Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166663 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 17, 2015
barwaaqo:

I would appreciate a warm hello, we can take it from there.

No thank you, Barwaaqo/Yareey/Axum/Ajuran/Makhir/?/?/X/X/etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm not them I'm just a pan african Somali with a vision for our people.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 17, 2015
barwaaqo:

And I am Genghis Khan come back to life.

You need mental help.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 17, 2015
JustCare:

sorry... that's how demanding survival could be sometimes. You might need a week off?

I'll be able to get some time offf, thanks. Hope you're feeling better.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 4:24am On Jan 17, 2015
i will never embrace pan africanism!!
i just dont get why you black africans claim egyptians!

they enslaved you yet you claim their asses

here is how the ancient egyptians saw somalis aka puntites

exactly the same

You guys have nasty habit of claiming and looking up to your slave masters. Disgraceful!!

here claim your ancestors
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HX_oxK56fJo/T7qMB3HI5aI/AAAAAAAADw4/Woolh7FZPqI/s1600/The+Walking+Stick+of+Tutankhamun21.jpeg[/img]
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 17, 2015
What do the Egyptians have to do with this thread! This thread is about Pan-Africanism. What do the EGyptians have to do with this?

First of all Ancient Egypt was NEVER a slave society. They never enslaved anything And there are also many depictions of Egyptians killing many non-blacks like this one.

The image your showing is a fan among Eurocentrics. Which shows central Africans. You and other Eurocentrics forget that there were many Africans on the Nile.

And I don't know why Somalis like you keep trying to claim the land of Punt when last time I remembered recent archaeological work showed it was in the modern area of Eritrea. So who's trying to claim who?

But more importantly many genetic studies all consistently show that the Ancient Egyptians largely grouped with modern day Niolitic/Nilo-Saharan who are considered "black" or "Negroid". grin grin grin

Stop with this fake Somali chest pounding already.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:03am On Jan 17, 2015
KidStranglehold:
What do the Egyptians have to do with this thread! This thread is about Pan-Africanism. What do the EGyptians have to do with this?

First of all Ancient Egypt was NEVER a slave society. They never enslaved anything And there are also many depictions of Egyptians killing many non-blacks like this one.

The image your showing is a fan among Eurocentrics. Which shows central Africans. You and other Eurocentrics forget that there were many Africans on the Nile.

And I don't know why Somalis like you keep trying to claim the land of Punt when last time I remembered recent archaeological work showed it was in the modern area of Eritrea. So who's trying to claim who?

But more importantly many genetic studies all consistently show that the Ancient Egyptians largely grouped with modern day Niolitic/Nilo-Saharan who are considered "black" or "Negroid". grin grin grin

Stop with this fake Somali chest pounding already.

My friend Ancient Egyptians enslaved many ppeople, they enslaved blacks, libyans and most people from their surroundings.

Which chest pounding?

Did you get the book?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:04am On Jan 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Why did you add me into this? angry
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:05am On Jan 17, 2015
barwaaqo:

Don't worry, this is how they treat every somali,

I'm not him but they insist on grouping me together with him
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Why did you add me into this? angry

You really are insane. Add Puntite to your never-ending stream of personalities.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:13am On Jan 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You really are insane. Add Puntite to your never-ending stream of personalities.

Why?

Why is there so much hate towards a guy you don't even know?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:14am On Jan 17, 2015
And who's Puntite?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2015
TerryCarr:

i never said that but it is fact that black american are better off then all other black groups on the planet.

mostly yes but the same goes for all blacks. entertainment is a powerful medium sadly most of it is ruled by whites.

did you not read my comment carefully
"it's the curse of the black African, most nations & or areas with a lot of blacks are junk"
but black american are a lot richer & well off then most other black groups. especially the other new world blacks in Latin nations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eohfuzusHTg

On that I can agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 5:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

My friend Ancient Egyptians enslaved many ppeople, they enslaved blacks, libyans and most people from their surroundings.

Which chest pounding?

Did you get the book?
they enslaved everyone unlike them cuz they were ancient somalis. plizz im no eurocentric! im no pink pig! im a somalicentric!!

https://books.google.no/books?id=pcyq6meIs-EC&pg=PA35&dq=unehe+somalis+ancient+egypt&hl=no&sa=X&ei=9uC5VOqvN8LjO8TEgMgE&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=unehe%20somalis%20ancient%20egypt&f=false
here in this book this women complains why black africans were called negroes(unehe) by the ancient egyptians and not somalis.
they failed to call somalis negroes hahahaa
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Ever since the Somali Diaspora has started returning to Somalia, things have been coming back to life,

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2012/feb/20/what-role-somalia-diaspora-rebuilding

Mogadishu itself is transforming and most of the city now doesn't even show signs of the twenty year war that wreaked havoc on the country

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:
they enslaved everyone unlike them cuz they were ancient somalis. plizz im no eurocentric! im no pink pig! im a somalicentric!!

[img]https://books.google.no/books?id=pcyq6meIs-EC&pg=PA35&dq=unehe+somalis+ancient+egypt&hl=no&sa=X&ei=9uC5VOqvN8LjO8TEgMgE&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=unehe%20somalis%20ancient%20egypt&f=false[/img]

here in this book this women complains why black africans were called negroes(unehe) by the ancient egyptians and not somalis.
they failed to call somalis negroes hahahaa

F*ck off

your not wanted here
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 5:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:
Ever since the Somali Diaspora has started returning to Somalia, things have been coming back to life,

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2012/feb/20/what-role-somalia-diaspora-rebuilding

Mogadishu itself is transforming and most of the city now doesn't even show signs of the twenty year war that wreaked havoc on the country
Thats great my brotha!! The somali kingdom shall rise again at last. If we could just stop slicing dicing vaginas because of firacooni(Pharoah) that would be nice.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:29am On Jan 17, 2015
barwaaqo:

I would appreciate a warm hello, we can take it from there.

Hello smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

Thats great my brotha!! The somali kingdom shall rise again at last. If we could just stop slicing dicing vaginas because of firacooni(Pharoah) that would be nice.

Like I said f*ck off and stop starting sh*t
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

F*ck off

your not wanted here
bro stop sucking negro dick! what i said wasnt incorrect. that was written in a book i just found thought it was hilarious!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

bro stop sucking negro dick! what i said wasnt incorrect. that was written in a book i just found thought it was hilarious!

Khaniis
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

undecided

It was racist
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 5:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Like I said f*ck off and stop starting sh*t
What!! you are evil! are you seriously advocating that we continue slicing dicing vagina Phaoronic style?

i bet you are 3degree black belt vagina slicer! Salute!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

undecided

It was racist
ok, but i was just searching on google book somali and ancient egyptians. that was the first thing that pooped up!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

What!! you are evil! are you seriously advocating that we continue slicing dicing vagina Phaoronic style?

i bet you are 3degree black belt vagina slicer! Salute!!

No, I'm not,

I didn't even read your comment.

My reasoning is if the first two comments are dumb, then the ones that follow are not worth my time.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:36am On Jan 17, 2015
KidStrangleHold, did you get the book?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 5:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:
And who's Puntite?
who are you asking? god?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

I know which was my point. That Puntite character acted like they only enslaved blacks(when ironically it can be argued/proven the ancient Egyptians grouped with modern "black" Africans genetically), when not only was Ancient Egypt not a slave based society like say Rome, but most of the "slaves" were prisoners of war and they varied on their "race". If anything Ancient Egypt had more Middle Eastern prisoners of war.

Maakhir:

Which chest pounding?
The ignorance that was displayed. Randomly putting down one group to take pride in your one. And to be fair its not just that "Puntite" character or Axum, but seems to be a common thing on this site by many. I just tackle the ignorance whether it be from Somalis, Nigerians,etc. And I have from Nigerians many times on here.

Maakhir:

Did you get the book?

http://books.google.com/books/about/Taariikhdii_daraawiishta_iyo_Sayid_Maxam.html?id=n2wMAQAAIAAJ

Not yet, having a hard time since its not western.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:42am On Jan 17, 2015
KidStranglehold:

I know which was my point. That Puntite character acted like they only enslaved blacks(when ironically it can be argued/proven the ancient Egyptians grouped with modern "black" Africans genetically), when not only was Ancient Egypt not a slave based society like say Rome, but most of the "slaves" were prisoners of war and they varied on their "race". If anything Ancient Egypt had more Middle Eastern prisoners of war.

The ignorance that was displayed. Randomly putting down one group to take pride in your one. And to be fair its not just that "Puntite" character or Axum, but seems to be a common thing on this site by many. I just tackle the ignorance whether it be from Somalis, Nigerians,etc. And I have from Nigerians many times on here.

http://books.google.com/books/about/Taariikhdii_daraawiishta_iyo_Sayid_Maxam.html?id=n2wMAQAAIAAJ

Not yet, having a hard time since its not western.

Ignore Puntite, the racist people are always the most ignorant.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

Salam, I see another Somali has entered the Dark Jungle which is Nairaland.

Welcome my brother.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Please respect your fellow Somali. Stop acting like a Khaaniss

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Bro can i ask you question? serious one im new to this site just wanna get along sorry for earlier!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.