Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,295 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (312797 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mystiqme: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
ferdimako:

Don't mind them.. ferdimako getting his visa is not in her powers even if she prays against it forever. My point is let she use hers now she is there. I have seen lots of them.An adult can't even make up her mind on sth...can't even train herself let alone another.They will still be running after men without visas in Nigeria.
Calm down bro...Read this again...
imperiouxx:

Another thing is never fight women like you do men, for you to keep them off your back.
wink wink wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mystiqme:
Calm down bro...Read this again...
wink wink wink

Am calm.Not just scared to hit it at the head.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kennytidistar(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Thanks house for the GMAT material. Well received.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
SOMEONE IN HOUSE TO HELP ME OUT WITH TOEFL AND SAT HERE IS MY EMAIL smithjanetstores@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mamacita007:

loool no dey lie. grin grin which church did u go to?

Hehe.....I wont say i attend St. Dominic Catholic Church Yaba...because I do but not domiciled there.... St. Augustine's Catholic Church Ikorodu. Is my church and hey! I used to be a Mass Server.(Alter Boy) that was before sha.....I don become baddo now...but I am still close to My God.... grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by odowetalu(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
my INTERVIEW shocked is tomorrow oooooooo.....i dey fear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by AndreOgara(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2013
It is well
Keep saying these words. Hope you are a believer
odowetalu: my INTERVIEW shocked is tomorrow oooooooo.....i dey fear

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by AndreOgara(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2013
OMG Shoggie sorry I have been out of touch since yesterday. That's just plain crazy. I thought they said Abuja was the better of the two US consulates in Nigeria. Please keep calling them till this issue is sorted out. They also reply on twitter and facebook. You'll be surprised. Hit them on twiiter @USEmbassyAbuja or facebook http://www.facebook.com/usembassynigeria . You need to disturb them. Please remember that everything is working out together for Good. Nothing good comes easy they say. Hang in there and keep me posted on facebook.
shoggie:

Yes, very first time!
I called them & one Nigerian guy called Lawrence told me that computer will not allow me to chose the emergency date until that wednesday but when
I scrutinized the email sent to me It was a contradiction to what he said because it reads "Your Emergency appointment request is valid until Jan 09 2013." So what can I do NOW?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2013
ferdimako: Stop telling us to pamper ur grown-assss. My ultimate goal is to get an in-depth practical knowledge of my major, if I don't get to work there I will come back to set up one, instead of roaming the streets, running and hiding from police or marrying for papers. I will welcome their citizenship if they offer me.

Yeah right, BS! Even if she was indecisive, your old behind does not qualify you to advice anyone. Still trying to get through a bachelors while your desperate azz roams all over nairaland looking for cheap schools. Have a seat! You have an archaic understanding of US and walls outside Nigeria, obviously. Need I say more?

With all the fraudulent messages I get from losers on this thread, its easy to know your type. Next time stay out of her business.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2013
Running after men? Interesting with all the excuses you give about your brother, its easy to see through your fakeness.
Homegirl is not broke. You can't even compare.

Mamacita007: kpollliii im tired of this thread.he said bad things to me for no reason.wat did i do to him?

Nothing valuable stays in a trash can. You trash and move on... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

Yeah right, BS! Even if she was indecisive, your old behind does not qualify you to advice anyone. Still trying to get through a bachelors while your desperate azz roams all over nairaland looking for cheap schools. Have a seat! You have an archaic understanding of US and walls outside Nigeria, obviously. Need I say more?

With all the fraudulent messages I get from losers on this thread, its easy to know your type. Next time stay out of her business.

This is the Yvete I know grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2013
kpolli: This is the Yvete I know grin grin

Dang right! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 1:10am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:

hahaha that is F**king LOUD Yvete am scared of you now oh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2013
elkharpone: hahaha that is F**king LOUD Yvete am scared of you now oh

sad sad sad This sincerely breaks my heart. Everyone knows that I'm sweet as pie. looooool tongue

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 1:27am On Jan 07, 2013
This is a new week and we all should stop the name calling please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Yvete:
Homegirl is not broke.
Yes ooo...we all saw the Rolls-Royce she was trying to sell..lolz wink wink wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 07, 2013
All the best brov. On a more serious note, let everybody try to calm down.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 2:09am On Jan 07, 2013
moroh:
Yes ooo...we all saw the Rolls-Royce she was trying to sell..lolz wink wink wink

Teehehee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 3:16am On Jan 07, 2013
moroh:

ah ah moroh y didnt u help me find a buyer? so u re not well connected in nigeria. grin grin they've not sold d car yet oo so its still available. I want to add d money to buy another one here so help if u can
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 3:20am On Jan 07, 2013
abeg i cant shout. Ill leave dis thread for peace to reign. if yvete still refuse to leave, i will leave wit my comment so dat she wont be fighting for me becos of how pple reason here. if i didnt talk about my degree change, it wont av happened. dere's a difference btw outsiders telling u wat to do and ur own family. some pple cant afford school fees after getting their visa. some pple need help wit a new career. some pple are discouraged becos of STEM. u cant live my life neither can i live urs. All in all i directed my first question to imperrioux, kpolli and others that i value their opinion nt u. i didnt knw abt u on this thread til u replied me. like i said before, dis thread made it easier for me to get d visa and i appreciate.let dis thing end pls. wishing everybody wat they wish demselves. av a flight to catch to phoenix at 5am so my new life has began. thank God for his mercies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nwaoma009: 3:21am On Jan 07, 2013
Hello house,is been a long time I visted this thread. Am back again for my gud work. Bring your interview problem we will sort it out here. Wishing all 2013 visa applicants all d st. God bless 9ja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nwaoma009: 3:26am On Jan 07, 2013

Brother you have nothing to fear over. Just believe in your self and call upon God for favour. Wish you d best

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nwaoma009: 3:34am On Jan 07, 2013
shoggie: Hi Bro,

Sir & Ma, Embassy at Abuja have rescheduled my appointment for 4 consecutive times.
Now, I applied for Emegency appointment & It reads as following :

Thank you for contacting U.S. Embassy ABUJA. Your Emergency request has been approved.

To schedule your appointment, login to your U.S. visa services account at http://portal.ustraveldocs.com/ . The online instructions will guide you through your application.

Your Emergency appointment request is valid until Jan 09 2013. Please note that you will not be granted entry into the consular section unless you have scheduled an appointment.

I tried to rescheduled another date since the emergency has already been approved.
After cancelling my initial appointment date, to my surprise, there was no closer date but I have
the Jan 11 date Confirmation Page with me.
Should I go to embassy with this email or What do I need to do?
I have been on the internet for the past 6hrs. but to no avail

Please House, Help me to elaborate more because I do not Know what to do.

I think you made a mistake by cancelling the initial appointment date
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 3:38am On Jan 07, 2013
Mamacita007:

ah ah moroh y didnt u help me find a buyer? so u re not well connected in nigeria. grin grin they've not sold d car yet oo so its still available. I want to add d money to[b] buy another one here so help if u can[/b]

Your oko is walking to class you want to buy car.... Better send the money to me so levels can change, or do u want me to seize ur tuition?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by geodarmy: 3:40am On Jan 07, 2013
kpolli:

Your oko is walking to class you want to buy car.... Better send the money to me so levels can change, or do u want me to seize ur tuition?
? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 3:41am On Jan 07, 2013
Mamacita007: abeg i cant shout. Ill leave dis thread for peace to reign. if yvete still refuse to leave, i ll leave wit my comment so dat she wont be fighting for me becos of how pple reason here. if i didnt talk about my degree change, it wont av happened. dere's a difference btw outsiders telling u wat to do and ur own family. some pple cant afford school fees after getting their visa. some pple need help wit a new career. some pple are discouraged becos of STEM. u cant live my life neither can i live urs. All in all, i directed my first question to imperrioux, kpolli and others that i value their opinion, not u. i didnt knw abt u on this thread til u replied me. like i said before, dis thread made it easier for me to get d visa and i appreciate. let dis thing end pls. wishing everybody wat they wish demselves. av a flight to catch to phoenix at 5am so my new life has began. thank God for His mercies.

Safe flight dear.... Hope u have organised accommodation n co.?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 3:42am On Jan 07, 2013
kpolli: Your oko is walking to class you want to buy car.... Better send the money to me so levels can change, or do u want me to seize ur tuition?

looool kpolli. dont worry will talk outside here but i want 50-50 agreement oo. u cn keep d Pt Cruiser while i will drive d benz.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 3:45am On Jan 07, 2013
Mamacita007:

looool kpolli. dont worry we ll talk outside here but i want 50-50 agreement oo. u cn keep d Pt Cruiser while i ll drive the benz.

For us to be discussing 50-50, means u plan of leaving me for geodarmy abi

Plus I keep the chick car n u drive the man's car.... Ewo ooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by geodarmy: 3:46am On Jan 07, 2013
kpolli:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 3:47am On Jan 07, 2013
kpolli:

lool i dont trust geodarmy jor. the relationship will nt last grin grin ull like the Pt cruiser. i like humble men.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by geodarmy: 3:49am On Jan 07, 2013
Mamacita007:

lool i dont trust geodarmy jor. the relationship ll not last grin grin u'll like the Pt cruiser. i like humble men.

Mamacita:

Am I not humble?? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.