Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (311817 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
ferdimako:

No,u didn't.They were mainly chit chats on dating and avoiding 9ja ladies in USA.And how to form and speak accent.
i tink i saw a bit of what went down
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by blawi1(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hello house, I am new here and appreciate all the contributions thus far. Pls has anyone exerienced successful student visa approvals for graduates who are going for a Diploma? Especially if both courses are unrelated? For example a Microbiology graduate who wants to go for a business management diploma in a community college. I need your input on this. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MsNas(f): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
smithjanetstore: @imperiouxx why dont leave this guy with is fuckign pblem that school no get shi shi to send the i-20 via dhl international and it seems his not even ready to give out the school name i guess is not ready for someone to help him out i have an option there are alot of universties in GHANA capecoast UNI and lots more........................

C'Mon SHUT IT!!! Who are you to tell someone to leave another person with his/her problem? Did Imperiouxx tell you the person was bugging him? Nobody made you an advocate of anybody on here!And from what I saw, Flynbrd didn't direct her question at you. If you can't proffer a solution then just don't say anything cos your posts are irritating AF!.
N.B: if you love CapeCoast Uni, apply there. But stop the advert

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
fadinus:
Oga francis kedu?
Odimma oga m. wink Anya gi? (Your eye?)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
smithjanetstore: @imperiouxx why dont leave this guy with is fuckign pblem that school no get shi shi to send the i-20 via dhl international and it seems his not even ready to give out the school name i guess is not ready for someone to help him out i have an option there are alot of universties in GHANA capecoast UNI and lots more........................

It's not really like that. Some people like their privacy and they can't be blamed for that. My advice is he/she should look for another school since this school is giving him/her unnecessary problem. There are still many things for prospect student to worry about than mailing address.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Odimma oga m. wink Anya gi? (Your eye?)
Odinmma õ oga francis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by longman56: 12:25am On Feb 28, 2013
@bigfrancis21
...Can you pls send the GRE 2013 materials to my mailbox? longman56nl@gmail.com Thanks a lot bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ighojohn: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2013
Hello house,

i need your advice and assistance, firstly, have an account with eco back that i use always and close to 2m have run through it and the balance there is 400k but the issue is that the name on that account is different from the one on my passport, and recent i set up an account with gtb with balance of 60k but i intend to transfer the 400k to this new account and the new account carry the name on my passport, what should i do ? can i make use of the old acc or the new one. but the thing is that i have a sponsor that will take care of every thing do i still need my statement of account ?

secondly how do i get a fax number cause my sponsor want to fax his documents to me but i dont have a fax machine or number.

i need your advice on this please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2013
Maybe it's just me but personally, I don't see anything "private" about the name of the school you are attending not to talk of the school you are applying to. Come on!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by 2legit2qwt: 2:21am On Feb 28, 2013
Square65: Maybe it's just me but personally, I don't see anything "private" about the name of the school you are attending not to talk of the school you are applying to. Come on!

Exactly! I asked the question a few times and she ignored it, not knowing if someone here could be of help to her. Privacy over a college open to the world? It ain't like we're asking for her social security number or anything like that.. Helllooooo undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 3:02am On Feb 28, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Exactly! I asked the question a few times and she ignored it, not knowing if someone here could be of help to her. Privacy over a college open to the world? It ain't like we're asking for her social security number or anything like that.. Helllooooo undecided

Yes I noticed that... Me sef have tired inside the matter
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:05am On Feb 28, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Still no one can pump speech out her. At worst she gets few replies. I don't even care to know the school but I know the school demand is one of the uncommon.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by 2legit2qwt: 3:06am On Feb 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

Still no one can pump speech out her. At worst she gets few replies.

Lol grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by OjaP: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2013
I won't talk......lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2013
Oga @imperiouxx is always on point....#salute
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by justwise(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2013
@bigfrancis21

I have hidden your post that contains your email address for flynbird.

Why was the school issue brought open here but the school name remains highly guided secret?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2013
justwise: @bigfrancis21

Why was the school issue brought open here but the school name remains highly guided secret?
I wonder oh, there's no harm telling us the school you wanna apply to, it won't still change the fact that you still wanna apply to the school, its best to drop the name of the school, someone could help you make a research on it to know what's up with the school as easy as ABC case closed!!! Or do you want me to confess you grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mansay(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2013
[/color][color=#000099] undecidedPLease how can ℓ̊ get addmission into any high school in the USA..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2013
elkharpone: I wonder oh, there's no harm telling us the school you wanna apply to, it won't still change the fact that you still wanna apply to the school, its best to drop the name of the school, someone could help you make a research on it to know what's up with the school as easy as ABC case closed!!! Or do you want me to confess you grin grin grin

May be she wants only her as a Nigerian in the school or people not to bum her off stuff when you guys are there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2013

You did well!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2013

Your action was unnecessary. Everyone is entitled to reveal or conceal private information as they so wish. If she didn't want to reveal the name in public but privately, its her choice. I mean all of us on this public forum don't reveal everything from A to Z despite the brotherhood we share here. My point is it remains everyone's right to reveal or not reveal certain information.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by richiebaba(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
@bigfrancis12 tnx so much 4 ur piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
longman56: @bigfrancis21
...Can you pls send the GRE 2013 materials to my mailbox? longman56nl@gmail.com Thanks a lot bro.
Sent.
Please refer to the images on page 211 of this thread on how to successfully extract the grubers and barrons books.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Your action was unnecessary. Everyone is entitled to reveal or conceal private information as they so wish. If she didn't want to reveal the name in public but privately, its her choice. I mean all of us on this public forum don't reveal everything from A to Z despite the brotherhood we share here. My point is it remains everyone's right to reveal or not reveal certain information.
The name of the school is not private info, its public, if you don't want to make any info public then don't come to a public forum like this seeking info about your 'private' info

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by longman56: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Sent.
Please refer to the images on page 211 of this thread on how to successfully extract the grubers and barrons books.

Thanks a lot. The one I really needed was 'Cracking GRE 2013', I think I have the barronS & grubbers already. Thanks all the same.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adroitbabz: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
longman56:

Thanks a lot. The one I really needed was 'Cracking GRE 2013', I think I have the barronS & grubbers already. Thanks all the same.

Sir! Could u pls send me the Barrons GRE too (adroitbabs@yahoo.com)........Tnx in anticipation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
longman56:

I equally sent that one too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Adroitbabz:

Sir! Could u pls send me the Barrons GRE too (adroitbabs@yahoo.com)........Tnx in anticipation.
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by longman56: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
bigfrancis21:
I equally sent that one too.

I know, I saw that too. Thanks again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
@imperiouxx OGA U GAT GOOD REASON

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.