this statement, my guess is community college.

Sure! HCC Houston Community College, we have friends in the school. Luck plays major part of visa application for a CC applicant in Nigeria, I guess the reason for his palpitation before the interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
Uzodynmah: Hello House, my student visa was approved today. I have been following this thread and this was actually my first visa attempt. Thank you all grin

Hallelujah! You deserve some over long fasting and prayer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by boneruns(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
imperiouxx:

She would be coming for a High school. I don't know how rich or prominent you guys are in Nigeria but I will say, it almost kids of prominent people in Nigeria that opportunity is given.

Can a company in Nigeria employs pre-degree students where BS/NDs/MS/PhD are in the pool? Well, anything doesn't find it hard to happen in Nigeria sha but around the globe like you asked....... Associate degree can't get you job but serves as link between preparatory class and university degree.

imperiouxx:

thanks man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Uzodynmah: Hello House, my student visa was approved today. I have been following this thread and this was actually my first visa attempt. Thank you all grin
Congrats bro...give us the gist!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2013

Nice 1 bruh.......post your experience...... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
odowetalu: It was by 10:45am Abuja consulate.
VO: hello
Me: Good morning
VO: pass me your documents
So why you going to HCC?
Me: for prerequisite studies before I transfer to the University Of Houston.
VO: why HCC?
Me: it has an articulated student transfer plan that enables students like me transfer without any loss of credit and it also has a good student faculty ratio (interrupts me)
VO: what is it you said you want to do?
Me: petroleum engineering
VO: ok who is funding your studies?
Me: my sister .
VO: what does she do?
Me: told him.

Hmmmm...I guess this should be a lesson to those who wants to go to CCs because of money, why waste all that money on Visa applications when you can save it, apply to a good school and get your Visa...The VO smelt your intentions real strong....My advice, apply to a University and go for your visa, petroleum engineering no be beans and garri wey dem dey offer for CCs

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.