Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

First Bank Strategic Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Strategic Recruitment (60932 Views)

I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
I'm invited for pre chat assessment tomorrow. Thanks be to God at least they have resume business. My guys this is our time to shine. Hope we will scale through. Anyone with such an invitation?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
danmaduuu: I'm invited for pre chat assessment tomorrow. Thanks be to God at least they have resume business. My guys this is our time to shine. Hope we will scale through. Anyone with such an invitation?
This is Good news bro.
Hope to get my IV too.
What Dept/Unit were u in ur former bank?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Congrats @danmaduuu.But I thaught u said you have gone thhrough documentation last year?I hope it is genuine this time.Hope rising oooo.Thanks 2 God
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
@danmaduuu.pls what role were u invited for and is it 4 head office role or branch?pls this is urgent plssss.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by blaze007(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
First bank don suspend recruitment 4 nw. Coz of d high tax placed upon dem by cbn. Bt if u ve ond or diploma, u gat more chance.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Alamutatalo: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pre Chat again?Does it mean dy want to start the whole process afresh?Na wah o!All d best bro!Lets knw how it goes.God is with us!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Godysien(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
blaze007: First bank don suspend recruitment 4 nw. Coz of d high tax placed upon dem by cbn. Bt if u ve ond or diploma, u gat more chance.
Bros, i don't think ur position is true cos those guys @d HR recruit everytime and at times silently. *Man know Man issue here*
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Godysien(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
danmaduuu: I'm invited for pre chat assessment tomorrow. Thanks be to God at least they have resume business. My guys this is our time to shine. Hope we will scale through. Anyone with such an invitation?
Congrats Sir, u'll soon get there IJN- Amen. Sorry for derailing dis thread. Pls help me to make findings on when likely d next class of 1st tier trainees will come up cos of my friend who was dropped cos of an outstanding document issue he had during d last sets of training. Thank u and counting on ur assistance.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by blaze007(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Godysien: Bros, i don't think ur position is true cos those guys @d HR recruit everytime and at times silently. *Man know Man issue here*
is it degree or diploma? Coz i waz at 1st bank regional ofix and d manager told me. Coz i get candidate *dat kind tin*
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
@danmaduuu.Pls how did it go?pls we need updates
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
I was in the Head office By 10am at 7th floor. I only spend like 20 minutes to be precise. I was asked to fill a form with my passport attached, cv and credentilas. On the process of questioning me, she asked me whether i attend this chat before which i said yes, she asked me of the details of my previuos chat with dates. She took it in and later came back and told me they will soon call me for a panel interview. She returned to me all the things they requeted. I guessed she discovered i'm already in thier database awaiting interview. @ blaze007: CBN don't impose tax on commercial banks but regulate them and if i'm right their is a government agency that is in charge of tax which is FIRS @jack Daniels I didn't do documentation but interview on 10 August 2012.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by fumsky002: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
danmaduuu: I was in the Head office By 10am at 7th floor. I only spend like 20 minutes to be precise. I was asked to fill a form with my passport attached, cv and credentilas. On the process of questioning me, she asked me whether i attend this chat before which i said yes, she asked me of the details of my previuos chat with dates. She took it in and later came back and told me they will soon call me for a panel interview. She returned to me all the things they requeted. I guessed she discovered i'm already in thier database awaiting interview. @ blaze007: CBN don't impose tax on commercial banks but regulate them and if i'm right their is a government agency that is in charge of tax which is FIRS @jack Daniels I didn't do documentation but interview on 10 August 2012.

Congratulations broooooo
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2013
My people, any news? Is there still hope for those who did interview since last year? Frustration is beginning to set in o!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by micoma: 4:45am On May 11, 2013
There is hope bro.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 3:57pm On May 15, 2013
@all.what exactly is going on with FBN as per recruitment.@danmaduuu,i hope it wasnt because you presurise your contact that made him/her invite you for the chat cos the info i got state that you can do chat @ anytime not neccessarilly interview time.
Also,i was told series of meetings is currently going on as per d decision on the recruitment as they have so many new branches yet to be opened.Pls,lets keep this forum alive and active.@adesiji77,@adonai,@dansuleiman,@goergee@Alamutatalo,@dotman,@dr wise
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2013
@JackDaniels, I'm just confused. Having done interview since Dec.,2012 one is yet to hear from FBN. May God help us.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 10:41pm On May 15, 2013
No doubt about it, recruitment in FBN for experienced hire is currently on hold. A friend who works there confirmed that and even told me that a lot of their branches are currently under-staffed and are awaiting deployments of new staff. Let us keep the hope alive!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 10:48pm On May 15, 2013
uhmmmmm,but with this graduate trainnee recruitment opening tommorow,guess the recruitment is no longer on hold.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 10:57pm On May 15, 2013
dotman_a: uhmmmmm,but with this graduate trainnee recruitment opening tommorow,guess the recruitment is no longer on hold.

Apologies, I meant that of the experienced hire, as at today. Who knows, they might start calling us from this month since Grad Trainee has been reopened. Let me modify the post.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 1:09pm On May 16, 2013
I was told they will start calling us b/f the end of this month. Pls their is nothing on hold just we can't understand the process or the reason for the delay and equally theirs was an advert for graduate trainee.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by uchee(f): 6:54pm On May 16, 2013
sadI really hope its true they would call those for experienced Hire as I was @their headoffice this Monday and spoke with a Top HR officer who asked me for what role i told him marketing and had interview last year and he told me that d process was not completed as it is on Hold for experienced Hire.So i dont know what to belive anymore..
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 8:58am On May 22, 2013
Their will be an interview for experience hire in FBN head office tommorrow Thursday and Friday. My colleague just show me her invitation. I wonder what is happening to our case. She didn't even apply while we that did our interview since last year are still waiting. Although i don't know the decision they took on our case but my source told me we will either be call for another interview or employment letter.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 6:27pm On May 22, 2013
Imagine confirming this from one of the *hr staff,he has the got to tell me its internal recruitment..(Hey are just bunch of unprofessionals.my takke on this FBN tinz is to put our mind off and face reality of life.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by ixora3(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2013
Hello guys,
Pls i need good information on this,am presently working in a bank but i intend to apply for this ..anyone got infos for on this...or an email to submit CV's to...
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adabonny: 9:32pm On May 22, 2013
Pls guys help me out I cnt summit ma cv tru wforce is there any other way pls dis is ma email eby.babe@yahoo.com I will appreciate it tanks
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 4:22pm On May 23, 2013
She was thru with her interview and received text message after 3hrs that her interview was successful that she will soon be invited for documentation while of one the guys they did the interview with failed. @Dotman did you hear from them? pls let me know so that i will know the next line of action.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 4:46am On May 24, 2013
danmaduuu: She was thru with her interview and received text message after 3hrs that her interview was successful that she will soon be invited for documentation while of one the guys they did the interview with failed. @Dotman did you hear from them? pls let me know so that i will know the next line of action.

At least, these ones are lucky to have received messages telling them of their position unlike those of us who did interview in PHC since Dec.,2012 without a correspondence telling you whether U were successful or not. May God help us.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 6:02pm On May 24, 2013
DANSULEIMAN:

At least, these ones are lucky to have received messages telling them of their position unlike those of us who did interview in PHC since Dec.,2012 without a correspondence telling you whether U were successful or not. May God help us.

Did mine since October 2012 yet no word from HR on whether the application was successful or not.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2013
@Adesiji, God will see us through.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by cku202000: 7:55pm On May 27, 2013
Just got a text 4rm fbn that i sud cal a certain line followin d interview i had wit 'em last nov. That they want to 'revalidate the process'. Av nt cald in yet though. Did any other get the text?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2013
cku202000: Just got a text 4rm fbn that i sud cal a certain line followin d interview i had wit 'em last nov. That they want to 'revalidate the process'. Av nt cald in yet though. Did any other get the text?

My brother, where did you do your interview and was it mktg or operatns?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 8:18am On May 30, 2013
cku202000: Just got a text 4rm fbn that i sud cal a certain line followin d interview i had wit 'em last nov. That they want to 'revalidate the process'. Av nt cald in yet though. Did any other get the text?
We will like to know what transpire via the telephone conversation. Good Luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw / MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.