Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,775 members, 7,824,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95830 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LisaAnne(f): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

He doesn't NEED to.

Suing her doesn't prove a thing. All it proves is that he has the resources to squash this allegation radically whether true or not. And in the same way she can't prove he raped her; same way he can't prove he didn't.

This is why presumption of innocence is a thing. Sexually assaulted/abused victims should be encouraged to prosecute those they accuse, not simply make statements in a media interview. We don't even treat murder this nonchalantly. If you have no proof, you have no case. That's the letter of the law.

She's skirting the law to go after him in the court of public opinion. I can't for the life of me understand why a sensible individual would prefer not to send someone who raped him/her to jail; instead opting to trivialize such heart-rending experience into a he-said-she-said back-and-forth. As much as I empathize with her; if we begin to do this for all crimes; it'd become the Wild West.

Personally, I don't believe either party.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kate06(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin grin grin

Front page material
Modified:

Touch not my annoited and do my prick no harm.

May God forgive you.

You and others who just think what you type on social media is not been read by God are so myopic.

Have you not seen many going to Facebook to talk about death and the next thing you see is they are dead?

I have seen people talking about been wealthy and rich and few days/months later,they are.

What ever you say,type or believe ll definitely come to be.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Pepperoniq(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
As expected...
It is a modern World...
This pastor will surely make heaven, No doubt kiss
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by freshMallam1122: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:
rapist association of nigerian(COZA chapter) have spoken

eṣe Walter has been vindicated
kikikikikikikkikik..i no fit laugh... Oyaaaa..shift make I pack my own bicycle here
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Eberex(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Season 2 loading
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by famzynet: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Who do we believe, to a large extent I don’t believe Dakolo’s wife.

I don't believe her either. People can do anything to trend now a days.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dyydxx: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

He doesn't NEED to.

Suing her doesn't prove a thing. All it proves is that he has the resources to squash this allegation radically whether true or not. And in the same way she can't prove he raped her; same way he can't prove he didn't.

This is why presumption of innocence is a thing. Sexually assaulted/abused victims should be encouraged to prosecute those they accuse, not simply make statements in a media interview. We don't even treat murder this nonchalantly. If you have no proof, you have no case. That's the letter of the law.

She's skirting the law to go after him in the court of public opinion. I can't for the life of me understand why a sensible individual would prefer not to send someone who raped him/her to jail; instead opting to trivialize such heart-rending experience into a he-said-she-said back-and-forth. As much as I empathize with her; if we begin to do this for all crimes; it'd become the Wild West.

Personally, I don't believe either party.

-Lord

Bro I'm not sure I agree with you and this is why.

Firstly, this man is a known philanderer, offcourse there is no law against that but you are a pastor that take advantage of young immature naive girls just to have sex with after deceiving them that it's some kind of spiritual blessing. This is a man that now has 3 allegations of sexual impropriety. You remember Bill Cosby, America's favorite dad....this is kind of what we are dealing with here.

2ndly, You know rape cases most times have statute of limitation depending on the state, as this happened 17 years ago it's very unlikely there is any solid evidence to prove a rape case in a court of law, hence why the court of public opinion is the only way to go. Now as this now a public opinion court case, this is where the defamation case helps Fatoyinbo. It's all PR and Image credibility at this point. If he were to opt for that, it's very likely more victims would come out which is what is needed to actually show a pattern of predatory sexual deviance especially as a so called Pastor. This is also why he is unlikely to tow that path unless he is genuinely innocent. Common, 3 sexual allegations not even CR7 or Neymar had to deal with that. There is definitely a pattern here.

Somebody is telling the truth here. Both can't be right or truthful. She doesn't need to file a rape case to make her point. Her point is to expose this guy as a serial sexual predator. Mission accomplished. He is the one obligated to fight back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
If truly she was raped , why did she wait until now before raising the alarm on dis one , although an not supporting any body because I don't trust anyone including myself but my anger is that since u didn't report this issuee when it happened newly why coming up with it now? undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by grandstar(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm happy being a Jehovah's Witness.

The monstrous powers these religious highwaymen command in their mushroom churches, is the primary cause of these filth. The charges against him are so weighty and abominable and i shudder at the hurt other females would have undergone in the hands of these religious mobster.

In our congregations, we are all brothers like Jesus directed(Read Matthew 23:8-12). Though we have those taken the lead among us such as the Elders, they command respect and do not Lord it over us (Hebrews 13:17, Matthew 20:25-28).

In our congregations, no special sitting positions for anyone or even their wives. I shudder at the godship given to pastors in many Pentecostalism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ruffDiamond: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
no Nigerian pastor will ever make heaven , not even the holier than thou kumuyi .but I don't blame them pastor cos most Nigerians are damn naive and stupid when it comes to clergymen,I mean even the so called educated ones in the society ..for more than fifteen years now ,I don't do religion again and never will.. the practitioner are mostly HYPOCRITE and pervs

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
omohlexy:
It takes a lot of stress to disvirgin a girl. The hole will be so tight that only proper lubrication will allow easy penetration. But to rape a virgin girl like sharp sharp, your rod must be 100% steel. So conclusion is: The woman lied. The sex was consentual cos pastor is cute and rich. So last last Biodun don peruse Timi wife Kpekus da year!

Plus penetrating a virgin forcefully without proper lubrication will definitely result in severe laceration.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
hammerF1:
My honest suspicion here is that, he fucuked her back in the day.

No rape here, i mean, her sister was in the house as she said and she did not report or screem so the sister will come and help her.

After dat she still went to his house even after he got married and they tried to Fcuck again or did fcuck again while his wife was in the house.

Na like dis modern day rape dey?

Honestly, she still pissed that he did not have a relationship with her, aside pussy and dick meeting.

She married and struggling and still seeing him looking fresh.

That is wat this is all about and na money go settle am, las, las.
God bless you, some people turn blind eyes to the truth, all they needed is to attack the pastor, and all these people attacking pastor are all Christians, you will never see Muslims condemning the pastor because if you attack imam like that, they will burn you alive
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by hysteriabox(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
importantperson:
The senior pastor of Coza has released a statement concerning the rape allegation by Singer Timi Dakolo's wife Bisola.
Finally ooo....
Another breaking news without Regina Daniel's in it!
Well now, it's about Bleeping time!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by abiolamitodun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

See your mouth!

Every adult in any relationship has been raped at least once (QED)

When your girlfriend says she's tired and you continue to brush your cap against her vegetation, what do you call that?!
see definition...
until she shout of violence that's when I see it as rape....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by 3kay945(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
omohlexy:
It takes a lot of stress to disvirgin a girl. The hole will be so tight that only proper lubrication will allow easy penetration. But to rape a virgin girl like sharp sharp, your rod must be 100% steel. So conclusion is: The woman lied. The sex was consentual cos pastor is cute and rich. So last last Biodun don peruse Timi wife Kpekus da year!

Even though I don't know what you guys are talking about, your submission makes sense jare. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by blackgold2018(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
MISTAICEY02288 poaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaast=79755521:
Issokay
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by famzynet: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

For someone that more than 3 women has accuse of rape, they can't all be lying. Besides why would timi wife lie against him, what does she has to gain.
She may still be angry that the pastor never married her,she may want to trend. She may be the devil who wants to paint the church black.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by adedayoa2(f): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
famzynet:

I don't believe her either. People can do anything to trend now a days.
using rape to trend? Naaaaaa, its not even easy coming out to say I was raped in this kind of society. I believe her, na only Biodun Fatoyinbo dey this Nigeria? This is not the first accusation o, Ese Walters is vindicated

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
grandstar:
I'm happy being a Jehovah's Witness.

The monstrous powers these religious highwaymen command in their mushroom churches, is the primary cause of these filth. The charges against him are so weighty and abominable and i shudder at the hurt other females would have undergone in the hands of these religious mobster.

In our congregations, we are all brothers like Jesus directed(Read Matthew 23:8-12). Though we have those taken the lead among us such as the Elders, they command respect and do not Lord it over us (Hebrews 13:17, Matthew 20:25:28).

In our congregations, no special sitting positions for anyone or even their wives. I shudder at the godship given to pastors in many Pentecostalism.
Guy why this is the problem with people mind your own religion and stop slandering other religions chai John Lennon is fucking right when he said in imagine that the world would be better without religion rape and religion are different ahn
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by moonbender(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
The fact that there is no video or picture evidence is the reason this man shows so much confidence and even instituting a court action.

He would be shocked to see many others come out with "chats" evidences and possible video calls since all these wasn't in existence during Dakolo's wife saga.

If you ask me, I don't trust Fatoyinbo. Dakolo has built a reputation and I believe he won't allow his wife to cook up stories for gains. Did I say gains? Is the Dakolo family now so poor to want to exploit Fatoyinbo as he have claimed?

Well, let's wait for more accusations. Fatoyinbo is aware that many more revelation would come from his victims, so he has quickly settled that aspect in his press release.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Wallade(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm, with this response, I think the pastor is guilty.

Mind you, that is my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SendAbroad: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hot topic
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by wirinet(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
famzynet:

She may still be angry that the pastor never married her,she may want to trend. She may be the devil who wants to paint the church black.
You mean 3 different ladies wanted to use pastor Fatoyinbo to trend? Is he the only pastor in Nigeria?
Nah only him waka come?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
importantperson:
The senior pastor of Coza has released a statement concerning the rape allegation by Singer Timi Dakolo's wife Bisola.

I was indifferent before but after reading this press release I am slightly swayed towards the alleged rape victim.

We shall see.

Any corporation cannot be trusted, especially a Nigerian church organization.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by virago(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!

Take both and let's see which kills you faster

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by famzynet: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
salford1:

If you sleep with a minor, it is rape.

18years is not a minor.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by plaetton: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Which evidence will Timi Dakolo's wife tender In court now? Where is the pant or any other evidence? Except she can describe the exact size of the pastor's rod of Moses
Her testimony and the testimony of any person she may have told of the incident, her family in this case, is good enough for now.
But the important thing for this lady and her family is not that the pig is convicted in a court of law, but that she speaks out for the sake of all victims of rape by this particular pulpit pi.mp and many others like him.
I'm very happy that Nigerian women, the most manipulated and abused by pulpit p.im.ps , are now finding their voices to speak out against these very evil men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.