Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

First Bank Strategic Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Strategic Recruitment (60936 Views)

I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yes. Former IBPLC staff. Let's hope that something good comes out. One does not know if he or she was successful since nobody from FBN is even talkinf to us.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
Any news my ppl?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 6:11am On Mar 08, 2013
It sEems d waiting will soon be over.@Dotman,have u gone 4 ur medicals?may almighty God see us through
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Jack Daniels...what makes you think that the wait will soon be over?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
We are on course. Our employment in on process almost at the second to the last stage and some staff are about leaving the organisation soon, though is an open gorund for those that are willing to go or have issues but they will be paid well. Certainly we shall be their soon (confirm authoriattively). nice weekend all.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
danmaduuu: We are on course. Our employment in on process almost at the second to the last stage and some staff are about leaving the organisation soon, though is an open gorund for those that are willing to go or have issues but they will be paid well. Certainly we shall be their soon (confirm authoriattively). nice weekend all.

How do you mean 'we are on course'? I am anxious to know!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
what exactly is happening with FBN?Have they bitten more than they can chew?Good organisations carries her potential employee along in their recruitment processes.Pls house,any new News?FBN we are waiting plsssssssssss.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Abracadabra (The more you see the less you understand). Pls first bank let us know our faith the waiting period is taking longer than expected.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
I was told they are into CALIBRATION meaning deliberating on promotn and disengagement which should be up by ending,after which they we know the actual replacement and start calling.I hope so cos as u said @danmaduuu,ABRACADABRA.FBN no try @all o.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2013
@Adonai,Adesiji77,Goregee,Dr Wise,Dotman,Alamutatalo,Dr Wise,Danmaduu etc pls update b4 HBP will kill somebody.This situation is not fair on the part of FBN.I hope and wish someone can get accross to their *hr head.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by fumsky002: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
Gud after nun all,
Dis thrend just went silent!!! Pls any update
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
I was offered a job in anoda bank in December last year but a bond was attached to it. i didn;t take it because i was expecting FBN employment. Though b/f i took the decision i ask a senior staff about my faith which he confirmed that i got the job including my posion and salary. Well I put faith in God Almighty but it's really disturbing, not easy and annoying.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Jack Daniels: @Adonai,Adesiji77,Goregee,Dr Wise,Dotman,Alamutatalo,Dr Wise,Danmaduu etc pls update b4 HBP will kill somebody.This situation is not fair on the part of FBN.I hope and wish someone can get accross to their *hr head.

I wish i had the update you require...the wait is tiring but let us keep the faith!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by georgee(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
I have stopped thinking abt this FBN stuff.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
If only they can give updates. They should have at least sent messages on our employment status. How does one know if he or she was successful if you do not have an insider? Let's still hope in God.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by JackDaniels1: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls can someone go to the *HR and make enquiry about our recruitment.This is turning to something else.I don't believe they v not done anything about recruitment this year.1st quarter is gone already,Let's hope 4 d best as April beckons.@danmaduuu,can u still visit them pls?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Heard it's on hold for now. May God help us.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by adonai36: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hello house, I was opportuned to meet with FBN head of strategic recruitment recently, and I asked him how far, he said the recruitment is on hold for now, and there is likelihood of starting all over again. But the goodnews is that there will be consideration for candidates that have been called earlier or that in their database.

Let's be prayerful and hopeful.

Shalom
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thank you @Adonai.I was equally opportuned to chat with one of the *hr guys who told me activities will start very very soon and to buttress ur point,he said they re considering starting all over again.But due to the funds involved,they will first consider those that have been cleared and those already in their database.In all,prayer is needed.I can see so many new branches all over Lagos.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Adesiji77: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
@adonai36,@dotman_a...thanks for the update
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
Start over again? Well we are waiting.Hope that the disappointment will be a blessing in disguise.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Dotman & Adonai, are you saying that the former interviews are cancelled and people who have done interview before will have to start all over?
Please clarify. Thank you.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by fumsky002: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
pls u guys should help us with info, lets knw whts up, cos i did my own interview since jan 31,in ph....pls ooooo, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllppppp
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by DANSULEIMAN(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
@fumsky are you saying there was an interview in Jan.,2013?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by Bkl4real: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Had my first interview 5th march, 2013 at the bank's Marina HQ. Any update yet?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by teddy2011: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2013
Gmrn my peeps... With all these news na wa 4 FBN o. So they still conduct interviews yet people r on the waitn list & dont know their faith. Atleast get back to us lets know if we were sucessful or not rather than ignoring or promising to get back to us. This is the begining of another quarter. Lets keep praying. With God all things are possible. I believe we would scale through IJN. Amen!
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by fumsky002: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2013
@Dansuleiman, I had an interview in Jan, ooo....we r all praying sha cos d wait seems endless......it's well
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2013
Gd morning my good ppl of NL.As someone said earlier,the more u try to search 4 info,the more confusedd u get.All the same,the only thing we need now is prayer.Based on my conversation with a top official in *hr this morning,I infered that the hold has been lifted on Marketing staff recruitment remaining Operatn staff which will be soon.if u re a marketing and u v done interview I think ur own prayer should include fasting possibly dry one and start pressing all d burtons.For operatns,pls let's keep praying.Pls ppl can still make enquiries to confirm this pls.@Adonai,@Adesiji,@danmaduu@Dansuleiman@Gorgee@Alamutatalo and my very good and eloquent former colleague@Dr Wise.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
My cousin was called for a pre chat assessment interview this morning.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by dotmana1: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2013
@danmaduu,pls confirm from ur cousin wheather it is operations or marketing pls?
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by danmaduuu: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2013
@dotman_a: is for operation.
Re: First Bank Strategic Recruitment by ttomexy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
please where is the chat taking place abuja, lagos or where , thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw / MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.