Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,953 members, 7,824,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95843 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Uzee24: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
See the viewership on this thread. Whats the hype about.

What has Busola been waiting for since all these years?

Even if she didnt report to the police, who did she confined in at that point in time?

Getting married, did she tell Timi?

If she did, what did he do? Lots of unanswered questions.

If I were to air my opinion, I would say she is on a mission to tarnish the pastor's image....period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Wendybrown(f): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
grandstar:
I'm happy being a Jehovah's Witness.

The monstrous powers these religious highwaymen command in their mushroom churches, is the primary cause of these filth. The charges against him are so weighty and abominable and i shudder at the hurt other females would have undergone in the hands of these religious mobster.

In our congregations, we are all brothers like Jesus directed(Read Matthew 23:8-12). Though we have those taken the lead among us such as the Elders, they command respect and do not Lord it over us (Hebrews 13:17, Matthew 20:25:28).

In our congregations, no special sitting positions for anyone or even their wives. I shudder at the godship given to pastors in many Pentecostalism.

Even though I'm not JW member I can't but agree with you on this.This is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by VolvoS60(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
lionson3:
Timi shouldn't have allowed this because at the end of the day the wife will be at the receiving end. My wife (then my fiancee) was sexually abused by a Pastor but I urged her to let it go because I couldn't stand to see my wife answering rediculous questions here and there. Today, we have forgiven the pastor and life goes on.

Let's note the following;
1. Everyone will not believe you.
2. Why now? Why not when the incident happened?
3. It wasn't wise of timi to have taken this issue to the court of social media. What does he hope to achieve by this?
4. Even if Timi's wife goes to court, for want of evidence the case will thrown out of court because judgement cannot be based on her account of what happened because it will be her word against his word even if there was a third party, it won't count. So dead on arrival.

My advise is allow this issue to rest.

^^^
You say "we have forgiven the pastor"? undecided Are you claiming victimhood by association? At best you can only begin to imagine a tiny bit of what your wife went through. You think you can feel her pain? undecided

Your wife may have forgiven her pastor. That was her choice to make. If indeed Dakolo was raped and she has chosen not to forgive, that's her choice to make. And what is forgiveness anyway? It is entirely possible that Dakolo has forgiven her alleged rapist (if indeed he did rape her) and she still has gone public for other reasons. Maybe to protect other vulnerable young women. Maybe her rapist is unrepentant and is still a threat to others. None of us can tell.

You claim your wife was sexually assaulted by her pastor. I would imagine you saw firsthand the trauma she went through - the confusion, fear and pain. And yet you are asking the Dakolos "why now? why not when the incident happened?" undecided Really?

I am beginning to doubt if your story is true.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by fergie001: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
PastorDannie:

Very correct... It seems u have experienced one of this commando pastors. They would never own up instead, they would play with words and scriptures or outrightly threaten legal and spiritual actions. Talking frm experience.
As in eh......
You can turn gay sef if you follow their mouths....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
lionson3:
Timi shouldn't have allowed this because at the end of the day the wife will be at the receiving end. My wife (then my fiancee) was sexually abused by a Pastor but I urged her to let it go because I couldn't stand to see my wife answering rediculous questions here and there. Today, we have forgiven the pastor and life goes on.

Let's note the following;
1. Everyone will not believe you.
2. Why now? Why not when the incident happened?
3. It wasn't wise of timi to have taken this issue to the court of social media. What does he hope to achieve by this?
4. Even if Timi's wife goes to court, for want of evidence the case will thrown out of court because judgement cannot be based on her account of what happened because it will be her word against his word even if there was a third party, it won't count. So dead on arrival.

My advise is allow this issue to rest.
And that Pastor is likely still raping woman till today because of your cowardness.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by mrZENographer: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:

Kindly name one has person that has died in a painful way as a result of blasphemy... don't bring Bible story oo

The person you quoted said "blasphemy brings eternal damnation". That is 100% biblically correct.

Jesus said of his accusers, all sins shall be forgiven but the blasphemy of the Holyghost, because they said he cast of devils with the power of Beelzebub.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by fergie001: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
olaBC007:

Nigerians always what
Hahahahahaahahahah..........
We forgive jare......forget our gra gra
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kiezodumah(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
ariketalks:

As if people needed any extra proof.

U really understood that write up...esplly that part " people who have been removed from service in church cos of disciplnary issues "

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by tiwiex(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Who do we believe, to a large extent I don’t believe Dakolo’s wife.

What do you think her motive is? Many people didn't even know she had ever crossed his path. She has been married for six years now. What could she really gain from this? Just thinking my brother.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dyze(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
timmyoj:
So for the first time, I would comment on a YouTube video and I think it is worth my time.
Seen the interview and read quite a number of comments and as expected all series of hatred and hell shots at the accused person.
And as expected once a Church or a Pastor is involved, there is never 2 sides to any story, the man must be judged and crucified with immediate effect... But be that as it may, I am not responding to defend the "man of God" who I only hear of on Social Media and know nothing more about him or his church.

My few concerns are more towards the Media Outfit that granted this interview and the website they are selling which I just checked out (http://notinmychurch.ng/)

So first of all, a celebrity's wife found no other means to express her pains (of a matter her family and her husband as she says has been aware of for years), but on an unpopular media outfit that one may easily suspect may be out for some publicity moves.

And I am in no way saying that she may be lying (which in fact she may - we never know - maybe for now), but suddenly after years there's now a need to speak out and like I said, I do not know the Pastor neither do I stand with him or anyone for that matter (life is deeper than we often think we know)... Indeed there is every possibility that the pastor indeed committed such a crime against humanity as much as there are many false preachers out there today... And just maybe his past or even God's judgement has finally come for him and surely it has come in a very hard way that I cannot tell how the drama will turn out.

Be that as it may, my most concern asides justice for the poor lady (if indeed she went through such a violation from someone who she thought she could look up to), I have a question or 2 for the media outfit propagating this idea and as the one-page website (I checked) reads in part (with a Bible verse to back it up):
"...For those who have been abused - mentally, physically and emotionally - from authority figures in the church, you are not alone.
Tell your story, speak out, get help. You deserve to be whole - our God would have it no other way..."

So I ask whoever runs this campaign: WHAT EXACTLY IS THE AIM OR VISION OF THIS MOVEMENT? Because if this movement was started by a so-called "Christian" (of which I doubt), I wonder on what basis it was started...
'Cos asides raising further attacks against "The Church" that is already under attack (notice I did not say "a pastor"wink, and fuelling hatred towards preachers in the hearts of many who are gullible and not spiritually grown enough to manage their emotions, a hatred that would definitely extend to both the guilty and the innocent alike... I do not see what healing that any such victim can attain that cannot be achieved in a less catastrophic manner... 'Cos in your so-called quest to do "God's work" by fishing out the "bad golden eggs" (which is not a bad idea per say), but looking at the bigger picture, you are actually tearing down God's work much more than helping it... Moreso I am not sure there is anywhere in the Bible that adviced that authority figures must be brought to the public place and flogged for their wrongs in the name of God's work (but of course I am not God either to know how He chooses to judge anyone)...

And just a general point of note (especially to those who are Christians): Again I state clearly, I am not defending nor standing with any man / woman, I know neither of them and I cannot make comments on a matter I do not have a full picture of... But believe it or not, judge the matter or not, God's love and forgiveness is deeper than man would ever understand, and sorry to say, but this same accused man may meet you in heaven (thats if you are sure of making it yourself)...

And I said that on a general note, not on this specific matter... nuff said!

Wow!! God bless you for this thoughtful write up
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by StrikeBack(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
mrZENographer:

The person you quoted said "blasphemy brings eternal damnation". That is 100% biblically correct.

Jesus said of his accusers, all sins shall be forgiven but the blasphemy of the Holyghost, because they said he cast of devils with the power of Beelzebub.
Oga forget story and name just 1 person that you know
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by studentofTruth: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

You too much! kiss

U just too much with the correct analysis!

Shebi she wants him to sue her. Ode!

She can deceive Nigerians but she can't deceive you and i

The issue wasn't whether she enjoyed herself with the man then. (She may have even initiated it herself). The real question (and that's what will nail the man) is how old was she when they started enjoying themselves. If truly she's 17 years when it all started, then it's a case of statutory rape, and that's what the lady is banking on.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by tiwiex(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uzee24:

Even if she didnt report to the police, who did she confined in at that point in time?

If I were to air my opinion, I would say she is on a mission to tarnish the pastor's image....period.

There are many pastors. Why tarnish this particular pastor? She picked him randomly?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by mrZENographer: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
Oga forget story and name just 1 person that you know

Eternal Damnation:
Is a state of eternal separation from God and suffering in a lake of fire. It is not a physical phenomenon. And it's only the dead that see it, not the living.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Profkenny1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Busola, prove to us that you were raped or keep your mouth shut!

I am a sworn Atheist and I don't base my beliefs on anecdotal evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nerro042: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

See your mouth!

Every adult in any relationship has been raped at least once (QED)

When your girlfriend says she's tired and you continue to brush your cap against her vegetation, what do you call that?!
Nairaland no go kill pesin

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Maydfourth: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
After this saga that is if you survive it then we will start on ur activities as a cult man in unilorin....Season film coming ...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nerro042: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

See your mouth!

Every adult in any relationship has been raped at least once (QED)

When your girlfriend says she's tired and you continue to brush your cap against her vegetation, what do you call that?!
nairaland no go kill me

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Deepfeel(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Even if he is guilty which I think he is, with money he's gonna fight the rape victim and go Scot free undecided. People need to be careful of the lives they lives, past lives/mistakes can hunt.
The question is can she prove the rape allegations with evidence?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Altern8(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
virago:

This doesn't vindicate her , it takes more than 2 people coming out to claim you raped them to secure a verdict

Am I wrong? Ese didn’t accuse the Pastor of Rape.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by wirinet(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
studentofTruth:

The issue wasn't whether she enjoyed herself with the man then. (She may have even initiated it herself). The real question (and that's what will nail the man) is how old was she when they started enjoying themselves. If truly she's 17 years when it all started, then it's a case of statutory rape, and that's what the lady is banking on.
You think Timi and wife are illiterate and don't know the legal implications of the accusation? I think they have planned to bring the pastor down. If the pastor ever go to court, it is finished for him. They would open cans of worm enough to fill a bucket. I am sure they have assembled other abused girls who are prepared to testify against the pastor.
If pastor Fatoyinbo is wise, he better just rake on social media and quietly hide in his church while continuing to collect tithes from his sheep.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by StrikeBack(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
mrZENographer:

Eternal Damnation:
Is a state of eternal separation from God and suffering in a lake of fire. It is not a physical phenomenon. And it's only the dead that see it, not the living.
Can't read this.

Have a nice day
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kenturkey048(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If this man denys everything, everyone will believe him unfortunately. Have u wondered why women keep rape issues to themselves
you alone made sense from this whole gibberish. I av seen similar cases....even if you talk ,,nobody go believe ,,them go even blame you join...seeing situations of rape victims,blame for being raped, severally..even one happened under my nose . elder cousins'(woman) fiancée(man) sexually molesting fiacees' junior cousin(girl)...na the small girl still collect blame...just to cover the whole mezz...you know what .,,till today she still feel pains....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Profkenny1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
hammerF1:
My honest suspicion here is that, he fucuked her back in the day.

No rape here, i mean, her sister was in the house as she said and she did not report or screem so the sister will come and help her.

After dat she still went to his house even after he got married and they tried to Fcuck again or did fcuck again while his wife was in the house.

Na like dis modern day rape dey?

Honestly, she still pissed that he did not have a relationship with her, aside pussy and dick meeting.

She married and struggling and still seeing him looking fresh.

That is wat this is all about and na money go settle am, las, las.

You're 100% correct! Only logical minds would understand why she's superpissed at Biodun Fatoyinbo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Altern8(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
This summarises my stand on this matter.

Nothing more to add.

LordAdam16:

Oga I'm not a legal practitioner and I don't give a rat arse about public opinion. Mob mentality does not solve the problem. It creates more.

The problem is that persons (often men) in positions of power exploit their status to coerce those beneath them to engage in a sexual act or quid pro quo and then use their influence to avoid accountability. To solve that problem effectively, there has to be deterrent. That deterrent is jail time and accompanied ostracization in society.

Now you could argue that the #metoo jungle-style social justice is also a deterrent. But it isn't effective. All it's done is split people into two camps: those who believe women and those who stay on the side of the law. The consequence is the backlash that women have received from the workplace to larger society.

The whole Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey; yank everything else but don't send him to jail rubs me the wrong way. Nassar will never see the outside of a prison cell ever again. That's justice. If a crime isn't worth sending to a person to jail for; then how can you possibly convince me that it's worth tarnishing their reputation, taking their livelihoods, and just straight up sh*tting on their lives for.

Nobody ever says, when you can't prove a murder; go to the court of public opinion to air your allegation and let everyone rip the accused of being guilty without due process. This is only applicable to sexual assault. Even Rwandan rape victims needed court adjudication to hound perpetrators. And most of those were open-and-shut cases. We're not in a war situation, and we're engaging in mob action! Why?

If you have no proof or otherwise can't file a case; go see a psychiatrist for closure. As a society we let poor people who can't pay for hospital card die at a hospital A&E department; but somehow we want to prove our morality by lynching people without evidence all in the name of social justice or court of public opinion.

-Lord
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by TruthinAction: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
If there is no witness to substantiate her claim, such as a third party eye witness, audio or video recording or any item belonging to him she held back, the allegation is null and void. And she will be charged for character defamation. Before you come out to make allegations, have enough evidence otherwise it will turn against you like it did to Kemi Oluloyo.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uzee24:

there are forces meant to bring Christianity down.

She was raped but still attended his church, it's so obvious she's trying to destroy the man of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by victorian(f): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
studentofTruth:

That's means she and Timi are in, on this charade for the money!

Smhhhhh

How much they will reel out of the court case if it favoured them
No wonder she said the Pastor can sue her if she's lying!!!

Wow! shocked

Mehn Timi and his wife are even worse than I thought sef!

If it's true, then shame on all of them!

Shame!

Because of money, they are ready to soil their names publicly. Especially Timi wife!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Legendguru: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
some women are evil and can.run a man down if they dont..get what they want. for this reason i will not.conclude that is cooked up allegation or true.

if she has evidence .she should come up with it and the so call pastor should face the consequencies .also i am not the church type so i dont.believe in any pastor but my lord and only saviour. i have watched so called redeem pastors becoming millionaires overnight .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Jaqenhghar: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
The robust reply at last
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
TruthinAction:
If there is no witness to substantiate her claim, such as a third party eye witness, audio or video recording or any item belonging to him she held back, the allegation is null and void. And she will be charged for character defamation. Before you come out to make allegations, have enough evidence otherwise it will turn against you like it did to Kemi Oluloyo.
most people think the world revolves around social media, there only power is to rant and cuss on Twitter.

The woman is obviously going to jail and no amount of likes and re tweet will save her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
My friend shut up there, as if we do not know what is going on in JW,Brothers use Sisters like tissue paper cos sisters must marry brother, no need telling you what "UNBELIVERS"do with you so called sisters. Do not bring this your crap here please.
grandstar:
I'm happy being a Jehovah's Witness.

The monstrous powers these religious highwaymen command in their mushroom churches, is the primary cause of these filth. The charges against him are so weighty and abominable and i shudder at the hurt other females would have undergone in the hands of these religious mobster.

In our congregations, we are all brothers like Jesus directed(Read Matthew 23:8-12). Though we have those taken the lead among us such as the Elders, they command respect and do not Lord it over us (Hebrews 13:17, Matthew 20:25:28).

In our congregations, no special sitting positions for anyone or even their wives. I shudder at the godship given to pastors in many Pentecostalism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.