Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,061 members, 7,825,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95847 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by gassbee: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Timi n wife just made a mess of themselves, no single evidence, u can't prove anything

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Cimboltv: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Full video of Pastor Fatoyinbo reply to Busola Dakolo,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN6pESjUH68
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by virago(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
brodalikeme:
Pastor, when flies start following someone too much, check there is stench some where.
Hope the ladies won't form a collision like they did to R Kelly and Tiger Woods with strong evidence and bring you to your knees.
Pastor check your trouser well well, there is something to clean in there.

Collision or coalition
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
fergie001:
I can bet there is not going to be any lawyer or court -anything.
Funny enough, his wife knows the truth but will protect him for family sake.

Sir,you did this....you raped her....
Not necessarily forcing her physically, you lured her as an underage, used your charming and pastoral position and had your way with her Sir.....own up and say Sorry, Nigerians always forgive.

This is exactly what my mind has been telling me about this issue since the first time I read about it. He took advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Glorylynn: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pls what is Regina daniel,is it a lake or a pond?

emamos:
Coza saga don overthrow reginatu Daniel news
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by philip0906(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Flier:
There is no evidence It happened long time ago.You must tell immediately you are raped or keep silent forever
Simple! Report immediately it happens so investigation can begin and it is on record that such case has been filed, not wait years after to make senseless and unfounded allegations.

Just look at the ediots accusing Trump too. No proof, just noise

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by millhouse: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
dyydxx:

1. It's not for her to be believed, it's for her to expose a serial sexual predator who preys on church girls he's supposed to pastor.
2.Chairman, you obviously dont know about the psyche of sexual abuse victims. this is a hurt, inner hurt that needs inner healing. she is in a position in her life to finally do something about it. Most young naive immature girls can't resist a man of power and influence taken advantage of them. some dont know how to react. some are stunned, some dont even believe the act that just happened to them, some are in denial...I could go on and on and on. Now she's in a place in her life she can tell her story.
3. Court of social media is the right place it should be. 17 years has passed so there wont be any physical evidence, but a serial sexual predator needs to be caged. it's good because this forces the COZA pastor to defend his image. He should sue her for defamation if he's lying.
4. Timi's wife dont need court, she needs the satisfaction of exposing the rapist
I crossed examined busola's Testimony...it has an agenda. All she kept saying was she did not do anything at every point painting herself in as a naive 16 years old. She told nobody even tho she and her mum was close. No one noticed her sudden change in behavior to probe what was happening to her. She mentioned at a point that they always host all this infinity guys in their house. From her story I could relate she has this flare for celebrities. I would not be shocked if she made the first advance to the pastor in quote. No wonder she ended up marrying another celeb. I think she just like to play the innocent. She even mentioned she was quite outspoken and not an introvert? how come she is not talking like a naive child still in the interview after how many children? So she still went back to that church after all that? So many things are not corresponding. The only thing I can infact bring out is that there was indeed a sexual relationship. She is probably aiming for revenge for how she was treated by him. From my analysis of her, she was actually tripping for him at that time being an handsome and influential dude. Every guys should know how ladies can change naratives to suit themeselves when they want. There is more to the story.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dheaven: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
I knew it.... Timi is broke and his music is going down so he sent his wife to blackmail the pastor in order to trend so as to release a song about it to kickstart his dead career
You are not far from the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by iJhoe(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Amidst sundry crises and contradiction. To be very objective and impersonal i feel it's rather to late to explode this, it begs to question the authencity of the claim rather will it be so wrong to jump to conclusion that what happened never existed. Conclusion in this case is disastrous. i will have to blame dakolo's wife 4 waiting this long to spill out this. On the other hand i considered it a non-issue but considering several other accusations the PASTOR is been alleged of. It seeks the avenue to clinically investigate the so called MOG and be prosecuted if found quilty. The dreaded mentality of touch not my annointed should be outstripped. What happens to high profiled public personalities like RONALDo, Neymar, Bill clinton, Rkelly in Europe is huge enough in itself that to send a signal to Africa that there is no get-away under whatever privileges for anybody at all who twisted the the arm of the law

Either Pastor or not, once u break the law, you face the wrath of such. It pleases GOD and man even

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by flattenyourbely: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm is it rape topic that's reigning this raining season?
God over to you.

We deliver nationwide
Buy your Waist trainer
to flatten big belly and be of a good shape.
Waist trainer still available.

Call or whatsapp 0-9-083930001

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by virago(f): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:
rapist association of nigerian(COZA chapter) have spoken

eṣe Walter has been vindicated

This doesn't vindicate her , it takes more than 2 people coming out to claim you raped them to secure a verdict
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by philip0906(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
gassbee:
Timi n wife just made a mess of themselves, no single evidence, u can't prove anything
Complete mess of themselves...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dyydxx: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
millhouse:
I crossed examined busola's Testimony...it has an agenda. All she kept saying was she did not do anything at every point painting herself in as a naive 16 years old. She told nobody even tho she and her mum was close. No one noticed her sudden change in behavior to probe what was happening to her. She mentioned at a point that they always host all this infinity guys in their house. From her story I could relate she has this flare for celebrities. I would not be shocked if she made the first advance to the pastor in quote. No wonder she ended up marrying another celeb. I think she just like to play the innocent. She even mentioned she was quite outspoken and not an introvert? how come she is not talking like a naive child still in the interview after how many children? So she still went back to that church after all that? So many things are not corresponding. The only thing I can infact bring out is that there was indeed a sexual relationship. She is probably aiming for revenge for how she was treated by him. From my analysis of her, she was actually tripping for him at that time being an handsome and influential dude. Every guys should know how ladies can change naratives to suit themeselves when they want. There is more to the story.

I dont agree with you but let's agree you a correct. Do you think it's okay for a pastor to be taking advantage of young girls? this girl is 17 for crying out loud
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by WINDSOW(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
grandstar:
I'm happy being a Jehovah's Witness.

The monstrous powers these religious highwaymen command in their mushroom churches, is the primary cause of these filth. The charges against him are so weighty and abominable and i shudder at the hurt other females would have undergone in the hands of these religious mobster.

In our congregations, we are all brothers like Jesus directed(Read Matthew 23:8-12). Though we have those taken the lead among us such as the Elders, they command respect and do not Lord it over us (Hebrews 13:17, Matthew 20:25:28).

In our congregations, no special sitting positions for anyone or even their wives. I shudder at the godship given to pastors in many Pentecostalism.
Just shut the fuc,k up. My G. Friend is a JW n we bang well. So don't come here n preach Holiness. U should speak for yourself. Sex escapades is personal. Mind you am not a JW n I know she can't marry me cos she said JW are not allowed to marry non JW.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SEGLIZ: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
emamos:

kai!?
all this nairaland children and citizens self, wer dem from see unna self, which one be "reginatu" again o?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by NwaJozi: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
God of men
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Auxigen(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
emamos:

abi... Finally
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Deicide: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
This thing is going to end with the woman apologizing to the Man of God! Is it not Nigeria again grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by virago(f): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Which evidence will Timi Dakolo's wife tender In court now? Where is the pant or any other evidence? Except she can describe the exact size of the pastor's rod of Moses

Even that can't secure a conviction as they may have been lovers then and there was mutual consent before the very act

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by kushercain: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
ariketalks:

As if people needed any extra proof.

Exactly!

A classic shotgun to the foot technique. Already laying defense against future cases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by madbuk: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
The way he uses I and then says we as a church..the accusation is against him not the entire church..hmm
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by agro100(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by victorian(f): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Perfect! cheesy

Sue them to their last kobo, make them even borrow join to pay up! grin

Gullible husband and wife!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by agarawu23(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cases like this without the woman to show any evidence will be hard o this is a case of Over 10yrs
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by StrikeBack(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kate06:

May God forgive you.

You and others who just think what you type on social media is not been read by God are so myopic.

Have you not seen many going to Facebook to talk about death and the next thing you see is they are dead?

I have seen people talking about been wealthy and rich and few days/months later,they are.

What ever you say,type or believe ll definitely come to be.
what is your take on this issue?
You think we are all gullible like you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Charmingrascal(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oga are u the only "Paito" in Nigeria

He knows he slept with many Church members and he knows that some other women will come out in few months to tell the World their stories. Hence is admittance that more people will come out to say false things against him.

I knew that his sheeples would say it is the devil that is trying to bring down his Ministry

I know it won't end here. if lies run for 20 years truth will surely catch up wit it one day
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by planetx: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
My sister use to follow one of this fake god of men in Nigeria until he duped her of a large sum of money and she discovered he was sleeping with the married women in the church before she stop going to the church and ignore his calls. Women are especially susceptible to this wolf in sheep's clothing because I met him once when I visited Nigeria and could tell right away what a fraud he was.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by lochi01(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!
Na sniper u 4 talk
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by brodalikeme(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
virago:

Collision or coalition
Typo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by victorian(f): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
millhouse:

You too much! kiss

U just too much with the correct analysis!

Shebi she wants him to sue her. Ode!

She can deceive Nigerians but she can't deceive you and i

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
emamos:
reginatu is not happy about it
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
dyydxx:

Bro I'm not sure I agree with you and this is why.

Firstly, this man is a known philanderer, offcourse there is no law against that but you are a pastor that take advantage of young immature naive girls just to have sex with after deceiving them that it's some kind of spiritual blessing. This is a man that now has 3 allegations of sexual impropriety. You remember Bill Cosby, America's favorite dad....this is kind of what we are dealing with here.

2ndly, You know rape cases most times have statute of limitation depending on the state, as this happened 17 years ago it's very unlikely there is any solid evidence to prove a rape case in a court of law, hence why the court of public opinion is the only way to go. Now as this now a public opinion court case, this is where the defamation case helps Fatoyinbo. It's all PR and Image credibility at this point. If he were to opt for that, it's very likely more victims would come out which is what is needed to actually show a pattern of predatory sexual deviance especially as a so called Pastor. This is also why he is unlikely to tow that path unless he is genuinely innocent. Common, 3 sexual allegations not even CR7 or Neymar had to deal with that. There is definitely a pattern here.

Somebody is telling the truth here. Both can't be right or truthful. She doesn't need to file a rape case to make her point. Her point is to expose this guy as a serial sexual predator. Mission accomplished. He is the one obligated to fight back

Oga I'm not a legal practitioner and I don't give a rat arse about public opinion. Mob mentality does not solve the problem. It creates more.

The problem is that persons (often men) in positions of power exploit their status to coerce those beneath them to engage in a sexual act or quid pro quo and then use their influence to avoid accountability. To solve that problem effectively, there has to be deterrent. That deterrent is jail time and accompanied ostracization in society.

Now you could argue that the #metoo jungle-style social justice is also a deterrent. But it isn't effective. All it's done is split people into two camps: those who believe women and those who stay on the side of the law. The consequence is the backlash that women have received from the workplace to larger society.

The whole Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey; yank everything else but don't send him to jail rubs me the wrong way. Nassar will never see the outside of a prison cell ever again. That's justice. If a crime isn't worth sending to a person to jail for; then how can you possibly convince me that it's worth tarnishing their reputation, taking their livelihoods, and just straight up sh*tting on their lives for.

Nobody ever says, when you can't prove a murder; go to the court of public opinion to air your allegation and let everyone rip the accused of being guilty without due process. This is only applicable to sexual assault. Even Rwandan rape victims needed court adjudication to hound perpetrators. And most of those were open-and-shut cases. We're not in a war situation, and we're engaging in mob action! Why?

If you have no proof or otherwise can't file a case; go see a psychiatrist for closure. As a society we let poor people who can't pay for hospital card die at a hospital A&E department; but somehow we want to prove our morality by lynching people without evidence all in the name of social justice or court of public opinion.

-Lord

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.