Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95833 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Inteltower:
matters like this if you are a Christian are sensitive.. I agree the word rape has be highly abused around the world for selfish or ignorant motives but on the other hand there is the possibility of the allegations being true..
the truth is that she failed to expose this crime a long time ago which makes her allegations not hold water if it goes to court...

if this was a false allegation then be mindful all you that are running mouth against a man of God because you don't the spirit that's in him.
& blasphemy against the holy spirit is a serious no forgiveness zone .& people die in a painful way.

so I indulge everyone to be wise as they reason & speak. the allegation isnt so implicating, lacks evidence & raises raises questions of falsehood from the the victim (eg: she fails to explain how the pastor knee she would be alone at her house in the morning)

this issue here could lead many to eternal damnation if it was found not to be true.. especially to those uttering blasphemy towards him...

so since its not clear I suggest we argue wisely & not to fall into a devilish snare.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SenorFax(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tripitaka:

You guys keep speaking of evidence. What type of evidence do you seek exactly?
Until we know the truth of what really happened, you might be an accomplice in her bringing down the pastor.

Believe nobody, the lady or the pastor until the case is resolved

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by opribo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
...but why everytime this pastor is in the news for the wrong reason, could it be he is repackaging ladies at his church.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by martineverest(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

You are a gullible lazy Nigerian youth.... Get a life pls
potential rapist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by semyman: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
This Jesus is Lord is so patient, Sango for don strike this cultist dead.
This rapist is still having the temerity to continue in lies here?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Charmingpet: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
U don't expect him to yes to the allegations even if it's true.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by timmyoj(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
So for the first time, I would comment on a YouTube video and I think it is worth my time.
Seen the interview and read quite a number of comments and as expected all series of hatred and hell shots at the accused person.
And as expected once a Church or a Pastor is involved, there is never 2 sides to any story, the man must be judged and crucified with immediate effect... But be that as it may, I am not responding to defend the "man of God" who I only hear of on Social Media and know nothing more about him or his church.

My few concerns are more towards the Media Outfit that granted this interview and the website they are selling which I just checked out (http://notinmychurch.ng/)

So first of all, a celebrity's wife found no other means to express her pains (of a matter her family and her husband as she says has been aware of for years), but on an unpopular media outfit that one may easily suspect may be out for some publicity moves.

And I am in no way saying that she may be lying (which in fact she may - we never know - maybe for now), but suddenly after years there's now a need to speak out and like I said, I do not know the Pastor neither do I stand with him or anyone for that matter (life is deeper than we often think we know)... Indeed there is every possibility that the pastor indeed committed such a crime against humanity as much as there are many false preachers out there today... And just maybe his past or even God's judgement has finally come for him and surely it has come in a very hard way that I cannot tell how the drama will turn out.

Be that as it may, my most concern asides justice for the poor lady (if indeed she went through such a violation from someone who she thought she could look up to), I have a question or 2 for the media outfit propagating this idea and as the one-page website (I checked) reads in part (with a Bible verse to back it up):
"...For those who have been abused - mentally, physically and emotionally - from authority figures in the church, you are not alone.
Tell your story, speak out, get help. You deserve to be whole - our God would have it no other way..."

So I ask whoever runs this campaign: WHAT EXACTLY IS THE AIM OR VISION OF THIS MOVEMENT? Because if this movement was started by a so-called "Christian" (of which I doubt), I wonder on what basis it was started...
'Cos asides raising further attacks against "The Church" that is already under attack (notice I did not say "a pastor"wink, and fuelling hatred towards preachers in the hearts of many who are gullible and not spiritually grown enough to manage their emotions, a hatred that would definitely extend to both the guilty and the innocent alike... I do not see what healing that any such victim can attain that cannot be achieved in a less catastrophic manner... 'Cos in your so-called quest to do "God's work" by fishing out the "bad golden eggs" (which is not a bad idea per say), but looking at the bigger picture, you are actually tearing down God's work much more than helping it... Moreso I am not sure there is anywhere in the Bible that adviced that authority figures must be brought to the public place and flogged for their wrongs in the name of God's work (but of course I am not God either to know how He chooses to judge anyone)...

And just a general point of note (especially to those who are Christians): Again I state clearly, I am not defending nor standing with any man / woman, I know neither of them and I cannot make comments on a matter I do not have a full picture of... But believe it or not, judge the matter or not, God's love and forgiveness is deeper than man would ever understand, and sorry to say, but this same accused man may meet you in heaven (thats if you are sure of making it yourself)...

And I said that on a general note, not on this specific matter... nuff said!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by nokatakata: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
The next thing we will hear is that timi and his mumu wife wants to settle out of court after they are unable to present solid evidences to corroborate their rape allegation. They think court cases are about senseless emotional sentiments and Instagram noise. They'll begin to cry and play victim after they are slammed with fine that they cannot afford. Na to con go dey beg people to help beg the pastor to forgive them.

Some Nigerian women can be very fo.o.ilish and annoying. Many of them already claiming they believe her even without evidence. All of them will keep quiet now by the time the case goes to court and leave poor timi to carry his cross. Some mumu celebs too have rushed to comment nonsense just to form concerned. I give kudos to celebs who have kept quiet and are just observing. That's the normal thing to do when you do not have the true and complete facts about a one sided story. You keep your mouth shut and observe.
I wonder what many of them will do when they find out the allegation is false or if timi and wife cannot provide convincing evidences at the court.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by kay29000(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
fergie001:
I can bet there is not going to be any lawyer or court -anything.
Funny enough, his wife knows the truth but will protect him for family sake.

Sir,you did this....you raped her....
Not necessarily forcing her physically, you lured her as an underage, used your charming and pastoral position and had your way with her Sir.....own up and say Sorry, Nigerians always forgive.

Exactly.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nitah1: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
spongeisback:
Pastor but you lied in the third paragraph. Ese Walters came out boldly to accuse you all you did was stall with your "robust reply". grin
It is today that she's raped,why now?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SenorFax(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
hammerF1:

The Pasta Fuccked her back in the day, is dat wat u are saying?

It is funny, how we can easily replace the word, fuccked with raped and things become a crime.
Both of them are human, and human being can lie.

Now, how do we know who is lying among them??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dyydxx: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
lionson3:
Timi shouldn't have allowed this because at the end of the day the wife will be at the receiving end. My wife (then my fiancee) was sexually abused by a Pastor but I urged her to let it go because I couldn't stand to see my wife answering rediculous questions here and there. Today, we have forgiven the pastor and life goes on.

Let's note the following;
1. Everyone will not believe you.
2. Why now? Why not when the incident happened?
3. It wasn't wise of timi to have taken this issue to the court of social media. What does he hope to achieve by this?
4. Even if Timi's wife goes to court, for want of evidence the case will thrown out of court because judgement cannot be based on her account of what happened because it will be her word against his word even if there was a third party, it won't count. So dead on arrival.

My advise is allow this issue to rest.
1. It's not for her to be believed, it's for her to expose a serial sexual predator who preys on church girls he's supposed to pastor.
2.Chairman, you obviously dont know about the psyche of sexual abuse victims. this is a hurt, inner hurt that needs inner healing. she is in a position in her life to finally do something about it. Most young naive immature girls can't resist a man of power and influence taken advantage of them. some dont know how to react. some are stunned, some dont even believe the act that just happened to them, some are in denial...I could go on and on and on. Now she's in a place in her life she can tell her story.
3. Court of social media is the right place it should be. 17 years has passed so there wont be any physical evidence, but a serial sexual predator needs to be caged. it's good because this forces the COZA pastor to defend his image. He should sue her for defamation if he's lying.
4. Timi's wife dont need court, she needs the satisfaction of exposing the rapist

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by yankison(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why do people think all this people are pastor's or man of God for crying out loud? This guy are just scammer running scam with God's name .. all of their branch pastor and fraud , they should lock up the church this is getting too much in Nigeria and ma everyday people die untimely
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by NWABUKA007(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
its time the right things be done. enough of all these hellish claims against the men of God.

but only God knows who's lying and vice versa
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
And when they commit a crime, they say it's an attack on the Church. Using the institution as a shield to your acts.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by hammerF1: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
SenorFax:

Both of them are human, and human being can lie.

Now, how do we know who is lying among them??

Na lie, wen it comes to Fccuking ourselves, dat is Fine.

Wen it comes to rape, it is a heinous crime.

It is against everything i represent. I love the chase, I love the wait, I love the swag and shakara.

I love her to call be Big poppa or Daddy.

There must be consent and she cannot deny that she wanted it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Truthsbitter: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this drama.
This how a real man should reason, not all those emotional pussy wiped men.

if he is guilty of rape, let it be proved ...the way false allegations fly around these days, I am even scared to have a girl friend...
made men be careful of witches, whores and leaches , confirm the lady very well before you associate .

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Odinaka00:
Looking at Dakolo's couple, they 're very humble and cool, I don't think Dakolo's wife will just come out to lie against a man of God. Wetin she wan gain?

But at the same time, Its very unwise for her to come out now and accuse this man of God of rape after all these years unless she s got a tangible evidence to back her claims.. If she doesn't then this move is very unwise.

One thing is certain, everything we do in the dark will come out open someday. It may take years but they must surely come out.
Pastor if you 're innocent of this I believe that God that you serve will vindicate you but if you are not, the truth 'll definitely come out.

It's only a fool that will take side in a case like this. None of us here know the truth so it's better that we just shut up, fold our hands and watch this unfold instead of insulting and judging the both parties.
This is the most sensible comment here..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Miner13: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nickijoy:
Lemme park here first!!
abeg tell us your own story. or dem no do you too?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Auxtin85(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Naijal:

Denying to accuse the woman of extortion...does not make sense to me.

And the way he puts words together like he's never had sex before..mba

True talk bro, I pray the truth reveals itself soonest
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Chithauri(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
. Rape ko disvirgin ni. Say she
been guarding her virginity for a long time yet she was 17.Just 17!0 Na Bollywood? he push you for chair you no shout. 100 years later u come say he rape you. if he truly rape her why was timi using style before and didn't address him directly? liars
I will not condemn this man because he is INNOCENT until proven guilty. can timi and his wife show proof of his guilt? Nigerians and their mob mentality. that's why we set people ablaze without knowing if they are guilty or not.am not supporting rape but let's know they are 3 sides to a story. Let the court heart the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:
potential rapist spotted

Look at the mirror and you will see the REAL RAPIST
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:
potential rapist spotted

Look at the mirror and you will see the REAL RAPIST
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by blowjob: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
PREEQ, PREEEQ,PREEEEQ... grin grin grin grin grin

DAT THIN BTW UR LEGS, DON FALL WAYREEE DEM.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by maxiuc(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Grace unspeakable keep moving forward pastor

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Inteltower: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tripitaka:

You guys keep speaking of evidence. What type of evidence do you seek exactly?

so you would have believed the false rape accusation towards neymar.

evidence from his end bailed him.
don't be unintelligent & be treating the case in kids glove.
its sensitive & in the end it could go either way ..

just because someone said she was raped doesn't justify it being true
also just because the accused denies the allegations doesn't mean he is innocent.

its dicey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by israelmao(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
What was the end truckload of allegations against Pastor Suleiman?False.I am always careful in being quick to castigate men of God.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by AlomoReloaded: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
importantperson:
The senior pastor of Coza has released a statement concerning the rape allegation by Singer Timi Dakolo's wife Bisola.
Can somebody tell this pastor to shut up... He's a fucklicant! Let him own up and be proud of fvcking joor
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Heineken(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
emamos:
Na dis kind news we go read till next month
e no bad na.. Make we use am dey pass time bro
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this drama.

Well said bro!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Fitz22(f): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by omohlexy: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
It takes a lot of stress to disvirgin a girl. The hole will be so tight that only proper lubrication will allow easy penetration. But to rape a virgin girl like sharp sharp, your rod must be 100% steel. So conclusion is: The woman lied. The sex was consentual cos pastor is cute and rich. So last last Biodun don peruse Timi wife Kpekus da year!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.